It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Junk DNA.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

GOD says in the Quran that even if he sends Angels from heaven in a long row as evidence to mankind, they will still deny it.

This is just that.

First, based on our ignorance, there was one language throughout the DNA.

That was rejected as evidence of an intelligent creator because apparently evolution gave rise to the language.

Now based on our ignorance, there is two languages throughout the DNA.

Time for evolutionists to expand their theory, and prove their hypothesis once again.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
pointing out the obvious:

in the beginning thre was the word (or something to that effect.)
something about the god theory certainly is interesting. (whoever he/she/they might be.)
let´s work on that 'junk dna' reassembly kit!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Great video, thank you!

I love everything todo with the metaphysical - one of those guys sounds like Wilcock..

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Hi

How messed up do you think mankind is ?

My understanding is that up until the industrial revolution and medical advancements, the population of our species was the same for Melania, counting around 2 billion.

My opinion is that do to the increase of health and hygiene along with an continuous advancing medical system, people got older and were living a life they would not have if they did not have medical assistance.

The destruction of wildlife habitat and its decreasing predators have almost eliminated man to become prey.

That's it.

Edit : To change the name of the poster.

[edit on 7/1/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
Perhaps the extra coding or "Junk DNA" was intentionally left in for our own future use.

Our "seeders", knowing that with the basic active DNA that they provided, assumed that humans would eventually evolve enough to discover their Junk DNA and pick up where they left off. Altering and improving the code that they didn't have time for.

Just a thought.

And a great, original thought it is, too!

But undoubtedly, they would have had as much time as they required IF they wanted to finish the job. But then we would not have been adaptive here or elsewhere they planted our DNA.

And as the masters, they allowed us the eventual opportunity to finish the job according to what we will want or need.

(I'm not religious, but that sounds awfully close to the "free will" that some religions say we were granted by a creator.

Great thread BTW. We need more of it on ATS. It invokes actual individual thinking about ourselves at the smallest level of existence and how we individually fit into the grand design, accidently or not, to the hardly recognized Oneness of the conscious Universe.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by justine

Mind separate from matter ?

Personally, I doubt it. What are we doing here if that was the case ?
I think it is the idea to find balance within the mind with the body, through the body, with the mind.

That sounds a little wack, doesn't it ?

reply topost by satwin2

Thanks

For the link.

reply topost by namaste1001

Thank you to

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
I have no problem with natural evolution, whether we came from primates or not, but if there was an Alien interference with our DNA, and they did, in fact, splice our genes with primate and extraterrestrial strands, then I would be extremely furious if I found this out.

Think about it,
If the Universe was designed by the spiral, then shouldn't the spiral be the only one responsible for creating new life? If a higher intelligence did interfere with Mother Nature, then maybe that explains why the Human race as a whole is so messed up in the head. Maybe that is why we are so quick to kill the Earth by uplifting The Man's material world, because something is off with our DNA. We cannot respect nature, because we were not made naturally, our births have not been willed by the stars.

Maybe we are suppose to have a triple helix, but our chance was taken away from us, by the 'benevolent' aliens. Perhaps more of us would have these supernatural powers if our genetic makeup had not been tampered with, and our evolution allowed to happen on the spiral's time, and not by the hands of imperfection.

A lot to think about.

Good thread.

I feel that if we were to let a child grow up in our world and experience it as they would, and not TELL them what to believe and HOW to do things. This world would be transformed pretty quickly. One of the problems in our world is the fact that we were fed the information our parents were fed down and down the chain of geneology. And what we were fed have a been a pile of lies which in turn have affected us morally and spiritually. I don't think there is anything wrong with our DNA. I think their is something wrong with our MINDS so our communication with our DNA is completely screwed up. Not to mention this is why they are using so many chemicals / technologies that DESTROY our DNA, such as microwaves and HAARP and cell phones and GMO foods and processed foods, etc.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

Two languages even ?

I'm sorry but would you please tell me the whereabouts of the second one ?
I do not see a second one
Hardly the first one even.

reply topost by tyranny22

I think that is a really interesting idea you got there

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

However, the knowledge is still very incomplete about this DNA. And there is little knowledge about the relationship between non-coding DNA and the DNA of genes.

As I said, "due to our ignorance".

We know the relationship between Greek and English.

Our knowledge is very limited at the moment.

However it has been found that the sequence of the syllables is not random at all and has a striking resemblance with the structure of human language (ref. Flam, F. "Hints of a language in junk DNA", Science 266:1320, 1994, see quote below). Therefore, scientists now generally believe that this DNA must contain some kind of coded information. But the code and its function is yet completely unknown.

www.psrast.org...

So it is two languages, if there was one language then we would have known the meaning behind the supposed Junk DNA.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by leira7

Hi

How messed up do you think mankind is ?

My understanding is that up until the industrial revolution and medical advancements, the population of our species was the same for Melania, counting around 2 billion.

My opinion is that do to the increase of health and hygiene along with an continuous advancing medical system, people got older and were living a life they would not have if they did not have medical assistance.

The destruction of wildlife habitat and its decreasing predators have almost eliminated man to become prey.

That's it.

Edit : To change the name of the poster.

[edit on 7/1/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

I feel that humans as a whole, have lost connection with nature, with the source. We are steadily building roads and clearing forests, to raise up an artificial existence, The Matrix, The Man. I think we are missing the point of our Earth Mission, it is suppose to be about oneness, and I feel that we are all disconnected in this life. What perplexes me, is our origins. I have a hard time believing that the spiral could produce anything that doesn't have intelligence. Why can we not see the destruction we are all helping to cause? We know that there is something wrong, but we just can't put our finger on it, we look around, it's in the air, but what is it? What is off? What is wrong with humans? We are killing ourselves.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by leira7]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Maybe you should check out my thread list ?

I know exactly what you are talking about. If what I heard is true, you should smile, a lot about everything. Really mean it.

I think you are right about nature, we should be in harmonic coexistence with nature, unfortunately the balance is way off. But ... It seems the future looks good.
Well... either that or the human race is wiped out from existence in only a century.

According to an Australian scientist that is.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Yes. yes. Me too.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Great Thread!

Gregg Braden also talks of human DNA and the fact that is contains a language in his video The Science of Miracles.....

www.youtube.com...

I have been quite skeptical of him but maybe he's on to something after all!!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

That we are ignorant, I agree. Man is an arrogant, ignorant shadow of what we could be.

They are however talking about a language within our DNA that holds a code.
Our DNA is not a language, only a part of it shows signs that it is.

I think that this code, is what we know as the word of God.
What I read somewhere else is that everything resonates at a certain frequency.

With this frequency you can manipulate that what resonates in that particular frequency.
You could also set things in motion and so on... The Word.

But I'm sorry I don't see the second language.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Everyone should be 'aware' of the symbol for the hippocratic oath:

The symbol, ethic and morality of your very creation.

Hippocratic Oath

The Hippocratic oath, as originally intended, is no longer a requisite in modern medicine nor modern human conduct unto another.

Who is 'your' brother?
Your neighbor.

The Creator does not make mistakes.
The Creation has always had a 'choice'.

Choose wisely and perhaps one could become One with the cosmos and one's soul/spirit may escape the pergatory known as Earth.....

I enjoy your posts Sinter.....you 'mean' well.
That's ALL that matters in one's end.

Take Care of One another.

Edit to Add:
Yes, there is a Good Reason the hippocratic oath 'symbol' looks eerily similar to that of the double helix structured DNA.....as well as the spiral of infinity.....by far the oldest relic found on Earth.

There are Angels of which 'logically' one should assume would be of extra terrestrial origin among yourselves.
To be 'touched' by an A-ngle is to glow within and without.
This Is the most reliable evidence one could discover.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

If I were to design a human for colonization on another planet, I'd also include an 'instruction manual'. I would probably include information on how the human was designed and any other information such as the conditions where this human would best survive. I would be thinking along the lines that this being may become advanced enough to access this information. I would also leave all the information for future generations of 'my people' (if they were, in fact, aliens). If humans were part of some genetic experiment, then the aliens would keep a record, and in the event of the destruction of that record, I'd keep a 'copy' of the record within the human itself. I might even include a copy of all the languages this human would be able to speak.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Great thread!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just to throw in this tidbit-

Ive read a theory, it goes along with the ancient aliens theory, that when we "were" designed by aliens, the other 97% of junk DNA is actualy encoded information for us to decode when we get advanced enough. It may tell us who THEY were, or, it might be something like the movie Contact, and give us directions for a technology that might allow us to open communication with them.

Wild and speculative at best, but certainly a possibility if the ancient aliens theory is true.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Great, informative thread, in my opinion.

My conundrum when it comes to this subject, as well as things like Fibonacci patterns occurring in nature as well as in our mathematics, is the question: "Which came first?" It's like the chicken and the egg.

It may be tempting to look at DNA and its similarities to human languages, and infer that DNA is itself an artificially devised language, just as it is tempting to see Fibonacci patterns in our mathematics as evidence of mathematics' use in the "design" of the natural universe. Those are not proofs, however, because the relationship goes both ways.

It's possible (some would argue more likely) that we developed means of communication with the features they currently have because we are DNA encoded creatures naturally. That is to say, if DNA is naturally occurring, then human language may simply be a natural consequence of intelligent life forms having DNA, in which case we are only perceiving the presence of a "language" in DNA with hindsight, which may not be literally representative of its real significance (or possible lack thereof.)

Just as our mathematics - despite (or naturally) containing Fibonacci numbers - may be a natural consequence of logical reasoning and problem solving for intelligent brings in a universe which naturally produces Fibonacci patterns on its own.

For these reasons, it seems impossible at present to truly regard these as proof of any sort of intelligent or intentional design for life on Earth. It may simply be that these sorts of patterns - which we call language and mathematics when we use them - occur naturally in the universe, and if so then we are a product of that universe, and so too experience, produce, and utilize those patterns.

I would be willing to consider this potential evidence, though.

[edit on 7/1/2010 by AceWombat04]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Very interesting. Perhaps DNA is like a RAM memory area, and the junk part is non ininitialized RAM? something like that..

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Beautiful. I never heard or read the oath before.

I do know and understand what you talk about, Thank you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join