It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman: Hezbollah joining Mexican Drug Cartels

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Hezbollah joining Mexican Drug Cartels

www.ynetnews.com

Congresswoman: Hezbollah joining Mexican drug cartels
Sue Myrick demands Homeland Security probe of terror group's presence on US-Mexican border
Yitzhak Benhorin
Published: 06.26.10, 08:48 / Israel News
WASHINGTON – North Carolina Congresswoman Sue Myrick warned Friday that Hezbollah may be colluding with drug cartels on the US-Mexican border, and called on Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano to investigate the matter.

Related Report
Suspected Hezbollah financier arrested in Paraguay / AFP
Lebanese national suspected of funneling money to Shiite group in South Americ
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 6/28/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I Found this story interesting, and a little scary. The idea of drug Cartels and Hezbollah joining forces like the Legion of Doom, on American Soil, just proves how little this administration does to protect the people. If this is true, and we are being invaded while our president stands around pushing for amnesty and his radical agendas just proves how far removed he is from anything America has ever stood for. What President sits by and does nothing while armed militants take over an American county.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If it is true, it would answer where the Mexican Cartels are getting some of their military hardware and training from.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This sucks so bad but look on the bright side when you pass and trust me it will be sooner than later you will have peace from all this tyranny. And when you pass you will know that everything you stood up for and the right things you do will conquer anything you can ever worry about

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
My thoughts on the American drug/boarder problems:
American soldiers protect heroin farmers, wait till they sell the heroin and confiscate it from the buyer. The Army then ship the heroin to mexican cartel at a high price in exchange for loose boarder control so they can make there money back and some. Everyone wins except American druggy's who get arrested or O.D. and the people who got it confiscated back in Afganistan.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
If it is true, it would answer where the Mexican Cartels are getting some of their military hardware and training from.

That is a good Point, I never even put those two together... I never put much thought in where drug cartels got the weapons... They just had them

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Steal7h

Dude, that is all speculation. What proof do you have that any of the stuff you listed even goes down?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No...seriously everyone this is all true. I also heard that Hezbollah is in North Korea, Antarctica, The Bahamas, Aruba, Sesame Street, and providing reinforcements for Sponge Bob Square Pants.... Again all of this is TRUE!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

This is repeated propaganda of 2008

Editor’s note: Of course, this is utter nonsense. The CIA — in collaboration with Wall Street banks and the Pentagon, is behind the Mexican drug cartels — not Muslims. “The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, as is by now well-known by anyone who has cared to be informed, has long been deeply involved in the international trafficking of the addictive drugs heroin and (since the early 1980s, if not earlier) coc aine, the enormous profits from which have financed, and continue to finance, both U.S. covert operations and the U.S. military (via payments to Pentagon contractors).” — The CIA
America’s Premier International Terrorist Organization.

U.S. Government: Hamas, Hezbollah Collaborating with Mexican Drug Cartels

Sue Myrick is a well renowned part of Israel Lobby. She is also a signatory to the "Hoyer-Cantor Letter reaffirming the US-Israel Alliance",as confirmed at the following AIPAC website:

www.aipac.org...

She has been known to even object against aid ships reaching Gaza which you can read about here and many other sources through google search. One has to wonder if this accusation is the ramp-up an Israeli "false flag" against a US target, to be blamed on either Hezbullah or Iran.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Dude, that is all speculation.

The thread is speculation as well.

Not sure if the point of the article is to sponsor an attack on Iran or just another thing to keep the illegal immigration issue on fire.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's ok, the CIA does this stuff for a hobby.
Target Earth, do a google search for Barry Seal or Mena AK sometime, you may be surprised as to how much proof is out there.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think the Mexican drug cartels understand that getting involved with a group like Hezbollah right on the US border would only result in the US military lighting their ass up. It would be bad for business.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Here it comes, they are going to try and implant problems here, just like in the middle east. It's not too difficult to add things up because they keep playing the same game over and over again.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
reply to post by Steal7h

Dude, that is all speculation. What proof do you have that any of the stuff you listed even goes down?

Google Oliver North for one example. Shadier than what the person you're questioning described!! Google CIA + coc aine, check out those plane wrecks. Where are all those drugs coming from and going to you think... hmmm? Truth is stranger than fiction!!! And they just stopped .. you think? These were isolated incidents and not indicative of a larger problem? No.

and as far as this propaganda... DO NOT BELIEVE THIS! I constantly wonder to myself how many times people will let the government lie to them about these types of things before they stop gobbling it up. Scare you, make you afraid, make you weak, make you vulnerable... and make you do whatever they want. That is why we are in the Middle East today, because they played all the right emotional cards and the entire nation was so shell shocked, confused, and just down right mad that we would have agreed to nuke Russia if they told us that's who did it.

Here's where the weapons come from...

A Look at the Numbers

In 2007-2008, according to ATF Special Agent William Newell, Mexico submitted 11,000 guns to the ATF for tracing. Close to 6,000 were successfully traced — and of those, 90 percent — 5,114 to be exact, according to testimony in Congress by William Hoover — were found to have come from the U.S.

But in those same two years, according to the Mexican government, 29,000 guns were recovered at crime scenes.

In other words, 68 percent of the guns that were recovered were never submitted for tracing. And when you weed out the roughly 6,000 guns that could not be traced from the remaining 32 percent, it means 83 percent of the guns found at crime scenes in Mexico could not be traced to the U.S.

So, if not from the U.S., where do they come from? There are a variety of sources:

– The Black Market. Mexico is a virtual arms bazaar, with fragmentation grenades from South Korea, AK-47s from China, and shoulder-fired rocket launchers from Spain, Israel and former Soviet bloc manufacturers.

– Russian crime organizations. Interpol says Russian Mafia groups such as Poldolskaya and Moscow-based Solntsevskaya are actively trafficking drugs and arms in Mexico.

- South America. During the late 1990s, the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) established a clandestine arms smuggling and drug trafficking partnership with the Tijuana cartel, according to the Federal Research Division report from the Library of Congress.

– Asia. According to a 2006 Amnesty International Report, China has provided arms to countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Chinese assault weapons and Korean explosives have been recovered in Mexico.

– The Mexican Army. More than 150,000 soldiers deserted in the last six years, according to Mexican Congressman Robert Badillo. Many took their weapons with them, including the standard issue M-16 assault rifle made in Belgium.

– Guatemala. U.S. intelligence agencies say traffickers move immigrants, stolen cars, guns and drugs, including most of America’s coc aine, along the porous Mexican-Guatemalan border. On March 27, La Hora, a Guatemalan newspaper, reported that police seized 500 grenades and a load of AK-47s on the border. Police say the cache was transported by a Mexican drug cartel operating out of Ixcan, a border town.

illegalprotest.com...

pft... suuuuure, Hezbollah quit bickering with Israel (wait, no they didn't) so they could divert their resources to North America and help out the Mexican cartels! Suuuuuuuuuure they did.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
No...seriously everyone this is all true. I also heard that Hezbollah is in North Korea, Antarctica, The Bahamas, Aruba, Sesame Street, and providing reinforcements for Sponge Bob Square Pants.... Again all of this is TRUE!

I can verify this statement; however solarstorm forgot to point out the truly ugly things that are going on.
These Hezbollah also have aids and carry many used needles unless they are captured and searched, they are also collaborating with the Superdevil!
C’mon folks Hezbollah working with those drug pushing infidels?
I can see the US using this to help Israel exterminate the rest of the peoples of Gaza.
This story is nothing more than bad fiction.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Good grief! I put up with the wackiness and kooks of the Republican social wedge issue groups for 30 years. Now that the Republican Party has switched to wacky political wedge issues endorsed by groups like John Birch Society and Tea Partiers, the insanity continues.

Hezbollah and the Mexican cartel...whats next?... violent take over of the government, Constitutional rhetoric, talk of secession, sodomy?...oh, those have already been out there....

Enough, enough with the fearmongering! Stop the insanity and get a grip on yourself, Congresswoman Myrick.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Drug cartels are in team with Hezbollah is old news i thought? We were talking about it back in 2005/2006.

Google Search Mexico + Hezbollah

Some is new, some isn't so new. But it shows that this is not an recent occurnce, and part of why we want the border secure down here. I have the world largest inland oil refinery in my town, 3 hours from the border, and it is Israeli owned. We need security. Blow up the Cat Cracker, you might be able to set off a chain of explosions that could remove an entire county, maybe two (there are underground piplelines carrying jet fuel).

They find Korans in the desert from time to time.

But don't worry. Back to your HDTV and TIVO. Arizona is just a bunch of racists. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I am going to start saving for a gun now. This crap won't happen on my front in Texas. let them try....

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Mexican drug cartels are joined at the hip to the CIA and the overlords are George H.W. Bush (and little Bill Clinton) and other relatives of the late Prescott Bush as well as Barbara Bush (Aleister Crowley's illegitimate daughter according to some).

It is this truly sick tangled web of deceit and intrigue. When I learnt that the terrible Central American gangs were organised and funded by the CIA, I thought I would have a break down. Suddenly, the world of the USA had morphed into Gilliam's movie "Brasil" -- oh the horror of it.

You want to end the drug cartels and the violence. Chop off the head of the monster -- which would be the CIA itself.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

I am going to start saving for a gun now. This crap won't happen on my front in Texas. let them try....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join