It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman: Hezbollah joining Mexican Drug Cartels

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Target Earth

I am going to start saving for a gun now. This crap won't happen on my front in Texas. let them try....

You don't gotta save much. If you are in the grand Republic of Texas, you surely have access to a wal Mart. That is like the national store of Texas, even though it is from Arkansas (we just forget about that...Arkansas is like our "special" cousin afterall).

At Wal Mart you can find a 4-10 for about 100 bucks. I think you can get a .22 for just a little more. They even have one in pink.

If you want a handgun, make that your last purchase as handguns are the least useful to someone who is not skilled as a marksman.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
That is UTTER BS.

First, mexican drugs cartels are RACIAL and wouldn't accept lebanese people in their ranks.

Second, HEZBOLLAH have it's hands full enough as it is with being able to fight Israel.

Third, THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I don’t buy this for a minute as all cross ideological marriages are ones of convenience.

The Mexicans are flush with narcotics dollars and the bulk of their weaponry comes from the United States Black Market.

Further the Mexicans can easily afford to hire former Special Forces, Navy Seals and S.A.S. and MOSSAD Commandos. There are probably more Israelis involved with the narcotics trafficking than Hezbollah or other Muslim Extremist Groups.

While Hezbollah have proven to be rugged and determined fighters they aren’t ‘the best of the best’ caliber, and the Mexicans can easily afford the best of the best.

So no, I don’t see a marriage of convenience between ideological opposed forces when they both don’t have something important to offer the other.

Further it makes poor business sense, the Mexicans are developing and maintaining a highly profitable cash market here in the U.S., not trying to overthrow the U.S. or turn it into a religious theocracy that would not favor drug use.

So all in all, it doesn’t add up, doesn’t make sense, and is likely just a crock of propaganda to soften attitudes in regards to a broad Middle East War the media and the Governments seem desperate to get us all to fight and pay and die for.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This sounds awfully similar to the plot line of a drama that was on SHOWTIME a few years back if anyone remembers...Sleeper Cell.

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

The idea of the Mexican cartels and terrorist organizations cooperating for whatever benefits seemed like a natural fit when watching this show five years ago...and the premise still makes sense today.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Mexican drug cartels are joined at the hip to the CIA and the overlords are George H.W. Bush (and little Bill Clinton) and other relatives of the late Prescott Bush as well as Barbara Bush (Aleister Crowley's illegitimate daughter according to some).

The Barbara Bush, Aleister Crowley thing is interesting... that and the George Bush being of the blood line of Vlad the Impaler...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

if propaganda, it would seem aimed more at the border security movement.

But i am not convinced that is what it is. Once across the border, they would easily blend in by saying they are a Patel.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
That is UTTER BS.

First, mexican drugs cartels are RACIAL and wouldn't accept lebanese people in their ranks.

Second, HEZBOLLAH have it's hands full enough as it is with being able to fight Israel.

Third, THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS.

It's funny how Racial problems go away when there is money involved...
unless your Jessie Jackson who make's his money of keeping racial tension alive. second answer Hezbollah is funded by Iran and Syria, I'm sure they have the cash to start a new front

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Once again we need mutual motive and opportunity I feel that is lacking between such diamatrically unsuited forces.

Though I grant you anything is possible, but I would really need to see at least one or two of them captured and reveal the links.

For instance if an ex-SAS man is working for the Mexican Cartel it doesn't mean that England is in bed with the Cartel.

If a whole team of current SAS men are, well then that changes the equation.

I personally don't see it, and I don't see any real solid intelligence to support it either my friend.

End the phony war on drugs and the whole problem goes away anyway.

Personally I am with Bob Dylan on this issue!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

It's funny how Racial problems go away when there is money involved...

It's funny since the big drug cartels are extremists La Raza/Atzlan nuts.

But I guess you are right that money can change everything. Who knows. I'm not a high ranking member of Los Zetas... so I don't know if those in charge still want to keep their ``racial purity`` even if money is involved... after all, even in those high places of power, sometimes they don't care about money, they have core values that they will never change.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steal7h
My thoughts on the American drug/boarder problems:
American soldiers protect heroin farmers, wait till they sell the heroin and confiscate it from the buyer. The Army then ship the heroin to mexican cartel at a high price in exchange for loose boarder control so they can make there money back and some. Everyone wins except American druggy's who get arrested or O.D. and the people who got it confiscated back in Afganistan.

Heroin produced in Afghanistan is sold in the European market. Most of the heroin in the United states is from mexico and Colombia. Mexican brown and black tar are the most popular. Most of the Southwest Asian (SWA) heroin is consumed in Western Europe, Pakistan, and Iran, however some traffickers operating from Middle Eastern locations smuggle SWA heroin to ethnic enclaves in the United States. Criminal groups like the Lebanese, Pakistanis, Turks, and Afghans are all involved in supplying the drug to U.S.-based groups for distribution.

So the flaw in you theory is the CIA would be selling heroin to Europe not the US. Very little heroin from Afghanistan actually makes it to the US.And definitely not sold to Mexican drug cartels.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth

I Found this story interesting, and a little scary. The idea of drug Cartels and Hezbollah joining forces like the Legion of Doom, on American Soil, just proves how little this administration does to protect the people. If this is true, and we are being invaded while our president stands around pushing for amnesty and his radical agendas just proves how far removed he is from anything America has ever stood for. What President sits by and does nothing while armed militants take over an American county.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

What you say sounds about right to me. Washington sits up there on their billions of taxpayer dollar bank accounts and laughs when We The People demand border security. Look, we cannot seem to take them out of there with the vote, so what is suggested? aside from armed rebellion, which is so close I can smell it, brothers and sisters. I can see why the Obama administration wants amnesty, a vast Democratic voting public, and a way to fund Social Security and Medicare without any input from their coffers at all. Plus, lets face it, America is hooked on drugs. There, I said it. America wants her drugs, and you can believe someone out there will supply those drugs. The thing all started with marijuana/hash and heroin from the Golden Triangle being shipped back the the States during Viet Nam, and still goes on today, the drug trade funds all black projects, and keeps Congressional oversight away. Where do they grow the poppy? And where is the US Army?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Actually the Hezbollah and Mexican drug cartels have been working together for a while. This is nothing new, even if it is shocking to you.

Here's a good article from 2008 explaining the how and why:

www.lagunajournal.com...

And another one from 2009:

www.washingtontimes.com...

[edit on 28-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Oh, yay...this again.

So, people aren't buying the BS about nukes being the reason we want to invade Iran, so they're pulling out this scare tactic/excuse again. Reminds me of, "Sad Damn has WMDs...and he...and he...and he kills people...and and...." What next?

My what a convenient time to finally notice this again...and link Iran to it.

Hezbollah Invading U.S. From Mexico

Hezbollah and Mexica Drug Cartels Operating in Mexico and U.S. (2007)

US Military Commander Warns of Iran-Hezbollah Influence in Latin America (March 2009

Hezbollah is not joining the Mexican cartels.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

A few other posters brought up Mena, Ark, and also the Ollie North giveaway to Iran, in exchange for money for him and, oh, yes, the contras. The Mena connection was the arms flown to the contras with the return bringing drugs northward.

There was the pilot, Eugene Hasenfus, shot down over Nicaragua, and in whose wallet was the phone number of then vice-President George H W Bush.

I think where Ms. Myrick goes off track here is espousing a fearful tale that Hezbollah terrorists are going to attack in America, tying in the illegal crossing with terrorists. Two, no three (Hezbollah [Israel enemy], terrorism, illegal immigration--oh, my!) separate points, that are useful to get votes and fundraising money.

It could very well be that arms and drugs and money are being traded in Mexico, by Hezbollah and everyone else. And CIA involvement. Look into it, Ms. Myrick, but you won't get anywhere (interesting that Hezbollah increased militarily starting in 2000). Meanwhile, just stop dredging up old propaganda.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

The State Department disagrees, at least in part.

An estimated 20 metric tons of Afghan drugs transit through Kyrgyzstan every year, most destined for Russia, Western Europe and the United States, according to a U.S. State Department report released in March.

www.dailypress.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

The State Department disagrees, at least in part.

An estimated 20 metric tons of Afghan drugs transit through Kyrgyzstan every year, most destined for Russia, Western Europe and the United States, according to a U.S. State Department report released in March.

www.dailypress.com...

Use the DEA as your source heres a quote

Heroin is readily available in many U.S. cities as evidenced by the unprecedented high level of average retail, or street-level, purity. Criminals in four foreign source areas produce the heroin available in the United States: South America (Colombia), Southeast Asia (principally Burma), Mexico, and Southwest Asia/Middle East (principally Afghanistan). While virtually all heroin produced in Mexico and South America is destined for the U.S. market, each of the four source areas has dominated the U.S. market at some point over the past 30 years. Over the past decade, the United States has experienced a dramatic shift in the heroin market from the domination of Southeast Asian heroin to a dominance of the wholesale and retail markets by South American heroin, especially in the East. In the West, by contrast, "black tar" and, to a lesser extent, brown powdered heroin from Mexico have been, and continue to be, the predominant available form.

www.justice.gov...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I forgot Iran! One more and we'll have bingo. .... ok, ok, I got it... Terrorist group Hezbollah, the enemy of Israel and backed by Iran, is poised to cross border illegally with help of Mexican drug cartel, in order to sodomize American males!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I don't disagree, but the State Department must have had some reason for saying it. I sincerely doubt it would be much heading into the US from Afghanistan though.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Edit

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Gmoneycricket]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is by fare the most dumbest, idiotic, brainless thread I have ever read on ATS.

This thread is so ridiculous, especially since you American love saying how archaic and hard core Mexico's immigration laws are, that I feel safe to say that Americans and America is going to crash and burn.

Nature punishes severely the inept and stupid and does not permit the inept and stupid to reproduce. Thank GOD!

I urge those Americans with brains to come to Mexico before it's to late....There are way to many brainless Americans and you smart ones do not have a chance in Hell, bail ship guys, bail ship, it's all ready sunk.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Izarith]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join