It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crystal Skulls - Finally, Their True Purpose Revelaed? Kiesha Crowther tells... (w/ video and tr

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I’ve a read few books on the Crystal Skulls and consider myself fairly knowledgeable in regards to them; however the information presented below is new to me and kind of ties in with the existing knowledge we have on the purpose of the Crystal Skulls.

The information comes from Wisdom Keeper and Shaman, Kiesha Crowther (aka: Little Grandmother), who I highly recommend. She is responding to questions posted to her online and someone brings up the topic of Crystal Skulls – Kiesha’s response is transcribed below:

Kiesha Crowther discusses the Crystal Skulls (video)

Q: What role do the Crystal Skulls play (in the Earth and man’s “awakening”)?
A: That’s a big question. I don’t know how much you would like me to go into the crystal skulls.
The Crystal Skulls are very, very sacred because there are literal spirits inside these Crystals, men and women who were raised by indigenous cultures being taught all the wisdom from their tribe and from the beginning of that tribes time, everything that could be taught was taught to these people as they grew from a child into adulthood and then their life was taken, very willingly, so their spirit could go inside these skulls, with all of their knowing, with sacred truths and with all of their wisdom, and these skulls are to be brought together at the end of days, before the world changes into her beautiful self, and those spirits will come forth from the crystals and teach us those ancient truths again.

Exactly how that’s going to happen I can’t say that I know for fact. But I have seen a couple of the skulls myself – they are so powerful. There really are beings/souls within these crystals that have so much wisdom, so much teaching and when they are brought together the whole world will learn from their wisdom.

Q: How many of them are on the world now?
A: I believe, I don’t want to say too much because this is not something I’ve been asked to talk about, but they’re being brought together. For a long time there have only been a certain amount, but I do believe they are coming together and the missing Crystal Skulls are coming forward and they’re going to be a big happy family very soon.

So the Crystal Skulls house spirits who can help to teach man their wisdom and ways of living.

I would assume that this explains nicely why many of the REAL and GENUINE Crystal Skulls have names and are described as having certain personalities.

I for one find this explanation quite agreeable. We all know there is SOMETHING special about those Skulls – even if the gray-area hating, facts-and-answers required, ‘common sense’ part of our brain tells us otherwise.

- So our thoughts on this new take?

- What sort of information do we think could be provided by these alleged spirits?

- How will they provide it? Through sacred ceremony? Through broadcast event at some conference?

- And who will we trust with such information? If I know ATS then anyone selling a book or DVD will instantly be labeled a con-man seeking easy profit – so who could be trusted?

Many interesting questions raised

NB: The video linked is part 3/8 of a series Kiesha Crowther recorded on 23 April 2010 answering questions off the internet. Please fell free to source out more Kiesha Crowther stuff, it is all very good and, at least with me, it resonates very strongly. The Egyptian Pyramids in Giza are also discussed in the clip 3/8 for those interested.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by srsen]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
based on her answer to how many, it seems as if she doesn't know anyting. everything she said pertaining to the skulls was information that has already been out there. so she almost copy and pasted. now if she gave an exact amount i would have believed her.

shes fos.

dont get me wrong though, i find the skulls interesting, im just sick that people believe people who say they know, but without real info.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I honestly thought it was proven fake a few years ago??

Link.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

You know, I understand where you are coming from, but I took it more as in she was saying she wasn't sure if she could say too much - regarding the numbers of REAL Skulls out there. I took it that everyone kinda knows the number so why rehash it? Just my 2c.

The number I've heard in the past is 13. I have noticed that some say all 13 have already been united but i'm not so sure I buy that. Some also say that only 9 or so have been bought together.

My biggest curiosity is WHAT information could they/do they contain within?

There are strong rumours circulating right here on ATS that there is some VERY hush-hush diggings going on under the Sphinx in Egypt and that LOTS of stuff is being found.

I wonder if there is a link between the information supposedly stored under the Sphinx and the 'wisdom' to be provided by the Crystal Skulls?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Yeah man, The British Museum's skull was a fake - but not all Crystal Skulls are fake. Be careful how you read that article, very dodgey with the way it is worded - trying to make people assume ALL Crystal Skulls are fake - not cool.

The REAL Crystal Skulls, the ones that should be given some serious attention, have no explanation for source or method of creation. You will read stories of the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull and they all sound lovely to the keen debunker, but none of the debunking myths turn out any stronger than the 'believer' myths.

If you weigh up all info offered and disregard the obviously fake skulls (ie: British Museum skull), then a fairly solid case is made for the Crystals Skulls to be both real AND significant.

Thanks for that link though

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
it seems there is a different message for every different person who channels through these skulls, so not sure what message or help if any, these skulls will provide when the time comes.

many are thought to be fakes and to some there are only 13 skulls that fit the prophecies and channelings that have been made by those who believe.

www.soundsofsirius.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

well arent they made of quarts? and dont we use quarts for communication? theres a alot of strange things in the world that we may never know. but we shouldn't just jump into believing what the people say when we as in everyone don't know ish.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
it seems there is a different message for every different person who channels through these skulls, so not sure what message or help if any, these skulls will provide when the time comes.

Just my take on it, but for me its all about the person trying to channel the Skulls, not the Skulls themselves.

It's like you and I both reviewing the same film. We would both see and hear the same film, yet there is every chance we will come away with entirely different messages from it. Look at Shakespeare or any great poem, it can be very hard to settle on one meaning.

So the same it is for the Crystal Skulls. We bring in our own biases (normally unintentionally), our own agendas and understandings, and in doing so we derive a different message - this is an inherit problem in channeling in general. I believe in it as a form of communication but it is very rare to get a channel which is pure and unbiased.

So messages get 'fuzzy' and the information intended to be received is changed.

Originally posted by Myendica

well arent they made of quarts? and dont we use quarts for communication? theres a alot of strange things in the world that we may never know. but we shouldn't just jump into believing what the people say when we as in everyone don't know ish.

Yeah spot-on crystal is a MAJOR component of micro chips as it stores information so brilliantly. So yes, if there were to be a natural material better for such a 'device' to be crafted - I am yet to find it

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by srsen

Maybe when brought together they will display a map showing where to find the key of all knowledge.

Maybe they already have the information and the secret lies under the oil well in the Gulf Ocean that is spewing oil and debris from here until tomorrow.

Sorry. I couldn't resist. You can spank me with a wet noodle.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
I honestly thought it was proven fake a few years ago??

Link.

Hahah, no offense, but look at the "mountain of irrefutable evidence" that led them to make such a bold conclusion -

Elec­tron mi­cro­scope anal­y­sis for tool marks found both skulls were carved with ro­ta­ry disc-shaped tool, a tech­nol­o­gy the an­cient Mex­i­cans didn’t have. Anal­y­sis of the quartz in the Brit­ish Mu­se­um skull sug­gests it was quar­ried from Bra­zil or Mad­a­gas­car – far out­side the An­cient Mex­i­cans’ trad­ing links.

The team, made up of ex­perts from Car­diff and King­ston uni­ver­s­ities in the U.K., the Brit­ish Mu­se­um and the Smith­so­nian, con­clud­ed that nei­ther skull could have been made in Mex­i­co be­fore the time of Co­lum­bus. They be­lieve the Brit­ish skull was cre­at­ed in Eu­rope in the 19th cen­tu­ry, and the Smith­so­nian’s shortly be­fore it was bought in Mex­i­co City in 1960.

The whole point is that these skulls are supposed to come from cultures that lived thousands of years before the Mexican cultures that these "experts" were basing their conclusions on. Each skull has a history, and the very youngest one, so the claims go, is no younger than 5000 years old.

If you do some research you'll find that there was extensive trading all over the region and even across the globe from 10,000 BC to 1000 BC. Those experts didn't disprove the crystal skulls -but they did show us how they were made.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Thanks so much for your thread, very interesting!

If you are able, could you post the crystal skulls that have not been proven to be faked? And with the ones that are supposedly real, is there any way to test to discover in it actually holds real information?

This would be an important thing to consider before deciding if the artifacts have real importance-- at least the amount of importance they are stated to have!

Kind regards

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm sure Keisha is right about this. TPTB have been trying to tap the secret knowledge of the skulls for many years now, at least since the time of the 1930's. While they hope to use this information for evil purposes they will not be able to control them.
Their lust for power will be their undoing.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hi

One of my favourite Peepshow moments. Poor quality, but still gold.

Enjoy: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Kiesha Crowther comes across like she believes what she says. Maybe she does?

In the video she doesn't identify which crystal skulls she's referring to. If she's talking about the small number of life-size crystal skulls, she's deluding herself. They've got provenances that only go back to the late 19th Century. As others have pointed out (and provided links), the crystal skulls that gain the attention of the New Age fantasy-types are modern creations. They have no physical links at all to South America.

In that light, she must be making it all up as she goes along. For me, this is made loudly obvious when she brings in Moon pyramids and the marketing con we know as Indigo/Crystal children

Call me shallow, but she's the most attractive looking BS merchant in the field of channellers, contactees and New Age dreamers.

The information comes from Wisdom Keeper and Shaman, Kiesha Crowther (aka: Little Grandmother)

Who says so?

ETA: @ Namron good call! I'd give you ten stars if I could.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

TPTB have been trying to tap the secret knowledge of the skulls for many years now, at least since the time of the 1930's. While they hope to use this information for evil purposes they will not be able to control them. Their lust for power will be their undoing.

Have you got any evidence for these claims? Any at all? If you have...we can only lower our heads in prayer and hope that Kiesha doesn't fall into their evil clutches.

On the other hand, if there's no evidence, I'd like to point out that the Indiana Jones movies weren't historical documentaries.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

No evidence, they are simply my opinions.
The last is pure conjecture.
And that makes my post different from all the others how?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

i'm gonna agree with kandinsky on this one. this lady seems really nice and i'm sure if there were more people like her in the world it would probably be a better place. but let's face it, people are annoying as hell. i don't have a particular urge to help a lot of them.

as far as teh skulls go, when i first heard about these a year or two ago there was maybe 1 or 2 youtube vids up of these things. it was made pretty clear that the skull was created a few decades back. there was a tiny bit of discrepancy as to whether or not the skull was a fake or that the fake was a fake and the skull is real. but in all honesty i didn't see any reason to side one way or the other.

if the skulls are as powerful as they say what's the danger in recording them glowing or something? surely they can keep themselves from being tucked away in a govt lab somewhere.

this lady seems alittle stoned. probably on pain pills or something similar. slightly glazed eyes and detached from the world. pain pills are a major no no for women her age. she will likely never recover and will probably die slowly of starvation in a hospital bed because her family doesn't want to keep picking her up off of the floor when she falls down.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I had a dream one time about a crystal skull ....and at that time I had never even heard of them .

The dream : I was in a museum and there was a see through crystal skull on display in the middle of the room and people were standing all around it staring at it (as if it was something powerful)..people were so mesmerized by it that were still and silent and just standing there staring ...all of a sudden I saw a mans hand and all he had in it was a sword (a special sword like the sword of Lancelot or something ) ........and the man swung it down and cracked the skull in half (end of dream) ........

My take on this after doing some digging (after this dream and after reading this post) is that maybe the skulls will be used as a conduit for the spirits of the supposed twelve ascended masters (the Mythria and his buddies) ..........
Or possibly even some fakery will go on (false powers created by holographs and computers etc) just to fool the masses ...................

I know satan can use animals,people and inanimate objects to show himself through..so I have no doubt this will be the case in the end times events (fake miracles etc) ...
And the sword I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT .....

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

@Kandinsky

Thanks for my virtual 10 stars even if you couldn't give them to me! One aims to please.

This episode of Peep Show is quite funny and actually has a sequence where a crystal skull is smashed. I don't want to spoil it for you, suffice to say that there is no attendant 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' final scene FSX as a result. LOL.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

there are 13 skulls we have only found around 6 or 7 each skull's origin comes from another planet of the universe...this planet (earth) is known in the universe as "the planet of the children" as we are the only species succesfully created and raised by another alien life form!

have fun rippin that up
!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join