It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crystal Skulls - Finally, Their True Purpose Revelaed? Kiesha Crowther tells... (w/ video and tr

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Here is a question for you to prove: Prove, with evidence, my existence. Bare in mind that EVERYTHING you see, hear, taste, touch, think, etc may potentially be a figment of your imagination - neither you or I know for sure either way. So my question is impossible to ACTUALLY PROVE, yet here I am.

Impossible to prove? It would be easy to prove you exist. All I would need is a team of people to each view you. One person can hallucinate, and even mass hallucinations can occur but if each scientist goes in to see you one at a time the observation becomes objective and they can decide on what properties you have.

Everything I subjectively experience might be false but that's why we have objective evidence. If you suggest that even the objective evidence might be a figment of my imagination than you are a solipsist.

Be open to things your brain may consider silly. The analytical brain doesn't always have to run the show - try thinking with your heart and 'feeling' for the truth

What you're doing is suggesting I open myself up to ideas that are baseless, to wild speculation. Why should I give in to gullibility? What benefit does blind belief have aside from "FEELING" like its the truth.

I mean really? We're brainwashed? REALLY?

Yeah, really. That doesn't mean the new age sources you get your information from have done it to you - for all I know you brain washed yourself. Whatever sounds like truth, whatever resonates, is then accepted simply because it sounds good or hits a person the right way. That's no way to base the truth.

Evidence will only take you so far.

Look around you, the computer your typing on, the house/apartment you live in, cell phone, television, running water, modern medicine, these are all evidence based. We didn't get out of the Dark Ages by believing every idea that strikes us the right way. We are where we are today because of the scientific method, because of an evidence based system. Going back to blind faith and gullibility is not the way forward.

Soon, the NEED for evidence will be replaced by acceptance of our position/role in 'everything'. We will see the big picture and simply begin to "know"...

Once again we are to give up empirical objective evidence in favor of subjective nonsense beamed into our heads? What force will cause to just KNOW and how will we tell this knowledge from fantasy and imagination? I have no need for control but I do like to KNOW things and thus far science has yielded more answers than pseudoscience and religion.

But anyway, that is a whole other thing and i can just feel your blood pressure rising as you read it hahah

Nonsense, it doesn't bother me all that much. I'm just trying to understand why you believe what you believe, because to me it doesn't make sense. To me it seems like blind faith in what might as well be fantasy. If something has no basis in reality what cause is there to believe it? If no evidence exists in support of an idea why consider that idea the truth?

Which to me, suggests that my intuition has been spot on all along.

I call this the reinforcement of bias. I see it in my fundamentalist Christian Father all the time. He's deeply religious but he doesn't go to church, he watches those god awful televangelism shows and every time they say something which reinforces his "intuition" he shouts his amens and hallelujahs.

Oh and how often have "experts" been entirely wrong?

Not nearly as often as the 100% failure record of people who base their beliefs on pseudoscience.

Experts draw conclusions BASED ON EVIDENCE. When new evidence emerges they refine their conclusions, sometimes old ideas are revamped (Continental Drift became part of plate tectonics), sometimes ideas are entirely thrown out (geocentrism). I'd far rather have a conclusion based on evidence than one based on faith.

Experts can be wrong, science thrives on being proven wrong so it IMPROVES our understanding. Where as baseless pseudoscientific nonsense remains baseless and never gets any more correct in its wild theories.

The "experts" believe that the Giza Pyramids are tombs - that is almost comedic in its inaccuracy.

What's comedic are the zany ideas pseudoscientists cook up about aliens, Atlantis, anti-gravity, auditory oscillation, pyramid power, etc. Once again I will allow the evidence to guide my conclusion about the pyramids and not baseless conjecture by people who don't know what they're talking about. Does that mean we know everything about the Giza plateau, certainly not, but I will wait for verdicts from proper archeologists with peer reviewed work based on objectively verifiable data.

Science is great and important, but it IS NOT the be-all end-all and it CANNOT answer everything

Not yet it can't. Perhaps not even ever. But the answers it does give us have proven very valuable in expanding our understanding of the world and the Universe in which it floats. Part of the fun of life is in a mystery and science can admit to not knowing everything. But I cannot forgo evidence in order to buy into something that I know has no foundation in reality and neither can science.

And what does pseudo-religion and pseudoscience answer that science cannot? Gobbledygook about Wisdom Keepers, spirit beings, angels, aliens, Atlantis, Lemuria, crystal skulls, ESP, Reptilians, indigo children, Hollow Earth, 2012 - I could keep going, we both know I could.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

We're going round in circles here mate - i think its safe to say that we hold polarised viewpoints and won't really see eye-to-eye, no matter how many circles we go round in.

I appreciate that you come from a scientific background and that from that perspective my perspective seems illogical. That's your choice

posted by Titen-Sxull
What's comedic are the zany ideas pseudoscientists cook up about aliens, Atlantis, anti-gravity, auditory oscillation, pyramid power, etc. Once again I will allow the evidence to guide my conclusion about the pyramids and not baseless conjecture by people who don't know what they're talking about. Does that mean we know everything about the Giza plateau, certainly not, but I will wait for verdicts from proper archeologists with peer reviewed work based on objectively verifiable data.

I will say this though before I sign off for the night, I have studied Egyptian Culture and History as well as Egyptian Archaeology at University, so accordingly I can say I know a bit about it and the Giza Pyramids.

Trust me, the peer reviewed and objectively verifiable data is wrong (when it comes to the Giza Pyramids and The Sphinx), and it MUST be done intentionally so. What the 'academics' like to do is find a trend and then apply that across the board. They ignore data which conflicts with their hypothesis. It's very annoying.

Is it any wonder that these "zany" ideas get serious consideration when they begin dotting more i's and crossing more t's than the official story? The Great Pyramid in Giza as a tomb is a joke. It was never built for such purposes.

Anyway this is off-topic, sorry for the rant.

As for the rest of our discussion - yeah, agree to disagree i reckon

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

i get nothing but positive, unselfish vibes from Little Grandmother. i will try to watch the whole video series that you mention, when i get the chance.

as far as these skulls, i am pretty much of the same mind as you. i have been avidly interested in them ever since i first heard of them and have done a lot of research, too.

from what i understand, because of their mineral composition - the crystalline structure, they are conductors. i get the feeling that they are not so much the containers for the spirit that communicates, but more like a long-distance telephone or the like.

perhaps what is stored is much like the bios in a computer - it facilitates the opening or the connection between the one here desiring to communicate and the one, elsewhere, with whom communication is sought.

also, there are 13 but the 13th one is the one that will, upon reunion with the 12, bring about some sort of change or maybe just coincide with a future dimensional re-adjustment.

13 is the 12th number in the Fibonacci sequence - significant in many ways, from what i can fathom.

hard to put some things into words.

-----------------------

i had a vision once, that was apparently sparked when i was viewing a video of a myspace "friend"s demonstration of the wood flutes that he made. he was wearing an unusual but lovely feathery headdress that somehow catapulted me, in my mind's eye, back to some past lifetime in the jungles of southern Mexico/the Yucatan.

in my vision, i was in a clearing that seemed to be a plaza surrounded by meso-american pyramids and buildings - the jungle was just beyond the buildings and the grass was so thick and green beneath my feet! that detail remains so vivid.

the air was thick and cloudy, choked with the acrid smoke of what must have been muzzle-loader type weapons - i could hear and feel the panic and despair all around me, could hear chaos and pandemonium and many high-pitched voices like women and children - i think surely it was the decimation of my community at the hands of the invading Christians from Europe - that's what my gut told me, during the vision. i felt a very strong hatred and anger, and resentment of a fiery sort, in myself toward the smoke and the violence. i could smell the smoke and it wasn't like anything i'd smelled before but somehow i knew it was gunpowder - not modern gunpowder but old nasty stuff. the smoke was bluish-gray and VERY thick.

and i'm running.

next scene, i'm in another place, an overgrown kind of deserted place built with stone - the best way to describe it is something like that place in the old TV series, "The Land of the Lost" where they went to check out the doorway to their world - where the Sleestacks often lurked about.

that's how it was - with vines hanging and such.

and so i went to a little stone cubbyhole of some sort and pulled out a crystal skull that i knew, in my vision, was a secret place for this skull that only i and my husband knew of and accessed - i got the feeling that we served the community in the way of communicating with the gods/ancestors and we did it through this skull, alone, taking messages to and from the villagers and the skull.

i looked into the skull, somehow - i don't know if it was with my mind or if it was like scrying into a crystal ball, but what i saw was the continued massacre of my people, that i had just escaped from, to come to the skull...

i think i was looking into it to try to see where my husband was, wanting to meet up with him, somehow knowing, maybe, that he had escaped, too.

but i understood that he was dead, and the scene i got was the one i had just left. i felt this horrible sense of disappointment in my self - anger and sadness and a literal crushing of my heart - seeing what was going on that i had got away from - i felt like i had betrayed those people i had left behind - i was appointed to serve but i deserted. i left them in hopes of living, but now felt there was no reason to live, anyway.

then it was over. those feelings stayed with me for quite some time, eventually fading slowly away.

-----------------

at the time of that vision, i had heard of the skulls and was interested but hadn't done that much research - there wasn't as much available information then, and not much at all from a credible point of view rather than that of an uncompromising skeptic.

my experience only ignited my already keen interest. i had heard of the Mitchell-Hedges skull but did not know any details of its discovery, etc.

afterward, in researching, i read about how Anna Mitchell-Hedges had supposedly found the skull and it seemed to resonate with me - it sounded like the place i had seen in my vision!

i can't say for sure, of course, but it is something worth sharing, i think, with someone such as yourself, who shares my interest in these fascinating objects of potentially unimagined metaphysical potential, as well as all interested parties who will read your thread.

and you've mentioned several times that as far as you know, the few skulls considered genuine have not been debunked - and to my knowledge, that is indeed the case. in fact, it seems like the more they study the few authentic anomalies, with our increasingly advanced technology, the more they are stumped as to how they were created so perfectly!

thanks for your efforts in this thread, i've read it all and will continue to follow it!

P
E
A
C
E

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
its important to remember that we have always used crystals for different types of use from radio, to data storage

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Good point Lacanau, I've heard of crystals being used as storage devices in libraries and providing light for underground cities by advanced civilizations here on Earth.. that's a separate topic however.

Aye mate, the creator of this thread, check out:

'Our Journey and the Grand Deception/Greatest Secret' by George on youtube

Plenty of good info, I'm sure you will like it.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Queenannie - that vision is quite awesome! I can totally accept that we have all experienced previous lives on this planet, makes perfect sense to me. And i also believe that at times a "window" of sorts is opened, a multi-dimensional window, which perhaps by virtue of planetary alignment or other astronomical/astrological event, we are able to access scenes, pivotal scenes, from a previous existence.

I'm obviously no expert, but I agree with you that you had a past life recollection. And how cool if it was, because you seemed to have an intimate connection with a functional skull. This COULD be viewed as unintentional bias in that you already had an interest in Crystal Skulls, but who knows!

And I like your point above the Skulls possibly being conductors for spiritual/cosmic communication. Have wondered bout the same kind of thing before - and it makes sense because much prophecy and wisdom is metaphorical, so saying the Skulls actually house is the spirits is analogous to saying they are gateways for communication.

Hah when i first heard of the Crystal Skulls my theory was that each skull represented a "race" who had reigned over Earth at some time in the past. I thought "our" skull would be the Mitchell-Hedges because of its anatomical accuracy with our skulls and that the undiscovered ones were the ones that may look more alien. I think that was my first "conspiracy theory"

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
"Anyone who casts DOUBT is to be FATED in that same way."

Belief and Truth, the beautiful true duality. What she's ascertained about the skulls does seem to be correct. As a matter of fact, without saying too much, would we ever be ego-less enough to see that what's stipulated also rings true?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. I hope. If the ancient middle east wisdom writers are correct, the Skulls are a scam, very well carved, though im not sure how. Maybe there from Mars?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

lol I assure you my good man, there is ONE that is real. and it was left here. without a doubt. who left it here.. 'the world' may never know

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The true purpose of the crystal skulls is to fleece rubes. Plain and simple.
They were all man made in modern history. No magic or secrets to be unlocked, no UFO's to be reactivated, no enlightenment to be revealed. Just some decorative nick-nacks.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
LittleGrandmother stating that 'souls'/'spirits' of either an individual or a group collective-conscious seems both good & bad.

I myself have understood that soul evolution/reincarnation can happen that a soul/spirit chooses to inbed its self into rocks, trees, and such.

What i really want explained is this...

Was a crystal skull fashioned out of Quartz, and a departing & evolving soul/spirit chose to indwell in that neat abode?

...or...

was the chunk of Quartz just part of the mountain that a soul/spirit decided it wanted to exist in...
(or was destined to inhabit because of a Karmic Debt?...)
And because the piece of Quartz was fashioned in the human skull form
that any/all other spirits that were indwelling in the Quartz were culled away, and only one singular 'spirit' remained in the now Focused and Amplified Crystal Skull??

Are the Skull actually imprisoning these spirits
or are these spirits willfully indwelling?
just because they are supposed to dispense knowledge does not signify the spirits are benign...

after all, a trapped Geni is forced to perform magical wish granting
they were trapped in a 'lamp-bottle' & could only become free after tricking a mortal or fufilling their punishment/curse.

"littlegrandmother" is not being too forthcoming, to my reading/discerning of her image

open mind none the less

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
The true purpose of the crystal skulls is to fleece rubes. Plain and simple.
They were all man made in modern history. No magic or secrets to be unlocked, no UFO's to be reactivated, no enlightenment to be revealed. Just some decorative nick-nacks.

Thank you, NotTooHappy.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

And, since it was you that posted the truth, it is you that must deal with the depression engendered by reading the post immediately following your own.

That's right. Most people on ATS simply can't accept facts that aren't as exciting as their beliefs.

Harte

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
thank you, tauschen and srsen!

i debated about whether to share that or not, it isn't something i've told too many people.

after that happened, the song "jungle love" by Steve Miller seemed to be prominent in my life.

and ATS can be a rather public forum, no doubt.

but i felt better after sharing it. it does seem important, somehow. not about me but about the skulls and about the untapped potential in crystal formations.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Too true Harte.
Occam's razor doesn't apply once some new age guru starts talking about some BS involving enlightenment.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
On the other hand, one could just go with the flow.

Modern crystal skulls can be stored for a time with a particularly powerful one that was blessed by a Mayan medicine man, for a fee. I kid you not, you can find it on the internet.

Perhaps you were unaware that by doing so, one may "positively charge" one's own drab and ordinary crystal skull with the hoodoo of the more powerful one, resulting in your own crystal skull gaining the ability to..., ability too...,

I don't know what.

Cloud your mind with moronic beliefs, perhaps?

Harte

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanObanion
this lady seems alittle stoned. probably on pain pills or something similar. slightly glazed eyes and detached from the world. pain pills are a major no no for women her age. she will likely never recover and will probably die slowly of starvation in a hospital bed because her family doesn't want to keep picking her up off of the floor when she falls down.

lol what the # ? ## ## ## # # ##########################

[edit on 22-8-2010 by la vie]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
"And you yourselves are the death of ignorance. Too bad you won't let yourself die."

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The crystal skulls have always fascinated me ever since I was lucky enough to see one in person In sea shell city, MI. To my mind, I have always associated them with the lore associated with the lost city of Atlantis. I can't even speculate as to their purpose but I do believe that there is some sort of significance to them that mankind can benefit from. I have heard it said that they are akin to an ancient hard drive, full of information that would be of great sociological significance to us as humans, but I have to wonder how this is possible. The fact that there is no tool marks brings a sense of mysticism to them, maybe an alien origin? but the fact of the matteris, there is no way we will ever know where they came from. I just hope that in my lifetime I get to see what wonders they hold, if anything.

edit on 16-9-2010 by BlueLightRain because: bad typing because im posting from a driod.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
wtf,I thought this was just in a movie. Why are most movies linked to real things like star warz. Darn sneaky way to release info.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yeah she seems nice enough but a lot of people are. Where did she go to shaman school at and did she graduate?
I tried to find shamans in history that really said or did something above the ordinary and could not. So I think she may be after a little attention like so many lonely grandmothers.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join