It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crystal Skulls - Finally, Their True Purpose Revelaed? Kiesha Crowther tells... (w/ video and tr

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Maybe some sort of holographic image,when she says souls maybe she is referring to stored images and sounds almost like a memory recorder,maybe all the skulls when brought together will show just one entitys life and each skull holds a certain part to that life is why there is a difference in feelings from the different skulls-different emotions,thoughts etc.

Just a thought

Regards to all

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
In the video she doesn't identify which crystal skulls she's referring to. If she's talking about the small number of life-size crystal skulls, she's deluding herself. They've got provenances that only go back to the late 19th Century. As others have pointed out (and provided links), the crystal skulls that gain the attention of the New Age fantasy-types are modern creations. They have no physical links at all to South America.

In that light, she must be making it all up as she goes along. For me, this is made loudly obvious when she brings in Moon pyramids and the marketing con we know as Indigo/Crystal children

She isn't discussing the little mass-produced ones. It's pretty much a given that she is discussing skulls such as The Mitchell-Hedges and (Max) The Texas Crystal Skull. Anyone who's read up on Crystal Skulls knows that very few of them are anything more than trinkets and souvenirs

Originally posted by srsen
The information comes from Wisdom Keeper and Shaman, Kiesha Crowther (aka: Little Grandmother)

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Who says so?

The Continental Council of Indigenous Elders. Have a read, she seems legit and as far as my BS meter goes - its pretty much at zero with her. She seems very genuine - doesn't even have a book to sell yet haha.

It's about the message she gives anyway - it's nothing but positivity

The below is from her biography on her website. To give you some background

Kiesha Crowther, also known as "Little Grandmother," was initiated as shaman at age 30 by her mother's tribe (Sioux/Salish), and has been recognized by the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders as Wisdom Keeper of North American, responsible for guiding the "Tribe of Many Colors." The daughter of a white father and a Sioux/Salish mother, she grew up in a small farming community in Southern Colorado. As A child she spent long periods of time alone in the wilderness, where she lived with and learned from the four-legged, one-legged, winged-ones and swimmers, as well as the star and stone people. Unaware that she had been identified at a young age by the tribal elders to later be shaman, her young life was marked by many unusual experiences and abilities that she did not understand. As a child, she had been taught by the ancestors, grandmothers past, and Mother Earth, and was known for her ability to sense and communicate with wild animals and to see and work with energy.

Since being initiated on her path as Shaman and Wisdom Keeper, Kiesha has begun to share prophecy and teachings and to conduct sacred ceremony. She bears the responsibility for carrying and communicating earth wisdom and the ancient prophecies for our current age. Toward this end, she has released videos of her talks, which are freely available on YouTube and which have been viewed by hundreds of thousands of people so far all over the globe. Her work as a Wisdom Keeper also includes the planting of sacred crystals in very specific locations around the world for the renewal and strengthening of Mother Earth's precious ley lines. Her powerful message emphasizes how to shift individual and planetary consciousness, how to live in the heart in right relationship with Mother Earth, and to remember who we are--THE GREAT I AM.

Little Grandmother frequently travels, performing earth healing ceremonies and giving workshops and talks nationally and internationally.

Originally posted by IvanObanion
as far as teh skulls go, when i first heard about these a year or two ago there was maybe 1 or 2 youtube vids up of these things. it was made pretty clear that the skull was created a few decades back. there was a tiny bit of discrepancy as to whether or not the skull was a fake or that the fake was a fake and the skull is real. but in all honesty i didn't see any reason to side one way or the other.

Sorry to do this mate, but the above paragraph is wrong on so many levels. Not going to pinpoint and try to play the ego card here, but perhaps have more of a research, it's a fascinating topic. There's a great book on Crystal Skulls "The Mystery of the Crystal Skulls" by Chris Morton and Ceri Louise Thomas. Check it out - you'll learn some pretty cool info.

Originally posted by IvanObanionthis lady seems alittle stoned. probably on pain pills or something similar. slightly glazed eyes and detached from the world. pain pills are a major no no for women her age. she will likely never recover and will probably die slowly of starvation in a hospital bed because her family doesn't want to keep picking her up off of the floor when she falls down.

As for the above paragraph

That sort of thing doesn't belong on this website at all or in this thread for that matter - please keep such thoughts to yourself. Why such hostility and hatred? Try to find the positive in people and situations, it feels so much better than wishing someone would starve to death. Not cool.

Just remember - you're thoughts create....

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
there are 13 skulls we have only found around 6 or 7 each skull's origin comes from another planet of the universe...this planet (earth) is known in the universe as "the planet of the children" as we are the only species succesfully created and raised by another alien life form!

have fun rippin that up
!

Two things - firstly, your username means you either work with metal or you have great taste in music. I'm going to assume the later \m/ \m/

Secondly, am curious as to where you got your information. Have heard similar things but never came across this "Planet of the Children" thing.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by srsen]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I for one find this explanation quite agreeable. We all know there is SOMETHING special about those Skulls – even if the gray-area hating, facts-and-answers required, ‘common sense’ part of our brain tells us otherwise.

So what you're saying is we should forgo evidence and skepticism in order to buy into a baseless gut feeling that makes us react with mystery and wonder when we view these artifacts. One does not need to think they are actually mystical to see their beauty, heck they could all be hoaxes and I would still think they're fascinating but that doesn't make me want to buy into new age drivel about spirits indwelling these objects. We don't live in Middle Earth, we live on regular Earth meaning magically imbued items do not exist.

And who will we trust with such information? If I know ATS then anyone selling a book or DVD will instantly be labeled a con-man seeking easy profit – so who could be trusted?

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. the New Age craze had made MILLIONS for hacks and cons, oh sure there's a few practitioners around who actually believe their own brand of BS but my guess is most know deep down they are peddling complete bunk to the gullible portion of the masses (which seems only to be growing). As people flood out of real religions they migrate to these fringe beliefs to fill that gap in their lives that meaningless religious institutions fill.

She's seen a few of the skulls herself, she says, but I don't think seeing an object makes you an expert on it. Perhaps she should be going to the cultures that carved these things and asking THEM their significance instead of making stuff up based on having "seen a few of them".

"There are some things about the pyramids that are very very intense that is not known to the public. I know that there is a lot of very intense and very important information buried in Egypt under the Sphinx."

How much more vague could you possibly get, this piece of information isn't even original, its been postulated for years by new agers and psychics that the so called Chamber of Knowledge is beneath the Sphinx. So the best she can do to answer this question is repeat the same things we've all heard before which she claims to have gotten from some "Wisdom keeper"... Pretty vague answer from someone speaking with Wisdom keepers. And of course she relies on the old "Scientists aren't telling us about this stuff" WHY? What is with these people? What possible reason would scientists have for covering up Atlantean knowledge beneath the Sphinx? If Archeologists found this they would be flipping out with joy and telling EVERYONE, it would be the find of the century.

I'm just gonna stop watching here - she's talking about angels now
its the same frustratingly vague new age speculation without any evidence in support of it. Now she says she's a shaman... and people believe this stuff? We're supposed to believe she's in contact with beings of light and buy into all this?

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
So what you're saying is we should forgo evidence and skepticism in order to buy into a baseless gut feeling that makes us react with mystery and wonder when we view these artifacts.

Was waiting for this one to come... No, I am not saying that all science is pointless and proof is never needed, what I was trying to touch on was that gut-feeling or intuition is significant and shouldn't be ignored. Thing is, I know that right now this is an opinion, so let's leave it there - im not wanting to force you to adopt my opinion

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull...but that doesn't make me want to buy into new age drivel about spirits indwelling these objects. We don't live in Middle Earth, we live on regular Earth meaning magically imbued items do not exist.

Your opinion and nothing more. My opinion? Earth is THE most magical place anyone could ever dream of

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. the New Age craze had made MILLIONS for hacks and cons, oh sure there's a few practitioners around who actually believe their own brand of BS but my guess is most know deep down they are peddling complete bunk to the gullible portion of the masses (which seems only to be growing). As people flood out of real religions they migrate to these fringe beliefs to fill that gap in their lives that meaningless religious institutions fill.

Ding ding ding we have another opinion

But personally, I have only ever subscribed to a religion when i was 8 or under (parental influence). Some people are just moving towards more spiritual or cosmic thinking because it just "feels" right - and what's wrong with that?

Yes, there are many (and I know a fair few) who consider themselves highly spiritual but they are pretty much doing what you described - trying to find something that will help them find themself, trying just to fit in somewhere because religion hasn't worked. Trying out the latest Oprah-phase. Yes, it happens, but people are just on their path, trying out new ways of thinking, and again, what's wrong with that?

To pigeon-hole EVERYONE who thinks in a "new age" or "spiritual/cosmic" way as falling into this trap is very unfair and generalized. My personal example is that over my life of 30 years i have read a hell of a lot and have taken away whatever "truth" sung to me so to speak, whatever resonated strongest. These truths became the spine of my belief system. So imagine my surprise when i start reading books (The Law Of One series) and seeing speakers (such as Kiesha Crowther) starting to recite my personal belief system back to me and then saying it is ancient wisdom only now being discussed/rediscovered again.

Coming from this background, you can imagine my discomfort at your above comment - and there are MANY MANY like me
As you said, the numbers are growing.

In regards to your comments on Kiesha's take on the Pyramids and her comments about seeing some Crystal Skulls - well if you notice, she moves on very quickly and doesn't claim to have all the answers. She even says herself that these subjects aren't her areas of expertise (or something similar).

I think she is just trying to answer the person's question as best she can. Don't think she is claiming god-like wisdom here.

The bottom line is this, just because it doesn't agree with your worldview it doesn't mean its BS. Perhaps you are just not yet ready to receive and understand the depth of such information? Maybe it just isn't for you.

That's sweet, fine, no problems, but perhaps try and refrain from belittling it. If you don't like it, good, but I dunno bout giving such ridiculing and ego-based responses.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Nice post, this is what I make of it...

These spirits of the skulls will bring forth their information once the Earth ascends into the 5th dimension, which is shortly after 2012. In order to even receive their teachings you will have to raise your vibrations, find center, and ascend with our planet as she is planning.. Once in the 5D, information comes telepathically and with ease, it will be a joy to converse with these spirits and the process of learning itself will take on a whole new nature..

Ascension is the key.. conquer fear and you are well on your way.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Some people are just moving towards more spiritual or cosmic thinking because it just "feels" right - and what's wrong with that?

Nothing is inherently wrong with it but its still magical thinking without any basis in reality.

I treat new age as fiction and while its definitely fun as fiction I don't like it when people actually believe this stuff and buy into based on warm fuzzy feelings or that it "feels right". It doesn't matter what feels right, at least to me, its all about where the evidence is pointing so I like to keep my fiction and reality separate.

Your opinion and nothing more. My opinion? Earth is THE most magical place anyone could ever dream of

Magical in what sense? Worthy of awe perhaps, magical in the sense of its beauty maybe, in a poetic sense but not in a literal sense. Magic does not exist in the literal, supernatural, sense. No shred of evidence has ever vindicated the supernatural.

i have read a hell of a lot and have taken away whatever "truth" sung to me so to speak, whatever resonated strongest.

Right but politicians do the same thing, as do preachers, tell the people what they want to hear. Spin a story about after-life, spirits, energies, resonance and craft all sorts of pseudoscience and pseudo-philosophy together into a pleasingly vague blend and its bound to "resonate" with a lot of people.

I do think its a scam and that people are being misled and taken advantage of. Now not everyone is being milked of their money for their new age beliefs but they are nonetheless the victims of brain washing, even if the scrubbing bubbles they plant in your head "resonate" or "sound like truth".

I guess it all depends on whether you put value on objective truth or subjective "truth".

She even says herself that these subjects aren't her areas of expertise (or something similar).

Right, which makes me wonder why anyone would listen to her about these or any subjects. If someone wants to learn about Crystal skulls they should check out museum exhibits and talk to archeologists and historians who know their stuff... All this pseudoscientific conjecture about spirits and wisdom keepers makes the skeptic in me want to blow his top.

The bottom line is this, just because it doesn't agree with your worldview it doesn't mean its BS.

The reason I don't agree with it is because it is BS, the evidence doesn't support any of it. What do you call baseless assertions and speculations that have no foundation in fact or reality? It is clear that nothing the woman says is demonstrably true, even SHE admits she doesn't know what she's talking about. If you want to base your belief on a woman who openly admits ignorance on the subject that's fine by me. I'm gonna go where the evidence takes me.

If you ask me, this woman, and all other new agers, need to visit the real Wisdom Keepers, libraries and actual EXPERTS in their associated fields.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Nice post, this is what I make of it...

These spirits of the skulls will bring forth their information once the Earth ascends into the 5th dimension, which is shortly after 2012. In order to even receive their teachings you will have to raise your vibrations, find center, and ascend with our planet as she is planning.. Once in the 5D, information comes telepathically and with ease, it will be a joy to converse with these spirits and the process of learning itself will take on a whole new nature..

Ascension is the key.. conquer fear and you are well on your way.

Thanks for the post

I'm also thinking that the 'spirits' allegedly housed within the skulls could 'speak' only in a metaphorical sense only. I was wondering if it would be a perception thing, that as you say, those 'able' to hear will hear. Those not ready will not hear.

I totally agree that we are moving forward in our spiritual evolution and that very soon a time, or 'harvest' to borrow a term, will come in which some of us will keep get a 'pass mark' and move onto the next lesson, while others will have to repeat the grade.

I actually don't think Crystal Skulls will play a role in this, maybe they will help some remember, but for those already on that path, i think they act as another confirmation or catalyst showing that our path is right.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

well if you can prove that the skulls are real i don'thave a problem with that. or at least put up a good case. but as far as i can remember the only prayer they had of being legit was whether or not they're owner put them up on auction or if he bought them frmo an auction. that was really the only discrepancy capable of lending any sort of credibility to the story... at all.

if you can give me some valid reasons to read a book i may look into it but there's really no point in responding if you're just going to start a "yes it is, no it isn't" contest. at least make a point that i can verify or not instead of just saying that the grass is greener somewhere else.

also, i was not wishing the lady would starve to death. i'm saying that i am 100% certain what happens to middle aged women when they get addicted to pain pills and this lady looks like she's on dope. and believe me, it IS NOT pretty. starving to death in a hospital bed while doped up on morphine listed as do not resuscitate is one of the more peaceful options available. has nothing to do with hate. just experience.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I treat new age as fiction and while its definitely fun as fiction I don't like it when people actually believe this stuff and buy into based on warm fuzzy feelings or that it "feels right". It doesn't matter what feels right, at least to me, its all about where the evidence is pointing so I like to keep my fiction and reality separate.

No problems with taking that view, but just remember that not everyone HAS to agree. I think that many views are disagreable with my worldview, but thats fine - the world needs a bit of everything to really work. If we all thought the same it would be quite boring.

The trick though is making sure you don't become 'stuck' in your beliefs and then become dogmatic. I'm not labeling you, this point applies to people like me and you.

If you find some way to disprove my belief then I would be interested to learn what you found. But conversely, people cannot become so bogged down in the NEED for evidence that they ignore everything else.

Here is a question for you to prove: Prove, with evidence, my existence. Bare in mind that EVERYTHING you see, hear, taste, touch, think, etc may potentially be a figment of your imagination - neither you or I know for sure either way. So my question is impossible to ACTUALLY PROVE, yet here I am.
Just trying to show (in a very ad-lib and probably dodgy example) that evidence-based approaches dont always yield correct answers/perceptions.

Magical in what sense? Worthy of awe perhaps, magical in the sense of its beauty maybe, in a poetic sense but not in a literal sense. Magic does not exist in the literal, supernatural, sense. No shred of evidence has ever vindicated the supernatural.

Magical in every sense of the word and then some. The fact that you and i exist is amazing. Such awe-inspiring forces are at work to make even this thread possible.

To be honest, it goes beyond words. I've re-typed this paragraph 4 times already trying to put words to it - i cant. But when you say magic does not exist, i think you are limiting your experience here SEVERELY.

Be open to things your brain may consider silly. The analytical brain doesn't always have to run the show - try thinking with your heart and 'feeling' for the truth

I do think its a scam and that people are being misled and taken advantage of. Now not everyone is being milked of their money for their new age beliefs but they are nonetheless the victims of brain washing, even if the scrubbing bubbles they plant in your head "resonate" or "sound like truth".

I guess it all depends on whether you put value on objective truth or subjective "truth".

Man, i'm leaning towards "agree to disagree". You dont know me, but if you did, you would realise how laughable the "brain-washing" suggestion is. I mean really? We're brainwashed? REALLY?

The reason I don't agree with it is because it is BS, the evidence doesn't support any of it. What do you call baseless assertions and speculations that have no foundation in fact or reality? It is clear that nothing the woman says is demonstrably true, even SHE admits she doesn't know what she's talking about.

Evidence will only take you so far. It is important ad vital in some areas but not for all. One day we will come to accept this and then our minds can truly soar! Imagine what we could create if we stopped limiting ourselves. Evidence is the old mindset.

The NEED for evidence stems from a lack of control and a desire to quantify everything so our primitive minds can understand. But news flash, our minds are changing. Soon, the NEED for evidence will be replaced by acceptance of our position/role in 'everything'. We will see the big picture and simply begin to "know"...

But anyway, that is a whole other thing and i can just feel your blood pressure rising as you read it hahah - it's ok to disagree

If you want to base your belief on a woman who openly admits ignorance on the subject that's fine by me. I'm gonna go where the evidence takes me.

If you ask me, this woman, and all other new agers, need to visit the real Wisdom Keepers, libraries and actual EXPERTS in their associated fields.

And finally, can't let this go - I DONT BASE MY BELIEF SYSTEM ON ANY ONE PERSON OR SOURCE.

As i mentioned before, I have read a whole sh*@load of books in my time and Kiesha Crowther merely (somehow) rehashed it back to me. Which to me, suggests that my intuition has been spot on all along.

Oh and how often have "experts" been entirely wrong? The "experts" denied FOREVER that Neanderthal and Homo Sapien ever lived side-by-side, well they certainly changed their minds lately.

The "experts" used to believe that man was a genetic miracle and that Earth was the only habitable planet. Wrong.

The "experts" said there was no water on the moon and that mars never had a atmosphere. Wrong and Wrong.

The "experts" believe that the Giza Pyramids are tombs - that is almost comedic in its inaccuracy.

We both know I can keep going. Evidence and experts aren't all they are cracked up to be - I'm saying this because I don't want to see an intelligent mind wasted on the hang-ups of science. Science is great and important, but it IS NOT the be-all end-all and it CANNOT answer everything

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hmm.. yeah it's hard to get through to people like sxull. They still value the words of politicians I bet! We do live in a magical world, in a sense that many things are outside our limited perception.

Such as.. the cycles of our universe and the like. Imagine our solar system or galaxy making a journey throughout the universe, rotating around the center.. As this happens we are entering different frequencies of energies and vibrations and all that yucky New Age stuff.. but it is happening, even if it's beyond your conscious awareness(which has been purposely dumbed down by the government I might add)

But yeah, there's a lot of new energy hitting the Earth.. I sure feel it, I'm sure many people are aware of time speeding up, that's hard to deny. All the new radical information coming to light is directly because of this.. but then again that drifts off into the metaphysical and is harder to explain but is equally valid.

I think the skulls will explain things clearly but we have to be on the same level ie vibration.. it's sort of like dealing with some people in these forums who just don't 'get it'..

The word "harvest" is a bit intimidating eh? Did you get that from "I AM RA"? Those channelings didn't resonate well with me, but they were was some valid info.. One thing is for certain.. It's time for change of unimaginable proportions.. Best to stay positive.

Check out George Kavasilass's work, I like his approach on what's to come.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Mayura]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

also, i was not wishing the lady would starve to death. i'm saying that i am 100% certain what happens to middle aged women when they get addicted to pain pills and this lady looks like she's on dope. and believe me, it IS NOT pretty. starving to death in a hospital bed while doped up on morphine listed as do not resuscitate is one of the more peaceful options available. has nothing to do with hate. just experience.

Ok, cool but you gotta admit, it was a weird place to go to.

I find it odd though that you cant accept that a Skull with unknown age or origin crafted inexplicably from crystal with no clear means or methodology could have mystical properties, but your happy to assume Kiesha has pain pill addiction because her eyes look a bit off - geez 'd hate to see what you'd think of me!

well if you can prove that the skulls are real i don'thave a problem with that. or at least put up a good case. but as far as i can remember the only prayer they had of being legit was whether or not they're owner put them up on auction or if he bought them frmo an auction. that was really the only discrepancy capable of lending any sort of credibility to the story... at all.

Honestly, the best collation of information is in the book i recommended, but its a big job to collate all the information for you to peruse and judge on - not really my intent when starting this thread - to be totally honest.

But here are some starting points for you:

ATS Thread "2012 and the crystal skulls"

ATS Thread "Mystery of The Crystal Skulls"

ATS Thread "The Crystal Skull"

ATS Thread "Modern Mayans Perform Crystal Skull ceremony (pics)"

That is a start and should represent both sides of the story (fakes or real). But please, remember:

- Not ALL skulls are real or the ones being discussed by Keisha. There is an entire industry dedicated to cutting standard precious stones into a skull design. These are nothing but beautiful trinkets.

- The Mitchell-Hedges Skull and the Texas Crystal Skull (Max) (there are a few others but their names annoyingly escape me at the moment) are genuinely anomalous. No LEGITIMATE debunking has ever been achieved (at least I'm 99% sure that is the case).

- You cannot find scrape or cut marks on the REAL skulls.

- The REAL Skulls have no known date of origin or method of manufacture.

- Many channelers and mediums have 'communicated' with the REAL skulls and derived some amazing information.

- The REAL skulls are meant to exert an amazing energy (something I would have experienced first-hand a few years back if the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull caretaker's mother hadn't fallen deathly ill, preventing his travel to Australia. I had booked 30 mins with the Skull alone - would have been amazing).

Anyway, apologies for not collating all known facts and the like, but as I said, that's a huge job on its own and would need an entire thread (or book) to give it justice

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Yeah mate, got the 'harvest' term from The Law of One by Ra, but it is a term well known from Biblical times i think. Certainly not just from the Law of One series.

I read it and was gob-smacked, one of the single best sources of info in my opinion. And i like it because it is pretty much un-debunkable. It's SO solid. Interested why it didn't resonate with you?

Originally posted by Mayura
...many things are outside our limited perception.

Such as.. the cycles of our universe and the like. Imagine our solar system or galaxy making a journey throughout the universe, rotating around the center.. As this happens we are entering different frequencies of energies and vibrations and all that yucky New Age stuff.. but it is happening, even if it's beyond your conscious awareness

Limited perception. This is it. This is what I am trying to say. Our current perception is still cave-man like when it comes to accepting that science, spirituality, the metaphysical, etc are INTIMATELY linked. They are one and the same - I think once we collectively grow-up, we will realise this and we will realise how wrong our current "official stories" really are.

I think it is already happening though

George Kavasilass? Have actually never heard of him. Will have a look when I get a chance - thanks for the tip

[edit on 28-6-2010 by srsen]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

yeah sorry i guess it was a little random. but i get real sensitive around drug using women and i'm tellin you that lady is up to somethin. i've just seen it all go south and it doesn't bother me to say things to people if it'll keep them from starting that type of addiction. notice i didn't say it would help them quit. at that age it's pretty much hopeless. quitting just isn't an option. anyway there i go again.

back on topic. if you're telling me that there's some kind of new evidence then i suppose i'll take a look. but i clearly remember them finding machine tool marks on one of the original skulls. anyway, thanks for posting something to read i'll check it out.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The Ra material was good but abstract, some of the wording was just weird for me, not to mention emotionally detached.. I also didn't like the people who were asking the questions.. stupid Christians.. I have background as a Spiritual Satanist.

George K is good because he speaks from personal experience mostly, this man has an incredibly powerful soul, has had many journeys out of the body, is honest, and uses easy to understand terms.(for me at least)

Give it a go, just more info to absorb.. what it really comes down to is meditation and getting to know yourself, higher self included, even past lives.. that is where the real transformation occurs..

Internet forums are mostly fear mongering anyways, in order to ascend we need to transcend fear and get past our personal hang-ups. That's a must.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Mayura]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanObanion

Yeah just to clarify. Dunno if i would call it 'new' evidence, but more an educated look at the so-called evidence. As i stated earlier though, evidence can only take you so far

You are right, there HAVE BEEN many crystal skulls in which tool markings have been found, however, they aren't on the REAL Skulls.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty positive that the REAL skulls remain completely anomalous with no explanation yet provided

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Abstract, weirdly-worded and emotionally detached - very apt description of the Law of One series. But once yo start understanding the way in which Ra words itself, you start to really enjoy the style - at least i did anyway. Its a bit of a commitment, but if you can get through all 5 books - its very rewarding.

And yeah, the people involved were a touch iffy, you're right - i think the main guy ended up getting his head blown off by police! No kidding - one day it'll make an amazing film. As far as chanelling goes though - those guys UNDOUBTEDLY were the best 'instruments' ever. Very unbiased and so exacting, almost a scientific-type approach to chanelling - which in 1980 was an amazing feat!

Spiritual Satanist ay - does this mean you gather your beliefs from the Bible? But are opposed to 'Gods' word?? Or that you see 'Satan' as Lucifer - the original provider of 'a choice'? Just curious

Will check out George K for sure - sounds like more of the same but I enjoy getting as many possible takes/perspectives on this type of stuff - who knows what gems he has waiting for me!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

well i read 2 out of the 4 threads. same old story i'm afraid. nothing new. i figured i'd give this the benefit of the doubt since it's so interesting though.

HP Lab - Online Journal

visit this link and you can see the topics for every issue of HP's journal. Skip to 1964 (the year the skull was supposedly tested). I'm afraid there's nothing regarding the skulls at all.

sorry but this is just another dead end.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I will not ever trust the Smithsonian...

I have read up on there garbage since I was a child.

follow this
while I do not agree with the seeming afrocentric view that comes out in the end it makes me think... It is not the first time Ive heard it

Armored figure

these are among many issues the Smithsonian has caused. Look into it.

The article is worded to make it appear all are fake. Only two where tested. And his defense was after this well it does not match the timeline we have so it is fake

[edit on 28-6-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

what's the name of the real one? this would help me track it down a little better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join