It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Been watchin HOS 2 and Sub C 2 for a while, lots of connections going in and out control panel type things. Havent seen a face though mate lol. Lot of fiddling with a panel thats got 'temperature/pressure' written on it.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lunchmanstan

It looks right on to me - people here are keeping a keen eye on the feeds and a lot still going on. This is far from over! I visit often for updates, don't always post - something wrong with my computer letting me reload media player to view feeds.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunchmanstan
So sad, as important as this thread is. It seams to have lost the intrest of the (not so large) of masses on ATS.

Now it just seems like so much mindless drivel, like a personal blog. the thread is dying.

not to affend but there is a chat feature. Not?

sorry to any offended.

lunch

Not to offend you either.....but "mindless dribble"? Some of us put many hours into getting information out for people who do not have time to watch the cams. Those of us who do have been doing it for quite a while, so every now and then, we may make a comment to each other that has nothing to do with BP. So what? We have come to be friends, but we don't sit here and "chat". I just wanted you to know that the people doing this are dedicated, and try to keep others informed and I don't call that "mindless dribble" Thanks!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hey folks... please excuse me for going off topic just a tad, but not really. I follow this thread every day and I have noticed that some of the daily posters are having a hard time posting the videos they want to show. I thought since I don't contribute to the thread so much as far as posting, I could at least maybe show you how to post the videos. I really enjoy watching them as they keep me updated.
So, hopefully this helps some of you. I tried to make it as simple as possible. I know I hard a hard time figuring it out myself for awhile!

Keep the good stuff coming!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by niblo

It may not have been a reflection it just seem to be there. Hell I am probably just losing my mind.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Watching Hos Super H a few minutes ago and I swear I saw a reflection of somebody. Did anyone see it or have I just started losing my mind.

What did it look like? Where was it reflecting?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I never seen so you might be right. Would open up a shedload of more questions for us to baffle ourselves wi if it was lol

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

It's called matrixing....your mind is programmed to seek out faces, so unconsciously your mind sometimes forms random images into faces...your not crazy!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Look now at HOS 2, I see the face, it doesnt look like a normal ROV from there

Its backed off now, but watch the one on the right when it moves back in toward the BOP

[edit on 23/8/10 by niblo]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I for one appreciate what you all post from watching these cams in action.
I`m on dial up connection so can`t watch the video myself. What you are doing is very much appreciated by me and I view this thread several times a day.

Keep us informed and thanks very much.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Cheers for that.

My eyes were playin tricks on me by the way, it is a normal ROV, just smoke or whatever it was were blocking the view of the bottom half. Think I need a break from these cams lol.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
thanks buddy, I was wrong. You are most elegant. In your responce.
\
as I do not contribute I can not complian.

sorry all.

still one of the few watching

I guess thid is the fate of lurkers. and half blind bad typers/spellers.

my bad....hangs head

see you

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
No worries man, better to say what youre thinking, we would get nowhere otherwise.

Sub 2 says CHOKE PANEL OPS and is heading somewhere with an attachment that looks a bit like a large pin about the length and width of a forearm.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Sorry SK was my own mindless dribble. wish I could tahe it back.

back agaiin to see whats up.

sorry just mad at the lack of anything real on MSM. nad almost no one cares even here.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lunchmanstan

It's ok....I get that way sometimes too...thanks!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What's 'sub 2' and can I get a link to that please?

BTW I am an avid rov cam watcher, I just don't post much, you all are doing a really good job

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Go to this site (it's the only one I know of showing those cams) and at the bottom you'll see sub c 1 and 2. which are usually showing the BOP pretty close and what they are doing to it.

realitycheck.no-ip.info...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
realitycheck.no-ip.info...

Sub 2 is at the bottom. Ive been watchin Morpheas till today when Kat gave me that one, didnt realise it had some that others dont

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The fishing operations cam is up again but what is that white streak that zooms ahead(like a laser) every few seconds? Anyone know?

Pfft, never mind. Cam is suddenly down now....go figure

[edit on 23-8-2010 by AZsunshine]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunchmanstan
thanks buddy, I was wrong. You are most elegant. In your responce.
\
as I do not contribute I can not complian.

sorry all.

still one of the few watching

I guess thid is the fate of lurkers. and half blind bad typers/spellers.

my bad....hangs head

see you

I hope you will keep coming back...Please don't bang your head LOL! **shakes your hand**

new topics

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join