It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Q4000 rov 2 just got slammed out of the picture by another burst. Like it just got slapped down.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
OK...I know this site is lousy, but here is someone else who saw some of it. (The part with the orange/pink stuff spewing from the floor)
www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Here is a shot of the "pink stuff"
i923.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

That's eerie. I didn't catch that. Nice find.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

I am still trying to find video of that and the explosion....

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Can only get a few feeds between Morph and realitycheck. This the same for everyone here or just my rubbish computer?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Oh man...please tell me that I am not seeing what I think....anyone else just see the close up of big oil plumes coming from the base of the BOP? The whole area is full of it...they zoomed in and it looked like it was coming from the base of it.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by niblo
Can only get a few feeds between Morph and realitycheck. This the same for everyone here or just my rubbish computer?

down to 4 feeds here...

every time I refresh, fewer come back online..

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Does anyone know what this is supposed to be? Is it the list of vids they are looping for their fishing attempts or just their recordings of it?
img825.imageshack.us...
I cant get it to show in my post but the link should work

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Which cam did you see that on? Looks like they conveniently shut off a lot of the cams.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pynner

Only one is on realitycheck....I saw big oil plumes coming from the base of the BOP and it was swaying....then they cut it. Think they could have punctured the seal while "fishing" for the drill??

[edit on 23-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark

Which cam did you see that on? Looks like they conveniently shut off a lot of the cams.

Sub c 1 on realitycheck

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creamy Goodness
Does anyone know what this is supposed to be? Is it the list of vids they are looping for their fishing attempts or just their recordings of it?
img825.imageshack.us...
I cant get it to show in my post but the link should work

probably they recorded it...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Seems kinda odd that it would come up on the screen. Are they not fishing at the moment or what? Wonder why is the cam off?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Theres clearly a whole bunch of them focusing on 1 point of the BOP, but we're getting just a few feeds between all sites. Trying to figure out what theyre so interested in.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What's with the blinking light on the Challenger ROV1? Is id down on the bottom or up on the ship? And what is that tube hanging from the Enterprise? Does it just hang there or what? And no I'm not talking about the one in the well

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I just saw clouds of oil on Sub C rov 2. I posted to youtube but it's still processing. It might take hours. I have to leave for work in a few. If it's not done by then, I'll post the videos tonight. Stay safe all.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Maybe an explosion and what is the pink stuff? I can't get feeds any where, driving me crazy. Reality check went out for me a couple of weeks ago, I have tried everything and can't get it back. Any screen shots on the possible explosion. If there was an explosion do you think people would be warned?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Here is another vid I have and I can't figure the location but it does look like there is some type of flow. I may be wrong I just do not know.Any ideas.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Here is another vid I have and I can't figure the location but it does look like there is some type of flow. I may be wrong I just do not know.Any ideas.

new topics

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join