It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Originally posted by StealthyKat
7am central time....They are attaching lots of cables to the BOP now.... must be preparing to remove it. At the bottom of the screen, it says "debris removal" and "picking up debris"

Yeah...It would suck if the whole thing toppled over when all the cables are detached and flotation devices are gone.

I was shocked when they showed the whole thing straight on....it is leaning so bad it looks like it could topple over any time. I think that is why they are changing it. And I BET that eventually, they will use this well again...another reason for a new BOP

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
BP now removing “drill pipe and OTHER EQUIPMENT” from wellhead; Experts believe it’s the CASING (VIDEOS)

AFP reports, “BP said Saturday it began removing drill pipe and other equipment from a damaged wellhead under the Gulf of Mexico.”

They started yesterday morning getting the pipe out, after the ambient test was finished at 6:40 am....don't know if they are finished, but it looks like it, because they stopped the cam they had on that was showing ithem fishing for it, and now they are putting cables on the BOP. They said that if they removed the pipe, they had the new BOP ready to go and would start right away. So they will probably move it today or tonight.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by DragonFire1024

They just came on yesterday. That's where I was seeing all that action. What happened was, at a press conference, a reporter asked the BP guy why they were not showing the SUB C cams! He stuttered nervously...."uh...I was not aware of that"...the NEXT day....they magically appeared! These are the cams that show close ups of the BOP.

LMAO...that's just too funny. Well they have at least 2 more feeds to go, and they will technically be showing us all the feeds.

Gotta love Thad Allen. I like him. Not because he is Thad, but because he is just an idiot. He talks with such confidence like everyone believes his bull**it. In reality, he just talks in a gargle of big and important words and everyone, including 98% of the MSM, believe it.

One of these days I will go back in the thread and gather up a digest of links on what Thad has said in the past. He has lied so many times now I cannot even count. Its like trying to guess the next lie.

I mean look at the earlier posts...the ROVs, as if they already don't do a whole lot of nothing, suddenly need to go on a fishing trip. According to them, before it even happened, it was "success"...as always. That's what I will do, a digest of Thad lies and BP success failures.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

[edit on 22-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

HaaaHaaaa! Do it! Like a "Best of Thad" collection....be sure to list it under comedy!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Since there is only a couple active BP threads, I am not going to start a new thread giving information.........This is an article I just posted concerning the 22 mile plume. Its the research of Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution. Its a river of hydrocarbons.........

testtherain.com...

Thanks Kat for keeping those who lurk back and fourth updated yesterday

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

You are most welcome......Great article BTW!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There's a storm of hydrocarbon on sub c.....don't know what's going on yet. I think they are just stirring things up dragging the tethers....

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If anyone is reading this go to Q4000....the most BIZARRE thing! I don't know if it's a creature or what....please go look and tell me what you think it is..
11:32 am central time

edit

I went back and it's gone...it was like a huge mass of white stringy stuff inside of what looked like a membrane...sort of like a jellyfish, but it would disappear and reform so I don't think it was a creature....just a mass....the camera was zooming in on it. It was a crystal clear picture....

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Anti-freeze...terrific. Is it possible to add any more toxins to this disaster? Do they have people sitting around doing nothing but think of yet another way to assault the Gulf? Or us for that matter?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kno22

It certainly seems that way! They have also been spraying a greyish substance from a hose hanging down from something...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Update...11:50 am central time....they rovs are cutting the soft lines to the BOP....that thing is swaying like crazy....I hope they can get it done before it falls. It is literally being held up with cables now.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
On sub c....either they are about to move the BOP or it is about to fall....it looks like it is trying to fall over, and they are pulling it back upright with a cable....*crossing fingers*

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There has been mention of the number of ROVs watching this nightmare. And yes, if the same images were in our sky all sorts of UFO people would be all over it.

It would be foolish to think our Navy, & possibly those of other nations, aren't eyes on this mess. Given the number of us obviously watching here there has to be others doing so in less apparent ways. Not that anyone will admit to it or that we would even want them to. My bs meter topped out weeks ago. I'm not sure I could stand another bs source.

Confusion is their best weapon because it does muddy the waters. Pardon the pun. As long as BP can keep everyone guessing the better for them. It buys them time.

And yes, they will drill into that monster again. BP has already said they will. If they use that access point or drill a new one near by doesn't really matter. The fact is they haven't got a clue as to what they are doing or its long range effects. From all appearences BP doesn't care either...as long as they make a profit.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

You are definitely right...they DON'T care...they just want people to get fed up and stop paying attention, so they can go on to better things. This thing is sucking up their profits....The more they try to "muddy the water" or put their idiotic "feel good" commercials on TV, the MORE I am going to watch this....because I know what I see on the cams....and it doesn't jibe with what they say...that's why they had to be FORCED to make the cams available to the public! They don't want anyone to see because it makes it harder to cover up.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Notice how every time they show the BOP, they remove all of the 'red' from the image.... Once they move away from the BOP, they switch back to normal.

I saw them do this 4 times last night and twice today...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pynner

Yes I did notice that! Wonder why? Hmmmm

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
1:38.....they are starting to remove "gear adrift" from the BOP....inspecting the manifold for a long time...this is on sub c ROV 1

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I think they want to hide the amount of oil/hydro carbons building up on it... I did get a quick look before they shifted colors and it doesn't look great..

A BOPsicle.

It hides the oil... makes oil eruptions look like prop turbulence.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
From- all the color filters and cams suddenly shut off to the public. Especially the seafloor cams!

I deem the leaning hundred foot BOP "The New Tower of Babel"

Day 151 is coming fast.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
2:00 pm.....they are now doing "compati ops".....not sure what that is...but they are preparing to move it. That thing is leaning worse than ever Tribble!

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join