It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this will be a different world by summers end....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the ocean will begin to die
the people will be sick
the animals will die
the population will be displaced millions of them traveling
fuel will be a luxury
the north will suffer economic disaster
the welfare will sky rocket
BP will collapse
the funds will run out

Then We will be in our new world and the oil will spread accross all the oceans and death will follow....

Be Well

fight fight fight! dont give up America

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wow. Thanks for the informative information,, er.... opinionated opinions.!!!!

and you felt this was new information that needed its own thread why (question mark)

[edit on 26-6-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If the US wins the world cup, it could very well be ... but I'm not feeling it

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

I simply dont understand the folks here that feel the need for proof uhhh its ATS a forum for conspiracy nothing here thats discussed can be proven well most .

you and your proof have a good day im here to discuss and share ideas OPINIONS wich is what most threads are and NO there is no great book of evidence from wich i operate however at least i dont hide behind BS sources and second rate news sources.

Be Well

travel on freind.......

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The elite will launch into space to their awaiting space stations. Do you think they would waste all that money on dirty bunkers in the ground? These bastards are heading off-planet.

And then they can start killing us from space. Once the slaughter is complete, they will descend from their space stations and assume their thrones on new, less populated planet where they can "just get their lives back".

That is the plan. BP cracked out of turn and now we all know!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
We must be strong and we will win. I use simple trick to be strong. I was telling myselg, that i am invincible and I can't die. Now, after few week I get used to it so much, that I actually believe, that I am invincible and can't die. I am sure about it. So don't afraid. We are all only drops of water. But when drops cooperate, they can create tsunami, which could change many things.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio

I simply dont understand the folks here that feel the need for proof uhhh its ATS a forum for conspiracy nothing here thats discussed can be proven well most .

you and your proof have a good day im here to discuss and share ideas OPINIONS wich is what most threads are and NO there is no great book of evidence from wich i operate however at least i dont hide behind BS sources and second rate news sources.

Be Well

travel on freind.......

I have no problem with sharing opinions. But when you share them as they are fact, i feel the need to give a gentle nudge.

Be well as well

jad

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The "elite" arent going into space. They have entire cities underground, and have for years. Trucks deliver supplies constantly, and have for over 20 years, that "I" am aware of.

To the OP, It really is a shame that so much is happening that affects us, and we have no control over it at all.
So, you come to a place where people question world events etc, to have a discussion, and some ( correction: ONE) a$$ hats have nothing better to do with their time than pull their superior trip on you.
Which is just ANOTHER thing thats wrong with this world....
Dont they have some baby seals to club somewhere??

[edit on 26-6-2010 by ATADJADED]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
As I like to tell people “Tomorrow is promised to no one!”

Life is an exercise not just in survival (though it truly is) it’s an exercise in living, love when and where you can, laugh when and where you can, seize the day when and where you can.

There are only two things that can happen in life, you can live, or you can die. If you die your worries are over, and if you live, well you live to fight another day.

Fight the good fight, make it worth the price you pay.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

The chaos that we are going to see in the months ahead will be the 3D systems that have mirrored our 3D world collapsing. the 5D programs are almost fully integrated onto the planet. When these systems collapse new ones that are much better for the entire planet will be created to replace it. Oil is a 3D system. Our current financial markets are 3D. Religion is 3D. Healthcare is 3D. Government is 3D. Education is 3D. Military is 3D. Any system that depends on lack, control, greed, fear, insecurity, manipulation, anger, violence, etc... is going to break down and collapse cause collectively the thought structures/ programs (matrix) that support them will no longer exist.

How you personally experience the next couple of years, or maybe longer, is going to be up to you to decide. It is in everybody's best interest to start moving yourself into a place of peace. A place of unity. A place of support and abundance and love. A place of joy. Doing this will help you to align to the new programs/ 5D paradigm/ matrix.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
THIS IS THE WAY THE WORLD ENDS

NOT WITH A BANG BUT WITH A WHIMPER

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
it is a different world

every single day

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Be Well

travel on freind.......
Yes this is a conspiracy site
But without any evidence or valid sourcing, it is just Bla Bla
this gulf thing already has too much mystery without facts..

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

yeh i'm waiting for it to go down this novemeber when israel attack iran. look at time wave zero, and iranian president said israel may attack in novemeber. i agree, by the end of this summer the world will be a much different place, but no NWO yet...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

sorry i shouldve hyped it more we are f d if you look close you will see this is the worst time in our modern times and is spiraling toward an apex . the gulf of mexico is a dead ocean wait and c .

or you could say k ser ahh ser ahh either way we r sol...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

also you want proof on a conspiracy website goodluck and if you find it you have proven nothing more then ignorance

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

it cracks me up at least i can admit i am no world scholar or news reporter this is a forum to TALK and SHARE you really think your solving anything typing here

[edit on 24-7-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

That is incorrect.
You've been here long enough to know that isn't true.

also you want proof on a conspiracy website goodluck and if you find it you have proven nothing more then ignorance

I don't think you understand ATS at all.

It isn't just a website for conspiracy discussions, it takes on a wide range of real-life topics and current events. It says so right on the front page. Take a look.

That is why the forums are broken down into "categories".
You're in the forum that discusses the "Deepwater Disaster".

The Deepwater Disaster isn't a theory, but a fact.

While some forums such as the "Gray Area" don't require you to provide facts since it is based around a personal story, in some other forums you are required to be factual. Forums such as the "Breaking Alternative News" requires stricter guidelines on what is posted and it must be REAL news. Going into "Science and Technology" to express how you simply feel that the Sun actually revolves around the Earth will probably not go over well.

So yeah, if you come into this particular forum and claim the BP oil leak was probably caused by the giant squid from the Kraken mythology based on a dream you had, you can expect to be asked to prove it happened.

If you can't, then expect your thread to land in "Skunkworks".

- Lee

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Fascinating that you think this website is reserved for unprovable theories, as if wanting to discuss and debate were counter-productive to 'truth-finding'.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

it cracks me up at least i can admit i am no world scholar or news reporter this is a forum to TALK and SHARE you really think your solving anything typing here

[edit on 24-7-2010 by triplescorpio]

I come here to find the educated guesses and informed theories. Unfortunately (or fortunately, i suppose), I have to dig through endless pages of unsubstantiated rumors, hand-wringing and internet posturing.

And it would appear you only want to "TALK and SHARE" with others who agree, but have no desire to "Listen and Learn" from anyone who challenges what you have already chosen to believe.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by justadood]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join