It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Wasn't that clear yet?

I always wonder why people feel the need to focus so much attention on those that they deem crazy and ridiculous beyond belief.

So.....

You're gonna be aggro then are you?

OK.....

What's your position on the premise of my thread?

.....you hard man you!!!!!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Reread my last post, you may have misunderstood.

Again, I don't get why you focus so much attention on the people and subjects you clearly think are ridiculous beyond reason.

Why not let it be, it's not like you have to save people from Icke.

You are only giving him attention, because you want attention.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Reread my last post, you may have misunderstood.
Again, I don't get why you focus so much attention on the people and subjects you clearly think are ridiculous beyond reason.
Why not let it be, it's not like you have to save people from Icke.

Point of No Return.....

So that's it?

That's what your 100 billion brain cells came up with?

Is it that not many of them work?

Or, is it that they all work , but not so well?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

So that's it? That's what your 100 billion brain cells came up with? Is it that not many of them work? Or, is it that they all work , but not so well?

I must've been quite right, I seem to have struck a nerve.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

So that's it? That's what your 100 billion brain cells came up with? Is it that not many of them work? Or, is it that they all work , but not so well?

I must've been quite right, I seem to have struck a nerve.

Point of No Return.....

Once more.....

What do you think of my position regarding Icke?

Do you feel his recent focus on paedophilia is damaging in the ways in which I think it is?

"Maybe...maybe not folds his arms & taps his foot waiting for an intelligent response..."

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Sorry had to get some work done. Don't worry David Icke is insane just like his fan boys. People will defend him because they have wasted so much time reading his stuff that one has to feel justified. So you tearing him down like this makes a person feel like they spent months or years reading V the final battle Ickes books.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

"Maybe...maybe not folds his arms & taps his foot waiting for an intelligent response..."

The fact that you didn't like my response doesn't make it unintelligent or lame. I'm just making an observation, based on previous threads of yours.

Icke has extended his alien reptilian fantasies & undertaken a revolting & damaging campaign based on fantasies about paedophilia & satanism, in order to rip money off gullible people by developing & preying upon their paranoid concerns.

First of all, there is loads of David Icke content available on the internet for free.

He is a writer, and writers sell books. Noone is forced to buy the books.

Your OP is nothing more than a lazy smear campaign, probably with the intent to get some easy stars and flags.

You just say his claims are crazy and ridiculous, but offer no argumentation as to why his claims are crazy, they just are, because you say so, and it's not up for debate.

And now you expect intelligent response from me.

Please don't portray yourself as the savior of "gullible people with paranoid concerns", because it is clearly not what you are about.

I think David Icke is very interesting to listen to, if it were only for his perspectives.

Do I believe everything he says, no. Do I want to listen to him without people like you constantly pointing out he's crazy, and I am too for even listening to him?

Yes.

If you don't like it, let it be. You don't have to save anybody, you certainly don't have to decide what free minds listen to.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
To the David Icke supporters in this thread:

All I am seeing is a bunch of emotional appeal that is doing nothing to support your position. In fact, it is detracting from it.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

All I am seeing is a bunch of emotional appeal that is doing nothing to support your position. In fact, it is detracting from it.

That's funny, the same thing can be said about the OP.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I find this thread really sad, and it sums us up perfectly as a human race. This is a very bad world, filled with nasty horrible people. People who hurt,rape and kill other people. These are the people i hate, these are the people i have to watch out for when i leave my house.

So, now i come to david icke, and how some people feel about him. You just have to look at some of the replies on this thread to know that some people are going a bit over the top with david icke, and saying how bad he is. All david icke is, is a free thinker with some wild ideas. I like david icke because he is a free thinker, because he had the balls to do what he had to do, and that was throw away his well known career as a uk presenter, take all the abuse and ridicule from the uk people.

No matter what people say on here, he is hurting no one. And like i said before, people should be more worried and concerned about the real horrors in this world.

But another sad fact is this. There are people who look at people like icke, and really believe that they are as bad as murderers,rapists and people who hurt other people. And why is this? Its not because people like icke are bad, its because some people are obsessed with shooting down people like this, that it turns into some sort of peverted obsession.

Another thing that bothers me. People are saying he is mentally ill. If thats the case, how can you still rip into him and say how bad he is?

It comes down to what i said. Its just people who hate people like icke, so they have to go over the top with everything they say about him, and people like him.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I see Mr Icke as essentially a conspiracy theorist but also an opportunist, someone who improvises his way along the path. He's not a leader, he follows others and tacks what they say into his own belief system. Sometimes that approach works, other times you're left floundering at the sheer implausibility of what he says.

But much of what he says many would agree with ; the elite families which pull our strings, the majority of the public blinded by trivia, the terrible effects of Man on the environment. But by claiming these elite families are not of this Earth, that they authored the Protocols of the Elders of Zion & are reptiles in human form he rubbishes the very many good things he says. He flirts dangerously around Holocaust denial and white supremacy & loses many people with that ... but that's all part of his "tack on" strategy, he's tacks things on here & there as the public mood and current conspiracy agenda takes him, it's just blatant opportunism.

For me he loses it altogether when he names prominent individuals as sex offenders, with no evidence of any kind whatever, then covers his own ass by saying the legal & judicial system are as part of this satanic, paedo system as the elites he names, thus giving him a defence of "I told you so" in the unlikely event anyone takes him to court.

There's something else about David Icke I find distasteful. He's become rather sinister, volatile. He's passed from being a harmless & rather bonkers eccentric (with many interesting ideas that you'd enjoy listening to) to someone you really wouldn't want knocking on your door late at night.

I don't know if it's just his unfortunate manner or that he's angry at everyone and anyone ... but I genuinely find him scary.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

reply to post by -Blackout-

That's funny, the same thing can be said about the OP.

Oh PONR.....

Here you go matey.....

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I was not angry at all.

But hey, if we're posting youtube vids to communicate, here's one I like.

www.youtube.com...

Maybe you can embed it for me.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I was not angry at all.
But hey, if we're posting youtube vids to communicate, here's one I like.
www.youtube.com...
Maybe you can embed it for me.

Point of No Return.....

In response to a polite, lighthearted video I posted to you.....

You have posted a YouTube video that is telling me to "F--k Off".

I feel your video was unwarranted & inappropriate.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I cannot by the life of me imagine that someone who TRULY believes what he says, and in David Ike's case, it is the whole Reptilian Overlord thing, would then run around giving lectures on it, selling stuff on it etc.

It does not make real sane sense.

If he _actually_ believes what he says, his actions (making a buck) and the lack of realization that if it were true, he is being allowed to do this (for what reasons??) really makes me doubt everything he says.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Actually, the song is called "f**k YOU", not "OFF".

Maybe you shouldn't be such a smartypants next time.

I said it was a song I liked, I'm sorry you don't.

Edit; here's one that captures your sentiment right now.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LeBombDiggity

Wow! That's a very insightful and cogent post...a great summary of Icke. Maybe I'm biased because I also agree with many of your points. I starred it anyway.

Welcome to ATS. I'll keep an eye out for any more of your posts

ETA: @ Point of No Return & Maybe Maybe Not. Seriously funny sparring. The ' maybe you can embed it for me' line had me bellow with laughter. I haven't seen as good a squabble since Mint with a Hole and Budski wrote two pages of insults at each other. Classic!

Just a caution though guys...you should both remove the vids and comments.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
So let me try to comprehend this. David Icke is saying the "Monopoly Men"

are reptilians? Is that right?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

I think he's saying they are ultimately being controlled by Reptillians, not that they are Reptillians.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You are always very polite and helpful MMN. Pay no mind to the poppycock!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join