It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Now What?????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Are we at the very best doomed to live in an Earth with Black Oil Oceans forever?

With all the self proclaimed great minds out there, WHERE IS THE HELP?

Like a
Telethon on Larry King is going to help this freak volcano.

Who is going to come forward and have the right idea?????

Where are the ET's who were coming to help, or so the story went?????

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well, it appears no one could do anything. Things happen. I guess it's time move on to the next propaganda, whatever that is.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Our government won't let anyone help. Russia and Iran have both offered to help on a very large scale, as as many others, I'm sure. Our government and BP turned them away.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i dont see why we cant weld a pipe around it and vaccuum the oil straight from the pipe.

if made from the same material as the oil rig?

i dont know much about deepwater drilling, but i assume you could cover one end of a pipe with another pipe and just let the oil flow to the top.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hey hey, chill out, calm down.

Its all gonna be fine, BP has got this...

I would'nt rely on ET's as they cant even speak our language yet...

Even ET cant say BP

[edit on 23-6-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yes, black oceans forever, now we just need to add some heavy-metal music!
I understand now from where heavy-metal comes. Self destruction - in face of the machine.
www.primitivism.com...
Not "suicide". Something like fighting an invulnerable, impenetrable wall, and all you can do is self destruct.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

These are tough times. It's difficult to know what to do. If the ETs were to come it would just be an evacuation fleet anyway. Who has the "stroke" to call them in?

Well, Linda Moulton Howe is on C2C tonight. Last night's show was excellent with Stephen Quayle.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

In heavy metal mystique the black oceans are usually a sea of tears, not a sea of crude.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I think we are safe for now as long as the pressure stays up. When the pressure begins to drop and maybe for a time equalize, then I feel that it is just a short while before all hell breaks loose. (this is pure speculation)

Maybe the relief wells will help. If they can relieve some of the pressure on the main leak then maybe they can fill it with mud and cement. This might work.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Where are the ET's who were coming to help, or so the story went?????

They were supposed to meet up at David Wilcock's house, but they went to David Icke's by accident and are now locked up in a basement on accusation that they're reptilians in disguise.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
excellent post s+f brave soul. I am now forced to ask the same questions first the oil spill, now a quake in my backyard right before the g20, coincidence ?(YAH RIGHT) where is the so called star command come to help poor mankind. the govt is useless. the worlds best scientists are also useless. now after recent events I am begining to think, that the et's that I believe are here are also useless. why is this happening? I would like to know the craziest theories about whats going on? because I believe somewhere in the madness is the truth...............................

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So now we wait.

We have no say in things, our job is to sit back, relax, and hope no one throws a match at the gulf.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

So now what???

I have no idea!

WWIII should be starting soon, so perhaps that will finalize all the questions.

I've gone back to prayin!! And riding my bicycle!! Both offer some relief!!

[edit on 23-6-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well now we sit and wait until August comes around...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f07487a92ed2.png[/atsimg]

And then we hope the relief well process works...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I don't know how viable this suggestion is (or how "alien" this guy is) but do you think this solution could work?

At this point, I would think any and all solutions would be welcome.

oil spill

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Lock the door.
And hope they don't have blasters...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The What action is building a gigantic sea-wall

first one links all the chain of Florida Keys, all those islands together...
it took only a decade to build the highway that spans the Florida Straits some decades ago... why cany the USA begin right now to start a containment wall right now

#2. after the Keys are linked with a 'wall' that will not permit Gulf waters that are tainted with crude from the gusher...
connect the Keys' wall to the Independent Island-Nation Cuba !

#3 from Cuba... construct another sea-wall from Cuba to the Yucatan

now we have the former Gulf of Mexico contained much like a inland sea

there is no outflows past the Glorida Straight into the Atlantic Gulf Stream current...and there are no inflows from the Carribbean waters.

the Gulf can then safely accept more & more toxic crude to dilute the 60 quadrillion gallon GoM water-basin, without poisioning the rest of the Atlantic ocean...
the refiners can build dozens of oil-water seperater plants on the now toxic shorelines...then convert the recovered oil into a transportable product & send the cleaned water into the Carribean or Atlantic oceans.

with the well spilling out appox 3 billion bbls per year into the now confined 'Gulf' body of water, there will be no need for hundreds of other existing well to keep producing.
its an open, liquid hydrocarbon, pit that will constantly need skimmed or the under sea plumes recovered & directed into the oil refineries for the place to become a valuable asset once again.

too many short sighted people in power to advance this logical and efficient proposal into a working model within 2 years from the initial go-ahead

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Some are saying this really isnt happening, not to the extent that they are showing on TV. Some sort of Boogie show to get us all panicked, and move people if they have to.

What do you think? I think its all very real.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Is there no one on this Earth! that can think of stopping this oil leak. Surly BP cant with all the billions of Dollars it has.

There must be someone outside BP that can step up and sort it out, given the devastation that BP has caused.

Any Idea's from anyone here?

ps sorry If i've made any mistakes, this is my first reply to a post...

WeWhoWatch.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join