It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Evidence?
And I mean proper evidence, not just the usual bible quotes.
Why didn't god write any of the bible? Or all of it?
Why didn't jesus write any of it?
Why have you got delusions of grandeur from reading a load of myths and legends?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NonKonphormist
Evidence?
Why have you got delusions of grandeur from reading a load of myths and legends?

what other evidence is there besides the written records of the time?

if there were photographs, Possible Videos that would be awesome.

So, You cannot prove they are only myths and legends either.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
To the OP - I might even have some interest in your views if you didn't assume divine authority and try to preach.

You sound like you read the bible once, and keep trying to reproduce a biblical style - but your grammar and understanding of the archaic is flawed - so you just sound stupid.

I know quite a lot regarding Genesis - and I have some interest in various views regarding its meaning, antiquity and origin - but no interest in discussing it with someone who claims they are God.

Go to a qualified mental health professional, and get help.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Now first of all, how can you say that the Hebrew bible was made on the foundations of other holy books? the Qu'ran came after the Christian bible which itself came from the Hebrew teachings. Christ took the basic principles of the Hebrew teachings into him works since the masses he was preaching to were of Jewish faith and would have the basic understandings of what he was talking about. Now as for it all happening during the medieval times this is absurd. Yes the new bible we all read is a newer face to an old book and some things were removed, Constantine the Great called the First Council of Nicaea. At this time 300+ AD the christian church was growing stronger and the pagans were being slaughtered. Was was breaking out and Constantine chose to call this council together to help stop the infighting and murder that was happening because of the different branches of the church having different bishops who used the masses to fight each other so they would benefit. It wasn't even till this point that people even started to consider Christ as the messiah. He never really performed any of the foretold events that the Hebrew scriptures stated would bring about the messiah. However to hold their power the bishops agreed he needed to be the messiah. Just as some of us would love someone to step forward and claim to be an alien from mars. Back then all someone had to do was perform a little basic magic and it was seen as a wondrous. miracle. We however would demand DNA and some sort of demonstration of his powers.

now why is it that there is no hell (christian version) in the Hebrew scriptures? Even in the early works of Christ hell isn't underground. The devil so called, is actually an angel all be it a fallen one. Well if the son of god was part of god, how would the devil (who being an fallen angel would have known god) even try to convince the son of god to turn on his father? It never made sense that the devil would try to do that, Also i don't believe the devil is a person or a snake or anything. i think it refers to our free will. which was the gift given to us by the devil when man was first made. IMO

now moving on to your other stuff. you really enjoy thinking, which is good. However you have started down the right path. Just take the step further and research a bit more on the various subjects and you will find a lot more information out there. More then just a few lost tombs of Moses. Solomon had a book on spirits. I don't know if it perhaps is the one you think Moses had. Researching it will be entertaining for me. That being said, most people on here don't enjoy being preached too or at. Half of them don't even believe in souls so not to discourage you. You cant save them all.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanObanion
well that's as plain as day. thumbs up all 'round.

Thanks for the

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

You suggesting someone to go to a QUALIFIED MENTAL HELPER, practice what you preach, you are meaningless to me and so is your opinion of evil attack, actually, you are quite insignificant, by-bye.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7even7eas

Originally posted by NonKonphormist
Evidence?

what other evidence is there besides the written records of the time?

if there were photographs, Possible Videos that would be awesome.

So, You cannot prove they are only myths and legends either.

I asked for evidence that any of this is true, what sort of an argument is it to then turn it round and say "well, you prove it's not true".
I'd expect that sort of logic from my kids.
You yourself have stated that all you have to base your entire faith on is some written "records" from highly superstitious men from hundreds of years ago, THAT IS NOT EVIDENCE, not even slightly!
I could bury a copy of lord of the rings in a time capsule, it could be discovered in thousands of years time, that would not make it true, even if some people in the future claimed it was because they really wanted it to be so.
And as for the OP, can someone piont out where the potential conspiracy is?
I thought this was a conspiracy site, not a religious rant site.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Hmmmmm.....

Go to www.suddenreality.com and challenge my knowledge...

....I'm no expert on ATS T&C, but this seems to encroach upon a line, not sure.....

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
im having a hard time understanding how someone who claims they feels such enlightenment can be so immature in thier responces as:

"You suggesting someone to go to a QUALIFIED MENTAL HELPER, practice what you preach, you are meaningless to me and so is your opinion of evil attack, actually, you are quite insignificant, by-bye. "

i would think that as spiritually advanced as you claim to be you would simply choose not to feed back into the negativity?

seem to me you have alot more personal growth to accomplish before you start thinking about composing these sermons

thats my opinion..

~meathead

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Mike Stivic]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
There does seem to be a lot of wanton plugging for another web site here.
This seems to me to just be an advertising ploy.
I also think the thread title is a tad misleading.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by NonKonphormist]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
reply to post by anubis9311

Go to www.suddenreality.com and challenge my knowledge after reviewing hours of material that I have put together from hundreds of hours of research as I was requested to do

I call BS.

Your entire thread is copy & pasted. Don't deny it.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Unleashed, I really do appreciate your passion, and the work you put in bringing this material to us. I still can't understand why you won't answer the one question I've asked you several times...you say you were asked to present this material to us, which is ok, but who is asking you to do it? Why is that difficult?

Let me take a little leeway here and ask if you are not telling us that God Himself has asked you to do this? I also want to know if this Truth is based on your own Scholasticism? Why do you have a problem in answering my questions? I DO read your material, and I am a very good reader, and have a very good background in the study of Comparative Religions, so I am informed historically. I've read a LOT of the Enoch material, and other materials in the Apocrapha, so I don't have any problems out of hand with the subject matter. You have never addressed ANY of my questions, and I want to know why?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by deadred]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

It seems as usual in here, the meaningless folk of the community who post replies without reading, nor reply with intelligent debate because they can not read nor understand, are once again the first to attack.

Your post was titled Supernatural, have you seen it? The show rocks! I was serious.

I feel sorry for these nobodies who have nothing productive to offer but rhetorical ridicule. But, for the better part, they are entertaining.

Ok I called it a Christian rulebook, is that not a true statement? And I am a somebody I have dogs kids and a wife.

I bet not one of the jerk off reactions in replies have a challenge of intelligent debate, betchya! They are merely the fools trying to stop truth from being known because they are inferiors.

We are all Gods children and equally beautiful and unique in his eyes. Is it not a bad thing to call people fools?

Is there any others with intelligence who are willing to reply after these fools of ridicule? Sorry to the dummies replying negatively, I don't mean to call you dummies lol.

Btw Supernatural is on TNT in the daytime. (Yeah I know Ted Turner, but it’s a great show)
You know there are holy and good people that do not subscribe to the Bible idea?
I do believe in a greater being but I don’t think my God wants me to feel all of the pain and do the evil that some Christians are told that they must do.
All in all we all have our own way to heaven or Nirvana or whatever you want to call it, let’s just not beat each other up on our way there.
Much love to you and all that read this.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by deadred

He copy's and pastes, thats why he cant answer, none of it's his work.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

They are merely the fools trying to stop truth from being known because they are inferiors.

Christianity teaches us there are none that are inferior to others,

we are all brothers and sisters.

I thought it does teach that there are inferior and superiors. I think the line used for the two are heaven/hell, christians/sinners(everybody else).

Interesting read though, I don't think you guys are reading it carefully enough, if you think he is just bible thumping. He's using the verses from the bible to interpret his point, which is that religion is not what it seems, it is a trick played on you believers of it, into worshiping the opposite of what the real "Supreme being" had planned for humanity. That is at least what I am reading. Basically, what he's saying to me is, current religion is God's forged signature for Satan to go on a field trip where he normally isn't allowed.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Is this the book you are talking about ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68c76b6e9f84.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
And yet ANOTHER raving religious nut job on ATS!

This rampant rambling is a prime example of why I hate religion, and wish it could be erased from existence. Then crazed idiots like this would have to find something productive to do with their time.

Hmmm.... actually on second thoughts, maybe this is the ONE good thing about religion, it keeps these people in doors and off the streets

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I was fairly interested in your information and interpretation of the scriptures. However, could really do without the condescending manner and know-it-all theatrics.
I will admit that you did at least keep most of the vitriol out until the last third of the post, unlike your last post where you started out spewing it.
Like some of the other repliers I would like more evidence, along with further clarification by what you mean regarding underground devil rulers.

I do have to mention, that for someone who claims ultimate knowledge you certainly seem to have a need/desire/penchant to raise yourself above the rest of humanity. Not a trait I would typically associate with an enlightened person.
But that’s just me...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by crezo
And yet ANOTHER raving religious nut job on ATS!

This rampant rambling is a prime example of why I hate religion, and wish it could be erased from existence. Then crazed idiots like this would have to find something productive to do with their time.

Hmmm.... actually on second thoughts, maybe this is the ONE good thing about religion, it keeps these people in doors and off the streets

I don't really see him promoting any religion in his post, he is demoting one or two. And what do you consider productive? Working? Making money? Maybe to him, this IS something productive. I really dislike statements like "do something productive". Something productive to you produces something FOR YOU, not me. Telling someone to do something productive is just ignorant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join