It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surrender our guns before it's too late!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

and you failed to read my response to his/her post.

Replacing cars with guns, or pills, or anything isn't a valid argument when using logic.

Guns are not crated to transport people....

They are created to harm/kill people or things.

Some of you people really make me scared. And the fact that alot of you would take a life even in "self defense" is repulsing as well.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Guns are not crated to transport people....

No, guns are CRATED (as you put it) to be sold to there countries and used against their civilians.....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

There was nothing wrong with that post, calm down.

On Topic:

People do indeed have a right to defend themselves. There are those out there that would do harm to you or your family. I think it's important that everyone be trained in the use of firearms. Not that they should all own a gun. Half of the people responding to this thread I wouldn't trust with a pea shooter.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ac28d631715.jpg[/atsimg]

That is all.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Wuk, you clearly have your agenda as well. You claim to be pro gun rights, but have used a thread that is undeniably arguing that all people surrender their guns, and insisting that the public should not have guns, and that the 2nd Amendment should be repealed, in order to make fun of people who don't like gun control. The O.P. is not advocating gun control, the O.P. is advocating prohibition of gun ownership. Just as you want to make your cracks about people carrying pictures of Thomas Jefferson, maybe you could put the pictures of Kagan away, and stop your own masturbating.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
I just don't see anything positive coming from guns.

I don't either!!!
they are only good for killing - and some just for killing humans, like that Lynyrd Skynyrd song, .38 Special says!

but if there are no arms for citizens to bear, then the only way to make it truly work is if there are no arms for any one to bear, worldwide!
no matter who they are, they can't have a gun.
and that can be a certain thing - that they can't have a gun - if we throw them all into the bottom of the sea - again thanks to Lynyrd Skynyrd!

and for all those who will cry out in defense of the supposed necessary defense of firearms...if no one has a gun, then no one needs a gun!

there are tazers and mace and even tranquilizer guns!

if one of them little darts will put a black rhino to sleep in the middle of a charge, then surely it can handle a stray whacko now and then who might wander into your gated community, uninvited!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Ok instead of bleach, why don't we outlaw rat poison. Its only purpose is to cause harm to a living creature.

Or we could outlaw antibiotic medicines because they harm living things. Would white blood cells be next?

Bottom line is accidents happen. Its life. People with ideas like yours are severely going to affect the process of natural selection. (If all the kids that are going to shoot themselves with guns do it, they won't breed and eventually there won't be any children left who kill themselves with guns)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by whatukno

Wuk, you clearly have your agenda as well. You claim to be pro gun rights, but have used a thread that is undeniably arguing that all people surrender their guns, and insisting that the public should not have guns, and that the 2nd Amendment should be repealed, in order to make fun of people who don't like gun control. The O.P. is not advocating gun control, the O.P. is advocating prohibition of gun ownership. Just as you want to make your cracks about people carrying pictures of Thomas Jefferson, maybe you could put the pictures of Kagan away, and stop your own masturbating.

JP,

The only agenda in this thread is for more discourse between members. Looking at all the OP's other posts, I am now convinced that he is a dis-info agent, and a bad one at that. Of course, people will continue to fight, because nobody will listen to little old me.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Some of you people really make me scared. And the fact that alot of you would take a life even in "self defense" is repulsing as well.

Jeah, we should all just give up and die already.

Off course self defense is immorral.

We should all just lay down and take it.

There you have it folks.

His true intention behind it all.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Would you like to ban motor vehicles also?

USA 2007 STATISTICS

Motor Vehicle Fatalities = 43.1k ~source~

Gun Fatalities = 29.6k ~source~

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

You can't say that, mods will remove your post.

At least that's what they did to a few of my posts saying the same thing about OP, in the last days.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
The biggest KILLERS are the worlds Military Forces.....

Why not take away ALL their weapons???

Then we wouldn't need any

that's right!

simple and logical, imo.

and then, of course, law enforcement...

EVERYONE has to throw their gun(s) into the sea.

one thing that would make it better, too, btw, is if everyone who feels the need to own a gun (just in case) started eating no red meat whatsoever and pork and/or chicken only 2 - 3 times a week.

cuts down on the blood lust.

just sayin'

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984

JP,

The only agenda in this thread is for more discourse between members. Looking at all the OP's other posts, I am now convinced that he is a dis-info agent, and a bad one at that. Of course, people will continue to fight, because nobody will listen to little old me.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

I had posted in the last page that the op is a troll/disinfo agent and it was removed. Hah. Oh well, most of ATS is smart enough to see through this poster.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

More than four pages, I am pleased to see that you have no flags.

Just who was it that gave you a star on the OP?

You apparently live in some sort of fantasy world, where even if guns had never been invented, people would not kill each other with rocks, clubs, knives and such.

ETA: Now I did it! I was too pleased that you had NO flags and someone took pity and gave you one.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I completely disagree with the OP on that part. I do not feel that guns should be taken away, I find that foolish and reckless. An outright ban on guns would never work in this country.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Y2Zgt

More than four pages, I am pleased to see that you have no flags.

Just who was it that gave you a star on the OP?

You apparently live in some sort of fantasy world, where even if guns had never been invented, people would not kill each other with rocks, clubs, knives and such.

You live in a fantasy world because I clearly have a flag.

I am for an all out gun prohibition! I HAVE stated my reasons in the OP if you don't agree with me that's cool. I asked if anyone agreed with me in my OP.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

You can't say that, mods will remove your post.

At least that's what they did to a few of my posts saying the same thing about OP, in the last days.

I guess that's a chance I have to take. More and more are showing up on all of these forums to do nothing but cause havoc between members.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I agree with you wholeheartedly about the O.P. and had avoided posting in this thread for that reason. But our brother Wukky is not a disinfo agent, and is a truth seeker in his own right, and I don't understand why he is ignoring the intent of this thread just to take a swipe at people he tends to disagree with. As a truth seeker one would think he could have the patience to actually wait for a thread that deserves the swipes he offers, rather than pretend this thread is only about gun regulation, or "control".

Peace back at ya, brother.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I completely disagree with the OP on that part. I do not feel that guns should be taken away, I find that foolish and reckless. An outright ban on guns would never work in this country.

Thanks for a good reply and not attacking me and calling me names.

You are one of the few people that make this site great!

Do you think an all out ban on guns i EVER possible. Maybe not in the current situation but slowly in the future?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join