It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Angel One

hi angel one, what you say is pretty weird, and most won't believe you. I have difficulty believing you too. But you mention fighting satan, and a war that is coming and you teaming up with others like you. I need to talk to you angel one so please email me at [email protected] I am NOT making fun of you, I just need to know more. I'm a friend and here to help, and maybe you can help me too.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by observigent

I will allways be compassionate. Growing up was hell because not only was I trying to deal with my emotions but a school full of hormonal teenagers. Luckily for me my father is a lakota shaman and taught me to control my intake of emotions and regulate what and how I felt, my emotions and the emotions of the people around me. I have never tried to control other peoples emptions just how I feel them.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
My question to you all is this: is there anyone who claims they have these abilities on this website? I am currently interested in seeking out people who have these abilities and learning what I can from them. I think that Big Brother is hiding tests of these abilities from us, and I am dedicating quite a bit of time to finding out whether these things are truly real...

Please, if you have any information on paranormal experience at all, contact me.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Does anyone know how to unlock these abilities? Cause if i can i want to learn electrokinesis

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Nobody here has any powers of any kind, most are delusional, the rest are just trolling.

As I said, PROVE IT. PROVE YOU HAVE POWERS AND I WILL BELIEVE YOU, until then shut up with what you think you can do and put your money where your mouth is and actually record something and upload it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
In my opinion, we always had those powers, It's been here with us all the time. Most "powers" is reached with meditating, or very heavy concentration. Hell, I even believe animals have those "powers"! They're beings just like you and me! Just that their life is mainly driven by instincts, if you know what I mean.

In short, I truly, honestly believe that we have those powers.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
okay then tell me what are these "powers" you speak of

how do they work

when did you discover them

have they increased over time, are you able to control them better

and do you have any evidence of your powers, or could you prove them to me in person

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
"okay then tell me what are these "powers" you speak of

how do they work

when did you discover them

have they increased over time, are you able to control them better

and do you have any evidence of your powers, or could you prove them to me in person"

Hah, I'm not an expert at this, I barely can do anything with them so far, so I can't really help much. I'd reccomend searching around google or so.

"The truth is within us all and the truth can only be found by looking within."

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i want to know how to unlock abilities

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I am an empath. I feel the emotions of those around me even if i dont know them. i have tested it. Trust me i know i am one now. Just a few months ago i noticed i had some weird things happening because i go into a crowded room and a bunch of emotions and thoughts rushed into my head. I had to leave the room because it was scaring me. I posted on here and found out i had the abilty called empathy.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

really say that to someone who can read your mind or someone who can move things with their minds or someone who can sense your emotions by just looking at you like i can. tell someone like that in person about those thoughts of yours. Skeptical is understandable but completely hardheaded is ignorant.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hey guys. I'm new here so I have a few questions...
1.Do you think that anyone could have supernatural powers, that most people just don't realize they have them, or brush it off as nothing because they don't want to believe it?

2.If so, how would you discover what your ability is?

3.If not, then how would you know if you have any kind of supernatural powers at all?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lycanlance
I am an empath. I feel the emotions of those around me even if i dont know them. i have tested it. Trust me i know i am one now. Just a few months ago i noticed i had some weird things happening because i go into a crowded room and a bunch of emotions and thoughts rushed into my head. I had to leave the room because it was scaring me. I posted on here and found out i had the abilty called empathy.

Hello lycanlance,
I'm an Empath as well. If you need any help or want more information on Empathy just either U2U me, or you can IM me at elizabethiansnow. Feel free to contact me any time.

Sincerely,
Observigent

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackbear
1.Do you think that anyone could have supernatural powers, that most people just don't realize they have them, or brush it off as nothing because they don't want to believe it?

3.If not, then how would you know if you have any kind of supernatural powers at all?

Dear Blackbear,

1. Everyone is born with the ability to develop supernatural powers, but some are more tuned to the supernatural world than others. For example, someone may be extremely interested in learning supernatural abilities but their own frequency is not high. Therefore, they can train for years and years to become only the average supernatural. Then there are others who are born with a higher frequency of these abilities. Some grow up using them without realizing it, grow up confused as to why they can do or know certain things, and then later as they grow up they can learn to control this and strengthen it. Many are born with the average frequency, and then on rare occasions someone will be born on a different, higher frequency, that still needs developing, but will develop faster than the average supernatural, though this depends on one thing specifically. These slightly above average supernaturals are called Twin Souls. They are born with a half soul that matches and mirrors one other. If and when these two souls meet, their abilities, if already aware of, with begin to accelerate in strength and control.

2. You discover your ability through trial and error. Eventually you will know what your ability is. Sometimes it's harder to figure out than others because it's not as protruding as a stronger frequency. Try out different things, and when you begin to succeed at one, continue on to strengthen this ability, practice, and if you continue to succeed, well, you know what your ability is.

3. Explained, pretty much, above. There are signs that you have abilities. But it's up to you to find out what they are. Look for signs of different abilities.

For specifics, and/or more information, you can contact me through U2U or through IM by elizabethiansnow.

With All Due Respect,
Observigent

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdragon23
reply to post by observigent

I will allways be compassionate. Growing up was hell because not only was I trying to deal with my emotions but a school full of hormonal teenagers. Luckily for me my father is a lakota shaman and taught me to control my intake of emotions and regulate what and how I felt, my emotions and the emotions of the people around me. I have never tried to control other peoples emptions just how I feel them.

You continue to dance around the facts, dragon. Like I said before, if you were a true Empath, it would be much more of a struggle to control it. It would take the majority of your life, actually, Shaman father or not. And if you are actually of the empathetic, then you must be extremely weak of the ability, to the point of where it doesn't make much of a difference. Hormonal teenagers are the least trouble for an Empath. There are much worse things out there besides hormonal teenagers. Dragon, you can't deceive an actual Empath. And you would know that if you were a true one.

With All Due Respect,
Observigent

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Thank you! I will let yall know when I figure out what my ability might be.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
hey observigent i was wondering since your a veteran to this thread can you help me i want to know how to develop these powers but im to impatient to wait

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwikwi68
hey observigent i was wondering since your a veteran to this thread can you help me i want to know how to develop these powers but im to impatient to wait

Dear Kwikwi,
Hahaha, I'm pretty impatient myself, too. I know exactly what you mean. And yes, I can try my best to help you. So first of all, I'm going to need to know what it is that you do exactly. Any experience you have had, if any.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackbear

Yes I think EVERYONE has them, but most are conditioned to dismiss them to the point that they are desensitized and no longer listen to intuition even.....

Also, the table salt, food additives etc are really zombifying us all.... I haven't felt truly AWAKE, since 1986...I actually REMEBER feeling the awakness falling away when I was in the kitchn talking to my mom, only to have it never return to this day..... I am trying EVERYTHING to feel awake again...it sucks.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hi guys, i've been off this website off for a long time because i lost my powers. well that's what i thought, and now i am back, and better than ever.

i know most people wont believe me when i say this but i have actually been helping people with my powers. i first started off with something small. which was helping a man who just got mugged, and yes i did get an honour for that.

But a few weeks ago me and my girlfried were at the movies. and when it finished we walked across the street without looking and then bam! a bus comes, but just as i saw it i actually without even thinking teleported to across the street, at first my girlfriend said it was just something weird but then she found out and she broke up with me for that. she said i was just wierd, and i havn't used it since, are we just wierd or are we heroes.

Let them decide...

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join