It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mystery city emerging up through the snow Antartica

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
As I recall it was last year when someone broke the news that there are two cave opening that have just been found in Antartica. They are at 66'36 13,34" S and
99'43 13,46"E this is the cave with a very large round dome door with rivets around the edge-The other cave is 5 miels away at 66'33 10,12"S and 99'50" 29,17"E

Well the funny thing here is these photos according to Google Earth were taken back in Feb. of 2006. I have been watching these two opening for about a years and I see a difference in the snow level now vs when we first started watching about a year ago.

NOW-I was looking around in the same general area and low and behold if I did not find what appears to be a small to medium size city, unmarked on the map sticking up out of the snow. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that these are building and they are numerous. So you guys take a look before this area get blocked off by the blurry shadow effect.

Go to 67' 20' 59,31"S and 98' 51 36,89"E- the funny thing here is if you will look at the larger dark area just east of this longitude and latitude you will see what looks like many more building. They are painted white so you must get down close about between 2,000 & 3,000 ft. My elevation meter on the google map started giving false reading at this point. Be sure to go to the co-ordinace given first because it is very small. do not let the larger dark area of Rocks/Houses distract you it's still mostly coverd with snow but you can see the outlines of rectangular structures.

The Mystery -Continues, "Who lives there? who built these structures and why are they not marked on the map"? KMG

[edit on 20-6-2010 by kissmygrits]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Your coordinates aren't working.

Can you check them please?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

not working for me either

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I remember the thread from last year....long one.

The artificial tunnel entrances were identified, the images had been 'skewed and stretched' to present a more fabricated impression. They were identified as being natural in formation, but I can't recall the process.

I'll link the thread if I can find it.

ETA: Very unusual holes/openings/entrances found in Antartica

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Input as:

67 20' 59.31" S 98 51 36.89" E

So far, it is a pretty blurry view for me...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Thanks.

Hmm I don't see a city...I see a ridge with no snow on it...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
oops, you fixed coords.
lol, thanks

I dont see a city either...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Is see some rocks with the snow blown of, probably mountains. Certainly not a city.
Cords I used which made google earth happy were-:
S067 20 59.31 E098 51 36.89

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Antartican aliens and humans

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
try these coords.
67 23'40.41"S 99 9'48.30"E

its just east of his loc. This looks man made if its true that nature doesn't make right angles. Looks like a building with a doorway. and part of a large city.

good find op

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

Still looks like a bunch of rocks and snow to me. I really don't see anything else or out of the ordinary.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Ok everyone, sorry about that but they are hiding that city. Go to my correction site and find out how to get there.
KMG-1:35am Sun.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/708872bd3989.png[/atsimg]

Rocks under the snow... amazing.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Oh No! You bad man!! You just revealed the location of Superman's Fortress of Solitude...what will superman do when he needs solitude?

Kidding.

But sorry, i couldn't see head or tail of any structure that looked man made - be it a city or even a stone hut!

I have a Doubt...could they holes be openings to ancient lava tubes or the like?

[edit on 20/6/10 by coredrill]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by mobiusmale

Thanks.

Hmm I don't see a city...I see a ridge with no snow on it...

if they could camoflauge entire armies and buildings for decades now...

if they are aware of how to decieve the orbiting eyes...

then they could probably misplace an entire world economy in less than a decade and spend a few lost and unaccounted for funds on decieving us as to ancient archeological discoveries ...

if anything delicate to "national security" or anything deemed "not ready to share with the public" .... then they will covertly excavate ...

while the commoners try to adhere to more laws than they can learn in one lifetime.... while paying more lawmakers to make more laws...
and not really knowing how the money is spent...

just some of my thoughts,
ET

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
When I check both coordinates, it says the pictures date back to 1999, not 2006?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kissmygrits

Ok everyone, sorry about that but they are hiding that city. Go to my correction site and find out how to get there.
KMG-1:35am Sun.

Did serbsta get your coords right? Was that the right picture?

In Google Earth all you have to do is put your placemark where you want it and copy and paste the cords from the placemark box.. that didn't work?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Yes well, the OP did say it was a medium sized city.

Hiding a building is one thing, hiding a whole city is another.

Anyway, there is no detail whatsoever to suggest that this is what the OP says it is, meanwhile we can see a plane that's been sitting in the antarctic ice for nearly 40 years.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f060f6c9436.png[/atsimg]

67°40'16.57"S 45°49'37.27"E

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I was digging in snow once and found some iced up dog poo. It was not nice.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Plane you say? How convenient. Look closely...it's clearly a cigar-shaped craft with 'wing-like' appendages. The 'wings' are probably debris from the matter/anti-matter drive.

I'd appreciate further information from one our reliable Remote Viewers or an honest contactee. This can be solved with some dot-joining and out-of-the-box thinking!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join