It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The serious Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I am making a thread to paint a different picture of Obama. My reasoning for this is because something about him is troubling me. I dont mean the laws he passes or his tie-ins with BP or anything like that, i mean just in general when you look at him yo see someone without alot of stress and alot of troubles ahead of him.

This is a common emotion i have noticed among Bush as well. Right before inauguration both presidents where happy-go-lucky guys with this great sense of mind. They where ready to change washington and make it better(to their mind).

Well, after inauguration, something happens and both of these presidents demeanor completely changes.

Lets assume that our presidents are not evil corporate shills and tied in with the elite bankers of the world and want to kill off everyone with SARS. Im a conspiracy nut myself, but lets just sit back and look at this in another way.

Both Bush and Obama(and to some degree Clinton) completely changed in mood and demeanor after inauguration.

Here are a few pictures:

www.payvand.com...]http://www.payvand.com/news/09/aug/barack-obama.jpg

blog.libero.it/SOGNOBAMA/getmedia.php?%24or%60zk%24ognmk%05Xg%40CNOGOyC%3F%2535'z%05kgonmghom%05j0

***copy paste the above link, sorry.

Heres the news article that gave me the inspiration to start this thread in the first place:
sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Obama-watches-Strasburg-set-record-White-Sox-wi?urn=mlb,249704

**Just copy paste it, sorry. It wont work otherwise.

Now, if you click the "inaudible photographic proof" link, it sends you here:
www.chicagotribune.com...]http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-wave20100618184259,0,3410911.phot o

Now, i dont know about you, but to me that looks like the entire crowd is overjoyed about a home run while obama is looking UP and worried about something.

Thats basically the look i had when i first delved into conspiracy theories. Everyone was happy and joyous but i was kind of in my own world hoping they(conspiracy theories) where wrong. Not only that, but he is looking up.... looking up at what?

I think yahoo played this off very smart and is kind of giving us the pieces of what is really going on.
Usually yahoo doesn't really criticize obama, and criticizing him for not doing the wave is pretty weird. This is something even Fox News probably would pass up.
He didn't do the wave? Really? Big "bleepin" deal! Right?
I think the photo speaks a thousand words and thats where the bread and butter of what the article is trying to say lies.

Obama knows something and its troubling him. He is looking up, so we can pinpoint some of the conspiracy theories we have had running as to what he might be worried about(I am going to go from completely "out there" conspiracies to more "probable" ones so if you think a theory is just completely bogus skip it and read the next one):
Nibiru: Yes, the dreaded nibiru. Could it be? I mean Nibiru itself sounds silly, but he is looking UP. So to that degree some kind of solar body might be evident here.
Comet: Again, the looking up part indicates that it might not be of terrestrial origin(whatever it may be). All of us conspiracy theorists know about the whole "alien threat" speech by Ronald Reagan. If you havent heard it, here it is:
www.youtube.com...

Which leads me to my next "threat":
Alien Invasion: Again, using the looking UP evidence you might as well put the alien threat up there too. A lot of us here see alien threads everyday, reports are everywhere, governments are slowly coming out. Who knows?

More down to earth theories:
Nuclear Attack: If a nuke was incoming it would come from the skies(duh). So maybe Obama was picturing the event taking place. Maybe some intelligence agencies mentioned the threat of a nuclear attack by Iran and/or North Korea and Obama is worried that WW3 is right at his doorstep.
WW3: Basically just reiterating the above theory of WW3. The intelligence agencies are aware that WW3 is on the way and they basically told Obama he's most likely going to be the president during this endeavor.

Last words:
Those are the theories i could think of. If you have any other please feel free to share them and discuss. I hope this doesnt turn into a huge "nibiru is BS" flame-ware so please just stick to the topic. Basically, my last words are that i dont want to see this thread turning into a "obama isnt a U.S. citizen" flame war. If you think you might piss someone off with something, just dont post it. Theres plenty of thread where you can argue about Obamas tie-ins with BP and selling out to corporations, him not being a U.S. citizen Etc. Please just try to stay close to the topic as possible and i am more than happy to hear any new theories. Try to provide "some" evidence though. I know im going off a few pictures and loose connections here, but that is still more than just saying something is so and so just because. Even if the evidence you provide is marginal at best, if it helps your case put a link to it. And lastly, i know its in the rules but just in case, do not offend people with differing views. I spent a while typing this post up, and the last thing i want to see is 4-5 pages of "your dumb for believing in Nibiru", "No your dumb for beleiving the government" "no your all dumb because this thread is dumb and it should be locked". Hopefully that will clear things up for us.

Anyway, feel free to add your own theories and discuss away.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by demonseed]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Dadgummit! the yahoo link did a 404 on you. The blog link isn't working for me either.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Just Wondering]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Can any1 please help me make some of the links work? One of the pictures and the news arcticle wont work correctly..
i tried clicking the link button and that made it even worse.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
obama usually looks like he goes 'home' and jumps on the bed
cuz he's so pleased with himself.
sometimes it makes me fell like slapping him.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
it looks like to me, that being president of the united states, in the wave picture, of him not doing the "wave" is that its possible he could of been afraid of being assassinated at the baseball Stadium.

if i knew alot of people were extremely against me, i would keep ducked down too.
obama at stadium "the wave"

[edit on 19-6-2010 by 7even7eas]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7even7eas
it looks like to me, that being president of the united states, in the wave picture, of him not doing the "wave" is that its possible he could of been afraid of being assassinated at the baseball Stadium.

if i knew alot of people were extremely against me, i would keep ducked down too.
obama at stadium "the wave"

[edit on 19-6-2010 by 7even7eas]

interesting take ill put that up there as another theory. Before i do, what are your thoughts on his unusual behavior in general?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

i dont know, i think he puts on a smile to lure the public in, then does the exact opposite of whatever he says or, adds a twist that costs the american taxpayers more money and their Rights.

i just dont like him, He doesnt care about us.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7even7eas

i dont know, i think he puts on a smile to lure the public in, then does the exact opposite of whatever he says or, adds a twist that costs the american taxpayers more money and their Rights.

i just dont like him, He doesnt care about us.

The one thing that doesnt quite fit for me with your theory is the fact that Bush was acting quite similarly.

Bush before the inauguration: Happy, smiling, drinking beers and S***.
Bush After: Serious, worried, telling people to just work and not worry about stuff.
This is paraphrasing here but this is what Bush said to a reporter. This reporter followed Bush all along the campaign trail. He knew her very well and then after he got inaugurated he told here something like "dont worry too much. Just go out and enjoy life." His facial expression was as if hed just seen a ghost.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hmm, let's see before you get a job aren't you enthusiastic at interview? You have an idea in your head that you are going to make the company better and are excited to work there. Maybe the first couple of weeks or months you like the job but after a while you loose your spark. Being the president is just like another job. You will not be as into it after a period of time on the job. WAKE UP!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
Hmm, let's see before you get a job aren't you enthusiastic at interview? You have an idea in your head that you are going to make the company better and are excited to work there. Maybe the first couple of weeks or months you like the job but after a while you loose your spark. Being the president is just like another job. You will not be as into it after a period of time on the job. WAKE UP!

Well he had this attitude RIGHT at the inauguration. Thats only a few days after election.

This is the course of events regarding Obamas demeanor:
Election time:
Happy, outgoing, optimistic.
Inauguration: Looks like he just saw a ghost. Depressed. Angry?
Right now: Mixed reactions. Sometimes hes ok, other times hes very serious. He occasionally has that "I just saw a ghost" look as well.

I just find it weird, thats all. They could be telling him(and Bush included) something we dont know.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I don't understand what you mean by this? Obama is the greatest president in many many decades.

Some members on here seem to OBEY IGNORANCE & DEFY FAMILIARITY.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
I don't understand what you mean by this? Obama is the greatest president in many many decades.

Some members on here seem to OBEY IGNORANCE & DEFY FAMILIARITY.

To sum up, i believe he has received some kind of cryptic information from our intelligence agencies in regards to what could happen to us soon. What that is? I dont know, i could only theorize. The theories are in my post.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
They both changed right after their first security briefing. I'll never forget the look on O's face.

They were told some truths that no one should ever hear.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is what come to my mind:

2 Timothy 3:13 ...evil men and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

I find solace in knowing that Obama reaps from the American people what he sows to the American people. Seems as though Obama has every reason to be concerned.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

i was too young when bush came into office to tell what was going on with him.

now that i am now 19 years old, I have a better understanding of politics than i did when i was 10-ish.

new topics

top topics

join