It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great evacuation and displacement will lead to the collapse of the USA and then the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There simply is no way that this event can be reversed or dealt with the coast will become unlivable and soon people will have to leave.

where will they go?
what will they eat?
how will they go?

on and on i can go but you get the picture this it my freinds we all wanted something fantasticly hollywood situation scenario hold on to your guts this is the begining of a new world truly

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
send them all to Montana. Plenty of room there.

actually I read somewhere that we could fit the entire population of the world in Texas with an acre for each person. I dont think a few hundred thousand or a few million people having to move (which I dont think will happen) would end the world.

actually I'm really hoping something crazy DOES happen because I'm jaded with all these failed predictions and other nonsense. And I think the earth could use a good cleansing

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Lots of empty homes all over the country. In fact, they're still building them by the thousands here, which I really don't get. And they'll eat what they eat now, I guess, except of course for the crops that don't grow or mutate in the affected areas.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

A lot of people are in nursing homes or in hospitals at any one time, how will they be moved? Lots of people have no transportation, there are children, too. What about all the pets?

People need to check their homeowners insurance policies. What if their homes are destroyed by chemical contamination. Are they covered? Do they just take the loss?

If a large number of structures are condemned and have to be torn down, where do they take the debris?

The buses should start showing up in about a months time. You can gage the extent and magnitude of the planned evacuation by the number of buses and where they are placed.

If a nuke is used to try to shut the spill down, people will not be able to return quickly. There is a danger of rupturing a methane bubble (speculation) that may be near the well head.

If so many people are are away from home still in November the elections could be rescheduled or delayed. Good news for our no account congress. They would go along with it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm sure that the living spaces will go straight up, ie 50 story apt complexes. The same with shopping, instead of a shooping over a large area it will just be condensed in a very tall building. As far as food and other supplies i'm not sure how that will work, but i hope we dont get to this point, even though i honestly feel we will.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
USA is finished, the only people that refuse to accept it is the american people..

The rest of the world are just waiting for the fall, and wondering: Why dont they prepare ?

All I see is americans denying every warning they get, it is redicules...

Pack your bags, get away from the cities for christ sakes...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

We arent finished Chem Breather. We Americans have a spirit about us that the rest of the world will never understand. As soon as we can throw off the shackles of our current political situation, our great nation will rise up and again be the envy of the world.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
anybody else out there think this is the start of a domino effect that will travel across america? Any thoughts as to details of what will happen inregards to food water military presence and where is safe if all the oceans could eventually be effected?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
USA is finished, the only people that refuse to accept it is the american people..

The rest of the world are just waiting for the fall, and wondering: Why dont they prepare ?

Care to finance my trip out of here then? People here know but what the heck do you expect them to do when they can't get jobs or even feed their families? Not everyone can just pack up and relocate. Think about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A disaster here, an incident there...

The great "cattle drive" will herd everyone exactly where they want us to go, whether it be a "re-education" center or a hole in the ground.

I'd rather starve on roots and berries (like Chris McCandless) than stand in line for government aid.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've had my doubts about the continued viability of the US. Things remind me too much of the Soviet Union jst before it collapsed.

We've had too much neglect of infrastructure for the past few decades, all due to "running government like a business" and deferring maintenance forever on the four-year installment plan.

Sooner or later, the physical and social fabric deteriorates to the point of unsustainability. See this thread for a deeper analysis:

Weather, infrastructure, and collapse

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've long felt that the US was one major natural disaster away from collapse, and I think the Gulf disaster is the one I feared coming.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble.. But the world will go on when the u.s collapses.. shame they cant drag isreal with them when they go.. The world would be much safer without them.. The u.s isnt the center of the world contrary to popular misguided belief.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It's been 75 years since the Okies got dusted out, from the Dust Bowl. If the Gulf activists get cracking, we just might see a major repeat of this 1935 migration into California. If the Oil Giants grease the skids with resettlement monies, then the new/old Grapes of Wrath, will come down on the California illegals. The Ragin Cajuns, and creasoted Creoles, aren't anyone's shrinking violets. If the big boys put the money for 25000 couples, i.e. 50,000 votes into selected Cal. cong. districts for this Nov. 2010 election, then by quicky motor voting, and rent receipts, all these Gulf Coast evacuee's will be the deciding group to get rid of the Green Weenie Dems, like Henry Waxman. With the Tea Party, dissapointment with Obama, and now a Cajun/Creole invasion of newly registered voters, I can't see much future for many dems, in the Golden State. The selective boycotts by politicians in California against Arizona's border law, is really the icing on the cake. These illegal alien lovers are really painting bullsevyes on their own behinds. Even some Liimey Spivs from London can see just where the new settlments will need to be financed. Doen't anyone see that this little decapping of the well in the Gulf is probably a thinly veiled warning to the White House, over who's really running things.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

That's very offensive but I'll give you a break cuz I'm in a good mood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all the people of the Gulf Region - do what the Lord leads you to do and don't listen to the peanut gallery.

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Reply to post by FearNoEvil

I agree.

They are nuts!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

When the environmental, economic, and health devastation is fully felt along the Gulf Coast and the evacuations start....

It's just beginning.

Then you will see and witness some real nuts!

join