It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hobby Rocket Hits a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The Story

The rocket went up and landed on top of something high up. As they stood watching they watched it for a few seconds as though it were resting on top of something invisible, or merely hanging suspended in the air. Then quite dramatically something appeared in the moonlit sky as though it were suddenly becoming visible.

This is an amazing story when it comes to UFO's, it turns out (if true) these 'saucers' can go invisible and turn visible at E.T.'s will.
If so how can we track invisible UFO's? Because before you know it, there could be a saucer floating outside your window observing you right now.

My theory on this, is that E.T. was probably interested in the fact that a normal civilian and his child was launching a rocket together into the sky and was curious on the design of their rocket.

The only rocket they didn't find was the one that had hit the mysterious craft.

Whats your view on this story?

[edit on 17-6-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
This is an amazing story when it comes to UFO's, it turns out (if true) these 'saucers' can go invisible and turn visible at E.T.'s will.
If so how can we track invisible UFO's? Because before you know it, there could be a saucer floating outside your window observing you right now.

Thanks for adding to my paranoia!

Interesting story, I think I'd freak out if something like that happen. Like if I was throwing my dogs frisbee and it suddenly landed in mid flight.

I think I remember reading a story about a softball game where the ball hit something in the air that no one could see. I'll try to find it.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Thanks for adding to my paranoia!

Interesting story, I think I'd freak out if something like that happen. Like if I was throwing my dogs frisbee and it suddenly landed in mid flight.

I think I remember reading a story about a softball game where the ball hit something in the air that no one could see. I'll try to find it.

Haha thats hillarious imagine that

If you can find it, great stuff
. I'll even add to OP.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

I believe, and they have invisible chairs that are only there when I'm drunk.. Always trip over them

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by draevin

I remember that one, but i think it was football (soccer) not softball.

It was the UK if i remember rightly, about 10 years ago.

I'll have a look when i get time to.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Intresting account, S&F.

Reminds me of the movie Signs with Mel Gibson. Just as things are heating up a video clip is broadcast on the news of a bird flying then smacks into something invisible in the air, like an invisisble wall and the bird drops to the ground.

If it happend to me i would seriously freak out. Nice find. Cool story

Also i dont think that invisibilty would be that hard for a ET race to invent. Just a case of bending the light around the subject to disguise it sort of like a cloaking device. (think HALO on the xbox).

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Also i dont think that invisibilty would be that hard for a ET race to invent. Just a case of bending the light around the subject to disguise it sort of like a cloaking device. (think HALO on the xbox).

We're not far from doing this ourselves, which is one reason I'm not convinced this is extraterrestrial if it is true.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Sorry I think this was posted a few days ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

OP, I don't want to put a dampner on your thread, believe me I am one of the biggest supporters for the truth about ET on ATS. BUT.....This site has been publishing alot of crap articles recently, when I mean crap I mean affiliate crap if you know what I mean. I think its best to step back and examine the facts from all of the sources before we start jumping on all the stories supplied by this web site.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Yeah sure thing.

I can trust a true beleiver like you as well i guess

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by draevin

I remember that one, but i think it was football (soccer) not softball.

It was the UK if i remember rightly, about 10 years ago.

I'll have a look when i get time to.

Yeah it was a video of a soccer game, but I couldn't figure out where the ball actually came into contact, so it's probably not worth adding to the thread.

If anyone wants to see, just search "soccer ball hits ufo" on youtube.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Football clip - Ball rebounds in mid air.

Pretty odd.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I guess we should constantly fire slingshot rocks into the air until we hit a UFO. Or shine a laser pointer in the sky, maybe it reflects off if it doesn't go through it.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
you know the rules,

pics or it didn't happen!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nupster
Football clip - Ball rebounds in mid air.

Pretty odd.

www.youtube.com...

If you add spin to a ball you can "bend" or curve it:
www.youtube.com...

Add some wind and the right camera angle, and that clip is not odd at all.

As for the op, there is an existing thread started a few days ago here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...I say it makes a good story, but where is the evidence of this story?

[edit on 6/17/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Due to this topic already existing, as noted above.

Closed.

Please use ATS Search.

new topics

top topics

join