It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dawn of the Antichrist is now....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

1.) People claim to be important all the time. According to the Bible, Jesus proved it with miracles. Can you do the same?
2.) What you are describing seems more in line with the Second Coming of Jesus than with the Antichrist. The latter will rule the world with an iron fist and be worshipped as a god, but otherwise will be just like any world leader: incompetent, arrogant, evil. It is Christ who, according to the Bible, will ultimately destroy this world system once and for all by eliminating sin and therefore the need for human government.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, enjoy the asylum I assume you're posting from.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
No matter how noble the ideal, ultimately power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. You know NOT the powers that you are dealing with. They are the masters of deception, no matter how inept they had proven themselves to be.

Thus, no one should empower you upon your empty platform, with supposed merely 'scolding' TPTB, just as ineffectively President Obama is doing.

The impact made must be lasting long enough. Step down, meditate or pray to our Creator for divine assistance. It will come, in small but impactful steps as each hasten the day of fulfilment our destiny, or the denial of it and thus our doom. It needs the critical mass.

Find peace and love, treasure it amongst your families, relatives and friends, and shed all baggages of emotional hurt from them. No man is alone or born out of a rock.

Time will come....and soon...

Ultimately love heals and and absolute love heals absolutely.

The Mass Effect you speak of cannot be reached individually but collectively and only once a single channel has been identified.

My platform is not empty in fact it is full of you all and to empower me would be to create a unviersal spokes person to mirror the hearts and minds of the people.

Obama is my opposite. He is aware that i exist and that we will come together like Neo and agent Smith in the Matrix.
Only he does not yet know the man only the myth.
As he has changed politics i too will do the same but my changes will not be to advance the plan but to destroy it.

I will scold TPTB as a greeting and depending on their reactions their fates will be sealed.

You must lend me your belief and allow me to fight for you that which you cannot access.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
it could be the time of the A/C or not. So many suggestions were made, incl for Saddam, that none seems to be correct until now. Who will follow, let say, Pres Obama or Prince Charles, if anyone of them or any other politician says: "hey guys I am the one offering a chip"??? That is not serious. Will you follow such an offer?

Will the A/C survive the 2012 doom for example? Will his followers survive? Something doesn't match. He should be already here, and we don't see any A/C declared as such. At one moment he should declare himself, despite the theories differ as when exactly. We see none as of today.

Something with the time doesn't match. Time machine involved, as in Terminator?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened

1.) People claim to be important all the time. According to the Bible, Jesus proved it with miracles. Can you do the same?
2.) What you are describing seems more in line with the Second Coming of Jesus than with the Antichrist. The latter will rule the world with an iron fist and be worshipped as a god, but otherwise will be just like any world leader: incompetent, arrogant, evil. It is Christ who, according to the Bible, will ultimately destroy this world system once and for all by eliminating sin and therefore the need for human government.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, enjoy the asylum I assume you're posting from.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

I am not claiming to be important. I am however claiming to be that very person who will stand up and fight and emerge victorious for you all.
My miracles will be seen and witnessed by all. I cannot tell you now how events will unfold only that they will.

The Antichrist is Christ they are one and the same the Alpha and the Omega, The begining and the end.

And trust me brother I have been in an asylum and for the convictions and actions assoicated with my beliefs. Put me there again and again i will leave with my faith in tact.

I am a force which will consume you if chosen however my desire is to live with you in equilbrium.

Join me and lend me your belief.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
it could be the time of the A/C or not. So many suggestions were made, incl for Saddam, that none seems to be correct until now. Who will follow, let say, Pres Obama or Prince Charles, if anyone of them or any other politician says: "hey guys I am the one offering a chip"??? That is not serious. Will you follow such an offer?

Will the A/C survive the 2012 doom for example? Will his followers survive? Something doesn't match. He should be already here, and we don't see any A/C declared as such. At one moment he should declare himself, despite the theories differ as when exactly. We see none as of today.

Something with the time doesn't match. Time machine involved, as in Terminator?

The Time Line has not been distorted. What has been distorted is our realities. God's secret name is patience and with patience all will be revealed.

2012 is simply the beginning. When the world's attention will be focused on my home town. East London the home of the 2012 Olympics and it is then that the future will unfold in the most profound way imaginable.

We have 2 and a bit years to identify the Antichrist so when in fact many believe my time is running short the truth is the opposite is filled with more accuracy.

Lend me your faith and believe that I am here to free you from bondage.
I am not here to speak of the small details and with that distort reality. I am here to identify the large chunks that make up the pieces on the chess board. I am here to take down the king and wipe the board clean so we can start over afresh in a new age of reconnection to Mother Nature.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777

Would u quit trying to be who UR NOT - Obama knows who I am but not u - alas u can be the one if u want to - however remember u HAVE NO POWER or AUTHORITY to do anything at all and can be overridden - i'm sorry, but u JUST WANT THE RICHES - I am the REAL ONE and can prove it easily - sorry, but i'll have nice men come and take u away when I announce I was/am nowshining once I am being crowned as king and unlike u - I do KNOW dark secrets and I do fulfill prophecy alas Obama know my exact location and I have never been in jail, at school I had many who knew me and I didn't know who they were but they knew me and I have gotten away with things U will NEVER be able to, and there is AT LEAST one MOD who truly know my identity and can prove it - and yes it's still illegal to post on this site as that's why I rarely post, that and many of u will poop ur pants when u see my face soon and unlike U OP i live nowhere in london nor near it, as I sent on youtube UR account will be removed on youtube when the time comes and U physically dragged away to a FEMA/DEATH camp for impersonating Me.

Also did u know that due to that if Man is Made from the image of God that would mean that Man even in his most evil and cruel ways would mean that God is also the same and that would make him a pedo/murderer/homo, etc.

Welcome To the New World ur World King

p.s. - As per the illegal thing - I will be king soon so I can do almost whatever I want so me posting here does not equate to Me as I am above the law but below daddies and unlike u - I can also go out into the world and people out THERE will know who I am - If anyone wants to ask Questions - Last time I said u were FREE to ask questions, however I didn't say I was going to answer them and unlike these Jokers I'm free TO IM - best to contact me directly and due to the last time when I was on this site the IM's had to be switched because of a site problem however here is my contact info for now - as when I do become crowned I will try to let everyone again know My username.

I however also am going electronic shopping before I leave the US and altho u many may see me happy up there - nah! inside i'm lonely and crying because my death comes and I forced into this world to know the truth and I didn't know who My father was until about a year ago and yes the person who was supposdly my father of which i didn't call him but by his first name and he accepted it know it.

Anyway here is my contact info. (oh and unlike u spirit - i don't have to go to a site trying to convince everyone who I am - I know who I am and My life) - Alas Alas - Remember on the news when they did the early christmas tree in NY last year and remember earlier when they said stores were having an early christmas sale out of nowhere and nothing afterward happened and it wasn't in place - yes a day - the night before that i told the person that I denounce him as my father and have to to with my real father and the next day it all started - I could murder anyone on this site and still i wouldn't be in jail, and U don't see me on MSM or whatever - yet u should WHY? The reason is because I can't go fully public now due to assassination attempts, etc.

Contact (OutSide Site) info:
Email:->Yahoo->palmonezire31fanatic
Blog:->tinyurl.com/23lkk9p
YIM:->palmonezire31fanatic
AIM:->jcwolfensheign
MSN:->Yahoo->palmonezire31fanatic
Twitter:->tiny.cc/7uf8p
Facebook:->tiny.cc/viu4F
Utube:->tiny.cc/g2iuz

First name: David
BDate
ec. 25 1986

Yes - just a lil' thing - Obama in my city from the radio - local - I heard that He was listening to a live country show over the net - so Obama does infact like himself some country music at the Crystal Palace.

I don't like imposters and any and all will be sent to fema/death camps when the time comes.

As for the reason I don't post here that much - well I gotta get ready. U want Q's - CMD.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by nowshining]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Why has this not been moved to the correct forum?
Mods do your #ing job.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicDefenseCorp
Why has this not been moved to the correct forum?
Mods do your #ing job.

Because its probably a SOUL REACHING THREAD designed to seek out the ANTI CHRIST crowd to determine if HE or VENUS is really on Earth. I would assume these two to be officials within simular proxies taking data making sure by whoever replies to the thread in an following or rivaling manner.

[edit on 6/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There is a high amount of crazy in this thread, and not just from the OP!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just one question OP-

It's Prince William, right???????

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
My brothers and sisters,

I have given you enough food. Please digest it and let it form inside you a road map to the truth.

The signs are real. Connect the parts of the puzzle i have given to you all and see that it could be no other.

Do not fear engaging me. I feel the distance between your words and the time they take to reach me and i see the fear inbetween that distance.

I know "you" are feeling me now. I know you are watching me now.

Don't let this moment die instead fule the fire with your energies.
I will feel you through your words.

Connect with me. It is all i desire.

When the Falling Away occurs i will be entered.
Then there will be no desire. Only love.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

My brothers and sisters,

I have given you enough food. Please digest it and let it form inside you a road map to the truth.

The signs are real. Connect the parts of the puzzle i have given to you all and see that it could be no other.

Do not fear engaging me. I feel the distance between your words and the time they take to reach me and i see the fear inbetween that distance.

I know "you" are feeling me now. I know you are watching me now.

Don't let this moment die instead fule the fire with your energies.
I will feel you through your words.

When the Falling Away occurs i will be entered.
Then there will be no desire. Only love.

You aren't the antichrist, you've said nothing that i've not heard already.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You seek attention.

I laugh at your thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

When did you realize you were the one called the Maitreya? Does Mr. Creme know that you are posting on ATS? Why ATS? Why not use the Share International site as a forum to announce your arrival?

After going over the links you posted I still can't make the connection, and I am genuinely curious as to how you came to the conclusion you are the one that is slated to go toe to toe with the True Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth...Please explain what brought you to this conclusion, and are you known by another name we may recognize....Raj Patel maybe?

Oh and if you are the Maitreya, where can I find the 9 TV interviews Mr. Creme claims to have taken place thus far?

Thanks for answering my initial questions.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It will be awhile till the dr. can see you.. The little napoleons started fighting with the guys claiming to be god. So take your meds and be a good little anti-christ.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You are a sign of the times.

I agree with your thread title almost.

Thats about all for now.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
does anyone know who

yfrog.com...

is?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Mr. Antichrist - I hope you recover from your Narcissitic Personality Disorder!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
"Let no man deceive you by any means; for that day shall not come except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition." — 2 Thess. 2:3.

To that,I say "Bring it on!"

"Maranatha"-("Lord,Come quickly!")

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Sorry if you find it disrespecting but I only read the writers post half way before I had to respond and set the record strait. First of you are dead wrong the beast will not rise until the 2020's he is only eleven years old this month. The beast cannot conquer the world in his preadolescent diapers. He must grow up first and this world must undergo a whole mess of apocalypse in the next ten years before this young man emerges with the plan to unite the world and promote his world wide kingdom. I could prophecy for hours concerning the soon coming events but I have already done that before in the metaphysical forum about a year or so ago. I will give you a little of it though. Just so you know I have had just over ten years of psychic dreams from God that have told me exactly what will happen in the world during my life in this soon coming future. You see I have a dream and about ten years later that exact dream happens. I am a man who is literally living in my past dreams. In a few years war will break out in USA on the streets, probably civil war, but that will only carry on for so long before the war suddenly changes as we are invaded by Oriental peoples on the Pacific coast. We will fight them for a while before the war goes nuclear and we get hit hard, we also hit back very hard.
If that is not enough during these days in the beginning there will be a very great earthquake in the inland Northwest USA (Washington,Idaho,Montana) this quake will be so great that the bedrock will liquify and waves of liquid rock will roll as the sea. Then after the quake there will be a flood basalt volcanic event that will eminate from a fissure in the Mountains of Montana and will travel west and cover everything for possibly hundreds of miles in hot fluid lava. This flow of lava will be so great that it will cover the mountain peaks of montana like they were never even there. This is a very important event because the plume that is the source of this flood basalt lava will have become fully active and this plume is the very source that feeds the Yellowstone Caldera. That means that a Yellowstone eruption is absolutely iminent at this point but we will have a few years to prepare as the massive magma chamber fills up. Eventually Yellowstone will erupt. That is all I care to say right now but know this I have only told part of all that will happen in the next decade then after all of that when the earth is in turmoil the beast will finally be grown and ready to rise and conquer this world. Sorry dude but you are dead wrong we have at least a decade before the Beast decides to do anything and probably another five to seven before he actually becomes what he is destined to be.
If you are wondering why I get special dreams and visions from God, I can tell you that I am pleased to say that I am descended from an ancient Hebrew line of Biblical prophets so it simply comes natural to me.

Good day and God Bless, just get it right this is not the time for that yet we must be tried by many fires, wars, famines, and one nasty plague the world has never seen first before that imposter comes in and saves the world to himself as its god and savior.
There must also be the new temple built in Jerusalem before he comes as well remember that.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Angel One]

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Angel One]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join