It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FACTS ----confirm Obama born in U.S.A-CASE CLOSED******

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Originally posted by justinsweatt

Are any of you guys going to answer the questions I've raised concerning these facts:

2. Obama has paid more than a million dollars having attorneys seal his student records.

Still not a question but you are going to have to prove your claim in order for it to be addressed. Are you just making things up, repeating what you think you were told, or do you have proof he has done this?

Ok, again, here we go: Obama has paid more than a million dollars sealing his records. WHY.

Another common claim from the people who have overdosed on Kool-Aid is that he is simply choosing not to release his original birth certificate because a court has not forced him to do so. Perhaps these people are correct. Obama won’t put this matter to rest because no court has forced him to do so. Of course, that fails to explain the over one million dollars the political action committee Obama For America has spent fighting the numerous lawsuits that have been brought hoping to force Obama to produce this document.

Source

Then there is this

It doesn't give the city, hospital, or doctor in the press release, it just says, from the Governor "we've seen it, nothing more to see here". That seems a little suspect. If he was born from a midwife, fine, but the version of events claimed are not congruent with that.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Ok, let me frame it better for you. A judge has sealed the records regarding all of the issues brought up in court regarding Obama's certificate status. WHY.

I am really trying to do this here with you now. Are you going to be real with me or just get mad and tell me I am on ignore status too if you do not like my responses?

Frame it better!

What judge?

What records? - be specific, even if just one example.

what issues that have been brought up in court?

Is this all about muddyin the waters with more and more hearsay or can you please provide me with some proof that any of what you are talking about is real?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

3. An EO making sure that they remain sealed. Conflict of interest, anyone? And just because Bush did the same criminal activity does not give Obama a pass.

Actually, every president has issued that EO. It is a pretty standard deal. How many would you like to claim have been ineligable due to it? Since you at least admit Bush did it and we are talking about proof of citizenship, do you mean Bush my also not be a citizen or does this have NOTHING TO DO WITH IT?

Yes, but this president campaigned on the fact that he thought EO and signing statements were unconstitutional. Also, why pass an EO sealing your records (look back at previous posts, I've included the link to the EO) when you are also grandstanding on a platform of transparency and this isn't a "big deal". If it isn't a big deal, produce the collegiate records, what scholarships he received, the work that he did with University of Illinois, etc, etc. If there isn't any shenanigans going on then why keep these records sealed? It was required by Bush to produce such documents back in 2004, what is the deal here?

More food for thought: here

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Ok, again, here we go: Obama has paid more than a million dollars sealing his records. WHY.

Another common claim from the people who have overdosed on Kool-Aid is that he is simply choosing not to release his original birth certificate because a court has not forced him to do so. Perhaps these people are correct. Obama won’t put this matter to rest because no court has forced him to do so. Of course, that fails to explain the over one million dollars the political action committee Obama For America has spent fighting the numerous lawsuits that have been brought hoping to force Obama to produce this document.

Source

Then there is this

Show me any proof that he has spend dime one having anything sealed. If any article you quote is true and you believe it, that must be because they have proof and you have seen it, right? Or do you just believe anything that is anti-Obama?

I need proof he spent any money having anything hidden from anyone. Otherwise it is just another empty accusation. You do understand that, don't you?

It doesn't give the city, hospital, or doctor in the press release, it just says, from the Governor "we've seen it, nothing more to see here". That seems a little suspect. If he was born from a midwife, fine, but the version of events claimed are not congruent with that.

Do not try to cloud issues here. Want to go back to he has seen him be born, take another number. I seperated your questions for a reason, SO YOU CAN NOT MIX IN NONSENSE WITH A REAL CONVERSATION. I hope that makes a little sense to you. I am honestly trying to make it easier for you to get the answers you are looking for. It does not help your cause to pile other rumors on top of unrelated unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

More food for thought: here

Do you not see how nice it was of me to make each of your points stand out in the sun and glisten in their individual glory? That was so they were clear and could be addressed as is. Two posts in a row and you toss in unrelated rumors. There is already a thread about that HERE.

It is a temp worker who had no access to birth records whos whole story is that someone told him something. If you want to believe that but not evidence to the contrary, maybe try that thread or post all about it. Please stop mixing your rumors together if you really want actual answers.

Do you really want answers?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

I've already stated that is not the big issue for me, only that I find the birth certificate conspiracy interesting. If you would bother to follow your own advice and slow down a little yourself, you would find that was the original meaning of the statement.

Secondly, being President does not give you a pass or even give you free reign to the things that I listed on the reasons why I won't vote for Obama. Again, historical bad behavior from past Presidents does not give Obama a pass for current bad behavior. That is a total lemming outlook and intellectually irresponsible.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The judge in the case of Army Major Stephan Cook when he threw out the lawsuit.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Here you go: you can read through here regarding all of the cases and see what you think.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Source

Then there is this

Show me any proof that he has spend dime one having anything sealed. If any article you quote is true and you believe it, that must be because they have proof and you have seen it, right? Or do you just believe anything that is anti-Obama?

I need proof he spent any money having anything hidden from anyone. Otherwise it is just another empty accusation. You do understand that, don't you?

Do not try to cloud issues here. Want to go back to he has seen him be born, take another number. I seperated your questions for a reason, SO YOU CAN NOT MIX IN NONSENSE WITH A REAL CONVERSATION. I hope that makes a little sense to you. I am honestly trying to make it easier for you to get the answers you are looking for. It does not help your cause to pile other rumors on top of unrelated unsubstantiated claims.

Lawyers for Obama's political action committees are the ones who have been swatting down the challenges and sealing the records in the process. Politcal Action Committees get money from campaign contributions. Just like BP's PACs donated to Barack Obama. It's not directly from BP but we all know that the money in those PACs came from people being paid by BP. A way of saying "it didn't come directly" that has been used from political campaigns for years now. It's a technicality.

I'm not trying to cloud the issue here. The issue is perfectly fine being cloudy itself without my help, which is the reason why so many people are asking questions.

The Executive Order is not a unsubstantiated claim. Why make an EO sealing your records if you have nothing to hide? Now, answer that for me.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by justinsweatt]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yes, but this president campaigned on the fact that he thought EO and signing statements were unconstitutional. Also, why pass an EO sealing your records (look back at previous posts, I've included the link to the EO) when you are also grandstanding on a platform of transparency and this isn't a "big deal".

One thought would be because he did not want to have to waste his time explaining why he got a C- on his sophomore year liguistics final instead of trying to be president. Another thought would be because you had time to check stuff out before you voted. If you did not bother to then, who cares now?

Most importantly though, how does a politician breaking a promise make him not born in the US?? Show me one politician that has never broken a promise then.

If it isn't a big deal, produce the collegiate records, what scholarships he received, the work that he did with University of Illinois, etc, etc. If there isn't any shenanigans going on then why keep these records sealed? It was required by Bush to produce such documents back in 2004, what is the deal here?

If there were shennanigans, what makes you think you should have waited until he was president to look for them? That seems wholly irresponsible on your part. You should have done your due dilligence before you voted for whomever you did. That is just life. Get used to it. You are supposed to check out the candidates before the election, not after. Sorry if that is not how you want things to go. Lobby.

Again though, how does any of this even remotely hint at him not being born in the US?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
And again: Also, why pass an EO sealing your records (look back at previous posts, I've included the link to the EO) when you are also grandstanding on a platform of transparency and this isn't a "big deal". If it isn't a big deal, produce the collegiate records, what scholarships he received, the work that he did with University of Illinois, etc, etc. If there isn't any shenanigans going on then why keep these records sealed?

Are you going to answer that question? Ever? Any of you guys on the opposing argument side? I've noticed that you guys keep glossing over the EO thing every time someone on the ATS forums brings it up. Who cares about his Elementary School records, that's besides the point. Why are his College years sealed? Why? Bush produced his grades and everything from his College years and his National Guard in the 2004 election years so again, why are the rules different for this President? If he'll unseal the records and just produce the info, I will gladly shut up and be proven wrong. Until, I don't feel like any of you have made a case that this is a done deal and he's a vetted Natural Born Citizen.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I've already stated that is not the big issue for me, only that I find the birth certificate conspiracy interesting. If you would bother to follow your own advice and slow down a little yourself, you would find that was the original meaning of the statement.

Now that is interesting. What do you think the topic of discussion is in this thread? Did you happen to see the title?

The FACTS ----confirm Obama born in U.S.A-CASE CLOSED******

So if you are not really interested in that so much, you are in the wrong thread. I do not really care to have post after post of your political leanings in a thread specifically about his birthplace being bookended by you telling me to pay more attention.

Secondly, being President does not give you a pass or even give you free reign to the things that I listed on the reasons why I won't vote for Obama. Again, historical bad behavior from past Presidents does not give Obama a pass for current bad behavior. That is a total lemming outlook and intellectually irresponsible.

Super! Maybe start a blog.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Again though, how does any of this even remotely hint at him not being born in the US?

BECAUSE HE MAY HAVE USED A FOREIGN STUDENT STATUS TO RECEIVE CERTAIN SCHOLARSHIPS WHILE AT COLOMBIA AND MAY HAVE PASSED HIMSELF OFF AS A FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT TO RECEIVE CERTAIN PERKS. WHY WOULD A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN DO THAT? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The judge in the case of Army Major Stephan Cook when he threw out the lawsuit.

This is going to be like pulling teeth then?

What records did he seal and what issues about the BC did they pertain to. I can get you information on the judge but without you telling me what records you thin he sealed and why they are important, I do not know how to address your 'question.'

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Here you go: you can read through here regarding all of the cases and see what you think.

Sorry but a link to a right wing blog full of links to half assed articles written by WND about wikipedie censoring things is not proof of moneys spent by the president or court cases. LINK TO THE CASES AND THE PROOF OF THE MONEY!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Lawyers for Obama's political action committees are the ones who have been swatting down the challenges and sealing the records in the process.

Links? These would result in court records. Where are they?

Politcal Action Committees get money from campaign contributions. Just like BP's PACs donated to Barack Obama. It's not directly from BP but we all know that the money in those PACs came from people being paid by BP. A way of saying "it didn't come directly" that has been used from political campaigns for years now. It's a technicality.

No, it is a deflection. Where is the money being spent keeping records secret. I want to see dollar amounts and what they were spent on. Wouldn't you?

I'm not trying to cloud the issue here. The issue is perfectly fine being cloudy itself without my help, which is the reason why so many people are asking questions.

You are talking about money spent sealing records and just toss in a lie about a temp with some hearsay and that is not trying to pollute anything? Sure.

The Executive Order is not a unsubstantiated claim.

Interesting how you defend something no one said. Ready made responses?

Why make an EO sealing your records if you have nothing to hide? Now, answer that for me.

The same reason they all do it.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

And again: Also, why pass an EO sealing your records (look back at previous posts, I've included the link to the EO) when you are also grandstanding on a platform of transparency and this isn't a "big deal". If it isn't a big deal, produce the collegiate records, what scholarships he received, the work that he did with University of Illinois, etc, etc. If there isn't any shenanigans going on then why keep these records sealed?

Because he has no obligation to release them and we all know the he will just spend the next two years defending things he may have written when he was in his 20s. The thing is, you could have looked into this before he was elected. Why is it his fault you were too lazy to really find out if you should not like him until after he got elected? Maybe if you got up off your tush, you could have found out what was in his college records and convinced a few more people to vote for Grandpa Death and Gotcha McWinkwink.

Basically what you are saying is that you do not want him to be president and you need ammo to get him out. That ammo was available before the election but you were not interested in looking at it then. It is hardly his fault, my fault, anyone's fault you were politically lazy and now regret that your inaction lead you to point where the best you have to hang on to is the hope that it is all some sick Kenyan pipedream and tomorrow you will wake up to a brand new day and brand new USA where the impeachment calls for President Biden begin.

Are you going to answer that question? Ever?

Hmmm. I can try a few more times if answering it 3 times leads you to keep asking, I am doubtful.

Any of you guys on the opposing argument side? I've noticed that you guys keep glossing over the EO thing every time someone on the ATS forums brings it up. Who cares about his Elementary School records, that's besides the point.

Either explain what it has to do with him being born in the US or unfortunately, it is beside the point.

Why are his College years sealed? Why? Bush produced his grades and everything from his College years and his National Guard in the 2004 election years so again, why are the rules different for this President?

What did you learn about Bush from his college records that helped you watch him get appointed president?

he'll unseal the records and just produce the info, I will gladly shut up and be proven wrong.

No, no. Do go on. As I said before, this way come election time you will have one baseless complaint after another and thus not convince anyone but maybe you will also lose your voice by then if you spend two years crying about a college paper.

Why do I have to keep asking what you expect to learn from them that you did not feel was worth looking into before the election?

Until, I don't feel like any of you have made a case that this is a done deal and he's a vetted Natural Born Citizen.

Yeah, you did an amazing job asking questions.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

BECAUSE HE MAY HAVE USED A FOREIGN STUDENT STATUS TO RECEIVE CERTAIN SCHOLARSHIPS WHILE AT COLOMBIA AND MAY HAVE PASSED HIMSELF OFF AS A FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT TO RECEIVE CERTAIN PERKS. WHY WOULD A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN DO THAT? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

Why would Hillary Clinton or John McCain let something like that go?

Why were you not curious about it before he was elected?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Gave you the link. It has all the information regarding court cases. Read through it.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Why would Hillary Clinton or John McCain let something like that go?

Why were you not curious about it before he was elected?

I was. Your going under the assumption that I actually voted for Obama. I did not. I did not vote for McCain either. I voted for none of the above. As far as to why did Clinton and McCain not ask for those? I don't know, you'll have to ask their campaign managers.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join