It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane flying over subeurbab neighborhood spraying,,, But wait it gets interesting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I love in an affluent suburb of New Orleans. Not I've noticed that every tuesday night a prop plane makes 2 passes over our neighborhood spraying some sort of chemical. SO I call the city of Mandeville(where I live). They explain to me that they have nothing to do with it and can't comment on it and that I shoulod call the FAA. The FAA to find our if the parish is spraying someing on me. Yeah. Just for reference I was planting a bananna tree about 10 oclock at night on tuesday when this prop plane unleashes this cloud of chemical on top of me. Burned my eyes like tear gas to the point my contcts had to come out and I had to flush my eyes with water for an hour. My skin broke out in a terrible rash. I popped a couple of Benadryl and had my wife take pictues.

So I call the FAA. The FAA says what on earth are you talking about. We have no registered flights over your area other than standaard incoming traffic to the New Orleans Airport. Perhaps you should call the Parish(for those outside of LA, County) government.

So I place my call to the St Tammanny parish office. They tell me they have no idea what I'm talking about. I explained that the city of mandeville told me they referred more than a dozen calls to them. THey then referred me to mosquito control. Mosquito and pest control said they'd get back to me in a couple days.

Well they finally called backe and let me know that I was sprayed with a chemical called Dibrom. www.chem-tox.com...

I had a severe allergic reaction. And both of my maltese have broken out in which appears to be something along th lines of a protein sore.

Now the Prish government said that they'd call from now on to alet me know prior to spraying. Any thoughts.?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wtf? The link you provided is dead now. Seriously what kind of crap are they pulling?

Is it time to start shooting these planes? Seriously?

They have no right to do these things. If they think they do then they need to be killed. I'm serious.

Here's another link to this chemical

Copied and pasted for when the contents go down:

Naled (trade name Dibrom) is an organophosphate with many of the same characteristics and concerns as malathion. Naled can cause cholinesterase inhibition in humans: that is, it can over stimulate the nervous system causing nausea, dizziness, confusion, and at high exposures, can cause respiratory paralysis and death. One of the byproducts of degradation of Naled is dichlorvos, another registered organophosphate. This compound is of toxicological concern.

Researchers at the Cornell University Program on Breast Cancer and Environmental Risk Factors in New York State review several studies on dichlorvos. In one study, female mice that were fed high doses of dichlorvos over a long period of time had a higher frequency of stomach cancers than untreated mice. High doses of dichlorvos fed over two years caused an increase in the number of male rats that had pancreatic tumors and leukemia. A higher number of leukemia cases were reported in one study among male farmers who used dichlorvos for more than ten days per year, compared to those who had not used dichlorvos. A higher number of childhood brain cancer cases were reported among families that used dichlorvos than among families that did not.

The pesticide trichlorfon is a common ingredient in the mosquito pesticide dibrom (naled). In one study, trichlorfon was found to cause a "severe reduction" in brain weight (and shape) in test animals exposed. The timing of exposure to the developing offspring appeared to be the key factor in determining neurological damage (known as the "critical brain growth period"). It occurred when the chemical was administered between 40-50 days gestation for the guinea pig, which scientists say, correlates with the brain growth spurt period for the animal.

Russian scientists studied the growth rates of fish called Bream (Abramis brama) after exposure to the dibrom/naled contaminant dichlorvos. The first major effect detected was a significant reduction in the growth rates of the fish. Researchers believe it may be due to the subtle neurotoxin actions of the pesticide and its effects upon the areas of the brain involved in feeding or food search mechanisms.

Naled is characterized as very highly toxic to bees and aquatic invertebrates. It is moderately to highly toxic to fish and slightly toxic to upland game birds and waterfowl. There is potential for chronic risk from Naled to estuarine invertebrates.

Impact of naled (Dibrom 14) on the mosquito vectors of eastern equine encephalitis virus This study reports on analyses of 11 years (1984-94) of mosquito collection data from Cicero and Toad Harbor swamps in relation to applications of naled. Naled applications were successful in achieving short-term reductions in mosquito abundance. However, despite repetitive applications, populations of the primary vector of EEE virus, Cs. melanura, have increased 15-fold at Cicero Swamp. Preventive applications had no noticeable impact on the enzootic amplification of EEE virus, and isolations of virus following preventive applications have resulted in additional spraying. The possibility that applications of naled contributed to increased populations of Cs. melanura discredits the rationale that preventive applications of naled reduce the risk of EEE. For more information, click here

Naled is the most toxic of the mosquito adulticides and is the only mosquito adulticide in class 1, the highest toxicity, with the signal word "Danger".

Naled is the only one that states in its label: inhaling can be FATAL.

Naled is corrosive to the skin and eyes and may cause permanent damage.

Once in the bloodstream, Naled may cross the placenta.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by star in a jar]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Hey DrJay1975!

Next time you hear that plane, you better go inside.

I grew up in S'port and grew accustomed(no choice) to monthly sprayings of mosquito repellant from a slow moving fumigating truck that came thru the hood. I am sure what they are spraying is nasty, but you know, so are the skeeters down there, not to mention redbugs.

It's kinda danged if they do and danged if they don't until they come up with a safer alternative.

Here are a few links to some info on... is it Di Brom...or Di From? Sacrcasm/off

www.amvac-chemical.com...

www.chem-tox.com...

www.drugs.com...

Nasty stuff!

Peace

[edit on 10-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
And your the poster on another thread that says all is well in Grand Isle and nothing out of a "normal" clean up is happening.......

Very interesting thread you started..

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here is the link that works...
www.chem-tox.com

You need to remove the three ... from the end to make it a valid link.

I remember when they were doing the Malathion spraying in the bay area in the 80's at night... You would get up in the morning and EVERYTHING was covered in the sticky chemicals...
They need to STOP with the blanket spraying of chemicals. PERIOD!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The link may be dead but just go to www.chem-tox.com...

I find it very strange that all the local authorities and the FAA did not know of this plane.. You happen to know what local small airfield these people are operating out of?

How legal is this?

Where are the public health warnings if it is legal?

I think you should find like 100 other people who have been sprayed with this stuff and start a class action law suit.

Put ads in the Mandeville newspaper and online.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yup, Shoot at them, You thought they were birds ...!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
wow so that stuff is basicly malathion?

thats not good man.

sue somebody!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Jeah, that's what I wanted to say.

Sue the bastards!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

First and foremost Grand Isle is a two and a half our drive from New Orleans. Secondly the OP is speaking of a low flying plane spraying her area with what appears to be pesticide and the other thread is about a media blackout on Grand Isle regarding the oil spill.

The distance between the two is no doubt a lot shorter "as the crow flies" but nevertheless these two topics are completely unrelated. I am curious what exactly your off topic post was meant to accomplish? Were you attempting to discredit the OP because you and the OP are at odds on the other thread or were you just trolling?

Your chemtrail avatar suggests you are a believer in the chemtrail conspiracy yet here you are attempting to discredit someone providing direct comment on aerial spraying. You certainly seem to have an odd duality of purpose between your avatar and your response to this quote.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

When I lived in Louisiana, it was quite common for them to spray their chemicals for mosquito (and other pest control) without notifying the areas to be affected. This does not sound like a good thing to do as I have lung problems now.

While I am happy you are going to be notified now, it is too late for me and others. It goes to show you that Louisiana has no concern for its peoples, just big business and oil.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Yes, I have a few thoughts, Question is do you really want to hear it?

I'll take my chances, and trust that you will at least consider the reason.

After conducting my own research, talking with family, and listening to opinions of others as well as verifying facts, I believe they are spraying to intentionally poison the population of Louisiana.

Before you cast me off as some loon, hear me out. Many of us realize there is No clean up effort taking place of the oil spill whatsoever. Ever wonder why?

I have posted a video of Billy Nungesse, president of Plaquemines Parish stating this very same thing. Where is the Coast Guard? BP with all their mighty clean up equipment? the Federal Govt.? NOWHERE TO BE SEEN!!

I'm not here to argue this point with anyone, I am here to get people to take a look at the bigger picture.

While watching an undeniable video depicting the magnitude of the oil spill .I had an immediate horrific revelation, one that was so clear, it couldn't be denied.

Upon reading the OP's opening statement I felt my blood run cold, I am praying that this is not the case and I suggest everyone who reads this, needs to be on their knees praying (to whomever you pray to) that somehow this is stopped. It may be too late.

The Federal Government, has NO PLANS, of cleaning this up!!!! I don't believe they ever did! This is why for the past several weeks we have seen and heard of the largest military mobilization in the history of the U.S. underway.

I for one have wondered what the "real" reason could possibly be requiring an unprecedented amount of Military Force. and I pray I am wrong, but I do believe a decision was made to let Louisiana go!

Either the truth was realized that there is no stopping the oil and nothing COULD be done to save the state, OR the decision was made to eradicate the state and evacuate the entire population. Louisiana will simply sink beneath the sea!! The Govt. views the state and its population as not worthy of the money and time involved.

I now have a more frightening thought!! This was planned and here is what is coming. Knowing that there is nowhere for the people to go, they are making you ill. If you are ill you are weak, much easy for them to physically control you. and place you in internment camps. Or God forbid poison you just enough and leave you to die, offer you no assistance. Let you fight amongst yourselves until you kill one another. Remember Katrina?

But they will not spray everyone at once, that would be too many ill. They will take each region of the state a little at a time until they have somehow removed the entire population of Louisiana.

Sounds crazy I know, and I hate when people post to incite fear, that is NOT my intention. My intention is to post and make people think rationally.

The entire ATS community knows something is going on. Our Govt. has been lying to us for months, Intentional economic collapse, intentional enviromental disasters, ridiculous new legislation being passed, Chem trails,
Big pharma, Health Care, Housing!!

They saw what happened when assistance was slow aiding Lousiana with Katrina. They have there model it worked. Why not start the demise of the populous in the same place? It's tried and true with just slow assistance. Now imagine no assistance?? To do nothing will result in udder chaos! It is cheaper and much easier.

Furthermore, think about it, Louisiana relies on their fishing and their oil! Ask anyone who lives there. These are the 2 industries that keep the state alive! So don't you wonder why BOTH were destroyed in one hit?

It's a lot to consider, but it is beginning to all add up for me. Prepare yourselves! This is it!!

[edit on 11-6-2010 by paxnatus]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

Been down this road before here on ATS. I am from Lousiana and you dont have to tell me the distance.

Things are very funny here with your post and the one over on the media thread.......reminds me of the swine flu thread......how odd ..ah?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Been down this road before here on ATS. I am from Lousiana and you dont have to tell me the distance.

Things are very funny here with your post and the one over on the media thread.......reminds me of the swine flu thread......how odd ..ah?

I am very confused by your vague response. The last sentence of your above quote seems more like a generalized restatement of your initial response to the OP that compelled me to reply.

Please be more direct. Being vague is not a way to garner credibility.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I love in an affluent suburb of New Orleans. Not I've noticed that every tuesday night a prop plane makes 2 passes over our neighborhood spraying some sort of chemical. SO I call the city of Mandeville(where I live). They explain to me that they have nothing to do with it and can't comment on it and that I shoulod call the FAA. The FAA to find our if the parish is spraying someing on me. Yeah. Just for reference I was planting a bananna tree about 10 oclock at night on tuesday when this prop plane unleashes this cloud of chemical on top of me. Burned my eyes like tear gas to the point my contcts had to come out and I had to flush my eyes with water for an hour. My skin broke out in a terrible rash. I popped a couple of Benadryl and had my wife take pictues.

So I call the FAA. The FAA says what on earth are you talking about. We have no registered flights over your area other than standaard incoming traffic to the New Orleans Airport. Perhaps you should call the Parish(for those outside of LA, County) government.

So I place my call to the St Tammanny parish office. They tell me they have no idea what I'm talking about. I explained that the city of mandeville told me they referred more than a dozen calls to them. THey then referred me to mosquito control. Mosquito and pest control said they'd get back to me in a couple days.

Well they finally called backe and let me know that I was sprayed with a chemical called Dibrom. www.chem-tox.com...

I had a severe allergic reaction. And both of my maltese have broken out in which appears to be something along th lines of a protein sore.

Now the Prish government said that they'd call from now on to alet me know prior to spraying. Any thoughts.?

I Worth aanthee

Man I thought this post was some kind of cryptic message. I saw so many misspellings that I took each letter. Came up with the above. Thats terrible business btw you should contact your congressman.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It could be they are getting ready to spray the coast with chemicals and calim its because the oil spill.

G 120 Cansters anyone?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I am curious what exactly your off topic post was meant to accomplish? Were you attempting to discredit the OP because you and the OP are at odds on the other thread or were you just trolling?

For someone who has only been a member since March, you have no business, calling anyone a troll! That is like the "Pot calling the Kettle"

The member you are referring too, happens to be a native of the state, one who time and time again delivers proof, when others can only speculate.

The difference between his posts and yours? He is able to think outside the box, is not politically correct, and holds people to accountability!

I happen to agree with everything Clouds said regarding the OP whom undeniably proclaims Gran isle is "not that bad" "Everyone is Cleaning up the area" "Nothing to see here move along" However, Clouds produced real video from the media showing the exact opposite!! Yet, this OP continues to argue the fact.

Then all of the sudden he claims "high strangeness", regarding pesticide spraying. If you think these 2 are not related, I invite you to read my post here. Then get back to me!

Thanks,
Pax

[edit on 10-6-2010 by paxnatus]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So they are spraying for mosquito's and this is a big deal why?
They do that here in AL. also.
Overreact much?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Dude.....

This is my last response to you because its a waist of time and energy. The OP lives a short distance from Grand Isle and posted on the media thread that all is well concerning media coverage and the people living there.....

Only one member from ATS has reported from the Grand Isle location itself. On the media thread (she I believe) backed up the reports we have heard about when she was visiting there.........

So, when you live in N.O and claim all is well there which contradicts other claims of a "media blackout" (which also means not telling the truth).......One would think being an ATS contributor he/she might just pop down there and give a first hand report for all members here so we could settle these claims........

So I find it odd to see this thread about spraying considering the post on the media thread.......

Its as simple as that, no bashing, just more confussion...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I hardly see a correlation between the time I registered to comment upon this site and trolling. Some would say you are implying I am guilty of this offense; I however will not do such as you did not directly say this.

As for your post you have assembled a vast array of extrapolations without documented proof then expanded upon them to create yet another dooms day scenario. I do not think it is rational to espouse doomsday scenarios based upon one's own feelings without even so much as a nod to science or source.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join