It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Will It Be? Death's Law of Three...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Who could I be?
Here in this tree...
Pondering now victim three.

Who will it be? Who will it be?

They always come to me in threes.
Before election time you'll see...
Another face to fill your screen.

Will it be the Pope John P.
Or the one they call Osama B.
Nobody knows!
Except for me.

So make your guess for victim three!

ONE:

TWO:

THREE?

Note: The poster, albeit sick in the head, has by no means "lost it". The laws of order demand three in all things. Even if just our perception of that order.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hmmm, very interesting have a look at this link.....

Three?

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The law of three's I've observed for a long time. In the town I live in, there are allways three people passing on around the same time.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
My mom is a huge believer in the law of threes.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
My gut reaction when I saw Ray Charles died was that Andy Griffith was next. I can't explain it, and I hope I'm wrong.

But I always think of the worst.

I scrolled back over the big 2004 new year's prediction thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And haven't noticed Reagen or Charles, so we pretty much suck as psychics anyway.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
#3 The Pope. Unless he is dead already and they have just been propping him up ala Weekend at Bernie's.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Shirley Temple
Charlton Heston
Johnny Carson

Three guesses from the entertainment field. I hope that, by participating in this, I don't get bad Karma...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ohhh, Heston and Carson are EXCELLENT guesses that fit the current model.

Reagen, Charles then CARSON? We'd get no real news for months!

Or Heston? OMIGOD, it'd be the RNC's wet dream. Aside from Micheal Moore dying.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Does it have to be somebody famous?

To be technical, about a million people must have died today.....lol

Deep

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Does it have to be somebody famous?

That's what they say...

Famous people die in threes. I believe this phenomenon is more powerful than coincidence, more pervasive than a conspiracy, and more interesting than a law of physics. It's in these mini-trinities that the famous among us reach their true apotheosis. There are two rules for a proper celebrity death-trio:

1) The three deaths must be close to each other: generally less than a month from the first to the last.
2) The three celebrities must be somehow equivalently famous or otherwise linked.

The second rule is most interesting. In many cases, the linkage is obscure. But as the cosmos hands us these death-trios, we can learn significant Truths about culture, human psychology, and the gestalt of history when we seek to interpret these linkages.

There's much more on the web, but here's one maudlin ghoul's list of trios from 1999, 1998 and 1997 (a very "good year" for celebrity deaths).

Examples from 1997:

Brian Keith (June 24)
Robert Mitchum (July 1)
Charles Kuralt (July 4)

The classics. (similar to the current Reagen/Charles/??? cycle)

Jacques Cousteau (June 25)
Jimmy Stewart (July 2)
Gianni Versace (July 15)

Another good standard death-trio. These three fit as comfortably as an old sweater.

Diana, Princess of Wales (August 31)
Mother Teresa (September 5)
Sir Georg Solti (September 5)

Probably the most controversial death-trio of recent decades. Who could possibly fit with two such prominent and closely linked women as the Princess and the Mother? We are given only two candidates: Solti and Mobutu. After much consideration, I choose Solti. You may disagree, but remember: if we study and meditate on the raw material fate has given us, we will find insight. (continues)

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
#3 The Pope. Unless he is dead already and they have just been propping him up ala Weekend at Bernie's.

I cant believe they even made a sequel.

It is funny you mention His Popeness, I was discussing this earlier. For those into Bible Prophecy, this would have some serious repercussions worldwide, kinda makes me think even more of what Bush was doing at the Vatican Last week.

I think it is going to be someone young, and shocking. Say Britney Spears like.....

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The Third: First name would start with an R, continuing the Ronald and Ray trend. Nickname would start with a G, as Reagan was "the Gipper" and Charles was "the Genius." And would be remembered for being the "Spokesperson" for a popular snack product (Reagan's Jellybelly connection and Charles' Diet Pepsi ads).

Ray Charles bio info from: united-states.asinah.net...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Pope John Paul
B B King
but I think it will be someone young and totally unexpected - male

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It's not JPII. There's too much prophecy left before that can happen. If, by chance it does, then we really are doomed.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What is the connection between Ronnie Raygun and Ray Charles in a threesome anyway?

Grab any name you please. The merit in this analysis is yet to dawn on me.

Hey - quit waving that thing around!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
1st Death: Ronald Reagan aka Ronny Raygun

2nd Death: Ray Charles

3rd Death: Ray something, or something Ray

Note Lady Spencer, Princess Diane's Mum died last week, may count as the three in this debatable theory.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
It's not JPII. There's too much prophecy left before that can happen. If, by chance it does, then we really are doomed.

Are you referring to the Prophecy of Malachy? Because according to that one, John Paul is De Labore Solis, the next-to-last official Pope (next one will be De Gloria Olivae).

Note - for those who are not familiar with Malachy, he was an Irish monk who, while in Rome, fell to his knees in the Latran cathedral and had a vision of all Popes to come, each of who he designated by a motto in Latin.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
1st Death: Ronald Reagan aka Ronny Raygun

2nd Death: Ray Charles

3rd Death: Ray something, or something Ray

RAY LIOTTA? He'd fit the young and shocking many are calling for. And get this: "Gipper", "Genius"..."GOODFELLA" .

(Masked Avatar, there's no point to the pontification. Just killing time before the funeral.)

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Fay Wray is next? Born 15 September 1907, worked with an ape.

Ronny Raygun worked with Bonzo.

Ray Charles sang about a monkey

Wo do the jerk
and do the monkey
Hey hey watoosie
and uh what about the fool

Ray Charles
Shake Your Tail

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hey, you could be on to something Regenmacher.

I just checked the Dead People Server...

Fay Wray's alive!

But while I was looking up Martha Raye (dead), I realized the trilogy may have just been completed.

Tony Randall (actor) -- Dead. Died May 17, 2004. Born February 26, 1920. Best-known for the television version of The Odd Couple's Felix, great as many characters in The Seven Faces of Dr. Lao, became a first-time father at 77(!), making him older than other famous first-time fathers like Cary Grant at age 62

What do you think?

Tony Randall, Ronald Reagen and Ray Charles? Is that it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join