It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT IS TIME? according to DOOM DAILY it is... ( need opinions of fellow members )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hello ATS when i first started looking for alternative news sites i came across DOOM Daily. Visited it for a short time. I had not visited the site for 4-5 months up until 20 mins ago. once i logged on the site this is what i saw

RED ALERT Warning For June 2010 Leave the Stockmarkets. Get Cash. or Enquire about holding GOLD. IT is time.

After this message is an excerpt from an email that ( this is my assumpation ) was sent to the site owner from a Very Important/ High Profile client.
doomdaily.com...

Now I am not making any claims just wanted to hear from other members ( if any ) who had used/ heard about doomdaily.

NOTE:I would not usually post such a topic but the reason i am, is because, even before i came across this, for the past few days i have been wondering if something is around the corner. Please do not put me in the category as a fear monger and in no shape or form am i a preaching this as a prediction however the events that have been unfolding withing the past few weeks, well lets just saw i would not be suprised.

I would appreciate other members insight and their thoughts.

THANK YOU AND BE SAFE MY MY FELLOW MEMBERS

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That website gave me a headache.

Doom Daily sounds like it should be a subtopic
of the "Predictions" category here.

Is there a link to pic of a cat?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well I dont know about the website, doesnt matter really. I am also of the opinion that something is about or is happening. Well everything is happening right now but this whole thing is moving into some sort of change state. The society in one hand and the universe on the other hand. This is the changing times, this is the time where we slowly will walk into something totally different from what we have experienced before. And what is that? I believe that life or if you want to call it universe is making his or her entrance into our life again. It has been a while now and it is time for something to happen. Why? Well where are we? And what is this?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InOurNature

I agree with what you say, but there is nothing to substantiate anything or
anyone on that page. I could make an anonymous site and make cryptic
remarks about October, economy etc. And it most likely could be construed
as accurate. Change is coming, but I hardly believe this site has any validity.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by InOurNature
Well I dont know about the website, doesnt matter really. I am also of the opinion that something is about or is happening. Well everything is happening right now but this whole thing is moving into some sort of change state. The society in one hand and the universe on the other hand. This is the changing times, this is the time where we slowly will walk into something totally different from what we have experienced before. And what is that? I believe that life or if you want to call it universe is making his or her entrance into our life again. It has been a while now and it is time for something to happen. Why? Well where are we? And what is this?

Thanks for the reply .... We are on the same page

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
There is one thing to keep in mind. The stock market does not represent the "economy", certainly not the U.S. economy.
This is something that everyone needs to understand. The stock market is not an honest representation of ANYTHING.

Every city in America could be burning, and the stock market could move UP.

Main street is deteriorating, screeewwww Wall Street!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Where is the chart that the message talks about? Also, did anything truly significant happen on the 4th?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
They say follow the money? If everyone was to remove simultaneously all their cash from the banks, the systems would come falling down on your head pretty strongly.

Then, Tent Cities being too big, you'd be rounded up to FEMA camps, and those that wouldn't comply would be put in numbers of three to four in the same plastic coffins...

Guess who'd profit from it all.

No wonder the show Jericho was cancelled.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yes. I am sure now it is time. I hope that my family and I can get through these final days. I also hope and wish the best for everyone else. I am a very sensitive person and can "sense" certain things. I have no doubt now, time is limited. I apologize if I am repeating myself. If possible, withdraw cash, and remove yourself from the stock market. Enjoy these last days, do something peaceful. I know that I will. Live these final days with some meaning if possible. This will probably be my last post.

Safe Journeys,

Argokoo (Chris)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD

Yeah. I've heard this as well. My heart is racing. I really think it has something to do with the oil spill. WATCH the live feed. My father mentioned the movie The Knowing today. And I saw it referenced several times last week.

I hope nothing will happen but I just don't know.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD

I'm giving u a S&F simply because you brought this to a CONSPIRACY site to confirm or deny w/fellow ATSers.

Never heard of the site, something else to look at for a while I guess.

new topics

top topics

join