It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe in UFO's now?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+88 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Disclosure isn't necessary because if you put research into ufology you'll find the information is out there it's just your decision to look it up!. My personal opinion, we Have been visited. I will state some reasons why below.

1. The incredible amount of credible people who have come out with the truth!

"Mission control, we have a UFO pacing our position, request instructions."

Astronaut Cady Coleman
NASA Transmission - Shuttle Mission STS-73

"All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name.

Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."

Maurice Chatelain
Former Chief of NASA Communications Systems

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."

NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter
Carpenter photographed a UFO while in orbit on May 24, 1962. NASA still has not released the photograph.

"Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fibre optic technologies, particle beams, electromagnetic propulsion systems, depleted uranium projectiles, stealth capabilities, and many others.

How do I know? I was in charge!

I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it."

Colonel Philip Corso
Army Intelligence officer, former Head of Foreign Technology at the U.S. Army's Research and Development Department at the Pentagon. Four years Director of Intelligence on President Eisenhower's White House National Security Staff

"This was no ordinary UFO. Scores of people saw it. It was no illusion, no deception, no imagination."

Air Marshall Azim Daudpota
Zimbabwe Air Force, commenting on a UFO witnessed in July of 1985 by many people and tracked on radar.

"Of course UFOs are real, and they are interplanetary. The cumulative evidence for the existence of UFOs is quite overwhelming and I accept the fact of their existence."

Air Chief Marshall Lord Hugh Dowding
Commanding Officer of the Royal Air Force during WWII.

Source: www.squidoo.com...

Please read: Starting a New Thread?
(This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

[edit on June 7th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Please read: Posting work written by others.

MOD EDIT: To remove excessive copy and paste.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Please read: Posting work written by others.

MOD EDIT: To remove excessive copy and paste.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
OK, you've convinced me.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

source for information above:www.squidoo.com...

Sorry for lengthy post!

Also look at:
www.disclosureproject.org...

And one more thing to look at: this is optional since it is soooo long and i'v already maybe drug this post out to be too long! video.google.com...#

looking foreward to comments!

XxRagingxPandaxX

[edit on 7-6-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jeh2324

flag if you like

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I feel I have been flogged, tarred, and feathered.

In a bad way.

Mark another V up !

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I have always been a believer. I just recently came inside from watching the stars and believe I saw a UFO. Along with shooting stars which are always pretty nice to see. I like the quotes you have shown though. It's a shame so many people are forced to keep their mouths shut if they have disclosed information.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
My skepticism is slowly being lost...

I will still have a healthy bit of it though. Just enough to not believe in too crazy of stuff.

Great post! Star & flag for you.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

A lengthy post, however you are 100% right, the amount of evidence and credable witnesses shows that this is THE GREATEST COVER UP/CONSPIRACY OF ALL TIME.

When guys like Edgar Mitchell tell you there has been a massive cover up, then you had better start listening.

Please see my signature below.............nuff said

GREAT POST MY FRIEND

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Thank you,and I totally agree it is the mother of all coverups!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Thank you, and if you still don't believe in UFO's then thats okay! If you respect my opinion i'll respect yours!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I'm amazed more people here at ATS haven't seen a UFO with their own eyes. At least, that's the impression I get.

Once you've seen with your own eyes, you don't need testimony from others. However, I'm not sure man is not behind it. If man is behind UFOs then we've had the technology since before 1984.

edit - one other thing - you don't find that kind of testimony about chemtrails. Not that I've made up mind on chemtrails.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Excellent collaboration, it is really nice to see just to see the amount of men out their have not only admitted the existence but have also defended others who believe!

I like this one the most

"The phenomenon of UFOs is real. I know that there are scientific organisations which study the problem. It must be treated seriously." Former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev

A certain scientific organization of scientists[/], huh?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Great gathering of info there OP - thanks for sharing.

The evidence is plain as day in the past and present... The question is, are things like this a new phenomenon or have they always been happening?

What does bode for planet Earth?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Great post! I believe they are and have been here possibly longer than humans. I saw a squadron of oval shaped ufos fly over my workplace in broad daylight in clear skies, about 3,000 feet up moving very fast but silent.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

I totally know what you mean, once you've seen one you aren't a believer your a witness! Also I think man IS behind some of them, but not ALL of them, there are some that just can't be explained, and I think there extra terrestrial!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Not to mention the simple statistics that tell us we are not alone and that in fact, life is abundant. We are just not smart enough to find it yet.

Billions of stars in Billions of Galaxies......how can anyone have the audacity to claim we are the only ones?

It's like a rhetorical questions for crying out loud....

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Ya mysterious isn't it? Makes you wonder how many organizations there really are and how much they really know!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Really? did anyone else see the UFO's and where do you work? Close to an air base or no?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join