It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What the hell is this, I saw this advert on english tv tonight....

It is full of overt illuminati symbolism,

Please look here

Ask any question and we have the anwer, this is somewhat sinister, don't you think?!?!?

CX

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It's just an info text service, done with a funny/spooky ad to compliment it.

Nothing sinister here.

www.aqa.63336.com...

CX.

[edit on 5/6/10 by CX]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
At first glance I thought it was a zip code. Then I realized it's from the UK. Just an ad. O well. I guess the ad did its job and got your attention...

[edit on 5/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Just an ad?

Are you stupid?

Are you blind to the overt illuminati symbolism?

This is sooooo obvious, seriously!

If your dumb enough to think it's just an advert then you truely deserve what is coming for you sheeple.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Resentedhalo08]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
Just an ad?

Are stupid?

Are you blind to the overt illuminati symbolism?

This is sooooo obvious, seriously!

It's using the symbolism in order to make the ad a memorable one.

If you don't think it's so simple why don't you tell us what the secret message is.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Normal adverts don't make use of illuminati symbolism, well not so blatently!

Do some simple numerolgy here on their number, come on you can do it!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Wow. Now I'm scared to say what I think about the ad because if I disagree with you, will get upset.

People many places are more aware of various conspiracies and tales of NWO, Illuminati and such things. If I were going to start a business other than some mundane accounting firm or such things, I'd seriously consider using dark and sinister ideas to catch people's attention. The "aware" crowd is a growing demography. Did I use that word correctly? Maybe I will text 63336 for the answer.

You just might be right, though. It's a sinister in your face move by the Illuminati. Or not. There's no way to tell right now, is there?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
the symbolism is is likely part of the gimmick.

get the rubes talking..effective advertising.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
You just might be right, though. It's a sinister in your face move by the Illuminati. Or not. There's no way to tell right now, is there?

Well yes there's every way to tell right now, this is the FIRST advert on british tv that I have noticed that is using such blatent illuminati symbolsim in there advert.

Ok, let's take into account a few things....

Th use of the pyramid and all seeing eyeing eye around it,

The demonic "multi-voices" used in the advert,

and last the use of the number 63336, oh come on now surely you can use your head and figure out the blatent numerolgy here?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It's definitely creepy, and yes full of the symbolism. Their way of making sure you can't get it out of your head. But as far as phoning them to get answers, some people are probably going to be too creeped out to use this service.
It kind of reminded me of something that I would want Dr Who to be around for

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
the symbolism is is likely part of the gimmick.

get the rubes talking..effective advertising.

gimmicks and effective advertising?

Now.... tell me why would they be using illuminati symbolism in an advert like that? Also, how many of the "average" public are clued up on that symbolism and what it means? Hmmmmm let me guess about 8% or so....

the plot thickens...

It is so obvious to those of us who know about such blatent symbolism.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
It's definitely creepy, and yes full of the symbolism. Their way of making sure you can't get it out of your head. But as far as phoning them to get answers, some people are probably going to be too creeped out to use this service.
It kind of reminded me of something that I would want Dr Who to be around for

I completely ageee

It is rammed full of symbolism and it will indeed begin to stick in peoples heads!

I certainly wouldn't phone them, and yeah I'd also want doctor who about too aswell, lol....

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
it's an advertisement.....and it's working.

I can see this thread blowing up really quick.

I can bet that there will be millions of posts and tons of videos on you-tube regarding this ad.

perfect marketing....don't think its really a covert Illuminatti plan.

c'mon people...there are rubes...or there is the carnies..you choose.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Why did you ask what it is, then bash posters who told you?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Its an advertisement that is doing its job. To get peoples attention.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
it's an advertisement.....and it's working.

I can see this thread blowing up really quick.

I can bet that there will be millions of posts and tons of videos on you-tube regarding this ad.

perfect marketing....don't think its really a covert Illuminatti plan.

c'mon people...there are rubes...or there is the carnies..you choose.

I this your attempt at derailing this thread?

All I can say is it's a very lame and ineffectual effort!

You can say that it is a clever marketing ploy, but yet again.... I will say that how many people are aware of such symbolism?

Hmmmmm, not all that many in what it is aimed at, the public... the masses.... come on you've got to try harder than this!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Okay, point well made. It's the first use of such things in British advertising you ever noticed.

The all seeing eye of the pyramid has been in my face for my entire life on the one dollar bill here where I live. And the numerology things, too.

I guess I just can't use my head like you can because I have had this in my face for my entire life.

I still suspect it's an advert campaign by marketers who realize they can catch people's attention using such things, much more so than, say 25 years ago. Or not. It could be what you suspect.

Still, I say we don't know either way right now. If we DO or CAN know either way, please, seriously, show me the way, my friend.

I admit, I am ignorant when it comes to numerology. I'm more of a color and shape type person. And if I really wanted to, and I don't, I think I could gather together lots of use of colors and shapes to show how artists might be working with the Illuminati to put some things in our collective face that no one even realizes, yet.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
it's most likely just a gimmicky ad

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You have certainly shown yourself to be their target audience--the demographic the ad was apparently shooting for.
Either that or you work for the company and brought this ad to ATS where a good number of conspiracists will debate about the meaning of the ad, enforcing the company's name and service in their minds.

BTW I think that's the first time I was refered to as one of the great mass of "sheeple". God I hate that term. So loaded.

[edit on 5/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I watched the add...they are directing it at people who think texting a number to get all the answers to the world most asked questions...even predictions of sporting event scores....their target consumer isn't all that average...kinda wacky and likely not very bright. prehaps people on the outter edge of the norm.

they got your attention..didn't they?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join