It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

The only thing amazing about Alison's videos are the vast collections of

ARTIFACTS, which include, HALOING, REFLECTIONS, SCATTERINGS, out of

focus photography. That's about all she has.

She had the gall to show up in an ATC (Air Traffic Control) FORUM and the ATC

man told her that her videos were silly!

Nuff said!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

DoomsdayRex.....

Communicating with sandwich is always a challenge.

As per my earlier posts, I am trying to understand more about the dishonesty aspects of all of this, inclusive of the rabid (but ultimately disingenuous) support of people like sandwich.

I know who sandwich is now.....YT identities, his public website, name, etc... I also know why he supports Kruse & why it serves his interests to do so.

As you can also see, I am looking more into the legal & financial background of the appalling Kruse & her appalling supporters......all of which although not easily found, is available publicly on line if you know where to look.....& I do know where to look for these things.

I believe that if we can understand all of this better, we have a better chance of shutting down her dishonest & dangerous practices.

I am away again overseas for the rest of this week, but upon my return I shall keep working on this.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Sanwiches keeps posting hearsay and i am at a loss for words regarding sandwiches approach to the Alison Hoax. Sanwiches unrational and delusional thinking is a perfect example of a seeinngORBsPA member. I found out where Alison works in murraysville after someone tipped me off. I do not know if it is permited to discuss here but it is not hard to find. I have some info on some of her supporters as well and had a video on it and of course they flagged it and was taken down.

I also have some back story on Alison and she has been a UFO guru for a long time BEFORE the supposed orb invasion of murraysville. She has probably planned this hoax years in the making. The only thing fascinating i find is the utter madness of these people. There is NO cop that suports Alison that was a lie purported and Alison of course.. never proved any of her claims. All though she had anonymous multiple accounts to support herself none of these people exist like DAN the cop.

There was no man with that name on the force. I called the station and confirmed what i suspected. When i talked with an officer on duty he said they were "aware" of this ladys shenanigans. LOL

Murrysville Police Department
4120 Sardis Road, Murrysville, PA 15668
[email protected]

This cult must be shut down before someone gets killed or sees harm. She will do anything to further suppurate this Hoax... she is a very dangerous woman simply in her ability to deceive the weak and ignorant minded. She attracts those with the same mental illness and delusional thinking.

Not only delusional and warped , but also a Compulsive liar. Behold the orb Queen.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

You didn't look up what scientists thought of the credibility of people in "anonymous internet forums".

Look at the videos yourself, then decide.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Are we in the same thread? All I say is continue objectively investigating. What's so bad about that? If you're right, you will be proven right in the end, so relax.

WTF you are finding out where she works - are you a psychopath?? It's the internet. Get over it.

Which station did you call?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Did you look up what false accusations are? After all, how many people did you

accuse of being a disinformation agent?

Don't make me laugh. You have quite the reputation in the internet.

If you want to remain anonymous quit wearing your name-tag and stop

sending your buddies over to harass people as well!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Since a handful of members refuse to keep to the topic. This thread is closed temporarily pending staff review.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Due to an active attempt to derail this thread, future off topic posts, including those responding to other off topic posts, will not only be deleted, but will result in warns. This involves a hefty point deduction as well as the potential for a three day post ban.

If you are unclear as to what the topic is, I suggest re-reading the original post. The discussion surrounds the seeingUFOsPA Hoax and the validity of those videos. Off topic posts are posts that do not relate to this, including posts replying to this warning outside of the Complaint/Suggestion feature.

This thread will be opened shortly.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The thread has been repoened.

Be aware of the above post and play nice.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This is what the MUFON state director had to say in his own words regarding Alisons case

We had the pics analyzed and they are helicopters and Cessnas. My conclusion is listed on CMS and is internal to us.

John Ventre
State Director

250 Lancewood Place

Greensburg, PA 15601-6908

(724) 836-1266
email: [email protected]

Alisons case has been peer reviewed and the case is closed.

www.mufon.com...

Alison even lied about how long the investigator's time there. They invested almost 3 hours watching the planes come and go. What MUFON is saying is totally different than Alisons bs and propaganda. She slandered MUFON after the finding and saying they were CIA dissinfo, the usual nutter response and lashing out we continuously see from her fellow nutters here

What is so funny is she then spams my email a week later with MUFON case reports that have nothing to do with her... as if MUFON is credible again ? She constantly contradicts herself and stumbles over her lies. Speaking of stumbling she is a heavy drinker and she is drunk and slurring half the time in her videos. And YES they reviewed her videos. She still claims MUFON is still investigating her lol.

ptbuggy.wordpress.com...

It is unfortunate, however, that PA MUFON is so busy with the ton of UFO reports that he (Director) had only time to spend about 1 hour outside here (and he showed up LATE after all the good stuff). He forgot that he saw round lights that did not blink while viewing my Generation 3 Night vision scope–which he stated he couldn’t understand why they weren’t blinking. He then only spent another 1/2 hour seeing my IR home cam on my little monitor, before writing off I what I had been reporting. I DID post a red-blinking UFO that I filmed SHORTLY AFTER HE LEFT. Another person who filed a UFO report nearby in Trafford, PA also has reported the same activity, yet she only got an answering machine message referring to mine being debunked.

DEBUNKED AGAIN

This is what MUFONHQ had to say about Alison on the official youtube channel

www.youtube.com...

MUFONHQ MUFONHQ (5 months ago) Spam Marked as spam FOR THE RECORD... The MUFON State Director of Pennsylvania did personally investigate on site the claims of this witness two months ago. After spending over two hours viewing what the witness claims is alien craft flying around her home, the MUFON State Director of Pennsylvania came to the conclusion that what she is filming is "MAN-MADE CONVENTIONAL AIRCRAFT." That is the conclusion presented in his final report and the case was CLOSED. It was AFTER the State Director visited the witness on site and gave her his conclusion that she then started calling them "FAKE AIRPLANES."

Before MUFON showed up she did not make silly claims of "MORPHING FAKE PLANES" this is propaganda that one of her fellow nutters KINGUFO KID Mr Thorson spews on his channel. Videos of grainy video of basically nothing. He is one of the main trolls behind her to this day. Just like orionifo another hoaxer channel, Phil claims he has intercourse with female aliens from Orion. www.youtube.com...

yes Aliens from Orion traveled across the universe to copulate with this man lol
c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...

The character "Ronnie" from the film Little Children imo

Debunked and do you see the similarity of the delusional?

He told me they speak to him telepathically. I debunked him too. Of course.. you guessed it vector routes he lives by a major air port in Pine Bush NY. Now do you see the chain here? hey are both quite close Him and Allie as well as Mr Thorson. www.youtube.com...

not even worth debunking

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well the internet has pretty much established that Alison Cruz is a dishonest,hoaxing,liar,gypsy prostitute. Her and her videos are no longer welcome on ATS i really do not know what there is left to talk about. Earlier in the thread i posted a link to another thread where springer said

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thanks for the heads up .I had no idea this bollocks was making its way to ATS.

If someone will u2u me links to the existing threads with her videos in them I'll move them to the HOAX forum (I've already moved the one Maybe Maybe Not linked here to the HOAX forum).

Also, if you see new threads starting with her videos, alert me and I'll move them as well.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The topic of this thread is: The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax...

You really believe that Allison would spend all that money on equipment to film the lights around her house knowing full well it wasn't real?

My GOD, why do people hate her soooo much?

Ive seen all her videos, all contain lights that just show up instantly, hover, change shape, and one shot a beam down to the ground.

This thread is nothing more than a hit piece designed to sway people to form the same opinion as the author. And look smug doing it...

Total garbage!

And that youtube debunking video definitively proved nothing as claimed, just a bunch of unreadable charts set to exorcist music.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois
The topic of this thread is: The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax...

You really believe that Allison would spend all that money on equipment to film the lights around her house knowing full well it wasn't real?

Alisons original platform of observation was holding a camera while in her hot tub on her deck ...where this all began. She is delusional and believes her own fabricated fantasy world to be real. She has walls of illusion she has invested in surrounding her brain casing. To rock the boat will threaten her world. A world where she is the center of ET's interest probably to fill the void in her life after menopause. Alison makes a good living working at a bank. She has the money. Ever hear about the man that remodeled his house to look like the star ship enterprise? Then his wife left him. Some people will do crazy things with money.
www.tvsquad.com...

Nobody likes a Liar

Originally posted by NiccawhoisIve seen all her videos, all contain lights that just show up instantly, hover, change shape, and one shot a beam down to the ground.

You must mean the the Apache Helicopter becomes visible as soon as it ascends over the hill and tree tops. That "beam" is a high powered search light. I have seen all her videos too and they are nothing but planes and helicopters.

This thread is nothing more than a hit piece designed to sway people to form the same opinion as the author. And look smug doing it...

Total garbage!

the title of this thread is:Aliens and UFOs » The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

This thread has not swayed any believers in to no longer believing in the Alien presence that i can tell nor is it the intent. This thread is meant to expose a Cultist UFO hoaxer for what it is ; A hoax and a dangerous delusional woman. people thought the Heavens Gate UFO cult was harmless too. We know that ended.www.rickross.com...

And that youtube debunking video definitively proved nothing as claimed, just a bunch of unreadable charts set to exorcist music.

That youtube video posted REAL facts that debunk Alison's nonfactual claims, if you are illiterate then that is too bad. The music has nothing to do with the relevance of the video. I enjoyed the tubular bells, as it suits Alison spewing split pea soup vomit lies and blasphemy in a visual. The truth makes her head spin.

Alison on the N word
www.imagehut.net...

This is the kind of teenage intellect we all too often see from Crazy Alie. A very vulgar belligerent ignorant woman.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hmmm....what kind of camera equipment do amateur astronomers usually buy?

I mean that was her hobby after all.

BUZZZZZZZ YES....you got it!

Astronomical CCD & Night Vision Devices including...yes...that's right GEN III

NVG'S, besides a plethora of other variables!

Kill the proverbial two birds with one stone!

This is already redundant but apparently there are some pretty dim-witted people

out there who have obvious reading comprehension problems

So, for the last time:

Anyone who had the audacity to ask questions, be it scientific or otherwise and in

conjunction a civil manner to say the least and who did not agree with her Royal

Highness was called a few choice pejoratives such as; douche-bags and idiots! Their

comments, were removed and these people were ostracized off Alison’s channel and

were further, blocked

What unmitigated gall to treat people with such uncivilized comport! How dare you

defend such behavior from this obvious ill-bred woman!

“YORK UNIVERSITY” PUTS OUT GARBAGE? I think not! The only garbage that is being spewed here

is the garbage being typed from your keyboard!

Alison Kruse has been debunked! PERIOD!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Because she has been caught lying. I can demonstrate a clear example of this to you. Ref, the two non-existant names of the Penn Township Cops Kruse mentioned as witnesses. The local registries have no record of them even existing.

Yes, we are all disinfo. agents, I'm glad we got that out of the way.

To all Alison Kruse supporters:

Ask yourself the following questions:

1) If these crafts are real, where are the other witnesses?

2) If these crafts are real, where are other pieces of footage from other witnesses?

3) Why did Alison give fake names (to me personally) when naming witnesses?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
HERE..HERE...................I SECOND THAT MOTION!

If you doubt the validity of the debunkers then where is Alison's retort. She just does not offer up one except for insults and name calling.

The woman is a present day Jim Jones.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois

I agree, further investigation is warranted.

Others in this thread have apparently come to a conclusion they are comfortable with. I can respect that.

Can they respect me asking more questions?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

So will you tell me what station you called to verify Dan Page is a constable?

If you got the wrong one I can suggest another for ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join