It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elites are all Joran Van Der Sloots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Right now Joran is probably the most hated person in the world due to the fact he might be a serial killer. But really, aren't all the elites who want to enslave us exactly like him? or worse?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Donnie i realize i am new here but i have noticed something over the past few weeks.most of your threads that i have read are fluff with no real news source or credible link, in my humblest of opinions threads like this do not belong on ATS .

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'll bite.
He's NOT the most hated person in the world, at least not to me anyway.
I will go as far as agreeing to call my bowel movements
van der sloots
for the next few days though.
I wonder who would be the most hated in the world though?
Good question DD.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's a little extreme to suggest that Joran is the most hated person in the world. I'm sure there are millions of people out there who have never heard of this fellow.

Obviously what he has done is rather despicable.... Assuming of course that a court of law finds him guilty of the crimes he is accused of - after all, he is innocent until proven guilty.

Although, I'm sure it will be a quick trial to keep any awkward questions from being asked. As is the case with so many of these issues.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I guess it depends on how you look at it. For instance, my thread which covered the Natalee Holloway disappearance: Natalee Holloway: The Case Reviewed Joran is a killer that has stated more than once that he killed Holloway. And now this other girl appears dead killed by this lunatic. However, the elites are different they do not place blame among themselves, but rather get others to do it for them. The ones who submit to the elite are just as guilty as them and hence the phrase puppets. This turns nation against nation and man against man through there web of lies. However, Joran is just a punk murderer, who is finally getting what he deserves. I'll settle for Joran in jail, a Peruvian jail:

If one were looking for hell on Earth, the Reten de Catia prison would not be a bad place to start.

A vile stench cloaks the prison, where inmates wander amid scattered garbage, many of them half-naked. This is a place where the toilets seldom work, where water is scarce and soap is not provided. The world within is violent and anarchic, and the arsenal of weapons is so vast that guards stay clear of some areas.

"It's unimaginable. It's a lot worse than any movie you've seen," said Manuel Portero, a citizen of Spain held on drug charges in a crowded basement cell.

Flash points for violence

As crime rises in Latin America, frighteningly overcrowded prisons have become flash points for violence and human-rights violations.

Across the region, prison systems have broken down and are jammed to many times their capacity. Bloody prison riots are recurrent, and protests ever more macabre. In Mexico and Bolivia, prisoners recently sewed their mouths shut, and inmates at a Salvadoran prison declared a "death lottery" to demand better conditions.
Prison

Hell on earth is what this person needs. Having put two families through terror. I know for sure that he is guilty in the Holloway murder and I am about 90% sure that this young Peruvian girl. And that is enough for me...

But the most hated person in the world? I am not certain about that, but he is no where near the elite...

[edit on Jun 2nd 2010 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

How many people actually know who this person is?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
Donnie i realize i am new here but i have noticed something over the past few weeks.most of your threads that i have read are fluff with no real news source or credible link, in my humblest of opinions threads like this do not belong on ATS .

He's just filling in the blanks MS,
pondering and such.
Throwing it against the wall and seeing what sticks.
That's how he participates.
Sometimes DD's posts help cure writers block and motivate.
Theyre colorful and questioning.
Try to enjoy and use them.
We're only here on this earth a short while.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Spot on, spot on. I will read your Halloway thread and see the evidence, but I believed long ago that he was the killer. That idiot wouldn't pass up a chance at that girl, and they knew it.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

True, I can only imagine the women that he was considering and plotting for this to happen. Because we all know this does not develop over the course of one night. This takes plotting and a long line of plotting.... Sad really, how an individual can do such things. But the again look at Saddam Hussein who put people through wood chippers, Hitler and the holocaust, Manson, Ted Bundy, and many many more. The long string of evil will unfortunately, not end with him... But it will mean that he will be in prison and off of the streets.

[edit on Jun 2nd 2010 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
we'll see how elite he is. If he can make it to Argentina and hide with the descendants of the ex-nazi's then I'll think something is amiss for sure

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Thank you for the otherside of the coin and positive view of his posts. you bring valid points, however i still think this is more of a BTS quality work. i would just like to see more than 2 sentances of sensationalism as a thread opener here at ATS.

dont get me wrong i am a new member and not trying to be haughty you can plainly see that as of yet i have not contributed anything in as far as thread starters myself(when i feel i have something worthy of ATS i will).

on vandersloot~

he is a sick young man with serious issues he needs to be institutionalized as soon as possible to prevent him from harming anymore young women.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I disagree, the elites who run this planet at least seem competent in what they do, this guy, whoever the # he is Vander McSnoot Snoot has only killed 2 people and looks like he is going to get macheted in the rain forest, not exactly Dr.Harold Shipmen is he?

This guys made from fail.

top topics

join