It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Kicks BP Protester Off Bike Then Arrest Cameraman Who Flimed It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I did a search and did not find a similar thread.
Mods if this is a dup plz delete

This is clearly police brutality and my question is what the hell is going on?

Seems almost like mission details

Does anyone have any news on what happened to the cameraman?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Already posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Allow me to give u your second flag and first Star for this post. I have been penalized by the US for my protest late 70's and early 80's - I have never been arrest however on every plane ticket I get to the USA and back to the UK I have "SSSS" on my tickets which give me the attention of the customs agents as if I am an enemy of the state. All I can put together is that I have been a spokes person for the reporters when our group peacefully protested. The cops had film cameras and although no arrested and not living in the USA for 26 years I can only surmise that TPTB have labeled all spokes persons who have spoken against the system like this in their computers.

My only point is I don't know if I have the balls today to protest as this kind of treatment could have made me go postal.

I am waiting for the day when the protesters come prepared as their opponents are. IMHO that will be the day of Americas second revolution as opposed to all the threads posted on ATS that suggest that the first shots of the 2nd Revolutions have been fired. Again IMHO they have not, not yet. How can this protester and news reporter remain peaceful when treated in this manor?

Many thanks ModernAcademia for this post. As the previous poster suggested that this might be the second thread on this subject but your thread is the first I have read on this subject ergo my thanks....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The Police are outlaw, treasonous, corporate whore NAZIs.

This is just more of the absolute proof.

join