It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NoamC

Yes Mister Noam, and what is follow up, the rest of the story ?? you have them up there, Hamas ( in the early 1970 or 80's sustained by Israel against Arafat !!! you forgot that ? ) so what ? you put them already in a open prison, but what do you want to do in the future ?
I think you just want them, women and children and all that population, sink into the sea because you have NO solution other than make the hate against you stronger and stronger !!
come on, put a H-bomb on Gaza, once and for all finish this job you zionist bastards, because that is what you really would like to do if nobody else was looking !! even your g-d does not frighten you any longer !! you just play your own game, the game of the lost zionist choosen people that wants ALL of their promised land again, promised by a g-d soooooo long ago --- who does believe that bullsh ??

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by DomhainGràdh

Dont tell me where to go or what to do. You just dont like someone having an opinion different to yours. You people dont discuss events. You form your opinion too quickly and ignorantly stick by it till the end.

Did I not say I respected your opinion? Oh I did yes...

Clearly you’re suffering from fact blindness. There are several ATS members who happened to be watching, via the internet, live events of this catastrophe. Are they wrong? Being that they are as good as first hand witnesses? hmmm

Ignorant - take a look in the mirror buddy. Look up the definition.

Murder is indefensible full stop.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
By weird coincidence, the ABC in Oz featured a show tonight about an Australian couple, one of whom had her back broken during an attack by Israeli rockets which killed several of her close friends, all members of the international peace-keeping forces

It was revealed that the rockets used by israel were pin-point accurate and that israel was aware the targets were international peace keeping forces

As a rule, the ABC schedules its broadcasts months in advance

Yet tonight, hours after israel again murdered international persons without provocation ... video exposing israel for the insane thug it is was broadcast large

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS VIDEO YET?

www.youtube.com...

Dodgy editing, doesn't reveal much more - but does show troops firing shots off, and reports of some of the injries.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by mr-lizard]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
No doubt israel will blame the people on the flotilla because they were carrying iranian nuclear warheads to hamas.

Israeli soldiers only know how to kill innocent civillians, that's where their bravery ends.When it comes to fighting proper street to street battle with Hamas or fighting a guirella warfare with hezbollah they chicken out like little s***s!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
For anyone that wants to know how this developed and why the aid ships would have had ammo on them, there was a small thread about this going on during the week:

Flotilla Delayed But en Route to Gaza

Despite the lack of MSM coverage, this had been escalating and the outcome is no shock.

Thanks to JanusFIN for the thread.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
After WWI they (TPTB) "enslaved" germany with debts to be sure to fuel anger and provoque WWII. After WWII they created Israel, in order to maintain a zone of destabilization. Notice how the USA and more or less Europe always supported Israel in spite of their crimes. The USA allowed Israel to be what it is now. They forged it. It must be for a reason.
Israel has always done #s like this, but this time it's a little more "international". Maybe TPTB is heating #s up for WWIII.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I would like to know the position on this from Us/Canada/Europe leader on this act of WAR ?

it's a shame that the Isreal president is on our soil right now
(Canada)

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm a pacifist , I would never hurt a fly ...

But I would cut away a cancer in a heartbeat.

The world needs an operation to remove the cancer called Israel.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlegmi
Here is another video taken during the raid CLICKY

Who are these people with the microphones?

Did they have reporters on board?

I haven't watched all the video.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dolby_X

Apparently, the 'leaders' of the nations you mention, plus so many more, are members of the same club who 'lead' israel

Dig beneath the phony surnames and you find their true roots

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
US has sent $200 million dollars aid to israel within past 3 weeks.The same money used to build hi-tech weapons to kill innocent civillians in ME.

What's wrong with US? Why don't americans stand up against their government and say Enough is Enough? Why is American hard earned tax being used to treat little israel? Americans should realise that israel is the one that plants the seeds of terrorism around the world due to it's actions.

The whole thing is a joke!

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Doujutsu]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

yes Israel tried to disable the live feed. Little realising they picked the boat with reporters onboard with their own cameras.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Compulsionist

It's a massive and invasive cancer, unfortunately

with tentacles spread throughout the world's body

as you can see yourself from just looking at this poor old world and its sickened and exhausted occupants

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PatesHatriots

I would hope and pray that U are not casting aspersions on ALL Texans because of ur disagreement with someone who may or may not be a True Texan!!!

True Texans seek truth...and if that truth falls against Israel...Then so be it!

Pax Vobiscum!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

OK so it was a reporter aboard from Al Jazeera on board the aid ship, answering my own question, who was the guy with the black full head covering mask, whatever ya call it?

[edit on 083131p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

yes Israel tried to disable the live feed. Little realising they picked the boat with reporters onboard with their own cameras.

Thank you, did you notice the guy with the black mask or hood?

Who was that?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I like how people are so quick to judge Israel without knowing the facts. You're only showing your true color. The word is that they were fired upon. So sure they have a right to fire back. Then again, everyone with a brain knows it's dem jooze that do so much evil, right? Them filthy money grubbing jooze!

Meanwhile we'll continue pointing a finger while living hypocritical lives and turning a blind eye to the trash in our own backyard like the hypocrites we are.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoamC
I was PERSONALLY told by a soldier in the commandos which is a close friend of mine that the Israeli task force did NOT cock their weapons untill a soldier was severely injured.

[...]

EDIT: Israeli soldiers were armed with PAINTBALL GUNS

[edit on 31-5-2010 by NoamC]

Lol I was falling for it.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join