It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I think it's funny when some members go around yelling "anti-semite" the moment someone critizices Israel. Like it's been said before Jews live in Israel but condemning the actions of a GOVERNMENT doesn't mean it's an attack towards a religion.

It's the same basically when criticizing the USA government that someone would misinterpret it as an attack against christianity.

So please hold of your anti-semite yells and just try to forget what the people believe in and just judge their actions instead. It doesn't matter if you are a jew, christian, muslim or a scientologist. What matters is what you do in this world.

If you open fire towards civilians with automatic firearms it's wrong even if they had knives and axes. I've had army training and we were taught how to counter angry demonstrators with self-made weapons and im sure it doesn't involve outright opening fire on them.

I'm sure the IDF commandos being some of the best in the world could have resolved the situation a lot better had they wanted to.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by tauempire

So its the "dumb Muslims" fault in your eyes???

You , the one calling for restraint?

You, the one saying dont blame all JEWS??

But you say "Dumb Muslims" ????

You just killed any credibility you had mate!!!!

i did not call muslims dumb mate. i called countries shooting at israel dumb muslim countries(cause thats what they are you know....dumb countries that are muslim).There is a difference you know. im not blaming all muslims...im saying they had there part in it as well.

god do you guys even read a post before typing?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
RT just reported up to 50 injured now.

link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting it on Obama, don't throw me in the whole Obama 'thing' as I really don't have much of an opinion about the man other than to say that he's the latest puppet on the hand is all.

I understand.

I wasn't throwing you into any group but posting those photos of Obama was a bit uneven when answering the question asked in this forum.

Yes, I know most presidents are puppets of the elite to some level or they wouldn't be where they are, but again, this administrations actions have broken tradition with those of the past in terms of dealing with Israel. I can't ignore that fact.

Believe me, I have done enough of my homework to know that it doesn't matter which puppet is dancing at the moment.

I know you have done your homework, I read a lot of your posts.
In a lot of cases I've come across quite a bit of information I wasn't aware of via them.

I will wait and see what this administration (and the international community) does regarding this terrible crime, and if Israel gets nothing but a lukewarm rebuke, it wouldn't surprise me.

Still, some of the actions of this administration regarding our traditional dealings with Israel have surprised me.

- Lee

link   

Originally posted by john124

Israeli detainment camp set up for the hundreds of arrested activists. Claims by IDF that activists provoked attack

IDF are blaming the activists, so they aren't going to be released. Maybe they'll join the Gazans as punishment for trying to help people.

So now Israel will try to hold them all?

That will interesting considering members of european parliament, a retired US colonel, and a holocaust survivor who helped prosecute the Nazis at Nuremburg were all passengers....

Not that I don't believe it, Israel has most definately lost its "mind".

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Shark_Feeder]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Originally posted by tauempire

True.....touche.....they are both stupid. They both need a time out.

In case you haven't noticed, Israel attacked an International Organization in International Waters. This isn't about "Hezbollah" or "Arabs" or "Muslims" or "Hamas".

This is about a boat carrying supplies to a decimated region suffering multiple humanitarian problems.

link   

i did not call muslims dumb mate. i called countries shooting at israel dumb muslim countries(cause thats what they are you know....dumb countries that are muslim).There is a difference you know. im not blaming all muslims...im saying they had there part in it as well.

So does that make Israel a "Dumb Jew Country?" By your rules... let me guess, I'm an anti-semitie now.

link   
People would be a lot happier if christian, jew, muslim religions were annihilated.

course it only proves prophecy right

catch 22

but Jews need to apologize and clean this mess up quick, cause if they lose the Christian backing then they are screwed big time.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

its the six day war all over again.

No my friend, this isn't 1967. This has the potential to be MUCH worse. The geopolitics alone are impossible to figure out with all the allies of allies of allies.

Same premise. Israel vs Arab countries.

same crap different day. just has more pieces of corn in it now

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So if Israel take these guys prisoners... (the ones they didnt shoot)

Well that would mean they are taking prisoners from a LOT of countries.

Damn... This is very serious.

link   
Is it confirmed that the incident happened in international waters? If so, Israel is in deep trouble ...

link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

So now Israel will try to hold them all?

It was from twitter, but sounds like what they'd do.

If they release them they'll give evidence to the UN, so they're in panic mode and holding them probably whilst checking for evidence to confiscate from them like video footage, cameras etc.

link   

Originally posted by PatesHatriots

So does that make Israel a "Dumb Jew Country?" By your rules... let me guess, I'm an anti-semitie now.

yep they are a dumb jew country.

They are both dumb because they cant let go of a feud thats been going on for the longest time. Oil and water and all that jazz.

link   

I've read lots of your posts and I stand by what I said,
admit your bias and get over it.....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

same crap different day. just has more pieces of corn in it now

Don't forget about the European countries affected, especially Germany( :cough: two members of parliament aboard:cough: ), as well Turkey's membership in NATO...things could get complicated quickly.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Shark_Feeder]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I've read lots of your posts and I stand by what I said,
admit your bias and get over it.....

im not biased. at first i was thinking......no war no war. But then i just decided...let the leash off of israel and the arab countries. let them go at it.

Thats what you guys want right?

link   
reply to post by PatesHatriots

Yes we need to nuke isreal like now

link   

Originally posted by wylekat
It's times like this one cant help but wonder if Hitler knew about all of this years ago.....

This is the most ignorant and blatantly anti-Semite post I've ever seen. The mere fact that you got stars disgusts me. Yeah, you're right...we should have just let Hitler kill all the Jews, then we'd be set.

link   
more from twitter:

Haniyeh:announced tomorrow massive strike in Gaza strip the result of what happened from an attack on its fleet of freedom

Barghouti: In an hour and a half there will be demonstrations all over the West Bank.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
Is it confirmed that the incident happened in international waters?

Emphatically YES!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join