It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'ATS' Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Maybe this entire website is hosted by those who want to know what is going on, who is thinking it, and what they can do about it.

Perhaps the entire ATS board is cleverly crafted by those who wish to pinpoint the 'troublemakers', wreak havoc on their lives, and/or ???

If I were running the 'show', wouldn't it be the sneaky thing to do?

I'll be watching you and taking notes.....

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm spacedoubt,
and I'm a compulsive liar

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You're only like 100th member who's suggested this.

We get new members asking this question all the time and it has been answered countless times before.

*sigh*

Think of something original next time.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Merovingian, this line of questioning and thought regarding the site will not be well recieved by many members and staff. Just for our sanity you could lay it to rest. Really nice avater by the way, I like it.

[edit on 6/9/2004 by earthtone]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Gosh darn it!! You figured us out! I am so sick and tired of smart people coming here. Do you know how expensive it is, flying around the world, silencing people who figure this out?

Would you make it easy for me, and give me directions to your residence? Lat week I got lost in Yuma for 3 darned hours, and blew up two wrong houses before I finally got the right place!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It is possible to laugh along with Thomas Crowne and his canine until you come to terms with the realization that everything he just said was true.

Hiding in plain sight.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I knew it was you, TC. You're busted now. You know you're getting really sloppy in your stealthy stuff. Didn't you realize that after the third time of me coming home and finding a 12 pack of empties strown all over the place, my stash of Little Debbie's gone, my copy of the American Conservative in the WC, and having to put the turlet seat down that I'd figure you out? hmmm?

Here's the deal. I am now keeping a well-stocked cooler of suds on the backporch, that way you don't have to track mud in my house and let my doggy out.

Be a dear and bring ice every once in a while.

(p.s. But I do appreciate you cleaning the guns on your last drop in.
)

[edit on 6-9-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thats why I have mens in black posted outside my house? I knew it was ATS.

I should had listened to my husband we are been monitored.

My husband does not like ATS very much.

He thinks I am been brainwash.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Merovingian Maybe this entire website is hosted by those who want to know what is going on,
The Overlord Knows All. He Sees All. Welcome to his lair! And now, he sees you! Fear not of the "Men in Black", but tremble in terror over the "Big Man in Red!" [edit on 9-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This presumably calls for a new forum called "ATS is trying to kill me."

I, for one, have had attempts made on my life by both SO and Thomas Crowne. The only way I escaped the inevitable 'cement overcoat' treatment was to scam my own death in a car wreck.

I am now in hiding, fearful of the reprisals.

What was that I just saw rushing past my window, it looked red.......and muscular......

[edit on 9-6-2004 by benjj]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
SO, lmfao!

There is aloways someone who thinks we are the NWO

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Ahh crap there�s not a single time I log onto this site that I don�t consider this .. Maybe we're terrorist . Cuz, you all know that all of your activities on the net are being catalog. But, if there is a NWO and they are a bunch of evil F**Ks then a lot of us are in some serious # ..

I don�t think the administrators are the NWO though..

[edit on 9-6-2004 by Opus]

[edit on 9-6-2004 by Opus]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Mr. Sparkly Brain,
I'm surpirsed you saw throught them so quickly!
They are definitely into mind control. Look at how much take we spend here on ATS
. Usually they don't clue uyou in until you have passed a certain number of posts!

BTW, marg, my husband also wonders what I could possibley be doing at the computer so long, every day

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You are on that DontTreadOnMe,

ATS is definitely using mind control, we are becoming mindless addicts to this site.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
ATS is like a online family not a secret plot to take over the world
But it would be funny if SimonGray appeared suddenly on our TV's and goes "Your world, now belongs to me". I would pay good money to see that

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
There is aloways someone who thinks we are the NWO

you mean we arn't!? # have i been wasting my time!

and yeah, i'm mindlessly addicted to ATS as well...

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
We are IN CONTROL. Stare into the screen right here --------------> O

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
tell any part of life we are not controled ?

even on this forum there is restrictions.

sometimes there is a differance between being controled and towing the line.

hmm did i get that point across there.

brain function overload

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
lol what a funny coincidence.i said to dread the other day it was about time for somebody to ask if ATS was the NWO/Government.

and yeah im addicted to ATS too.there should be a poll on whether or not members suffer from ATS addiction.

lol and SO your superhero looks strong but a bit dumb..reminds me of someone i know.Dread'll know who lol.but anyway hes still reeall cool lol.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don�t have a problem, no really I don�t, ITS YOU with the problem !! I�m only here like 3 or 4 hours a day. I can log off anytime I want, I really can? Did some say something about baby eating oh, gotta check that post. Oh yeah gotta check the tinfoil brigade section must see if someone has replied to my most recent post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join