It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian commander accused of murders and sex attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Canadian commander accused of murders and sex attacks

www.sott.net

One of Canada's most senior military figures has been accused of being a sexual predator responsible for up to ten murders.
(visit the link for the full news article)
www2.macleans.ca...

Related News Links:

[edit on 28-5-2010 by 933K5T4R]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
interesting to learn that one of canadas top brass is now implicated in 10 or more murders, and are now investigating his previous posts as well, this story is very disturbing as to how trusting people are of military figures and how easy it is for people of higher ranking to be out of the eye of scrutiny for crimes like this...the random check and matching of the tires to tread marks at the crime scene seems a little off for some reason...im in no way defending him at all.......now a plea has not been entered by the accused but his attempts to end his life really do kinda incriminate him, if he were innocent you would think he would be screaming his innocence, at the bottom of the page if you go through the link to read the story i dont know if its true or not but a person nicknamed sherlock said that the accused and canadas most prolific serial killer were drinking buddies in college...why if this is the case did canadas recruitmetn sys not pick this up......anyway just wanted to shed some light on this and tell women who are activley in the service to be carefull, keep an extra eye out!!! comments welcome

www.sott.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This has been playing out over the last several months.

This is not really the most interesting part of this story.

The interesting part of this story is that this man did this, and went to the same school at the same time, and live in the same area as Paul Bernardo. Bernardo is The Scarbourough Rapist, who also raped and killed three girls including his sister in law with his wife (the sister) Karla Homolka. The School Girl Killers.

As coincidences go - this one is enough to set off warning bells.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Here's a more in depth article from Maclean's:

www2.macleans.ca...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

thanks for the link ill add it right away

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Support the Troops.

Probably leaked because US atrocities needed distractions to cover them up.

Support the Psycho Troops.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
for purposes of identification, it would be important to know that he probably knew Bernardo when his name was Russ Sovka. Williams was his birthname, changed to Sovka when his mother remarried, then at some point in adulthood reverted to Williams.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank
Support the Troops.

Don't be a butt-hurt Canadian..

No one will hold the country accountable, just the man.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank
Support the Troops.

This has been around since February at least.

This man may have been more difficult to track because as a military man he moved often.

So it isn't "leaked." Its been in the media on and off in Canada for several months now.

What is interesting though is that, as usual, none of the interesting stuff ends up in papers.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Bernardo's step-father was a well off man who rubbed elbows with the wealthy and government connected.

William's step father was a nuclear engineer who rubbed elbows with the wealthy and government connected.

Both went to the same school. Both were in the same program. Both were enraged with their mothers. They lived in the same neighbourhood. They are reported to have partied together.

Two wealthy government connected step-fathers. Two boys on two ends of the social spectrum. Same results.

Something stinks.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Old news, not surprising either way. The Canadian Forces are composed of only select Canadians who meet strict government standards... in other words, if you have the capacity for independent thought you have no chance of serving Canada. These "new" cases of corruption of our national forces is a true testiment to our ass-backwards government; instead of enlisting soldiers who are already hard to a military style life (ie people who have no choice but to commit to organized crime to survive in our high-class country) the forces chooses to enlist those who are weak minded so they can be controlled easily, but it's obvious that such people who have only seen violence from their TVs their entire lives will break down easily when placed in combat.

This soldier is nothing more than a casualty of the pathetic beaurocracy that is our federal government. I know this first hand too, and millions of fellow Canadians agree that there needs to be a major change to the leadership of our country.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What a load of horse #.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Under the circumstances, people tend to focus on the criminal and in cases like this their mother. The person who seems to be the seed behind the rage.

However, in these cases I think it would be VERY interesting to know more about their step-fathers. Their affiliations, who they knew, their friends, the organizations they are involved in.....

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This isn't at all breaking.
This happened months ago.

It's interesting to note though that he was able to work his way so close near the top of the Canadian Army even though there are those psychological tests that warn of "risky" characteristics.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Bernardo's step-father releases information for his step-son. Kenneth Bernardo (the step-father) is also a criminal sexual deviant.

Jerry Sovka is an international nuclear scientist whom has also been quoted in the papers on his step-son.

Neither is looked into.

Bernardo is a name of some reknown in Canadian history. The Bernardo Children were part of Home Children scheme. Children moved to Canada as orphans / pauper children. The Home Children schemes can be linked to significant abuses from their inception on.

Some of these children did end up in some rather odd circumstances later on, and several of these institutions can be linked to government or church run mind experiments.

Pointing the fingers at the military as being some stomping ground of pscyhos would make for a simple distraction from what could be something much bigger and uglier.

[edit on 2010/5/28 by Aeons]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

You have got to be kidding me.

That sir was possibly the most ignorant rant I have read here in a long time. So people in the CF or those that consider it are weak minded?

:shk:

Methinks you may have some personal issues with the CF because every member I know is no where near what you describe and I know quite a few.

You would rather see our military populated by criminals? Really. Please explain the rationale behind that.

And please, clarify this statement too.

This soldier is nothing more than a casualty of the pathetic beaurocracy that is our federal government. I know this first hand too, and millions of fellow Canadians agree that there needs to be a major change to the leadership of our country.

This guy is possibly a mass murderer and you blame the bureaucracy? Please I would truly like to read your thinking behind that logic.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Honestly, I have no idea what he's talking about. Some of the people I know in the CAF are capable of independent thought. Sounds to me like he holds something personal against the Army...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Colonel Russell Williams the making of a mystery man

The account of the special town of scientists for government military projects that Williams lived in, before attending the same elite school that several Prime Ministers went to is quite interesting.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
From link above.

Deep River, Ont., was a company town that sprang up in great secrecy in the 1940s along with the nearby laboratories of Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd. Visitors had to travel 200 kilometres northwest of Ottawa along a two-lane highway, pass through a checkpoint and dodge the occasional moose. The town was strategically situated next to Camp Petawawa, the army base that served as the first line of defence if anyone tried to attack what was then one of world's great nuclear secrets.

After the Second World War, Deep River's population exploded with the arrival of a wave of scientists hand-picked to split atoms and develop new ways to generate electricity. After a hard day in the lab, many could be found in tiny white boats that dotted the Ottawa River. Among the sailors were Dave Williams, a British metallurgist, and Jerry Sovka, an Alberta farm boy turned nuclear visionary, who competed together in a two-man racing dinghy known as an International 14.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

You would rather see our military populated by criminals? Really. Please explain the rationale behind that.

With the standards currently imposed by our federal government as to who can be considered a criminal? You bet your ass I do. The Canadian Forces are at Ottawa's disposal, they represent NOT the interests of all of Canada, especially in BC. Because of the large anarchist movement in BC, the CF has imposed very high standards of who they take from BC.

Basically what this means is that I represent the provincial security of my province, not private Ontarian interests, especially those expanding all the way to Afghanistan. Because of what I stood for, I was banned from the military several times for various "employment standard" reasons.

Basically the Canadian Forces are a corporation now and serving your country is an obselete mindset because when you join the Canadian military, you're there for the training and the paycheck. This is exactly what they told me at the Vancouver recuitment center so don't bother giving me your pro-government BS that you probably read out of a textbook.

And please, clarify this statement too.

This guy is possibly a mass murderer and you blame the bureaucracy? Please I would truly like to read your thinking behind that logic.

Let me explain the Canadian bureaucracy. If you are anti-government in any possible way, IE you have a conscience, you live in the bush, you smoke weed, etc etc, then you will be blacklisted for the rest of your life within the Canadian government. Take me for an example, all because of some heresay said about me years ago, I am indefintely prohibited from owning guns, joining the military, and probably even being a security guard (btw I have exceptional training in all of these fields, but that means nothing to the "black and white" vision of our government).

Canadian government has no disposition for those who show potential to create a better future for our country, but instead favors only those who show the potential to continue our eurocentric policies that continue to make our country an extremely elite and racist nation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join