It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Nephilim Sirians?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The Sirians are supposedly the people who seeded us on Earth, and they mixed their DNA into Earth life.

Do you think they are the Nephilim? Also, do you think Jesus was a Sirian?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Do you think they are the Nephilim?

No, I don't think so. I would say that the Nephilim were the offspring from the "sons of God" and the daughters of men; the sons of God being fallen angels in my opinion. Others would say though that the sons of God were those of the line of Seth.

Also, do you think Jesus was a Sirian?

Only if Mary was too, but it really just seems that she was a poor Jewish girl.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
What if angels ARE aliens? To me it makes more sense than them being haloed beings from some other dimension.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

And your entitled to think that if you wish. I just don't happen to think that an alien quite lines up with how angelic beings are said and seem to be.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

What are these Sirians and who said they seeded the earth?

Why would a species name itself after the Latin name of its sun? It would be like humanity calling itself Solarians.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom

And your entitled to think that if you wish. I just don't happen to think that an alien quite lines up with how angelic beings are said and seem to be.

Why not?

*They come from the sky
*They're God's other people

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

*They come from the sky

Angels don't come from the sky.

I don't understand what you're getting at here. Could you elaborate?

[edit on 5/28/2010 by octotom]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Assuming a 'Sirian' is someone from a hypothetical planet orbiting either Sirius A or Sirius B then I think we can very safely say that such beings would have a wholly different chemistry and biology to that of any planet orbiting Sol.

Also worth remembering that an alien with very similar chemistry and biology to humans and ability to cope with Earth atmosphere and gravity, as well a solar radiation, would have to have evolved from fish either on Earth or on a planet absolutely identical to Earth orbiting, at exactly the same distance as Earth, a star identical to Sol.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

What are these Sirians and who said they seeded the earth?

Why would a species name itself after the Latin name of its sun? It would be like humanity calling itself Solarians.

Of course they don't call themselves Sirians. Just like Chinese people don't call themselves "The Chinese".

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Why not?

*They come from the sky

show me proof for angels and/or aliens!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

show me proof for angels

I think that virtually every culture has a belief in some sort of spiritual creature is very interesting and shouldn't be easily dismissed.

and/or aliens!

There are many unexplainable encounters that people have had with beings that claim to not be of this world. The shear immensity of the universe lends itself to there being life elsewhere in it.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

What about the other question.

Who said they seeded the planet?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

What about the other question.

Who said they seeded the planet?

It's common ET lore.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I can't find anything in UFO lore consistent about "Sirians".

Some think they are cat people.
Some think they are greys.
Some think they look like blue skinned humans.
Some think they are saurians.
Some think they are fish people.
Some think they are amphibians.

The name of the aliens in the TV series V, were Sirians.

Historically the star has been universally associated with dogs and wolves, specifically as the hunting dog of Orion. Its odd that ancient China, Greece, and the Native Americans would all have that same association with the star.

The constellation Orion was known in ancient Syria as Nephila, the descendants of Orion as the Nephlim. In Greek myth he is a mighty hunter and giant who is sometimes associated with Nimrod from the Bible. It has associations with hunting worldwide.

Warning personal theory follows.

My personal thoughts involve Orion being a reference to the Great Dark Lord of the Wild Hunt, which I think is one and the same as Azazel and the archetypal "Horned god". This would still place him as the Progenitor of the Nephilim.

His dark wolves or hounds that serve him, symbolized by Sirius, are a type of Djinn or "demon" that serve him and would be the origin of various myths about Ghouls, Black Dogs, Were Hyenas, and Werewolves.

The Bible mentions a type of demon whose name comes from the root word meaning "to Howl". These "Howlers" are usually referenced being alongside other types of demons, known as Seirim, Shedim, and in the book of Isaiah, Lilith.

Modern English translations of the Bible usually change the word into "Jackal".

[edit on 28/5/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Frakkerface

show me proof for angels

I think that virtually every culture has a belief in some sort of spiritual creature is very interesting and shouldn't be easily dismissed.

and/or aliens!

There are many unexplainable encounters that people have had with beings that claim to not be of this world. The shear immensity of the universe lends itself to there being life elsewhere in it.

Yes every culture has folk lore relating to angel type beings but that doesn't make it true nor can it be used as evidence for them. Most cultures have folk lore relating to mythical beings such as unicorns but that doesn't make them real.

What kind of 'unexplainable encounters' are you talking about? I've yet to read of a convincing encounter between humans and aliens.

Yes the universe's sheer size certainly makes it probable that some kind of alien life forms exists (we're here so....) but again, this isn't proof or evidence that they have or are here.

Linking two (as good as) mythical entities seems a bit silly to me. I find the whole concept of Sirians or Draconians etc etc just completely fanciful and, quite frankly, ridiculous and delusional. There's not a single shred of evidence for any of it and it usually originates from very questionable sources.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
The Sirians are supposedly the people who seeded us on Earth, and they mixed their DNA into Earth life.

Do you think they are the Nephilim? Also, do you think Jesus was a Sirian?

Personally, I think, based on years of research, that is was the Sirians who provided what we call the "Spirit," or "Soul" of mankind. (they did now make it, only provided it) I have also come to believe that the Sirians are the universe's arms dealers, providing weapons to other factions in the universe, but keeping the best ones for themselves, obviously. I believe the man everyone calls "Jesus" was a Pleiadian sent here to teach man/womankind how to live, how to love one another and how to perform what we would call magic in modern terms. Think of Jesus as the first Indigo, and the first alien hybrid. Now to the Nephilim. I believe they are Annunaki, to so called Gods of Bibles and various religions. They, and the Reptilians, are most likely the ones who fashioned our human bodies as they are today. The Reptilians/Draco hate us because we like like the Annunaki, and not like them.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Sirians are no one special at all.

The Nephilim are not angels, aliens, reptilians or Annunaki.
Thats a joke to see how just how stupid people can be to believe anything without reading about it.

Anyone that has fully read the Bible and understands it know the Nephilim are just God's chosen people before the flood. Basically Israelites of the old world.

They are tree categories of people in the Bible.

Sons of God- Israelites and Nephilim before the flood
Sons of Man- this is used to describe the "other nations"
Sons of the Wicked- Esau / Edom. Satan's counter part race to Gods people.

Thats all.

P.S.
Donnie Darko:
"What if angels ARE aliens? To me it makes more sense than them being haloed beings from some other dimension."

It's kind of the other way around.
The government / illuminati portrays them as Aliens and not angels because they don't want people to know they are Angels, so they bring out the Alien doctrine.
According to the Bible the Angels are going to be destroying America and puting the race of Esau / Edom in slavery.

The elite make movies like Independence Day and War of the Worlds because thats exactly how the Bible describes the Angels coming.
Alien invasion = Angels and the Lord setting order.

The elite know whats coming and they are actually setting up space weapons and everything they can to try to defeat God.

Also the elite know they are Esau / Edom.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The fact is that the Nephilim are reptilian agents of the CIA sent back in time through the time rift by the GOD HEAD. Anything else is disinfo.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Why do the "Aliens" have names for human named constellations only visible from earth? Some of these stars in these constellations are massive distances from one another. Why are they named after the humans names for the stars?

Most importantly, why are they named for only stars visible to the naked eye. Systems with bright stars would be unlikley to support life.

There are 49 systems within 5 parsecs/16 light years.

Epsilon Eridani, the Latin name, aka GJ 144 is likely the closest star at 10 light years to have life.

Tau Ceti or GJ 71, may be the second closest at 12 light years.

Delta Pavonis or GJ 780 is another good prospect, though at 19 light years.

Beta Canum Venaticorum or GJ 475 is another very good candidate at 27 light years or just over 8 parsecs.

There are at least 108 sun like stars within 16 parsecs.

Stars don't have to be like the sun though to have a habitable zone. Red dwarfs appear to have the ability to also sustain habitable planets.

GJ 581, at 20 light years, appears to have planets in its habitable zone.

The catalog of nearby habitable systems contains 17,129 systems (out of 118,218 systems) and most of them are within 140 parsecs or 450 light years.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbc6b69118ca.gif[/atsimg]

Keep in mind this isn't even close to getting out of Orion's Spur, which is over 3,000 light years wide and over 10,000 light years long.

Keep also in mind, our spur, is just a small spur off the Sagittarius galactic arm.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/199fcc4e92aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Just within our spur, there are over 100 million systems. Humans just have no idea what its like, not the Star Trek writers, not the UFO cults, none of them have any idea the scope and size of even the Local Bubble within the Spur.

Our spur is vast and beyond the comprehension of humans.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I can't find anything in UFO lore consistent about "Sirians".

Some think they are cat people.
Some think they are greys.
Some think they look like blue skinned humans.
Some think they are saurians.
Some think they are fish people.
Some think they are amphibians.

The name of the aliens in the TV series V, were Sirians.

Historically the star has been universally associated with dogs and wolves, specifically as the hunting dog of Orion. Its odd that ancient China, Greece, and the Native Americans would all have that same association with the star.

The constellation Orion was known in ancient Syria as Nephila, the descendants of Orion as the Nephlim. In Greek myth he is a mighty hunter and giant who is sometimes associated with Nimrod from the Bible. It has associations with hunting worldwide.

Warning personal theory follows.

My personal thoughts involve Orion being a reference to the Great Dark Lord of the Wild Hunt, which I think is one and the same as Azazel and the archetypal "Horned god". This would still place him as the Progenitor of the Nephilim.

His dark wolves or hounds that serve him, symbolized by Sirius, are a type of Djinn or "demon" that serve him and would be the origin of various myths about Ghouls, Black Dogs, Were Hyenas, and Werewolves.

The Bible mentions a type of demon whose name comes from the root word meaning "to Howl". These "Howlers" are usually referenced being alongside other types of demons, known as Seirim, Shedim, and in the book of Isaiah, Lilith.

Modern English translations of the Bible usually change the word into "Jackal".

Well, then go and find Terra Papers on ATS, pure cold imo. Total jackpot, you will never get ever so much info gotten on a silver plate. It ties absolutely everything, and I mean everything, from secret societis, to daniken, to Pleadians, to Reptilians and their true role on Earth(ERIDU).

One thing I will say is ... Sirius = Dog star , !!!literally!!!. Their race is the main political opposition to Orionians, translated by ancient humans as Ariance = AXIS, the original Reptlians. The counter-SWASTIKA is in fact the symbol and flag of the Milkyway galaxy Sirian-Arian empire.

It´s on ATS or on the web directly(GOOGLE it) , online, just search it : "Terra Papers", or, i think, it´s author
"ROBERT MORNINGSKY"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join