It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Hussein Obama - First Ever!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Didn't Obama refuse to put his hand over his heart one time during the National Anthem? Yes! Grounds for Impeachment!!! /s

United States Code Title 36
§301. National anthem

a. Designation. — The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.
b. Conduct During Playing — During rendition of the national anthem —

1. when the flag is displayed —

1. individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;

2. members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and

3. all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and

2. when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.

We got him now. /s

Peace

[edit on 28-5-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ahhhh once again Im going to use my good ol friend George Carlin to explain why "national pride" and "ethnic pride" are not real.

WARNING* EXPLICIT LANGUAGE!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's not about a piece of cloth as the apologists are trying to make it. It's about what it represents or symbolizes. The sacrifice to establish and maintain freedom! Despite how America has strayed from her founding principles it still represents many who bled and died for the principles of freedom from the days of our founding.

For the man who is supposed to be the main representative of America and commander and chief of our military this is a blatant slap in the face to every true American! This is the height of disrespect to our country and the freedoms on which it was originally founded!

Unfortunately it is a sign of the times and how far America has strayed from the principles on which she was founded upon and perhaps more telling is what it says about the man who most believe was elected as Americas President and his disgust for freedom and the principles we were founded on.

Every active duty soldier and every veteran and every true American needs to see this ASAP!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by WWJFKD

Didn't Obama refuse to put his hand over his heart one time during the National Anthem? Yes! Grounds for Impeachment!!! /s

United States Code Title 36
§301. National anthem

a. Designation. — The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.
b. Conduct During Playing — During rendition of the national anthem —

1. when the flag is displayed —

1. individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;

2. members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and

3. all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and

2. when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.

We got him now. /s

Peace

[edit on 28-5-2010 by FearNoEvil]

So since the only flag in the room present was the one on his lapel if the Pledge of Allegiance was recited all would turn face the President and pledge their Allegiance?

Sorry a little levity seemed apropos

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Everyone is assuming he had the flag removed. It seems more probable to me that someone who doesn't like him had the flag removed. That person should be sought out and fired if indeed that is the case.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Theorist
reply to post by WWJFKD

I'm starting to believe we should publicly call for Obama's resignation. He's turning out to be one of the worst president's in our history and in my opinion, one of the most un-American president's to date.

Holding any time of press conference without the American flag in the background is an insult to the American people. And this is only one of the horrible actions by this president.

Apparently he's also helping negotiate a UN Small Arms Treaty which is due in 2012 that would effectively limit our 2nd Amendment by an INTERNATIONAL treaty.

I dare say I'm starting to think the Bible is actually correct, that Obama is a false prophet, and that he is also the anti-christ. Can't prove this yet, though.

Just a question out of curiosity here. Can you prove anything else in your post?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

So since the only flag in the room present was the one on his lapel if the Pledge of Allegiance was recited all would turn face the President and pledge their Allegiance?

Didn't people pledge their allegence to Adolf Hitler? Or maybe he had a lapel pin too.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

well, you shouldn't worship a flag its idolatry, what's next your going to dance around a golden calf. its a symbol that represents your country so people can identify you as an american, satan must love it when you give up all your time, energy and love to a inanimate piece of cloth.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
"OH NO YOUR PRESIOUS FLAG, QUICK SOMEONE FIND IT AND PUT IT BACK"

seriously its a flag, they are retarded to begin with, if this offends you and thousands of people dying everyday doesnt...then you have some serious probelms..no really

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I didn't give up my 'love' and 'worship' to an inanimate piece of cloth.

I gave up my grandfather's life, my father's leg, and I tried to offer up my own. Not for a piece of cloth. But for what it represents.

And had my ancestor's blood not been shed, and had not the blood of others, there would be no piece of cloth to speak of.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hey, I'm already steamed he's not paying tribute at Arlington on Memorial Day, especially when we are actively engaged and have soldiers getting killed.
I was appalled. It's what the holiday is for, to honor those who died for the country. As the Commander in Chief, he should make the time. I mean, he's the President, & if he tried, he could have found the time and way if it really mattered to him.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

I remember when America was free. I’ve seen politians and judges add law upon law upon law so that we are now under their complete control.

I used to love America but America is only as good as its government and lets face it, our government is corrupt. Our Judges create laws that allow a city to forcibly steal your property to put in a new Mall. This is just one of thousands of examples.

Is there hope for America? I don’t think so. It will only get worse.

I see the whole world going nuts, not just America.

These are signs of end times.

Know where you are going before you leave.

Peace out.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
You know now that I have had a few moments to reflect and cool off.

I think this is fantastic!

No flag pin on the shirt while out canvasing for votes.

Now no flag a a press confrence...

Soon we shall see if he attends the reef laying.

This can't get any better for America!

When the Revolution Starts the US military is gonna side with the patriots!

Your argument would bear more weight if you knew that it was "wreath", not "reef". For God's sake, are you 5?

[edit on 28-5-2010 by staver]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ok....so I don´t care much for Obama as a matter of fact I don´t care much for ANY politicians...thats why I live in BFE and try and stay as isolated as possible....(thats probably gonna get me some rants, but anywho) however, that lil round thing in the middle of the podium CLEARLY says SEAL of the President Of The United States AND has a representation of the flag IMHO.
I understand the necessity to identify with a flag, to know that the US Flag is waving above and that the US still stands for what we always have, but on ocassions people LOOK for ANYTHING to rant about, just to release their pent up anger and disgust, but I think we take it a bit far at times. Just like the Memorial day thing, that has already been shown to be not true in the sense that Biden will be at Arlington, and Obama will be at the Abraham Lincoln Natl Cemetery at Chicago....
This is a board, that has always attracted me for its high quality posting and intelligent ranting, but as I stated at times, people look to anything to get angry about.......

The day we realize, that we HAVE NO WHERE TO GO, and if we DO NOT learn to live in peace, no matter WHAT our beliefs, will be the day that humanity will FINALLY take the step needed to survive ... I know NOTHING to really do about the post, just thought I would kick it in since I was on the box...stepping down now......

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Well if your rules say he cant type what he did.. take your rules and shove them... He is right.. So what he didn't have an american flag.. I need to take a break from this site.. There are a good number of mental midgets that should be banned from the internet on this forum. waaaaaaaaaa ..What is truely hilarious.. You guys will say.. He can't do ANYTHING without TPTB pulling his string... So in that retarded logic.. he was told to stand there without the flag.. Maybe we should rescue this prisoner? Natural selection is not working fast enough.. I wish survival of the fittest would happen in 1/2 of a generation!!!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

Oh they'll take any chance to stick it to Obama, just like the democrats would do to them, both sides are bad.

You'd make a good caller to the Alan Colmes show. haha You'd also enjoy it.

www.alan.com

Come chat with us tonight!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by staver

You're argument would bear more weight if you knew that it was "wreath", not "reef". For God's sake, are you 5?

So because I used the wrong word that makes me 5?

I believe you are in denial of this website's motto.

Don't you mean Your?

Have a blessed day!

[edit on 28-5-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Psssttt... How about you tell them they fought and died for a piece of cloth.. I am ashamed of some of you.. Maybe they fought and died for their friends and familyand also their country.. I dont know about you.. But thats what I would be fighting for.. I read these posts and it's and easy to say... I would not fight for allot of your anything!!!freedom /rights/ life..

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
reply to post by XyZeR

You misunderstood - I was reminding myself about the rules.

See.. Proof..he is retarded and thinks the rest of us are too..
BTW I wasn't talking to you.. I was calling myself retarded.
Several presidents have spoken to the press with no Flag.. Why is this even an issue.. I would like to believe that he would speak to us WITHOUT...having to worry about little things like that..YES LITTLE

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
[sarcasm]No flag , how dare he....more proof he's a islamofascismosocialcommieterrorist lover/sarcasm]

Seriously, this is just silly..... a non issue. It's just a piece of cloth...

Edit: impeachable offense ? LMAO....

[edit on 28-5-2010 by XyZeR]

Surely you didn't make this post and think that you would not be flamed. So many on this site are kin to or know someone that gave their life for that "piece of cloth". I gave ten years of my life for that flag and my job today involves protecting the Constitution and that flag.
You have the freedom to post your "sarcasm" because of the sacrifices that I and thousands of others made. You should really enjoy this freedom, I don't think that you will have it for much longer.
Seeashrink

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join