It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING!!Explosions Collapse Seafloor At Deepwater Horizon Well Head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
WTF!!! Can anyone else confirm this???
Link

"A series of explosions appears to have collapsed the seafloor and blown up the BOP at the well head. Oil and gas are billowing out of a depression in the seafloor where the BOP used to be at an exponentially greater rate than anything seen before.

My theory: The well consisted of the casing with the drill pipe inside it. The sand and rocks that turned the gusher into a giant sandblaster that blew out holes in the riser pipe at the kinks was coming from the walls of the well that the cement between the casing and the wall was supposed to protect. Therefore, the hole has been getting bigger and bigger and now it’s like a volcano vent with the piping inside it probably a twisted mess.

The relief wells can’t possibly stop this because anything they add will just be blown out of the volcano.

Now what?"

This was predicted! If this actually happened, we are in serious # people!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by discl0sur3]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
No confirmation on this anywhere, if that in fact has happened I doubt they could contain a story like this for this long.

If it did and that is a BIG IF, then they have made a major problem much worse, then again.

Seeing is believing and so far there is NOTHING else to see that would confirm this.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Did a quick search, no results. Lets hope its not true

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
First, *IF* this had happened who would have been in a position to detect and report it?

Second, given how closely watched BP is at the moment any hint of a problem at the wellhead would be picked-up instantly.

Third, how would some podunk blog be the first to learn of something so significant?

Just my humble $.02

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Originally posted by jazz10
You want to sound troubled too, because i was thinking last night that theres a massive problem. And im not talking about damaged due to oil. Im talking about the massive earthquake which i think may have a possiblity due to the sea water replacing the oil in the reservoir which is leaking. Because if im talking sense then the oil that has leaked was replaced by sea water. What negative effects will happen if this is right? Earthquake? Land sinking into the ground?
I may be wrong, who knows? Anyone?

WOW
scary. I hope the rest doesnt happen. Im starting to flap now because theres more to come globally. When i first stated this way back when it started i was mocked and ridiculed regarding what i had said. I think people need to stop following others opinions and start listening to others.

The problem for me now is wether or not to even bother mentioning the rest?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The thing is the things that are taking place globally have a wierd similarity to the events of The Revelations.
Next i reckon there is going to be a major water contamination effecting drinking water.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What can you tell me about the ROV caam? Sorry Im ignorant when it comes to this stuff.

the pictures do look as if something has changed. Not sure what to think about this yet. But believe me, if this has happened, the Govt. will pull out all stops to hide and lie about it. I don't know how they'll do it, but somehow they will manage.

Thanks,
Pax

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here is a live view of the oil leak from the CNN website

www.cnn.com...

I don't see an explosion.

Is this a HOAX thread?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
just looked at the live web feed for the
underwater camera. I can't tell any difference
from before and no MSM sites are
reporting it and that article was dated
yesterday at 8:31 pm so that
was at least 18 hrs ago

if it is happening
then it's being hushed up.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Front Page Thread here, LOL! Not much of a search done I guess?

Anyway, it appears some of the underwater cameras are offline and others may be on a continuous loop instead of live coverage. This bodes badly! The internet rumors could be true.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

This is already being discussed. I am watching the live feed from the spill here.< br /> I see no collapse at all.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
ok, ok...

If we have BP employees out with the US Coast Guard telling CBS not to video or face arrest, why in the god would they actually tell you that something worse has happened?
or better yet have a live video on the leak.

just doesn't make any sense

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
here's a link to the "live" cam-
www.bp.com...

I quote-mark live because who the hell knows what's really happening down there, I doubt BP even knows much more than anybody else...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I certainly wouldn't be suprised if this happened. In fact, based on some of the very well put together scientific data I have read, I would be suprised if it didn't eventually. With the volume of oil/methane being released it has to eventually displace enough mass to have a collapse somewhere. I just hope it doesn't cause a tsunami.

Now, as for whether it has happened yet....there is yet any evidence of any sort that it has, indeed, occurred. The video hasn't changed and I would think that if nothing else, it would be a large enough event to show up on seismos in the gulf. At least the P wave, I think. I don't have those links on hand, perhaps someone else does? I will check the maps that I do have, but as for now, I say there is no proof....YET.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

top topics

join