It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Decision on Alien Life on Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have't been on this site in a very long time. Forgive me if I mess up any posting rules. I have shared this thought with everybody I know and I get the same old "Oh Pam, you and the Aliens!" I just wanted to share this with people who would not say that to me. You guys here at ATS. I have decided that if there is an intelligent alien race living here on Earth (I have aways believed they live in the Ocean) that they will SURELY intervine in this massive oil leak in the Gulf. This could be the moment they show themselves. How do you guys feel about that?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I would say if such types of beings are among us, they would have a non intervention policy. I assume we would be primitive to them and realize that cleaning up our messes will cause us to not learn anything. I would think they would be observers, the same way you or I would observe wildlife on a safari.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

You may be closer than you think with regards to your theory that the ocean is one of the ET's habitats. Care to tell us why you have
always believed that? Thanks.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

Dear PammyK

If we assume that you are right and aliens are under the ocean in which case why are they alien??

Anyway that out of the way, they will not intervene unless it threatens them. At which time something that looks natural will happen an earth quake or something like that.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I can't say it was one "thing" that causes me to believe that. I am from the South and have been on the Gulf as a tourist and a resident. I have seen many strange lights over the years in that area and it is just a "feeling" I guess. I also have worked with many current and retired Navy personnel over the last 2 yrs and they talk about strange occurrences matter of factly. It just seems that because the Oceans make up most of the Earth, what a better place to inhabit than there. Just my opinion. I hope they do help us out even if we don't know they did. I just can't believe they would not. How could they NOT see the beauty here that we do?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by PammyK

Dear PammyK

If we assume that you are right and aliens are under the ocean in which case why are they alien??

Anyway that out of the way, they will not intervene unless it threatens them. At which time something that looks natural will happen an earth quake or something like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do we know that our oceans are not an enviornment that is favorable to them? I do think however, that if that theory is correct
which is certainly possible, that they are in the deep waters of the Atlantic, Pacific or other oceans of the world, and not anywhere near the problem in the Gulf; and that they would tend to go with the idea, that intervention would probably not occur at this time, over this issue; although it is certainly a major ecological disaster, that hopefully will end soon.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hi Pammy. There are numerous references to ocean-based intelligent lifeforms in ancient texts...and of course quite a few underwater "UFO" sitings over the years.

If indeed there are alien lifeforms who inhabit...or have bases on...parts of the earth it would seem possible at least one of them might be of the type that prefer water to air (or the oceans for concealment).

It might be a real tough decision for them, if they are there, and if they were affected by a large oil spill, as to whether or not they should intervene.

I suppose if actual communities are involved, and their version of women, children, the aged and the infirm were threatened...they might feel that they would have to risk exposing themselves to humanity...in order to save lives

If it was a simpler matter of having to abandon an observation base, maybe they would just absorb the loss so as not to upset the civilizational balance that currently exists.

Fun to think about though...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

Yes, navy personnel, and naval intelligence especially, would definitely have knowledge of this possibility.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
I have't been on this site in a very long time. Forgive me if I mess up any posting rules. I have shared this thought with everybody I know and I get the same old "Oh Pam, you and the Aliens!" I just wanted to share this with people who would not say that to me. You guys here at ATS. I have decided that if there is an intelligent alien race living here on Earth (I have aways believed they live in the Ocean) that they will SURELY intervine in this massive oil leak in the Gulf. This could be the moment they show themselves. How do you guys feel about that?

I would doubt it, simply because this oil leak is not that big of a deal.

Yes, it sucks. Oil everywhere, marine habitats severely damaged in the region, cute birds coated in tar, and a nonstop LIVE media frenzy of the sort not seen since Natalie Holloway went missing.

However, in the long run, the leak will have negligible effects. Remember the Exxon Valdez? That was a huge oil spill, and everything was back to normal within a couple of years. What will happen in the Gulf is the same - the biosphere will rebound, the oil will disperse, Louisiana shrimp and crab fisherman will have several bad years, a poorly thought-out law will likely be passed by Congress on the topic, and in the end the epic disaster of today will become the distant memory of tomorrow; no need for ET intervention. Nor desire, really, and I doubt that any ETs in the area just so happen to have lugged along advanced oil spill cleanup equipment suitable to the local conditions - heck, if their culture is significantly older than ours then fossil fuels most likely are ancient history to them; we're probably better at cleaning up our own messes because we actually have the experience and equipment for it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yes, its quite possible (probable?) that there are aliens hiding out in the oceans. But, if they were going to help with this oil spill, their timing sucks.......their response time is worse than our governments after Katrina.....

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rynocerous7
I would say if such types of beings are among us, they would have a non intervention policy. I assume we would be primitive to them and realize that cleaning up our messes will cause us to not learn anything. I would think they would be observers, the same way you or I would observe wildlife on a safari.

The same policy as "God" has right.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I think they are about 2 weeks to late.

Second line

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xelif

Originally posted by PammyK

I would doubt it, simply because this oil leak is not that big of a deal.

Well I think you are off base on this one. It is that big of a deal because the amount of oil flowing out of the well is tremendously more than we are being told. One calculation put it as several MILLION barrels per day. That gets into the Gulf Stream and it is a major deal. People are beginning to call this an "Extinction Level Event". While that is hopefully grossly overblown, one engineer at Redstone Arsenal was quoted as saying the well cannot be capped..due to the depth of the water and the extreme pressure. They were drilling at a depth of around 20,000 feet in water 5000 feet deep. Nobody can go down there and do anything and the robotic devices available are not capable of dealing with it. We may be oily toast.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I feel like there would have been other incidents that they could have intervened but didnt. I seriously doubt they'll intervene on any oil spill incident (no matter how serious)

I think it would take something like us being on the edge of entering a nuclear war in order for ET to intervene somehow.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I think if aliens did decide to intervene it would be in such a way that we wouldn't even know. If they are here i'm just not sure they are ready to reveal themselves on a mass scale.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I wish they did intervene, there would be no bad news anymore and our governements wouldn't have power

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

I dont think you are far off at all and you seem to sense their presence below. As far as them trying to help fix this issue as someone stated if it gets out of controll we may have a earthquake or a major underocean opening event.

I also feel them within the oceans and think they been here for some time with their technology mabey that is a safer place to be then aboveground with so many risk from celestial events...

So for your efforts S&F friend.

[edit on 5/18/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

hey Pam i think there are aliens on earth already but i highly doubt they will help in the big oil spill.. they havent interveind in any other "disaster" ... i guess u can call it ... if they do help thier secret is out and people will go crazy thinking the gov. never said anything about them.. plus they wouldnt be able to hide anymore ..

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
ET won't intervene as long as the non-intereference policy is in effect.That is not to say they won't help, but, there is nothing we can do until there is disclosure.

Once your governments disclose, there will be all and any help you need.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
HI Pammy. Nice to see you posting and opening threads here again!

This event is a big deal, contrary to what one poster said. The Exxon spill was cleaned up and back to normal after just a couple years??? They must have been on the other side of the planet during that deal.

This event is already half the size of that spill and is rapidly approaching a level that will eclipse the Valdeez spill.

If there were aliens capable of helping it would be hard to imagine them letting us know they have helped, at least on a mass public scale. I tend to think that if we create a tool we should be able to fix the tool when it breaks. So they may have no interest in cleaning our messes up for us.

On the other hand if it were a natural event caused by Mother Nature they may intercede to help if we had no options - but this would also be done in a way that we would have no idea of their existence on a mass public scale.

Hopefully they are there - as well as in other places throughout the world, Solar System, galaxy, and Universe - and will have the right moment presented to them to show themselves to our planet's citizens on a mass scale... hopefully tonight or in the morning, or atleast before we die so we can have closure to the question of disclosure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join