It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Fingerprint On Creation Found!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
A higher being yes, but pls don't insult my intelligence, there is no god, god are some ET that created us. Jesus listen to him GOD
)

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Now this is good ATS.
With this method of patterns, it really starts to remind me of the Mandelbrot set.
There is definetly a corrilation between the two. Very interesting how the the spiral
is also a fractal design.
I really believe that the whole world is going to laugh when they realize that the things that mystify us are all a blueprint pre-packed by the nature of rotation. They just have different complex combination. Meaning that the molecular combinations might differ from lifeform to lifeform but the method of growing under a rotation creates the universal spiral.

God is not a person or entity tho. It's just God is....
Everything that is alive and part of an environment where life exists. That's God
it's godly to be able to be alive in spacial dimensional foam like ours as well as space that's trillions of timelines ahead of ours.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by songokudbz

Sure, Extraterrestrials entities long ago created the Human species from the great ape. This was done so that those from mars, and elsewhere, after obliterating themselves and their planet, could incarnate on the Earth to continue their learning and experiences; however, there are those of the Human species who have graduated to a point of conscious awareness who may be natives of Earth.

You can see the negativity in certain individuals who may have been negatively oriented such as those from mars and elsewhere who have incarnated here and carry that fingerprint, those traits that yet to be resolved.

All are foreign entities in a strange land, and yet, are natives in a familiar world. Your body is of the Earth; you however, may not be.

Extraterrestrials, may be the creator of the biochemical distillery that you now enjoy, yet they are the One Creator. You are too, so yes if you create a song, a piece of art, or whatever, that is the One Creator creating that which is created. For you are the One Creator just as is everything else.

You are One Infinite Creator which redounds to the very infinite realms of creation forever and ever, creating and creating itself in perpetuity.

Many do not have this mindset they forget which they chose to accomplish when choosing to incarnate on this planet.

This forgetting is necessary; for were there no potentials for misunderstanding, there would not be experience.

I will tell you that, if disciplined enough, this forgetfulness is semi-permeable.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by 11118]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Man worked out how to use maths and MAN also created god in fact many of them look here for just a few.

www.lowchensaustralia.com...

Every one of these god's are just as valid as any other they all have one thing in common with your god, MAN created them!
All the above gods from all corners of the world had creation stories etc, all were believed by the people who worshipped them, BRAINWASHING regarding religion happened worldwide and unfrotunately still does to this day

The video is biased as all these bible thumper videos on the net tend to be for example NOT all galaxies are spiral so if god created them why are they not all spiral? If the sequence is so perfect why not use it for all galaxies

Religion is about power and control just like politics, you just have to look at the major religions of the world to see how their leaders have control over the believers

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
YES, THERE SHOULD BE A CREATOR

AND YES, HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT US

thats the reality, there should be a creator, he should be a nerd or something like that in front of a computer

I dont believe in any religion, but that doesnt mean I dont believe in something higher

that means that a man with our face shouldnt exist, he just shouldnt care

the math says that religions are false; for someone to understand that they just need to read this:

our galaxy is a dot in a freaking sea of light ...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

An organized structure is not proof of an intelligent source behind it?

OK, here's an example to demonstrate my point, can you read the following text? :

aglhgfoiheovuiefhilsfdhlafharehdvkjbvfnrel

Yes, an organized structure is NOT a proof of intelligent source behind it.

Solar system and trajectories of planets is an organized structure, and no intelligence is needed to explain it, just gravity. Roundness of Earth is an organized structure, and no intelligence is needed to explain it, just physical laws. Crystals are organized structures, and no intelligence is needed to explain it, just chemistry. Fractals are an organized structure, and no intelligence is needed to explain them, just mathematical laws. Complex organic molecules are organized structure, and no intelligence is needed to explain them, just chemical laws.

I cannot read your text, but that is because your text is random! Nature is not random, but behaves according to physical laws, so your example is wrong. But can you read the following text?

"Methinks it is Like a Weasel"

Because no intelligence was needed to create it, just a program behaving according to predetermined laws.

www.bignell.demon.co.uk...

I believe you are seriously underestimating your god. Real creation was probably achieved by setting the physical laws in the first instant of existence, and letting the creation create itself. This way is seems far more worthy of god than naive creationists idea of god babysitting the universe.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Where do the laws come from?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I like this vid even more!

Truly amazing, mind boggeling and beautiful!

For you who refuse to accept and/or understand the concept of "God":

Get over your own narrow mind.
You seem to me like prisoners in your own left brain half.
Nothing strange with that though, just your loss. You don't get all that life is offering you.

I see the same situation when discussing the so called "out of body experiences":
The believer says that their "soul" leaves the body.
The scientist says it's just an illusion because of this-and-that.
Fact remains: the experience was still that the soul left the body, just like the believer said.

Yadda, yadda, you guys keep yapping about. Have fun.

/oldest discussion in the world - yaaaaawn

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81
reply to post by Maslo

Where do the laws come from?

I expected someone to ask this question, and my answer is - we dont know. Maybe it was god, maybe it was some natural process. My point is that complex ordered structures do not imply intelligent designer, they just imply some system of laws. If you believe this system of laws was established by an intelligent entity, I am fine with it, but in the end, you have no proof for it.
But I personally dont think so, because intelligence requires some system of laws already in place, therefore by definition it woudnt be the prime cause, or prime mover. Prime cause must have arisen without any ordered cause or system of laws (otherwise the underlying cause would be prime) e.g. from total randomness. And what is more likely, intelligent entity arising from total randomness, or less complex unintelligent system of simple laws? It comes down to how you define intelligence. Intelligent system differs from unintelligent one only in complexity of patterns. And since we want the prime cause to have as little complexity as possible (because it stemed from total randomness), it is more likely it was unintelligent, unpersonal.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Maslo]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81
If you had any brain cells you'd realize the Genesis account corroborates with science so when you're done making the Bible fit your atheistic needs then maybe you won't sound so ignorant.

2 things to add here.

First, Nova, in the past year there has been a lot said about the way people heap abuse on members, the name calling, etc. As a newbie you may not be aware of this. So may I take this opportunity to ask you please to put your manners back on.

Second, Genesis.

Q: Where does Genesis come from?
A: Ancient Sumer; the Sumerian Tablets to be exact.

While science does indeed support much of the information from that source, we cannot accept one portion of it and ignore the remainder.

If we are to understand Genesis then we need to read all of the information within the larger originating source. You will find the Genesis in your KJ Bible is a heavily edited and bastardised version of the brilliant original. The Hebrews had this "first book" when they left Sumer for Egypt.

In so reading, you will discover how the planets in our solar system were formed, how they look up close and personal and what forces placed them in their current orbits.

You will also read about the Genesis of Homo Sapien Sapien from what we know as Homo Erectus and the Anunnaki working on the project. It is a very detailed history telling us how the 2nd model called Adamma was fashioned, and how genetic material was taken out of his Rib to produce a Female.. not called Eve. It's very interesting how the rib is a prime source for good genetic material from a living human being.

I also have a question relating to the more modern Biblical Garden of Eden tale...

When Cain was to be kicked out of the garden, he spoke with his father and asked about the "Others" who may want to kill him, and from who he should take a wife.

Who were these "Others" if Adam and Eve, plus two sons were the only human beings in existence at that time?

Thanks for your time and I hope no offence is taken from my words.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud

/oldest discussion in the world - yaaaaawn

Not really, no. Discussion has only been an option for some of us for a few centuries, in most parts of the world, it is still impossible. Because believers like you used to and still do, burn and stone heretics and non-believers. So no. Not really the "oldest discussion in the world". But it's nice of you to think so, and appear so blasé about it...

I find it somewhat ironic, however, that believers, after millenaries of oppression and brutality, find themselves using maths, the tool of the scientist (or sorceror as you liked to call them back in the middle ages), to try and validate the existence of the divine... Believers never needed proof before. Isn't blind unquestioning faith cutting it anymore ?

Science and maths cannot proove the existence of the imaginary. If you understood maths and science, instead of quoting them, as you quote your holy book, based on someones interpretation of a mathematical coincidence (there are lots of those by the way), then you wouldn't be here telling us that a few random numerals should make us wake up and open our eyes to the reality of a creator and intelligent design.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Ismail]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
We as in the human race, can only go as far as our knowledge and understanding will take us until such a time we are 'enlightened'

For example its impossible to teach algebra to a 2 year old. However, through learning and teaching by parents and teachers through their lifes schooling the time will come when they will be able to comprehend the calculations it is then time for them to understand it.

We (huamn race) are reaching that time in our evolution and soon we will be unlocking our past at such a rate it will be hard to keep up.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NaturaltoBelieve

Don't you just love how Atheists are coming out of cracks like cockroaches determined to prove you or anyone wrong. They will accept no version of truth except for their own. How dare you say there is a god!.[sic]

This is an overgeneralization. You don't speak for all atheists, therefore you don't know what version of any truth "they" will accept or not accept. This is equivalent to someone starting a sentence with, "These Believers, all they do is etc, etc."

... also it's not about proving anyone wrong. It's about pointing out propaganda. The video that Blue_Jay33 posted is claiming that the Fibonacci Sequence is evidence of a designer, so much so that it calls the sequence a "blue print" at 3:08 - 3:10. The sequence shows that there are patterns in numbers and that these patterns show up in nature - that's all it claims. The sequence never claimed to prove the existence of a designer, that we all had a "plan," nor that there is indeed a supreme being. These tidbits were cleverly put in the video to give us that impression (heart-thumping music included).

Debate is non-existant [sic]. The Atheist suffers from a "closed mind". The bible mentions non-believers as "fools". Atheists live up to this analogy.

Ad hominem.

Atheists worship man's science. Man's Science has been developed to suit man's ideas. Man sees about 2% of the universe, yet claims to know all about it. What is the other 98% ? (the stuff we can't see) ...dark matter or just something else that "doesn't exist" ?. [sic]

Another overgeneralization. Do you know all of man-kind? Do you know all the scientists in our human history, in order to make such a claim that they claim to know all about it?

The Truth is known. Don't deny it fools.

I see what you did there. I suppose if the Bible calls someone a fool, then it's okay to call them a fool too. This is what I object to the most regarding seeing the bible as absolute truth.

reply to post by FearNoEvil

God created man so we would have to choose Him without evidence – it’s called faith.
Don’t forget, what you believe is only a theory> with no missing link and with odds of (only) 1 in 1.28 X 10^175 chance even happening - also called faith.

I suppose Newton's Theory of Gravitation was just a theory too. Personally I would gravitate (pun intended) towards a theory than something (or someone) claiming absolute truth. Of course, there are limitations. I'd be wary of someone claiming a "John Doe's Theory that Mushrooms are Intergalactic Spaceships Spying on Us" ... but if John Doe has solid evidence to support his claim, then I would have no choice but to change my belief.

reply to post by NaturaltoBelieve

We all know that we are just some strange fluke with no real purpose.

Not only that, we are stuck on some unstable planet of shifting rock and water competing with other fluke creatures for the finite resources our planet has.

We float aimlessly around in our solar system with have no real purpose to acheive as we were just a fluke of nature.

^ HaHa good one Atheists - what a depressing story you guys/gals believe in.

I prefer the bible story for my inspiration. God is devine [sic].

Perhaps that's really how it is. I would find it more depressing, myself, to choose to believe otherwise and to paint a pretty picture over something as unforgiving as reality.

Now, if theists and believers are allowed to quote the Bible and passages, may this "fool" quote someone I admire? "Propaganda" alert.

(;

[edit on 17-5-2010 by ZeeSquared]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Cool, a video that shows the Fibonacci sequence.

Where was that video that showed God? Why start a thread that shows a numerical sequence and how nature/laws of physics utilize this sequence while telling us you have a video of God's fingerprint and creation being found?

I smell sensationalized garbage here.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I believe everything is infinitely large and infinitely small. That means our "universe" is simply another cell in a larger host organism. This host organism's processes could be seen as a God force, but I don't think it would consciously interact with our world. Can we manipulate universes within ourselves? Aliens may be our gods but they would not be God, they can only play god at their level of the fractal, as we play God with smaller, sometimes microscopic life forms on Earth. ;-)

I highly recommend Marko Rodin's vortex mathematics. It predicts the singularity in the exact same position as Nassim Haramein's unified field theory, also based on Fibonacci and phi. Rodin claims to be able to calculate in and through black holes and more. His math can apparently make resistance-less toroidal coils that can make any substance a super-conductor... his site

This is his "symbol" for the flow of the universe. This is one half of the duality. Remind you of the Freemason symbol, perhaps? www.buddhatrance.com...

[edit on 17-5-2010 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
What's the point debating about the existence of god? It's not like it's going to change anything. He/she/it/they continue to exist or non-exists regardless what you believe.

Many people really amuse me, come into conversations, no matter what the subject, shouting and foam dribbling out of their mouths. The other side being the on-a-mission atheists and the other party, the fundie Christians.

One of the major issues is how we define "god". I think it's quite absurd to say the existence of life, or rather consciousness, would be just some freak accident. I think that a lot of people should really look into the mirror and think about how they're acting.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

Quantum theory would have us all inside our own holo-deck. Supposedly our brains process a couple billion bits per second while our senses only perceive a couple thousand. All is one through entanglement. Everything is possibilities until we decide. By observing, we create? If that's true, I'm talking to myself right now. You're the hologram, not me!
That's a hard one to live by. It's a very lonely view. Conversely, we can become addicted to our senses and forget or never learn how to practice our intent to create our reality...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Who is God?

HU IS GOD

god is a supposedly higher being fabricated by humans thousands of years ago as a reason for our existance and as someone who tells us how to live.

as humans couldnt see the universe how we see it now...or visit other planets...or use basic science and maths to calculate things...they decided there has to be a god.

hes far more powerful than harry potter.....but no more real.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Sorry OP but this is old. The Fibonacci Sequence is not something that's just been discovered yesterday. You make is sound like it's an extra ordinary discovery.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
Oh please! Just because the universe follows a pattern is not an indicator of a creator. It is an indication of something very interesting for us to discover. Like all things through time man (in his ignorance) invents a god for that which he doesn't understand. Some of us are willing to admit "we don't know yet.....but we will eventually".

God(s) are for the ignorant and those who fear death.

aw man wish i read ur post first...

couldnt agree more

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join