It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS 132 - UFO Fleet.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I never can tell if these videos are real or not. Kind of seems too good to be true but then again... The words below are from www.realufos.net... the youtube video was done by Streetcap1
obviously.

Strange triangular like lights and object were seen moving past NASA most recent transmission from STS 132 on the 14th of May 2010. It looked like the objects would collide and at one point the live stream was cut for some time (see second video)
The strange objects passing by the shuttle Atlantis :

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Great find. That first video WOW. Can't wait to see the debunkers on that one.

The 2nd one, I don't know. Could be dust? but still, in context with the other one. Makes me go hmmmmm

S&F

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
well they're all moving in the same direction at the same speed, I'm guessing maybe space junk in orbit, we do have a lot of it.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Definite signs of intelligent life, attempting to produce communication to our planet from a glalaxie beyond our own.

Things float past the orbiter frequently, usually those things we produced. If recall a few years ago how a UFO expert had discreet proof of a cigar-shaped UFO during one mission, and it caused a bit of a stir. When I asked the astronaut who had been taking the pictures he laughed out loud. It had been an icicle created when they vented the liquid waste material, but had done so without waiting for a sunlit cycle. When they realized what they had done, they performed an attitude change to put the icicle into the sunlight, and had taken the pictures to assure the ground controllers it would not be a problem during entry operations.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
well they're all moving in the same direction at the same speed, I'm guessing maybe space junk in orbit, we do have a lot of it.

Yeah, space junk, that's all it is, right? Nothing to see here, move along now like good little humans and believe your government each time they tell you something. That's what they really want us to do, right? How will they hide it when ET fills the skies? When the thousand year war that has been fought away from Earth so far comes here? Wake up, planet Earth. It's not always space junk like NASA could even tell the truth. NASA stand for never a straight answer, and NASA is wholly owned by the Pentagon, and ran by the military. Don't believe a word they say, trust no one in power.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man
Space junk doesn't move that fast... Come on. This is a great video from what I can see on my mobile. This is as good as the warpspeed.qt video.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Funny, when I tried to post an obvious question,

"Just so anybody can check up on the lighting and other events going on, when was this video made? Exact time, please. What else was going on with Atlantis?"

I got the message,

"You have been blocked by the sender of this video."

The question remains obvious. Provide the date/time of the video so somebody can independently verify the lighting conditions and whether the video was sped up to show cities passing beneath, for example.

Simple questions. rarely if ever answered by the posters. Why the coverup, you suppose?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

JimOberg.....

You are correct.

Without info that can place this video in context, we can't start to understand what we might or might not be seeing here.

I hope people can understand that without getting defensive & abusive.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I've perceived a pattern of deliberately withholding such obviously important information by youtube posters and elsewhere who want to thrill people with inherently 'unexplainable' space scenes -- which they MAKE unexplainable by concealing information related to the video context.

Providing the information is dangerous to the UFO interpretation, especially when the most famous 'space shuttle UFO scenes' all seem to have occurred in very specific lighting conditions [occurring only for a few minutes every orbit) that accentuate the visibility of nearby shuttle-generated debris. Although it might be pure coincidence, I will argue it's cause and effect.

But without access to the occurrence of such illumination conditions, the suggestive pattern remains obscured for general observers.

How very convenient....

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

JimOberg.....

I agree.....

Then, when one pushes for that info with a view to investigating the various possibilities, the attacks start.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

not only that, but would they risk the shuttle to be that close to the path of space junk? i think the junk has its own circumnavigational path of longitude and latitude anyway, to avoid sudden, unannounced junk from slamming into the shuttle at a couple thousand miles per second.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by undo]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by star in a jar

not only that, but would they risk the shuttle to be that close to the path of space junk? i think the junk has its own circumnavigational path of longitude and latitude anyway, to avoid sudden, unannounced junk from slamming into the shuttle at a couple thousand miles per second.

Undo.....

That wouldn't be a concern if we are viewing small out of focus objects that are quite close to the shuttle, having been released or dislodged from the shuttle.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

one way to find out for sure. see if the "formation" is still the same after it passes out from behind the wing. if it's different, would angular perspective account for it? if not, we have a real phenomenon.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

one way to find out for sure. see if the "formation" is still the same after it passes out from behind the wing. if it's different, would angular perspective account for it? if not, we have a real phenomenon.

Undo.....

I'm not sure what you mean by that......can you elaborate?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

actually , if it was in the junk zone, to be THAT visible, would require it to be huge junk, all of which appear to have the same reflective luminosity except for one (the first one is dimmer than the rest, perhaps suggesting it's farther away or in a cloud layer?)

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

well each piece presumably has the same velocity and trajectory in order to stay in a formation. if it's not a formation, but instead cities, this would make sense as well, because cities don't change velocity or trajectory, only angular perspective as you pass by them. however, if any of the pieces of the formation speed up or slow down or change trajectory from the original path, then something is acting upon them. either as a result of angular perspective or as a result of some other force, be it intelligent, robotic or what have you.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

actually , if it was in the junk zone, to be THAT visible, would require it to be huge junk, all of which appear to have the same reflective luminosity except for one (the first one is dimmer than the rest, perhaps suggesting it's farther away or in a cloud layer?)

Undo.....

I'm not sure we can draw any conclusions regarding size, distance or speed.

I also think the "luminosity" aspect is confounded because of the "video flaring" & "video tailing" that is occurring.

I also noticed something else.....

When the video cuts to the control room, nobody seems to concerned. You'd think if there was a big "space junk" or "alien" event occurring, you'd see the staff responding in some way.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

well each piece presumably has the same velocity and trajectory in order to stay in a formation. if it's not a formation, but instead cities, this would make sense as well, because cities don't change velocity or trajectory, only angular perspective as you pass by them. however, if any of the pieces of the formation speed up or slow down or change trajectory from the original path, then something is acting upon them. either as a result of angular perspective or as a result of some other force, be it intelligent, robotic or what have you.

Undo.....

Thanks for clarifying your reply.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

you can ascertain quite a bit from video footage. i wouldn't discount it just because it isn't readily apparent on first viewing. might want to investigate it a bit further before making any assumptions either yea or nay? that way you can be sure it's space debris or cities or a fleet of ufos, for example.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

you can ascertain quite a bit from video footage. i wouldn't discount it just because it isn't readily apparent on first viewing. might want to investigate it a bit further before making any assumptions either yea or nay? that way you can be sure it's space debris or cities or a fleet of ufos, for example.

Undo.....

I agree with that 100%.

Just to confim..... I'm not a fervent "non believer".....here's a thread about an "unknown" I personally find fascinating:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope we can obtain more info regarding the context of this STS 132 video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join