It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Falls from Grace

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sarah Palin's political bandwagon is wobbling under the weight of contradictions

What is troubling Right-wingers is whether their great moose-hunting hope may not be the conservative real deal after all.

Dissent is most evident among Palin's 1.5 million Facebook friends, who have revolted against her decision to endorse Carly Fiorina, the controversial former Hewlett Packard executive, in a California Republican senate primary over the Tea Party favourite, Chuck DeVore.

I always knew Palin was fake and in it for the money. It's been evident for a long time. But it seems that her supporters that sucked her up are finally smelling the coffee. Not before time. The woman is just in it for the money...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
She is a profit-teer.

Always sides with big business and big oil. Drill baby drill?

She got beat to the punch by obama as being exposed as a fake.

She;'s the government is out to get you party?

Ron Paul is the only solution to the problems in america.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 517.101
She is a profit-teer.

Always sides with big business and big oil. Drill baby drill?

She got beat to the punch by obama as being exposed as a fake.

She;'s the government is out to get you party?

Ron Paul is the only solution to the problems in america.

Being a profit-teer is un tea party ish.

She isn't a tea partier, she is a pre-partier.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I thought she always went rogue and was a renegade. Isn't that her shtick, so why are they surprised she went against their grain.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
And I care for Palin why?
Nothing new here.
Move along.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rizla

Hell ya she's in it for the money. I listened to one of her speeches (insert vomit) and she basically sounds like a cue-card reading bimbo. I mean I'd get more emotional response from one of those stuffed animals you pull the string and it says some lame soundbite.

@!%# Palin and the horse she rode in on. I don't blame the Liberals for thinking tea-party folks are fools when they have spokes persons like Palin.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It was always a matter of give someone enough rope and enough time, and you know the rest.....tick tock tick tock.....

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Remember when there was at least one (and usually two to ten) Palin propaganda threads a day awhile ago here on ATS?
So glad that idiocy is over. However, I fear who these people are going to latch onto next. With that said Palin is a retard and it was a only matter of time before she went down in flames. So happy we're past the point of her being relevant.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Send the Arctic Whore back to whence she came!

It is irrelevant, how mentally handicapped she sounds or that her talking points are beginning to dry up as the businesses she is a proponent of destroy the environment and her followers livelihoods. She has been a leach upon modern American society for too long, spending countless hours on FOX to promote her ideology of profiteering at anyone’s expense.

This revelation of just how corrupt she really is will not wake up her blind followers, the ones that will worship her when she destroys everything in her way will continue to be fellow leaches sucking the blood from the very heart of what used to be America. Eventually her time capturing the spotlight will fade as some people wake up to her, the same thing that rose her to power will be what drags her down. In the distant future the only thing we will ever hear about Mrs. Palin is that she has passed, and by that time people will be scratching their heads asking who she is.

[edit on 5/16/10 by Misoir]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
My hope is that those who believed in this cynical, greedy and not-very-bright woman do not make the same mistake again with another equally opportunist 'politician.'

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

by PatesHatriots
With that said Palin is a retard and it was a only matter of time before she went down in flames.

by Misoir
Send the Arctic Whore back to whence she came!

Nice talk! Does it make you feel big and tough to talk that way over the internet? Picking on women one of your strengths?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I think the charade is calculated to denigrate the "little" people. To condition the masses to reject anyone who does not emerge through the accepted political grooming system.

The effect will be to diminish, even before they arrive on the scene, any candidate that is, say, for example, a farmer. It will server to stymie the election of fisherman or a carpenter to office.

The two major parties DO NOT want anyone of the citizenry to rise to power at their level. They have turned their servitude to the People into a position of power and want to protect it. Members only!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Yeah I consider picking on corrupt politicians and the people stupid enough to support them to be one of my many gifts. I'm also an excellent cook, I excel at horticulture, and I'm a talented filmmaker. However attacking the things that are dragging down our society does tend to be my finest gift.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
About time.

2nd line

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rizla

Palin is not fake, she is exactly who she is all along, She is meant to divide a segment of the tea parties back to the republican/democrat mind game. She is glen beck.

You need to lean how people play you off on each other, they will tell you what you want to hear then at the moment of truth they throw a curve ball in and divide you against yourself. That effectively weakens your power and the power of the group you separated from.

Stick with Ron Paul , hes been constant on his opinions for the past 30 years.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Palin is nothing but a self-serving idiot, she was much too dumb to be able to cut it in DC. I can't believe she's even still around after the lack of intelligence she displayed during the election. Pretending to be a patriot can buy you a lot of listeners, its no surprise she went against the "Tea Party" I would imagine she doesn't even understand the issues she speaks on. Hopefully now! people will see how much of a fool she really is.....

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Is Sarah Palin still relevent?
I thought she dried up and blew away in the wind. Who knew?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Nothing like a Sarah Palin thread to rile up the hateful liberals.

Sarah Palin is right up there with Limbaugh and Coulter.

Keep it up Sarah!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Sarah Palin is right up there with Limbaugh and Coulter.

Therein lies the problem, I believe.

I'm no "Mama Grizzly", (is that awkward name for her female supporters even remotely catchy?) but I certainly don't feel any personal hatred for the woman either.

She is a charlatan though, and unlike most other politicians she's really really REALLY not good at hiding it from most of the world.

- Lee

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I love how exgov Palin supporters are still cling to the fantasy that Sarah was somehow going to resurrect the conservative movement thru the TPM. Everytime her speeches are recorded the progressives thank God for Palin as she just gives them ammunition for their agenda. Granted she can still get a crowd of the faithful that are willing to pay to see her.

Say what you will but exgov Palin embodies the spirit of American entrepreneurship by maximizing a little talent, good looks into big money.
Her R&D & promotional people are geniuses to recognize the demographic that will and can be entertained by her and still appreciate the parody of herself that she has become, with that folksy, affected, scripted, rhetoric.
You betcha!!

Sarah Palin has become a product to be manufactured and marketed and sold to conservatives just like Hanna Montana was created, marketed and sold to teenage girls. It's the American way; create a product, no matter how shabby and bogus, put fuel in the hype machine, and reap the profits.

"No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public!" H. L. Menken nailed it. The entrepreneurs creed.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by whaaa]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join