It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News: Descendant of Jesus tries to break into Tomb of Jesus in India

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yes I agree there is still much unknown about our history, atleast by those of us not in power. Do you have a link to watch that movie online? Or will I have to order it?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Check your U2 for info.

Hope that helps

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

From the woman who claims to be the descendant of Jesus' website, here is an interesting map of the possible grave sites of the Jesus clan:

www.jesus-kashmir-tomb.com...

I have also found her book online. If you are interested in this subject, send me a U2U and i will give you a link. She needs some help on her website because i found it there, i don't think she meant for it to be downloadable.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Wow - a lot of great information here!
I've always been curious about this, myself....
Thanks for all the reading material... Great topic!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

beside the bible and word of mouth can you tell me where you know your information. I left out channeling. I'm not trying to provoke you to defense . Rather I would provoke you to know the truth and let the truth set your free.

With an open mind I sought the truth after being raised a christian from birth and church 2x weekly. I don't regret the path that took me to the truth because it was so easily found after the foundation...Easily found...47 years, but w/o most of the information that we have at our fingertips now.

I suggest you read books that weren't crafted to bend mens' minds and hearts to the preist side of the roman empire. Namely the Roman Catholic Church...all other christian doctrans drip from that fountain.

Jesus's message was not about religion and he definately didn't want to be deified..

See what discoveries post Christian subsidy on archeology has brought about..
Lawrence Gardner Bloodlines of the grail Kings

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This quote from your OP, in the wikipedia:

According to the Qur'an, Jesus (called 'Isa in Arabic) was born miraculously by the will of God without a father. His mother is regarded as a chaste and virtuous woman and is a highly respected figure in Islam. The Qur'an states that Jesus was the result of a virgin birth, but that neither Mary nor her son were divine.

has many implications, mainly offworld ones.

Wonderful thread.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aussie_Rock

I believe he is a Great Light, his Higher Self, long since passed the tests in this school/universe, and that he incarnated several times at least, possible some of those you mentioned and others lesser known, with a message of Love, to treat others as you wish to be treated, and that the Kingdom of Heaven lies within. He was hijacked by Rome for exactly the reason that his teachings and words contained Light, Love & Truth, to such a degree they draw us. So this was altered to be used as a lure to a church that would force you to obey rather than look within and pay perpetual tithings/taxes to Rome instead of to the poor.

The early Christians, were gnostic and lived collectively sharing their belongings and aiding the poor.

Later Rome made sure to stamp out as many origional gnostic groups that could be located so as to keep their version the only one to be found.

To me this means, if you take out the trappings and Rome/or institutions from the message, and see him as Teacher and an older wiser Brother, but followed the message of STO, renouncing the world and materialism, the clothes we were, status, and reputation, wealth, and contemplate all things within, we pass the test as well.

Also, seeing how so many religions, the roads that many journey on, have so much shared information, not only the 3 Judaiac ones, but also elements from India through Yeshua's message as well, there is more that unites us all, including Islam, than separates us, providing those who don't move out of the institutions see, that there are 2 rivers flowing in all religions that are written like a checkerboard mason floor, one that is harsh, controlling, dictatorial, unforgiving and punitive, and the other Love & Light, freedom and inner contemplation, empowering others, not controlling, and forgiving.

We would all find common ground if all focused on establishing freedom in their secular countries by embracing the Loving River.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

It makes some sense, since the Holy Grail, is not literally a cup of blood, but embodied in the offspring, so Josephus would naturally be the next heir to this.

However this has been badly misconstrued by the Bloodlines who have adopted Yeshua as as a family member. The Merivingian lines have crossed into the Royal Families and have a strong tie into the King Arthur legends, which obviously means that truth was hidden out in the open once more, for future generations. The House of Stewart, is supposedly a Merivignian Line as well, Mary Queen of Scots and Sir Walter Scott.

This could be all true, or a carefully woven myth to hide some other truths they want their future brotherhood to find.

Jeshua himself is not of like minded thought as the bloodlines.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Joshua, buried next to Moses, yes. Common knowledge of location, yes. Stated here, no. Close but no cigar folks...

Lived to 120, did reach enlightenment, studied under the Tibetian Tradition, family, children, and buried.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Joshua, buried next to Moses, yes. Common knowledge of location, yes. Stated here, no. Close but no cigar folks...

Lived to 120, did reach enlightenment, studied under the Tibetian Tradition, family, children, and buried.

What are you talking about? Can you be a little more clear? Are you saying Jesus lived to 120 years old?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

if it really is Jesus, then he chose to die there and should be left there, regardless of what a (supposed) 'relative' wants. But really I don't think it is, and even if by some miracle find the tomb can you imagine the bloody fighting over it from every side. Much better to leave it all alone and let peace rest in peace

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What an interesting thread to dig up, but I'm going to have to watch this "Jesus in India" movie now.

My intuition told me about 10 years ago that the contents of this thread is completely true, (not only what Beastmaster is saying, but also what Lifeisenergy is saying too). That time of my life was much before I ever stumbled upon my first government conspiracy theory.

I guess this subject was really my first conspiracy theory.

Did I say thanks yet to whoever dug this up?

edit on 9-9-2010 by sticky because: I like to edit my posts!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
wow i just re-read my OP and i just realized that the book i was talking of, Bloodline of the Holy Grail, the author just passed away. Laurence Gardner has some really great books on freemasonry, history and religion. I own three of his books: Bloodline of the Holy Grail, The Shadow of Solomon and the book i'm currently reading and made a post about it, Genesis of the Grail Kings. One other book i need to check out of his is The Magdalene Legacy. RIP!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wow...that whole family sure did travel alot
I sure they had some fast donkeys or some other form of travel to use.
Seems Jesus is buried all over the place now a days

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormwind
Wow...that whole family sure did travel alot
I sure they had some fast donkeys or some other form of travel to use.
Seems Jesus is buried all over the place now a days

i am not sure of all the places where jesus is supposidely buried but i know in japan they claim he could have been buried and taught. As for getting to these places you have to remember that the silk road was in place and there were a lot of caravans and trading between the east and west and one of jesus' family members in Egypt was a high ranking trader and there are rumors that he actually traveled with said family member on boat to europe, possibly England. Also there were roman roads that stretched many many miles which would make traveling so much more easy.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012

Originally posted by antar

What are you talking about? Can you be a little more clear? Are you saying Jesus lived to 120 years old?

Yes, also common in those days, especially for Jesus... he was Enlightened and not the sour pus people like to think he is with the serious and down turned face all doomie and gloomie...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13
And was just alive as you and I are. So in that he was alive where did he go? He sure couldn't stay in Israel to endure persecution from zealots or Romans. You have accepted the political truths of a handful of scriptures designed to protect him from enemies who might follow and kill him. He vanished into heaven from a mountain... sure he did but it wasn't literal. He, Thomas and several others including his step sister Mary went to India, lived and worked in Taxila until 52 AD and then disbanded. Thomas went south to teach in southern India and Sri Lanka, Mary died at Murree onroute to Srinagar where Jesus/Yus Asaf lived for the rest of his years and is buried.

Don't you wished the Roman Church/Vatican would tell you the truth? They know it. In fact it is strongly suspected that one pope not so long ago was going to reveal the truth of it but he was murdered in an inside job before he could reveal it.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The nutty woman tried to dig up the shrine herself? What'd she do ... get a shovel and break in to the tomb? That's seriously not cool. Eyewitness accounts are very clear - Jesus died on the cross and came back from the dead. He ascended to Heaven. She's not his descendant .. no one is. What she did was vandalism.

If she wants to go through a court to get a DNA test to see if she matches whoever is in the tomb ... fine. But even then ... if there is a match (and I highly doubt there will be) ... that in no way means it's THE JESUS in the tomb.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Though I do believe Jesus spent his 'missing years' in India, that He has a tomb there I doubt just as surely.

He was crucified, He died, rose again.

If they've a 'tomb' dedicated to Jesus - and claim there are bones in it - they lie. But I'm sure they lie for a good reason - they need the money the tourism (might) bring in.

What makes you so sure that they lie (for good reasons)?

Everything I have seen tells me that there is anything BUT good intentions behind the lies.

One good example is the work of Nicolas Notovich, who has been debunked, and even confessed himself to have fabricated evidence.

Many of these theories stem from his work.

Notovitch's book gained significant controversy as soon as it was published - historian Max Müller expressed incredulity at the accounts presented and suggested that either Notovitch was the victim of a practical joke, or had fabricated the evidence. Müller said: "Taking it for granted that M. Notovitch is a gentleman and not a liar, we cannot help thinking that the Buddhist monks of Ladakh and Tibet must be wags, who enjoy mystifying inquisitive travelers, and that M. Notovitch fell far too easy a victim to their jokes."

Bart D. Ehrman, a Bible scholar and historian famous for his best sellers, says that "Today there is not a single recognized scholar on the planet who has any doubts about the matter. The entire story was invented by Notovitch, who earned a good deal of money and a substantial amount of notoriety for his hoax."

The story of his visit to Hemis seems to be taken from H.P. Blavatsky's Isis Unveiled. In the original, the traveler with the broken leg was taken in at Mount Athos in Greece and found the text of Celsus' True Doctrine in the monastery library. Source

edit on 12-5-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join