It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe you are an earthling? I don't think I am.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by loisthegriffin

Hi, soul sister Lois.

I want to say, thank you and I love you.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The idea your not an earthling is absurd. You are an impressionable teenager. The fact you are defining your social acceptability shows a very very human trait, wanting to belong. Its ok to assume you are more intelligent, perhaps even more aware...just check your motives and watch the ego. High school (10 years ago) was a rough time for me...I ended up becomin a full blown alcoholic and addict (I'm in recovery now) ... don't pass up this time to thinking these thoughts.. at the surface, you may deny it... you know deep down its attention. Smile. Persue sex. ATS is a hobby. Go to a coffee shop and debate. You will find your niche soon. Have faith in a higher power and your self.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
From the time I was born, I did not like humans, or their food, or anything about them.

I have always loved the world itself, plants, animals, beautiful countries, but never humans.

I was told by a few people that I am from somewhere else - an Indigo - but what do people know? Not much.

Maybe you are autistic.

Or could be the effects of the hormones in our water and food. Kids these days are responding to the F'ed up stuff they consume... girls hit puberty early and the males are effeminate. Most likely these aren't the only effects, just the easiest to see.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'd love to know as well.

Like the others here, I've never felt at place in normal society. All too often I'll be sitting at work when I just stop and look around and wonder what's happening, what am I doing here, this isn't right, this is wrong, etc.

Am I happy with my career? Not in the slightest. I contribute nothing and am learning nothing that interests me - like filling an empty glass with air.

Why do i feel like this? Why do any of us feel like this? I wish I knew. Maybe people are *waking up*, as they say. Do i feel spiritual? Mmmm. Not sure. Just wish something, anything of substance would happen.

Guess I'm hoping to log into ATS one morning and see that headline that we all here want to see... sigh..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
catwhoknows, perhaps your soul is older than most others. with the expansive rate of population growth combined with reincarnation, is stands to reason there would be many new souls here that were not here before. perhaps yours resonates with something much older and doesnt grasp the newfangled types, as i believe mine does, hence my screen name. Don't let these other folk drag you down sweetheart, they're just taking out their inadequacies and insecurities on you because they saw your OP as an easy target. light and warmth to you.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Here's a video for you. Enjoy:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

I've had similar thoughts lately... that i am from someplace else or at least my Father may have been... I really don't feel at home here among all this brick, concrete and religious fanatics... its depressing!!

Recently i've been asking the guys up there to come and help us out.... to sort out this mess down here... coz lets face it, it is a mess and we need intervention before it's too late!

I have been getting feelings that they are going to arrive soon... my head tells me so... my head also tells me that i can't live among these religious fanatics and that they are the Aliens albeit very hostile Aliens!!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I live here, so despite any tangled histories, migrations or genetics i consider myself to be an Earthling.

We may not be alone on or under the surface & certainly not in the heavens above, so hopefully there are mutually amicable agreements that can be crafted.

What i do reject is being a human being, because human beings in the vast majority are both an embarrassment as well as a reckless endangerment due to a complete lack of intellect & logic.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by slank]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
[edit on 5/14/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

UH oh, stay by me sister, I am being attacked.

As if I care about the attack - huh.

A troll is a troll is a troll. Get real.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I wish I could flag and star this thread, just for it's comedic value.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diluted
I ended up becomin a full blown alcoholic and addict (I'm in recovery now)

Why on Earth did you quit boozing? C2H6O (Ethanol) is the best invention in the whole history of the human kind. Trust me, I'm a Finn, we know how it works here.

Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I would suggest that it is time to talk to someone, when you are bothered by people that disagree with you. I can assure you this is going to happen a lot for the rest of your life. ( no offense, just advice. )

It is funny tho that the soul age still keeps showing up. Especially because of the description they give with the various ages. They are unbelievably right most of the time.
Maybe... there is some truth to find in it ?

There is a lot of information on spirituality and more then enough to go trough for a life time. You should try to. Cause it will eventually bring balance. It looks like you are in need of balance.

( Really, all I wrote meant as advice.
)

~ SK

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Whine Flu

I am not whining about flu.

If you do not like or respect my views, I suggest you do not contribute.

You are not an alien or an Indigo Child (not that there is any such thing), you are simply a typical, western, middle class brat.

You are obviously young and with your age comes much confusion and wondering who you are and what you are all about.

The thing is though, the people who believe themselves to be special in some way and believe themselves to be so different from the rest that they must certainly be other Worldly, are actually the most normal and boring of us. Because you are so normal and dull, you desperately want to be exceptional so frantically search for characteristics that you think differ from other people (actually, you will find that your characteristics are pretty average for your age and gender) and when you find them, you use them to convince yourself that you aren't the dull, average girl that the World sees you as, you are actually special, so special infact that you are actually magical in some way!

No, you're not magical, you're simply pretentious and actually a bit of a snob. You believe you are better than your peers and you look down on them, so, if these Indigo Children are so amazing and Christ like, how come they are always not very nice people?

You have had 1 person politely tell you you aren't an alien and another person have a little friendly fun with you, yet you bawled and stomped your feet, claiming "everyone" is having a go at you. A real picture of you as a person is emerging here and it isn't particularly pleasant. A pretentious, snobby, boring, average, spoilt brat. What do you think? I reckon I'm pretty close but I won't claim to be special or psychic as I think anyone who understands typical people will see the same.

That said, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and put this down to your age. Teenage angst and all that. I'm sure (I hope) that you will one day look back on this with some embarrassment, hopefully you will have matured enough by then to be able to laugh at yourself for it.

All the best and keep them feet on the earth, after all, it is your planet!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm allergic to alcohol...it makes me break out...

... in hand cuffs.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Excuse me for being picky here, but ninety four replies to an "introduction" that is actually a thread?

I thought that was against the T&C's?

Oh, and welcome, catwhoknows, to ATS.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
OMG
An introduction.

I totally missed it.

Welcome to ATS I hope you will enjoy yourself here.

I hope all the disagrees didn't scare you away.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Jeshua channeled by Pamela Kribbe

The Lightworker’s identity
Lightworkers are souls who carry the strong inner desire to spread Light – knowledge, freedom and self-love – on earth. They sense this as their mission. They are often attracted to spirituality and to therapeutic work of some kind.

Because of their deeply felt mission, lightworkers often feel different from other people. By experiencing different kinds of obstacles on their way, life provokes them to find their own unique path. Lightworkers are nearly always solitary individuals, not fitting into fixed societal structures.

A note on the notion of “lightworker”

The word “lightworker” may evoke misunderstanding, since it lifts out a particular group of souls from the rest. It may be taken to suggest that this particular group is somehow superior to the others, i.e. those “not working for the light.” This whole line of thought is at odds with the very nature and intent of lightwork. Let us state briefly what is wrong with it.

First, claims of superiority are generally unenlightened. They block your growth toward a free and loving consciousness. Second, lightworkers are not “better” or “higher” than anyone else. They simply have a different history than the ones not belonging to this group. Because of this particular history, which we will discuss below, they have certain psychological characteristics which distinguish them as a group. Third, every soul becomes a lightworker at some stage of its unfolding, so the label “lightworker” is not reserved to a limited number of souls.

www.jeshua.net...

You most certainly are not alone! Good to know, isn't it?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Ha! I didn't realise it as an introduction neither.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join