It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up At The Sky This May 22nd!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I have started this thread so that you and I can work on an experiment in intention and UFOs. Deep intention does manifest UFOs. Some of you will recognize the title and remember the thread started 2 years ago by xnibirux. When I first read that thread I was very skeptical but I decided to try it anyways and it worked. I'm asking you to do the same things he asked of you and nothing more. Open your heart and will it for this to happen. Deep intention manifests and if you don't believe in this right now that is ok! BUT sincere intention is the key to this. Remember, this is an experiment with intention. So abandon your hard nosed skepticism for just 30 seconds a day and intend with a childlike innocence and curiosity for a UFO to appear for you. You have nothing to lose and your own personal UFO sighting to gain!

Let me quote xnibirux from that thread:

If a mass population focus their thoughts with deep intention of a massive fly over on a certain moment in time, the event WILL manifest. Keep in mind, the heart's intention must be there. THIS is the greatest secret of overcoming the illusionary way of life we are forced to live. The masses are taught fear, and that's exactly what they manifest on a mass scale. You should really think about this and not just block it out; open up to it. This is the true power of mankind, and it has been corrupted for centuries. Our galactic brothers are NOT to be feared (as they have been taught to be). Love is their message, and what mankind is in desperate need of. So please, with your heart's intention

Here is also my post in that thread describing what I saw on that April 22nd.

A couple things to know. This isn't a prediction or a prophecy (unless it is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the truest sense of the word
) but an experiment to see if we can make this happen. Also, I'm not in touch with UFOs or a contactee or an abductee or anything else along those lines and the date is arbitrary there is no special significance attached to it.

So start focusing your thoughts and genuinely intend for it to happen this May 22nd!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

Is the 22nd the date of the new Iron Man 2 movie release ?

I imagine that's all I would see if I looked to the skies.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Did you read that other thread? Nothing happened... If you go outside and look up it would make no difference if you believed or not you would still be able to see what was there. Just like you can tell yourself not to believe in cars but if you look at the freeway you still see cars.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Wonderful.. another "you didn't believe in it -hard- enough!" sort of prediction. It doesn't matter how many people gaze into the sky with the utmost sincerity with the hope of making a UFO appear. After the non-event, this person will simply say not enough people believed enough to make it happen. What utter nonsense.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Did you read that other thread? Nothing happened... If you go outside and look up it would make no difference if you believed or not you would still be able to see what was there. Just like you can tell yourself not to believe in cars but if you look at the freeway you still see cars.

Did you read the other thread? Or this one? I clearly stated and posted my response in that other thread as well as in my original post as to my own sighting on that date.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Wonderful.. another "you didn't believe in it -hard- enough!" sort of prediction. It doesn't matter how many people gaze into the sky with the utmost sincerity with the hope of making a UFO appear. After the non-event, this person will simply say not enough people believed enough to make it happen. What utter nonsense.

So I take it you won't be participating then?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Why the 22nd? can't you just really believe at the sky and see one right now?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The problem with "sightings" now compared to 150 years ago is that the UFO you may be seeing is nothing more than advanced man made machines or anamoly in the sky.

Now 150 years ago if you saw something in the sky and it didnt have feathers and wings you knew it was something beyond mans comprehension as there were not any planes.

Nowdays not so much.I can easily stare at the sky for hours and see many things that can be considered UFO's.Maybe you want to see a UFO so bad that any thing strange thing you see in the sky you automaticaly consider it to be alien.

Which 99.9% of the time is not the case.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Count me in. I don't see a reason not to! Many people don't yet realize that what they focus on they manifest in their lives, both individually and collectively. However, it only takes a small amount of people to figure out something new until it reaches critical mass and the whole population benefits. Keep it up!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The power of focus can be an incredible tool. Here's one example:

"Picture a hot, asphalt surface in the middle of Summer. An ant drags a fallen leaf across this hot, black desert. The sun is shining brightly and nearly countless quanta of energy hit the leaf and ant each second, but the ant and leaf stay intact.

But find a simple magnifier - a curved piece of glass about 6 inches across - and focus a square foot of light. Focus the power of those billions of photons into one razor-sharp point. And the ant and leaf are toast.

This is the potential power of focus"

Source:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This will only succeed due to generalization.

Some will look up at the sky, and knowing the sky pretty well, will see nothing out of the ordinary, no matter how hard they try to 'believe'

Some will look up at the sky, not be familiar with it at all, or only partially, see something they dont recognize, and be convinced they 'saw' something.

Some will look up, and actually see an anomaly, be it exotic aircraft, Chinese Lanterns, or something actually unexplained, and be convinced.

It's 33 and some change %, with 66% in your favor, just from dumb luck or uneducated guesses (no offense to the people who dont know the night sky- *I* dont, either)

With odds like that.....

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I see no reason not to do it.
its not like im really wasting my time.
i think it will work ;-]

everone that is discrediting you is probably a disinfo agent anyways.
they want to stir up anger and makes us fight.
we want peace and will be assured of such as apparent follows.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by pm7point]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniffums
Count me in. I don't see a reason not to! Many people don't yet realize that what they focus on they manifest in their lives, both individually and collectively. However, it only takes a small amount of people to figure out something new until it reaches critical mass and the whole population benefits. Keep it up!

Interesting sniffums.But I think you give the human mind to much credit.Our mind or will cannot create things that are not really there.If you really believe you can I guess anything is possible.

The only problem with humans and this has been the case for thousands of years is our imagination is so much more developed than our intellect,our imagination tends to cloud our intelligence time and time again.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Why the 22nd? can't you just really believe at the sky and see one right now?

I think you're missing the point. This is for everyone to pool their intention together and focus it on that date so not just me but you and anyone else can have their own sighting.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Why don't you go outisde and believe really hard that everyone is doing it with you?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
OMG YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!
Okay well i was in my office right now and i believed really hard that it was may 22nd and that everyone was outside trying to see a UFO. And it happened all of a sudden I was outside seeing these HUGE space ships with american flags all over them.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Count me in

regards to all

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
Deep intention does manifest UFOs.

I was thrown a little by this.
Dictionary: Intention - a plan of action
Are you sure intention is what you mean?
Do you mean deep concentration (on UFOs)?
As in mind over matter type concentration?

WG3

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
LMAO, Hey at least hes actually doing more than ole Dr Greer at a $1,000.00 a pop to see absolutely nothing. At least here it didn't cost you a dime to go out and look up and see the exact same thing..ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3

Originally posted by merryxmas
Deep intention does manifest UFOs.

I was thrown a little by this.
Dictionary: Intention - a plan of action
Are you sure intention is what you mean?
Do you mean deep concentration (on UFOs)?
As in mind over matter type concentration?

WG3

Just an openness to the possibility is a great start. To concentrate on the idea of making it happen. I guess you could say mind over matter but it's really just putting the thought out there. Pretend as if you thinking to yourself "It is my desire to witness a UFO on May 22nd" is sending an outward signal that can be picked up.

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent
Count me in

regards to all

Cool!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join