It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Thanks for coming on board to translate the german for us Rohdan. I'm sure all our heads were spinning trying to comprehend it.

Rich_England - don't know if you've sent Michael Hesemann any questions yet, but I kind of agree with dcmb1490's versions.

Mainly if he knows anything about a connection with Wayne Herschel and maybe Oliver Gerschitz.

And please if you could thank him for us. He is a busy man and has been kind enough to answer questions that must have took him back 10 years.

Thanks
- Hermit

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
hi all, these are the latest e mails from Michael Hesemann, and the answers to the questions posed by dcmb1490 plus a little extra info. im going to let mr Hesemann get on with his life now and respect his privacy, he has been reading this thread so could i ask everyone to give a big thank you to him for his time and effort in helping us.

THANKS MIKE.

e mails :
Hello, to answer your questions:1. enclosed is James van Greunen's passport photo from 1988; I xeroxed his passport when I paid him a 3000,-- DM advance in 1990. I also do have a colour photo of him, but I can't find it at the moment (hey, this is 20 years ago!)2. Oliver Gerschitz is a German right wing extremist author and publisher and organizer of the "Regentreff", a meeting in a place called "Regen" in the Bavarian Forest Region, infamous for speakers of the ring-wing-extremist conspiracy scene.I have no idea if van Greunen was ever invited to speak there. I completely left the UFO scene a decade ago, when Neo Nazis got too much influence.Jan van Helsing a.k.a. Jan Udo Holey is a Neo Nazi Conspiracy author of several antisemitic books, some of them forbidden and confiscated by the German Courts of Law.3. Sorry, I don't know Wayne Herschel. 4. Marion Wiegand was the former 2nd wife of Jan van Greunen when he was still a man. She was pregnant from him when I met her.Yes, he fathered two children with his first wife Mrs. Janice Fugea, who lived in Newcastle at that time. Why he undertook a sex change operation in 1991 is the biggest mystery of his/her/its case! 

Dear Rich, I read that your reders have problems with the size difference. Let me assure you that James van Greunen never was 1,98 metres. He was slightly smaller than me and I am 1,86 m. So I think 1,84 is correct. I don't know how this wrong size got into his provisorical British passport. But I know from my own experiences both at the German pasport authorities and at the German Embassy in Tel Aviv (when my passport was stolen by some Arabs who burgled our car) that they NEVER check measurements. You can write whatever you want, more or less. Maybe the clerk had problems calculating from the inches/feet into the metric system. Who know.  Unfortunately the photo is only black and white and at the moment I can't locate a colour photo. But please, I met the guy often enough - his eyes, his birthmarks (especially one just next to the left eye), the shape of his nose and chin are identical with Judy's - only that Judy is, of course, ca. 20 years older than the guy on the photo and full of female hormons, slightly softening her facial features (and, of course, the mustache is gone). I even have a legal document of a German court mentioning the sex change operation.

Hi Rich, I just found out that, although I answered to the best of my knowledge, there is indeed a connection to Gerschitz and the Regen Treff. Gerschitz helped the opportunist and sensationalist German author Andreas von Retyi to "investigate" the Lesotho Crash. Well, none of them ever went to Lesotho (as I did), but they flew Judy van Greunen back to Germany and blindly believed in the authenticity of the self-made documents she presented.  Gerschitz, at that time, remained anonymous and von Retyi published them under his name. This was already in 1996 and caused me to fly over and start a real on site investigation in March 2007.  Greetings,Mike

thanks

rich

[edit on 25-5-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thank you Michael Hesemann for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer on some old information and I assume not so pleasant memories.

Your time was greatly appreciated and a lot of questions were answered.
It was a real pleasure to hear from a respected source in this drama and I consider it an honor to read your replies.

Once again, Thank you for helping to tie up some loose ends in my mind on this story.

RICH-ENGLAND, Thanks for your time in acting as a go-between.

Its always thrilling to me to actually meet someone that is part of a real news story, good or bad as it may be.

In my case, I think this thread is now dead. But the story continues, do i pursue it ? And if I do, what do I hope to gain?

Or like UV waves, do we let it go dark when the sun sets at dusk?

Mr. Michael Hesemann, I take my hat off to you sir, Godspeed in your work.

DC

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

A HUGE thanks to you and Mr. Hesemann! As in most investigations, one can plod along indefinitely, discovering little to nothing in the way of 'new' information, and then every once in a while, it seems that the floodgates open, and provide one with a near overwhelming amount of information that must be merged into the narrative of the investigation to get a fuller picture.

This has been one of those instances.

I'll admit that I was dubious of the sex change angle, until these passports were provided. I've no doubts at all now. Furthermore, even MORE information has been brought out by Mr. Hesemann, that should dovetail in nicely, and provide springboards to further investigations. I'm intrigued - I have to know what makes these folks tick (beyond the obvious financial motivator), what gives them the strange notion that they can carry on a problematic ruse of this magnitude, against all comers, indefinitely.

Again, THANKS!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
hi, mr Hesemann has very kindly offered to answer any more questions we may have but i think he has already given us all we need on judy/jimmy, if we do have any questions then we must make a list again because i personaly don't want to keep pestering him for everything that comes up, he is a very nice and helpful person but has made it clear that he doesn't want to join this thread and leads a busy life and also has put all this behind him once.

now we just need a bit more on wayne herschel to find out if he's hoaxer or hoaxed! lol

thanks

rich

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
what we all going to do now this has almost run its course? lol

NEW HOAX REQUIRED! HAHA

thanks

rich

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Release the hounds.

The scent is on Wayne now.

Haha, I'll give him the last slide of this microscope.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Thanks again Mr Hesemann - it has indeed been an honour that you came here and gave your time.

Honestly - who would have thought that at the start of this saga that it would involve a bigamist trans-gender, fake NASA scientist with three children and ties to ring-wing-extremistist in the smoky Bavarian forest.

Quick, rush for the film rights now!

It's been fun guys, and now I have some new partners in crime - or should I say investigators.

Now, back into my cave.

- Hermit

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

And Rich - thanks for being the go-to guy.

Hey - if you don't mind and of course if you have the time - would you do me/us a favour and hop onto that obscure german forum and let at least smokingun know what went down. He/she seemed at least interested.

Mods: So does this get moved to the Hoax bin now?

- Hermit

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Unless you guys want it to die (this thread) I'm finding some interesting facts on Wayne all of a sudden.

The following link has his cell and landline listed for 2008 and invites anyone to call. At this time he was in cohorts with " Blossom Goodchild" and was hawking a coming UFO sighting and a new religion. see snippet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snippet: Cape Town resident and author of the controversial book claiming humanity descended from beings from another star system, Wayne Herschel believes it is going to be a real UFO sighting, fulfilling a huge launch of a new religion that has taken almost two decades to complete and it is seems destined for arrival in Cape Town South Africa.

Source: www.niburu.nl...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have two more pages of sensational claims and have just started to research.

There are blogs,news,radio, etc., sites making claims of a coming Alien/God message about to happen.

Sounds familiar.

Latest I found is his new book in 2009.
source:www.nowpublic.com...

And check out last years announcement. His secret knowledge is putting him on danger.
Source: www.dailygrail.com...

I smell more than a way to sell books, I smell Judy.

Ohm and one last item in this post. You can even apply to give lectures on Wayne's books.
source:thespacelady.blogspot.com...

Will post more in a couple of hours if the thread is still active.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by dcmb1490]

[edit on 25-5-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490

Unless you guys want it to die (this thread) I'm finding some interesting facts on Wayne all of a sudden.

Crikeys no - I'm not one of those posters that rant "why hasn't this been moved to the hoax bin". In fact I think it would be a shame - especially since there is so much more digging to do.

Please continue dcmb1490.

(Also remember I'm in a different timezone, while you are all asleep I'm here in Australia wasting time on the internet working, so that's why it takes me a while to respond.)

- Hermit

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

ha ha, I waste time on the internet.

Here's another prophecy of something about to happen from our distinguished writer.

Source: dailygrail.com...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And from the Amazon book site, someone from South Africa says that Waynes books are being interfered with and hacked, a conspiracy. How many times can they plug "The Hidden Records" in these stories? Oh, and this guy's info is: Reviews Written by:

B. Lederer "Researcher archaeoastronomy" RSS Feed (Cape Town S.Africa)

Initial post: Mar. 23, 2010 1:39 AM PDT
B. Lederer says:
Loading…
We are getting reports in the USA that people are not getting their books and cancelling orders.

We believe there is distributor interference letting down amazon and its not amazons fault or the book wholesalers fault.

The book reveals ancient knowledge deemed "forbidden knowledge" by an elite movement. Hence strange interference with advanced hacking of book orders, book listing data banks and more.

Please reply here with any unusual delays in processing or delays receiving your book, and if no response, please contact the author on his website, google The hidden records.

There is an alternative delivery option listed there delivering globally only if there is a problem here, but we need reports to be able to work with amazon to fix the problem.

Thanks
B.L.

NOTE: I couldn't get the final link to take, so I posted the entire comment above. You can still research it by going on the site, click on Hidden records, then comments and scroll toward the bottom left. You will see customer comments and you will see the comment about the book conspiracy. And did you notice the DATE.

Source: www.amazon.com...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I'll say good night with one more tid bit. Apparently Dan Brown will use Waynes forgotten symbol in his new book.

Snippet:
I am extremely excited to have just confirmed the upcoming program of PAIR A NORMAL GUYS INC RADIO with author Wayne Herschel www.keyofsolomon.net/ . The show will happen September 15th 2009 at 10 pm EDT . Mr Hershel's most recent book titled The Key of Solomon, a book that theorizes human origins and Free Mason, Vatican, and Illuminati symbolism is something of great importance. This is more true since The Da Vinci Code author Dan Brown "most likely will include Wayne Herschel's forgotten symbol he was able to decipher" into his latest novel The Lost Symbol. This is very exciting for Mr Herschel who is planing an event of his own. This event can be seen on his website listed above.

source: www.nowpublic.com...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last note: archaeoastronomy is an interesting subject.
The study of ancient civilization and the stars.
and Blossom Goodkind. Didn't she make the hoax hall of fame here at ATS a while back?

Strange indeed.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I agree with above and a great big man-kiss goes out
to all who assisted in the revealing of these interlopers.
Imagine it...? being hoaxed by a man/girl!

Did I ever tell you about how I was abducted by three
swans aboard cottage-shaped Ufo?
No...? well, wait until I go on Facebook and all will be
revealed.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

(From Dailygrail.com)
Nostradamus knew it... DaVinci knew it... Einstein knew it... Pope Leo XII knew it...Watch the launch in a week or so at. www.oneism.org

Wayne Herschel

Classic!
"Heh Mom? look who I've rubbed cyber-shoulders with"

Blossom Goodchild... that name brings a smile to my face.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

And I have a nice gift for you (if I could) for providing the comic relief BIAD.
Some shiny, shiny, glossy, glossy Chanel Lip Gloss.

I just can't get the image out of my head that you so aptly described of James/Judy on the back of a ute in the Kalihari/Botswana/San Agustin Plain with a couple of long neck beers and mates, staring up into the skys and dreaming of ...

Have a good night/day
- Hermit

Edit to add: I wish I could give you the gift - I think we're on the opposite sides of the world.

[edit on 26/5/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Why thank you 'Netts' you're a pip!

I once was questioned by a worker at the V.L.A about
the colour of my shirt... I bowed and smiled as he and
his friend drove off to do lunch.

In the gritty carpark with a very large dish nearby ticking
heat on it's rail tracks, I realised I was near a 'God's Ear'!

So with the lonely sounds of clicking high heels, I ventured
forth to attempt to climb the dish's stairs.

Then an electric motor whined and this listener-to-the-galaxies
moved slightly to the left and I knew my task would be unfulfilled.

BIAD went inside to muse at the trinkets in the GiftShop and wondered
who was listening to us.

Though I feel BIAD wanders the earth on a regular basis, his home
is the Angel Isle of the UK.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Thankyou very much Michael Hesseman, your patience and time is greatly appreciated. Thanks for clearing up the height discrepancy. Having you as an eyewitness confirming that Judy and Jimmy are one and the same will hopefully make it very difficult for her to perpetrate any more hoaxes at least for the time being.

Netties Hermit and dcmb, it does seem Wayne has been very cunning in promoting his books. I have no doubt that his claims of hacking and sabotage are rubbish. Sadly if you look around their are many people on forums posting about how he must be on to something if TPTB are trying to sabotage him. So that method has worked for him.

His other ploy seems to be attaching to some sensationalistic claim made by someone else (ie. Blossom or Judy), he can hog the waves of publicity that the claims get until proven untrue, then he simply says he was mis-informed by that person. That seems to have worked to.

Areas of investigation I have been pursuing re. Wayne Herschel are :

1) Does he have a connection to Germany or any of our shady german friends, Gerschitz, Van Gruenen or Jan udo Holey?

2) Is his real name Wayne Herschel or is it a pen name?

3) Does his partner and co-author, Birgitt lederer have connections with Germany or any of the above characters?

4) As a journalist working in South Africa did she ever report on the Kalahari and Lesotho crashes or as a translator on any German UFO conspiracy related material?

Answers I've found so far are;

1) I can't find any direct evidence of Wayne associating with any of these people. If Wayne uses a pen name then obviously this would be difficult. The only vague connections I can find is that Wayne touches on similar subjects to Jan Udo Holey such as the aldebaran and plaeides star systems. I'm sure you will remember the original signal from 'Dr' Judy was reported as coming from 'Aldebaran in Taurus'.

2) I haven't found and confirmation as to whether Wayne Herschel is his genuine name.

3) Birgitt Lederer was born in Germany and moved to South Africa. She went to university in Johannesburg and has lived and worked in England.

4) I have found no specific articles or translator credits but according to her CV, translatorscafe.com... Lederer was working for the South African Broadcasting Corporation at the time of the Kalahari hoax.

So that's as far as I've got with good old Wayne so far. I wonder if he's out of the bath yet

@BIAD if you are going to start UFO hoaxes you would need to have a sex change, it's the latest trend don't you know. You would have to change your name to 'Dr Girl in Trousers'.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
BIAD, you crack me up.
DrHammondStoat, good points. from a snippet:

About the Author
Wayne Herschel was born in Zimbabwe in 1959 and later moved to South Africa.

I'm starting my search there but am leaning toward a pen name.

What I am reading over and over in blogs and such, is how poorly the book isv written. (spelling errors, missing credits for photos of the stars,and redundancy throughout the book,and the cheesy photocrop pics of him dressed as Indiana Jones in front of the pyramids,etc)

People are saying his idea is innovative but whomever proofread the final book needs an education and needs to be fired.

In one account from James/Judy it is mentioned that shim (she/him) had a friend as a child and started a UFO club. wonder if there is a connection even though there is a 5/6 year age difference.

There is a feeling that this will come to a conclusion like the other mysteries of this entertaining saga.

There is a lot more info but am still digging at the time.

What a great group of inquisitive investigators.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Talk about similarities. Take a gander at another hoax that recently died.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bulgarian UFO Redux - Filipov Plot Thickens

Snippet:

But forget the crop circles.

Or actually, remember the crop circles and riddle me this:

Why, immediately after telling Smith by phone that he felt it was his

“duty” to grant an interview about the extraterrestrial encounter,

did Filipov stop accepting calls? Why was this email, partially

discounting the Bulgarian press reports, sent that same day (November

23) from Filipov’s account to a number of researchers, including

Smith? And why, when he resurfaced ten days later, did an apparently

sleep-deprived Filipov tell a television reporter that, if he

answered questions about the encounter, he’d be killed?

Smith’s theory is that the Bulgarian KGB (Darzhavna Sigurnost)

"handled" Filipov, altered press accounts of the alien encounter and

was responsible for the email sent from Filipov's account, and I'm

inclined to believe him.

Source:

technorati.com...

plot-thickens/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Fee

d%3A+trarticles+(All+articles+at+Technorati)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And whom is this "expert" on the BBC documentary?

Snippet:

Like many new authors in this genre, he has had the privilege of

spending many years researching without the limiting boundaries and

conditions of official institutions. As an independent researcher,

Wayne does not allow himself to be coerced into ‘believing’ aspects

of theoretical history simply because they have been put forward by

highly respected historians. Also thanks to grants forthcoming from

investors, his research has become a full time project over the last

decade.

However, historians remain adamant that these claims are inconclusive

and most likely coincidence and perhaps too elaborate for the pyramid

builders, who were people supposedly more interested in their mundane

daily lives, fighting battles and building monuments for their dead

kings. The fact that scholars remain unconvinced was highlighted in a

recent BBC documentary, when a top academic ventured to sum up the

views of both historians and astronomers on the Orion/Giza and the

Sphinx/Leo theory, saying that:

“Perhaps there really is more to this pyramid-star idea, and if

somebody can find it, then history can be re-written, but until then…

the jury is still out”.

Starry Night Pro, a highly rated computer star program, which most

amateur astronomers will be conversant with, offered an approximate

interpretation. However, just to be sure, he had his calculation

verified by a world renowned astronomer.

The astronomer who tested the theory is one of the senior members of

the Cape Town Observatory in South Africa. He was the sceptic in the

aforementioned BBC programme who commented how Robert Bauval’s

pyramid star theory contained flaws.

All that will be hinted on at this stage is that ex NASA researcher

R. Hoagland is very interested in the correlations on the site in

question. He is currently evaluating the site with American

astronomers and trying to calculate the odds against chance for the

30 or so clear correlations. Scholars have previewed this

questionable location at a glance and in fear of being ridiculed will

not consider looking closely at it, at all. Wayne asked the

aforementioned astronPR Log - Global Press Release Distribution
Solomon Key parchment deciphered by author - Ancient Freemason

Vatican secret questioned
By Wayne Herschel author
Dated: Mar 18, 2009
The Solomon Key parchment listed as British Library Or/14759/fol/35a

has been deciphered by an author.
Is it the Washington Freemason Vatican secret that Dan Brown is

releasing soon. It is released at
www.keyofsolomon.net
The soon to be famous Solomon Key parchment online with the Clavicula

Salomonis manuscript depicts
many talisman examples but... to crack the original secret, one needs

to search for the Hebrew sourced
talisman... the original Hebrew Key of King Solomon. It would have to

be very ancient Hebrew, not Greek,
not Latin or French or any other source. It would also need to fit

the manuscript theme of the Solomon
Testament manuscript which it does.
Quite a surprise too that its shocking deciphered secret is shared

with The Vatican, The Freemasons and
the Washington DC layout plan and the fundamental secret of the

beginning of all the great pyramid
civilisations!

has been deciphered by Wayne
Herschel, a South African author of a controversial book titled The

Hidden Records. All references are on a
specially prepared website and this is absolutely not fiction.
A star pattern of critical importance also matches the Freemason

first degree tracing board. It matches the
Vatican City layout plan. Interesting too that this is the exact

topic that Dan Brown claims to be releasing
soon... most likely the 4th of July, the only day in the year when

the stars that match the pattern on the
Ground rise with the Sun.
Due to threats and interference in the authors dealings with it, he

has put it all on a website that he has been
advised to make look 'new age' with the hope that the interference

will stop. The parchment is deciphered
clearly in the video. See the Youtube release and full story at

www.keyofsolomon.net
Category History, Discovery, Secret society
Tags solomon key, dan brown, key of solomon, freemason, vatican,

parchment, wayne herschel
Email Click to email author
Phone +27823295277
City/Town Cape Town
State/Province Cape Town
Country South Africaomer if he would comment officially on camera

Source:

www.prlog.org...

hor-ancient-freemason-vatican-secret-questioned.pdf
--------------------------------------------------------------------

whether he believed this Sphinx ‘Z’ angle similarity was purely a

coincidence (to be used in a documentary scheduled for 2006), but he

politely declined making an official comment.

Source: www.ufodigest.com...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
More threats.

Snippet:

PR Log - Global Press Release Distribution
Solomon Key parchment deciphered by author - Ancient Freemason

Vatican secret questioned
By Wayne Herschel author
Dated: Mar 18, 2009

has been deciphered by an author.
Is it the Washington Freemason Vatican secret that Dan Brown is

releasing soon. It is released at
www.keyofsolomon.net
The soon to be famous Solomon Key parchment online with the Clavicula

Salomonis manuscript depicts
many talisman examples but... to crack the original secret, one needs

to search for the Hebrew sourced
talisman... the original Hebrew Key of King Solomon. It would have to

be very ancient Hebrew, not Greek,
not Latin or French or any other source. It would also need to fit

the manuscript theme of the Solomon
Testament manuscript which it does.
Quite a surprise too that its shocking deciphered secret is shared

with The Vatican, The Freemasons and
the Washington DC layout plan and the fundamental secret of the

beginning of all the great pyramid
civilisations!

has been deciphered by Wayne
Herschel, a South African author of a controversial book titled The

Hidden Records. All references are on a
specially prepared website and this is absolutely not fiction.
A star pattern of critical importance also matches the Freemason

first degree tracing board. It matches the
Vatican City layout plan. Interesting too that this is the exact

topic that Dan Brown claims to be releasing
soon... most likely the 4th of July, the only day in the year when

the stars that match the pattern on the
Ground rise with the Sun.
Due to threats and interference in the authors dealings with it, he

has put it all on a website that he has been
advised to make look 'new age' with the hope that the interference

will stop. The parchment is deciphered
clearly in the video. See the Youtube release and full story at

www.keyofsolomon.net
Category History, Discovery, Secret society
Tags solomon key, dan brown, key of solomon, freemason, vatican,

parchment, wayne herschel
Email Click to email author
Phone +27823295277
City/Town Cape Town
State/Province Cape Town
Country South Africa

source:Source:

www.prlog.org...

hor-ancient-freemason-vatican-secret-questioned.pdf

And finally. The radio signal, UFO sighting with Blossom, talk of religion and our alien past, some staged, some questionable, what is the plan?

Snippet:

And then we come to a guy named Wayne Herschel whose definitions of

The Solomon Key or the Key of Solomon differ greatly from the ones

offered here. Wayne Herschel may become more of an important figure

than Dan Brown, in that Herschel apparently has done all of his own

research. Here is a link to keyofsolomon.net which features

Herschel’s disjointed but interesting research, which we say

apparently promotes a nasty, more alien form of “creationism.”

We say there is and can only be one God, otherwise … what a mess.

source:tanata.squarespace.com...

n-the-solomon-key.html

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join