It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Why do you ask?

Who are TPTB ?

Well, eletheia

You see - the TPTB or the "Elite" are apparently a small, faceless group of people that run the world.

They sit around their boardroom table (with ther burritos) and decide WHO they should censor for "HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE" and then decide how who and when to censor this "HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE" - oh of course amongst other things like - omg - there is a huge nuclear emergency going down in Japan but we must censor the "HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE" first ... before we can let any of that information out.

Also - they are a part of the "book marketing hackers", "book interferers", "iIlluminati freemasons", "google bomb attackers'"(wth?) and all sorts of factions.

Really - as an inside agent it's hard to keep up with these groups. Just be assured they are out there ... and they are ready, willing and able - to be available at the drop of a facebook-hat.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm in the process of actually writing a book on how Wayne is indeed part of TPTB.

These are my main arguments:

1. Wayne continues to publish and post horsecrap throughout the interweb to keep uneducated fools... well... uneducated. This is a very strong TPTB theme.

2. Wayne doesn't ever answer to anyone's (usually the educated) points that he is more than likely crazy and he is most definetly a flat out liar. TPTB commonly do not answer to anyone.

3. Wayne frequent's Taco Bell when he's in the US promoting his book, and on his travels to Egypt and Tibuktu, he demands a burito machine be present with him. TPTB love their burritos... and so does Wayne.

4. Wayne is a proven hoaxer. TPTB are proven hoaxer's on a plethora of conspiracies.

5. Wayne commands his army of Light Warriors. TPTB command multiple armies worldwide.

6. Wayne uses his own religion that he pulled out of the reptile alien's feces to control his Light Brigade. TPTB have been accused of using religion as an opressive tool in the past.

7. Wayne is involved in many business ventures (books, religion, Facebook wars, internet wars, blog wars, landscaping, male underwear modeling, etc.). It is a known fact that TPTB do not focus on one business in exploiting humanity but spread their time over multiple ventures so as to control as many people as possible.

8. Wayne lives in South Africa. South Africa is 4939 km (3069miles) away from Iran. Take away from that what you will.

All of these factors obviously point to Wayne being a cunning member of TPTB. Look out for my book. In my conclusion I explain that either Wayne is part of TPTB or he's just very good at exploiting people and doesn't care what reasonable people think of him. I conclude that it's probably the former.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Portugoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I think I may be a sleeper agent for TPTB then, you know some sort of MKUtlra thingy.

Cause I like burritos!!

Oh noes! I'm not to be trusted anymore - damn you Wayne with your messing things up by liking Mexican food openly!!

-m0r

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

They sit around their boardroom table (with ther burritos) and decide WHO they should censor for "HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE" and then decide how who and when to censor this "HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE" - oh of course amongst other things like - omg - there is a huge nuclear emergency going down in Japan but we must censor the "HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE" first ... before we can let any of that information out.

Burritos must be eaten in three's when in the PTB boardroom. it is a magic number, and has been so decreed in order to guarantee the success of our nefarious plans for cyber-world domination. Our evil opponents know this, and the devious little monsters have hatched a plan that frozen burritos be packaged in 8's. I ask thee, what sort of MONSTER packages a thing that MUST be eaten in 3's in packages of 8? An evil one, of course! The same sort who have decreed that hot dogs be packaged in groups of 10, but hot dog buns be packaged in groups of 8!

Ah yes, evil monsters they are, but their plot shall NOT succeed! They even have flaunted these discrepancies in our faces, for the American Pledge of allegiance plainly states "One nation, under God, INDIVISIBLE..." Clearly, their evil plot goes to the very top, but they shall NOT prevail, nonetheless!

Also - they are a part of the "book marketing hackers", "book interferers", "iIlluminati freemasons", "google bomb attackers'"(wth?) and all sorts of factions.

If I can find someone to teach me how to drop "Google Bombs", and manage to become proficient at it, can I add the descriptor "mad bomber" to my resume? I'm old enough to recall when being a mad bomber was not quite the serious thing it is these days. Oh yes, they were a laughing-stock in those days, pitiful things of derision, but they aren't laughing at us any more, are they? WHO'S laughing now?

Muwahahahahaha.... (cue maniacal laughter ad infinitum, trailing off into the dungeon laboratory).

Really - as an inside agent it's hard to keep up with these groups. Just be assured they are out there ... and they are ready, willing and able - to be available at the drop of a facebook-hat.

Indeed it IS hard to keep up with these groups! In that respect, they are rather like wayward children, aren't they?

Hee heee, ha, ha, ahahaahhhaahahaha! (GAACK! SPLAAK!, ugh....)

Why does it say, at the bottom of my chart here in the ward, "Note: maintain straight jacket at all times, and by no means ever let this one near a keyboard without the straight jacket in place."? Can someone decipher that for me? What is a straight jacket? I'd like mine in black, please, with a neatly tied bow tie...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
I'm in the process of actually writing a book on how Wayne is indeed part of TPTB.

I believe you are on to something there, and must roll with it! We'll talk in smoke-filled back rooms (with burritos present, of course) about distribution strategies.

8. Wayne lives in South Africa. South Africa is 4939 km (3069miles) away from Iran. Take away from that what you will.

This is the clincher. Please note how every digit there is... DIVISIBLE BY 3! All except the "4" in 4939 km, and it is well known that 4 is twice 2, meaning it is doubly, doubly so! Furthermore, 3069 miles is itself, as an entire number, ALSO divisible by 3!

Wayne, "we got yer number", and we're a-keepin' an EYE on you!

edit on 2011/4/14 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I'm reliably informed (by "Poncho", the little Mexican guy who runs a Bodega that I frequent down the street from me) that "burrito" means "little burro", and he wants to know what sort of a monster would eat such a cute little critter? Of course, I didn't tell him that I myself am addicted to them.

My question now is, was he being honest, was he pulling my leg (you know, having a laugh at the gringo's expense), or is he in reality one of "THEM"? If the latter, he has this cute little cousin who is always batting her eyelashes at me and threatening to "heat a burrito for me" now, and it's getting sort of spooky - Mexican girls have problems with the word "no", and have a traditional propensity to pop a knife in your back before seeing you go off with some one else... I know it's true, for Poncho has made sure I know that, several times now...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Recent quote from Wayne:- "This is a nasty world when dealing with forbidden records.....

.....one has to walk the walk very carefully"

I dont think Wayne wants to be only a part of TPTB I think his aspirations are to be TPTB.

I have to grudgingly admit that he is adept at 'smoke and mirrors subterfuge.' And a dab

hand at sensationalism . With the ability to post sensational speculation as a FACT and

running with it till it runs out of steam then quietly distancing himself from it on to the next

'SHOCKING DISCOVERY' ( remember Blossom Goodchild and Judy Faltskog) both now off

Waynes radar!
:
It also looks as if Vickie (Cosmic Pixie) and Christoph Wacker

are also off Waynes christmas card list

Then theres his penchant for circulating material all over the internet under various pseudonyms

and again using speculation, or as he calls it 'reasoning '

And as for his special 'cosmic' numbers 3 5 7 1 from his deciphering of hidden knowledge

RUBBISH i've been using them on the lottery for weeks now and they haven't come up once

for me and they don't seem to have done much for him up to now either

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

... that "burrito" means "little burro", and he wants to know what sort of a monster would eat such
a cute little critter? Of course, I didn't tell him that I myself am addicted to them...

Ah... yes, the little Burro.
Again Religeon rears it's dubious head and comments that it was Mary and Joseph that travelled
on a 'little burro' Although there are vague references that they were also assisted by three strangers,
but I digress.

Also if we had Wayne's 'W' to the end of the word, we find the place where we constantly search for
the Light Warriors ways.

I can't believe I wrote that.
edit on 16-4-2011 by A boy in a dress because: Left pompus attitude in Edit Room.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I cant believe it either

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

It also looks as if Vickie (Cosmic Pixie) and Christoph Wacker are also off Waynes christmas card list

I am surprised that Cosmic Pixie has to take a hit... all she did was read the 'stuff' he put on his
site. She was neutral about his antics for a long time.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Yes she did all his dirty work for him and then when she is of no further use she seemed

to get the 'cold shoulder' from him. Going back a couple of months when he had his three

web pages she was on one site asking if any one had heard from him, was he missing

she was unable to contact him etc. And now she is no longer around his pages feeding

his bloated ego !! Same thing happened to 'Wacker.' He now has a new favourite

syncophant he's a Hungarian schoolboy Marton Molnar-Gob VERY keen and eager to

please.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
We on this thread are all too familiar about how often Wayne has been asked for facts

in relation to his claims WELL here's Waynes take on FACTS as taken off his fb he is asked

"quote" Wayne what things do you know for fact

W.H. What i am saying is facts don't realy exist in our manipulated reality any more........

documents are conditional of what our power's that be want you to believe, or conditional of

who has the biggest lawyer behind them.

Realy Wayne is that in the REAL world or just in Waynes world ????

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It's a helluva cop-out, nuh?
After realising his 'facts' don't stand up to scrutiny, Mr. Herschel now
indicates that he's beyond ducumented evidence and serious research...
he's moved on, evolved.

He has become a God.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yes and he's given himself a 'New' qualifaction ! Where he previously referred to himself

as Wayne Herschel Author he has become Wayne Herschel Author AND Symbologist.

now that he is decoding the 'metal books' recently found in Jordan.

Heres a recent snippet and an appeal to his 'sheeple' to help him get his new web site up

in the google rankings (typically Wayne style) :-

The decoding begins revealling more information then i thought it safe to release here

previously........it depicts the path of the star travellers and has three possible interpretations

IT's UP NOW !! (this is a reference to his new page)

PLEASE FRIENDS CAN YOU LINK TO THIS PAGE AS IT BOOSTS GOOGLE RANKING

AND BECOMES VISIBLE..........THANKS

J.S. GREAT !!!!

M.d.G. WOW WONDERFUL......what a massive job you have done Wayne you
are amazing!.....I have linked to your page too.....sooo interesting as always.......xxx

B.K.G. Sharing with thanks Wayne xx

Wayne continues:- MUFON is a government run disinformation network along the lines

of ATS. Some MUFON employed people had a real good go at shutting my work down too.

They pretend initally to be supportive and then run it down professionally. Watch the fake

UFO societies come out of the woodwork........all previously government controlled,,,,,,,,

people who still want to keep their jobs in smearing important evidence on real sightings

and real cables. Watch them get all flustered on real cases. I had three attack me here

suporting the FBI cables hypocrites !!!! Their miserable jobs soon to be toast.

These MUFON people are experts in regression hypnosis.......They frequent face book as

pally pally friends here watching UFO report webpages like hawkes 24/7 ........travel swiftly

all around the world like jet setters............getting to abduction/close encounter cases fast

as possible and guess what.......they put them under hypnosis and tell them......it was a

balloon.........and the alien is a deep seated childhood trauma.

"WOW " Wayne is a realy IMPORTANT guy
And he even gives ATS a plug

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The way this is written...

...MUFON is a government run disinformation network along the lines of ATS. Some MUFON employed people...

... tells me he's more of a blogger than a author, his skills are poor and he seems to want
to run ahead of explanations and is happy to just put it all down to outside pressure.

...They pretend initally to be supportive and then run it down professionally.
Watch the fake UFO societies come out of the woodwork........all previously government controlled,,,,,,,,

See? he states something, jumps over to a sarcastic comment and then for some reason,
finishes with ',,,,,,,' whatever that means!

...people who still want to keep their jobs in smearing important evidence on real sightings
and real cables. Watch them get all flustered on real cases...

Again, he makes out that he's fully in control, tosses out the equivalent of a 'raspberry-blowing'
and then mentions 'cables'
Cables? Are we Witchita Line Men?!!! This shows he writes what he thinks and doesn't consider
the reader, he cares little during his rants.

...I had three attack me here suporting the FBI cables hypocrites !!!! Their miserable jobs soon
to be toast...

The poor spelling and the prose seems to imply somebody gossiping over a neighbour's fence.
I'm really not sure if this is him at the keyboard!

These MUFON people are experts in regression hypnosis.......They frequent face book as pally pally friends
here watching UFO report webpages like hawkes 24/7 ........travel swiftly all around the world like jet setters............getting to abduction/close encounter cases fast as possible and guess what.......
they put them under hypnosis and tell them......it was a balloon.........and the alien is a deep seated childhood trauma

Again, ranting and sarcasm that seems to be a regular petulant act.
'pally pally'...? that's very poor text for somone that purports to make his living at
explaining difficult subjects.
Oh, and of course -the statement itself is a little whacky!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Everytime I read that ATS disinfo agents are employed, as in getting paid to expose the truth, I develop a
face. This is because I always forget about those cheques I'm supposed to receive but have never seen... And then I quickly realize that the Army of Darkness is a completely voluntary not-for-profit organization that Wayne has tried to smear by saying we're getting paid.

At the very least he can acknowledge the creativity that has been documented within 200 pages of forum posts, and hundreds more within a book published by Army of Darkness Press... all while exposing the truth and making 0 dollars out of it.

The funny thing is that Wayne (although he would argue that Oneism is a volatile, rich source of income) also runs his own not-making-profit organization, as it is more than obvious that, despite Wayne's efforts, he has not made a penny out of his life-long waste of time sham.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

What i can't understand is the implausibility of much of the information he puts out as 'FACT'

when it is only his 'hypothesis,' which by defination is only a supposition or proposed

explanation made on the basis of LIMITED evidence at best a guess? The information he

puts out is then taken in by his sheeple without question as 'gospel' and replied to in zombie

like unison with inane comments such as :-

"what a massive job you have done!"

"shared"

"GREAT"

"WOW....wonderful"

"You are AMAZING "

"And cute too like Wayne of course"

"very cute"

"Awesome - Thank you Thank you"

"Thank you Wayne...Bless ya"

"More than Incredible!! Gave me chills too !! excellent !!"

"we are with you wayne, keep it up we will share"

"wish i had a DOUBLE LIKE BUTTON for your comments"

"Outstanding work ...thank you wayne"

etc. etc. and so on and so on................

From face book 1hr. ago:-

Wayne Hershel CALLING ALL FRIENDS PASSIONATE ABOUT THE HIDDEN RECORDS

PLEASE USE ALL MY IMAGES ON THIS PAGE - FREE USAGE OFFER. It seems the

images are being BLOCKED on google image searchas two earlier images a friend uploaded

are now also removed !!! PLEASE FRIENDS CONSIDER USING ANY OF THE IMAGES FROM

THIS PAGE AND IF POSSIBLE PLEASE LINK THEM TO THIS ADDRESS.....METAL BOOKS

DEEMED FORBIDDEN AND THE IMAGES NOT VISIBLE ON THE INTERNET ?????

www.thehiddenrecords.com.

1 hr ago - share.

Seems Wayne may be having a bit of trouble ??
??

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

From face book 1hr. ago:-

Wayne Hershel CALLING ALL FRIENDS PASSIONATE ABOUT THE HIDDEN RECORDS

PLEASE USE ALL MY IMAGES ON THIS PAGE - FREE USAGE OFFER. It seems the

images are being BLOCKED on google image searchas two earlier images a friend uploaded

are now also removed !!! PLEASE FRIENDS CONSIDER USING ANY OF THE IMAGES FROM

THIS PAGE AND IF POSSIBLE PLEASE LINK THEM TO THIS ADDRESS.....METAL BOOKS

DEEMED FORBIDDEN AND THE IMAGES NOT VISIBLE ON THE INTERNET ?????

www.thehiddenrecords.com.

1 hr ago - share.

You know, I was doing a bit of 'net work a little while ago, and actually found an image of Wayne's that I wanted to post here, then recalled his strict "copyright" adherence policy, so I didn't post it. Oddly enough, it involved some spurious claims he's making concerning these metal books, and his "decoding" of them as the world's premier "Symbologist" (can I take a course in that at University? Is there a major in it?).

Do you suppose this makes them fair game for re-posting now? It appears that it would...

Speaking of "re-posting", I did a search a little while ago to see how book distribution was going along, and found that The Hoax Heard 'Round the World is now being uploaded to places on the internet by strangers, just as I asked and designed it to be. It seems distribution is doing just fine, and it's still being read...

and so it goes...

edit on 2011/4/22 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hey Yawl!

Either Judy has delivered on her promise to "translate" her alien UV hoaxed signal, or someone else has picked up the story, dusted it off, polished it up a bit, and thrown it back on the world again.

First the video, then highlights and a running commentary explaining why I believe this has tight ties to the Wayne Herschel - Judy Faltskog Hoax of the Century:

Highlights from the video:

At 0:21 seconds -

"A senior professor from NASA"? PROFESSOR? "Who has not been named"? Yet he/she "made a statement today at the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence centre (note the British spelling there - must be NASA London instead of NASA Ames now).

How do you remain unnamed while making a statement for release?

1:10 in -

Aliens broadcast in Latin

They come from a planet called "Pax Salve" (Morning Peace)

They are, for some odd reason, desperate to communicate with Earth.

Pax Salve is an "unknown, hidden planet, now classified as the 12th planet in our solar system" (I must have slept through the announcements for planets 9,10, and 11).

1:31 in -

It is around 4,644 million (That's 4.644 Billion for the Dr. Evils out there) miles away, and "hides behind the declassified planet Pluto" (a reference, I suppose, to the recent re-classification, not "declassification" of Pluto as a "minor planet", rather than a full planet - no, it probably isn't referring to a security classification as one would surmise from "declassified").

At 1:46, the following should sound familiar to those who have followed this story:

"Several RAO's (Radio Observatories) like Arecibo and others now in the US have gone online, England is online, South Africa is online, Australia has been online since last night! Russia is going online now, Germany is still in a discussion to go online, China is online"

What? Again? Does that sound familiar to anyone?

2:10 in -

It refers to a planet "next to Pluto" as having been confirmed by NASA, apparently as the source of these "signals".

This is cute at 2:23 -

"Government UN-officials have made statements to the public saying: 'People should relax and remain calm, the beings on this foreign planet are very similar to ourselves and show human characteristics in searching the universe. We shall see what our returned messages bring back?' "

Now, I don't watch much TV, but it seems that I would have heard about such a bold statement from government officials, or even UN officials, on the radio or something... Wait, WHAT? They're "like us", but live on a planet behind Pluto? Someone needs to tell NASA just how COLD it is out there... evidently their "professors" haven't discovered that yet...

BTW, why are they still waiting on a reply to their message? travel time for signals, either light or radio, to Pluto is right now around 4 1/2 hours one way, 9 hours round tip.

At 2:50, it's classic:

"and people question my videos!"

Err... ummm... *cough*, yup.

At 2:56 - a shot of Egyptian heiroglyphics ala Wayne Herschel, rather than the expected Latin script...

Now, I think this video was actually released in January, so WHY hasn't the US invaded this planet by now?

edit on 2011/4/23 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I see that the Waynester is up to his old tricks. I need to get back into the swing of things and read all of the latest it seems. Can someone point an old MIA where to do some catching up. Light warriors had me kidnapped

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join