It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by moaningmartel
So When do I get BANNED?

That is what always happens here when someone doesnt hold your point of view!!!!!... Right

I´m Waiting!!!!....................................

whatever gave you that idea?. nobody has been banned for disagreeing with us at all. the only people that have been banned broke the T&C, one for extreme abuse, one for coming on a new account after being previously banned a couple of times and one for using two accounts and pretending to be two different people to try and corroborate each others lies, why, do you have previous experience of this or something ?.

you will be fine as long as you obey the rules, answering questions and debating the actual topic will help though.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The way you are treating the REAL TRUTH here on this thread!!!!

What a load of BS!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by moaningmartel

So good luck, but I am not wasting my time here anymore!
Ah, the typical response of the online defeated. Translated into the truth, it means:
"I cannot counter your argument or address your points, but my pride will not allow me to just say so or simply leave without a parting shot that bolsters my ego against the nagging knowledge that I have been humiliated."
What a shame. (Which word I use advisably.)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

its taking you a long time to get me this lawyers email address and website!.

strange that seeing as it only took you about 5 mins to contact judy, discuss the case and get her permission to go ahead with it, but still no details a few hours later?.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

whats the matter, have you not had the time to make a fake website yet?.

come on, if judy was so intent on sueing me or defending herself she would have done it by now, the reason she hasn't is because she simply can't, again "you can't argue against facts"

thanks

rich
edit on 2-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I do have the information of Ms Faltskog´s Lawyer!!!

She had sent it to me last night, but its up to me now to go about responsibly with this information, and thinking about things a bit made me realise what your slimy plans really are!!!

Busted!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Nitromaria

PS. James/Judy Horst calls you IT now too because he counted 2 and 2 together and hes pretty sure that you were a MAN!!
I'm not calling you a liar, Nitromaria, but at 1st glance this seems to cast doubt on the James/Judy sex change, b/c without hearing the sordid details, I'd have to guess that Horst would know straight away. This is b/c even the best gender reassignment surgery cannot create anything "down there" that would stand close scrutiny. A woman has some crucial bits that cannot be approximated from the tissue a man has available to the surgeon to work with. Without meaning to get crude, there's also the issue of lube...
Like I say tho, there could be some sordid detail that led to Horst being fooled.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I do have the information of Ms Faltskog´s Lawyer!!!

She had sent it to me last night, but its up to me now to go about responsibly with this information, and thinking about things a bit made me realise what your slimy plans really are!!!

Busted!!!!!!

busted? lol, come on then lets have it? spit it out?.

go about responsibly with what exactly? a lawyers website? and what exactly am i gonna do with it? except verify it and contact them if genuine.

question time again.

why did judy faltskog need a work permit for germany if she is a swedish citizen?.

why did judy faltskog tell wayne herschel that she has never been to south africa and needed a visa to visit him?.

why did judy faltskog claim to be in america gaining her astrophysics degree at the time of her arrest in south africa?.

why did judy faltskog try to contact janice falcus on the whickham message board when she claims to have never met her, never heard of james van greunen and never been to england?.

www.knowhere.co.uk...

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

got the U2U?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

where is the email address and website that i asked for so i can verify them?.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Hey!, That is all what I was given so go find it yourself!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hi Bunken Drum,

I cannot comment on Nitromaria's posting, but I can assure you 100 per cent that James metorphosed into Judy.
Gender reassignment was performed in Germany, The voice had to be worked on mind, and electrolosis proved a great help on his facial hair!

He will always remain a tall women/man !!

We cant change the height can we ?

Soutered = mislead lie misrepresent falsify beliefs delude hoodwink

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Hey!, That is all what I was given so go find it yourself!!!

lol, what do i look like? its judy that wants to sue me not the other way round but you expect me to go on some wild goose chase for an email address for a non existant court case? come on, put up or shut up, give me a website and a direct email address of her lawyer, not just some random swedish p o box that you found on google...

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

YOU MUST BE JOKING!!!!!!!

Go back a few posts of your and you will see you stated "So Sue Me!"

That is your wish and that wish I am trying to make come true for you!!!!!!

So PLEASE PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!

ok, i have now found the contact email address of the company in question and emailed them in regards to this case, i hope you are ready to look extremely stupid when they tell me they have never heard of judy faltskog and this non existant court case!.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

YOU MUST BE JOKING!!!!!!!

Go back a few posts of your and you will see you stated "So Sue Me!"

That is your wish and that wish I am trying to make come true for you!!!!!!

So PLEASE PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!

you claim to be a cop yet you don't even understand that it is up to the complainant and their lawyer to contact the accused, not the other way round, sue me, come on.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Oh But I do!!!!

You wanted Ms Faltskog´s lawyer´s number!!!!

I did suggest getting your information so that her lawyers can send you the legal stuff, but you insisted!!!!

Please read your posts!....

I did not force it on you!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

reply to post by m0r1arty

So that is as I expected "playing games and having fun" with people!!!!?????

This is all just about having "FUN"!!!!??????????????

Well I am certainly not EVER taking ANYTHING you lot say ever SERIOUSLY again!!!!

What a load of w@nkers and BSers!

An insatiable drainpipe! No matter what goes in its never enough!

Disinformation Agents!

I must admit I almost fell for your baiting! Try your BS on someone braindead next time!

:lo l:

And now Rich will say "Oh but I thought you had gone permanently, so what are you doing back?"

My answer is as written above!

etc.
Remember when I mentioned "cut & paste" essays, earlier? Well, I had intended to ask you this earlier too, but tings a gwaan irl. So here we go:
Do you keep a few files handy with strings of emoticons in them, so that you can easily cut & paste them into whatever you're currently responding to, or do you create each string from scratch & simply use cut & paste to pad out the number in each post? Perhaps not that. Perhaps you do type each 1 seperately?
Just what does 30 lols mean? LMAO, ROFL, PMSL? Why not just type that then? See, remember your incorrect assertion that a LEO would assume that a long & detailed explanation of a person's position would indicate lies? Pointless repetition of something which does not address a question put to you would indicate at least prevarication.

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join