It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by moaningmartel

i don't lnow why you are bothering to post more nonsense videos, i really don't think anyone is even going to bother clicking on them never mind care about the content.

why don't you use your time to do something more constructive like answering the questions we have posed or offering proof of your claims?.

oh well, at least it gives me another opportunity to create more links.

judith judy james helena de cadanet van greunen faltskog wayne herschel hoax scam lies con artists liars frauds fraudulent hoaxes hoaxers scammers

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Happy to help MM!

If we share our experience openly then fewer people will make the same mistakes that we've made.

So - you want to mention how Judy's eyes changed to blue or why she looks different on the maxillofacial level?

-m0r

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Come on! MoaningMartel dont turn into a MoaningMyrtle, sulking and crying in the toilets, or even in the shower! Dont throw your doddie out of the pram. You are getting asked a lot of questions here at ATS but you are not answering any of them! You are not off on your travels again, only to resume status on ATS with another Alias ? Nothing changes, same questions to answer whether you are MM, AnneH, Rob, Sunflare, Lady Sambuca, who's Next ?

IS THE KITCHEN GETTING TOO HOT ?

souter = mislead lie misrepresent falsify beliefs delude hoodwink

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Rich-England Disinformation Agent, Scammer,Liar, Fraud, Mobster, Fraud.... Right back in your face!

You dont have a right to making those claims cause you dont have the facts first hand, instead all hear say and fraudulent forged documents from third hand parties who are envious, scorned and who hold vendetta and revenge!!!!!!

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I requested information regarding this from the South African Government and due to their law on giving out personal information, I was able to find out that she was born in Sweden and immigrated with her family to South Africa at age 7 !! Her sex was registered as female even back then, so again your transgender theory flies out of the window!!
Obviously, if this claim is true, you'll have no difficulty telling us with whom to speak @which dept of the South African Govt so that we can ascertain that the info is correct for ourselves. Er... I'm so not holding my breath...
Thing is, Marty, I think you're a liar. You claim 30+yrs experience in a job which requires an ability to communicate with a wide variety of people, often in tense situations, &, only after being chastised for it, stopped using monster strings of emoticons to express yourself. See, if a copper rocked up to me in the street & used grins, astonished looks, confused looks & laughing out loud to express themselves, I'd phone the rest of the police force b/c I'd be worried that s/he had lost the plot & might do something dangerous, unless I kicked their head in, which naturally would be extremely difficult to justify in the usually biased courts of law, no matter how mental the ossified was. Damn! Did I really just let that slip?
Well, hey ho, BIAD may feel its uncool to mock police b/c some of them tried their best on 1 occasion: I say an idiot is an idiot & I dont care what their job is, I'll say whatever I like about them, their job, the very essence of there being, or whatever else takes my fancy, so long as it suits my purpose. Of course, when I do so, I'll present an argument to back up my position... In this case (note that it isn't resting), I'll wait for you to come back with the obvious but totally hopeless "rightious" indignation you would feel, were you actually even 30yrs old, let alone a copper.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I told you before and I say state this as a matter of fact again.

There is only one Judy Faltskog and the one you are seeking is definitely NOT the one you are looking for!

Who gave you those fotos???? Do you know those people at all??????? Do you know if you can trust them????? Where did they get them, Why did they give it to you?????

The person on FB is the real Judy Faltskog and I cannot speak for the other fotos you have. Like I said it looks more like identity theft to me.

Another thing, I hope the real Judy Faltskog on Facebook dont find out that you posted that foto here cause it is copyrighted. It even states that under her fotos. You could end up with a lawsuit against ATS!!

Its easy to send you fotos here on ATS and claim it this person or that person, so get your fact straight first before jumping on a wild horse!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by moaningmartel

Rich-England Disinformation Agent, Scammer,Liar, Fraud, Mobster, Fraud.... Right back in your face!

You dont have a right to making those claims cause you dont have the facts first hand, instead all hear say and fraudulent forged documents from third hand parties who are envious, scorned and who hold vendetta and revenge!!!!!!

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!

unfortunately for judy and wayne, i do have the facts, also you can make as many links to me as you like, i have nothing to hide, i also don't go around creating hoaxes, and RICH-ENGLAND is obviously not my real name and is only used on this website, i have no facebook account or anything of the sort and im only a member of a select few websites, there is hardly any of my real personal information anywhere to be found on the internet so im quite happy for you to do that all day, all year for the rest of my life.

oh and im absolutely 100% certain that the documents are genuine and will stand up in court AGAIN, so if you think they aren't and that im slandering judy then please sue me.

thanks

rich
edit on 1-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Ok MM,

Let's have this out.

The Facebook account where I listed that profile picture from is the same one which made claims to Wayne Herschel about receiving an intelligent signal from outer space. It's also the same account where we got the mirrored NASA hat photograph. So that account is the account which started this whole mess. If you know that Judy then you know the one we're after.

As for the picture which I've got a close approximation of here on ATS. Firstly that Judy could have their profile photos hidden from the public like many others do and has chosen not to. They also recently updated their profile to show the public places they've been - something that isn't on the Google cache from 2 weeks ago and so have altered their own privacy settings to allow more data from public viewing.

As for the screencap which I've got - it falls well into fair usage for copyright or intellectual property claims and was captured from a publicly available document.

I appreciate your warnings of potential legal issues however I'm a law abiding citizen with an outstanding public record and know that courts would decide the legality of such claims and not someone on the internet who claims to be a police officer.

Again; why has Judy's eyes changed to blue from brown and where is her previous skull?

-m0r

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Oh But you are perpetrating a hoax right here cause you think you have the facts, you maybe sincerely believe you have the facts, but REALITY CHECK Rich, YOU DONT!!!!

Which is where you are playing a mjor part in creating a hoax and selling BS to the public as LEGALLY FACTUAL!!!!!

Amazing how you get away with it hey!!!!!!??????????????????????

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Because the REAL Judy´s eyes are blue-green and DEFINITELY NOT BROWN!!!!! Which means you have the wrong person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clear enough answer for you??????????????????????????????

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Oh But you are perpetrating a hoax right here cause you think you have the facts, you maybe sincerely believe you have the facts, but REALITY CHECK Rich, YOU DONT!!!!

Which is where you are playing a mjor part in creating a hoax and selling BS to the public as LEGALLY FACTUAL!!!!!

Amazing how you get away with it hey!!!!!!??????????????????????

instead of continuously rambling, why dont you answer my questions?,

why dont you prove me wrong?.

why dont you show me what facts i have wrong and prove it with evidence?.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Ok then MM that's it all sorted out.

Thanks!!

-m0r

WAIT A MIN??!?! Why did your Judy have pics of someone else with brown eyes on their account then and bandy them about as if it was her?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I would love to do that! I would need permission from Judy Faltskog to do this on her behalf!

Lets then start by you giving me your name and adress and we can proceed from there, that is so that you can recieve any legal documents (even a post box will do!)

You got nothing to hide right????....

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Because the REAL Judy´s eyes are blue-green and DEFINITELY NOT BROWN!!!!! Which means you have the wrong person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clear enough answer for you??????????????????????????????

im afraid not because those pictures came directly from judy and judys websites and have been verified as judy by people that know her, and also wayne herschel verified that is the judy that made this signal hoax.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

CONTACT LENSES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Listen here, you have made your mind up, you have decided that you are the judge and the jury and that only what you say is right!!!!! So what the hell are YOU hanging around here for hey????????????????

Dont ask me anything anymore mr know it all!!!!! I have no interest in engaging in any discussions with you anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I would love to do that! I would need permission from Judy Faltskog to do this on her behalf!

Lets then start by you giving me your name and adress and we can proceed from there, that is so that you can recieve any legal documents (even a post box will do!)

You got nothing to hide right????....

no, i wont be giving my address out on this website but its quite simple, if judy wants to sue me then all she has to do is inform her lawyers, they could quite easily trace me by ip address from this website, a simple court order would force the owners of this website to give up my details.

i look forward to it.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Listen here, you have made your mind up, you have decided that you are the judge and the jury and that only what you say is right!!!!! So what the hell are YOU hanging around here for hey????????????????

Dont ask me anything anymore mr know it all!!!!! I have no interest in engaging in any discussions with you anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just as i said earlier "you can't argue against facts"

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Oh cmon!!!!!! You dont really believe that BS do you???????????????????????

You can send me a private message here on ATS, its much easier and considerably much faster and we can have this thing on the roll before you have your breakfast on Wednesday. I bet you are eager to bring your evidence to court, so the sooner its off your chest the faster the whole world will know the REAL TRUTH!!!! Right??????

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Oh cmon!!!!!! You dont really believe that BS do you???????????????????????

You can send me a private message here on ATS, its much easier and considerably much faster and we can have this thing on the roll before you have your breakfast on Wednesday. I bet you are eager to bring your evidence to court, so the sooner its off your chest the faster the whole world will know the REAL TRUTH!!!! Right??????

there's nothing bs about it, its against the T&C of this website to ask for and give out personal information, and i certainly aren't giving my address to some random web lunatic.

but just to make it slightly easier, i am from Hull, east yorkshire, england

as a police officer you should know perfectly well that i am easily traceable if i am needed by the law.

thanks

rich
edit on 1-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join