It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings in Australia Spark Invasion Fears

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracydude
stories like this one got me interested in this kind of thing. but what always confused me was why they never land...
maybe they do,but in isolated places.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
massive amount of sightings here over Finland.

where do you get this information about sightings in Finland, i have not heard nothing such?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Not just Australia...
Worldwide mass sightings..

Somethings up ever since those planet sized craft were seen hovering around the sun.
Hope it's not invasion...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Its interesting that an invasion is being said here because I have a bit of a tale to tell which i believe is true. In 2005 I was talking with my about ufo's and aliens I told him that maybe crop circles could actually be some sort of message where then he said that they were I ask as to how he'd know where then he said that he works for some private organization that defend the earth, this made me think yeh right....
Anyway in the following week he would tell me the history of this organization or defense force if you want to call it that which pretty much followed the plot of the show stargate. They discovered it at a site of ruins, took it make dial a few symbols got some more alien tech where then they later on built spaceships.

Here are also some other tales he told me

-They stumbled upon some bad aliens through the stargate various times
-Said aliens tried to attack the earth, where then they fought them.
I should add that when he said that I jokingly suggested that he form some sort of alliance or federation (no not the federation of light) with other aliens which surprisingly enough a few days later he said it was forming tho he said it was a military alliance which a faction of the greys were one of the founders.
-In may he said that earth got really close to being fully attacked.
-he showed me some drawings of some symbols on the stargate and the language of the civilization that made it (I will post link to picture of which I have drawn from memory)

Back then I thought he was just making this up but it was alright since we never had much to talk about this was until on April 19 at around 3:00 to 3:30 am (I made sure to remember the date and time
) I was woken up by a loud humming like noise I went to look out my window to see what it was rectangular ufo high up in the sky flying slowly with two blue glowing lights on the back that weren't blinking, heading west over Melbourne which I thought I was probably a plane until I saw pivot 45 degrees upward into the clouds and I don't mean like how a plane moves to flying higher which I'll say again was flying slowly.
I told my freind about this and he said it belonged to that Alliance/Federation I mentioned to him. Which made me then to question as to whether he really was telling the truth.
In July he told me that American troops attacked his base in june which he said was near Melbourne with grey technology I don't know if he won or not because a week later he said they're now fighting with his organization against the invaders. there was more but I won't say as I've typed to much already. Anyway to sum things up six months later I got word from a relative of his that he had passed away from leukemia, which made me think that perhaps that was the reason why said those things.

So who knows perhaps there are people in space fighting actual invaders.
Here are the links to the pictures I mentioned, please note this is all from memory so sorry if it isn't much:

[edit on 6-5-2010 by yataa]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I corrected a few spelling mistakes by the way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join