It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings in Australia Spark Invasion Fears

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
hi atsers just foud this so just want your input especially if your from australia.

Australia's recent massive sightings of UFOs have sparked concerns by many in the area that it may be the beginning stages of an unknown maneuver, and the word "invasion" has been coming up quite a bit.  The incidents have been reported every day for over a week now, and several are voicing concern over the matter.

Darwin has been the sight of the majority of these incidents, including three separate sightings last Friday night from different sources.  The incident Friday included one sighting by a British backpacker named Kylie Myers, who originally had never believed in the phenomenon of UFOs, but quickly became a believer after the strange object appeared and hovered in the sky without warning.  The young woman quickly ran to her car to retrieve her camera, but as soon as she acquired it, it disappeared.  Myers described the encounter as "spooky."  And the next day in Coolalinga more objects were observed.  Last Sunday the objects made an appearance in Acacia Hills.  On Tuesday they were spotted hovering above Howard Springs.  The impression of many within the paranormal community is that these objects may be making an appearance with the intention of observing Earth and its inhabitants just as any other UFO sighting, but the increase in number and proximity to the observers has many wondering if there is something else to this latest string of sightings.  And some are citing a possible invasion as the intention.

TOP-B

www.unexplainable.net...

[edit on 1-5-2010 by TÖP_BÜZzËR]

Mod Edit: External quotes added.
Mod Note: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/5/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TÖP_BÜZzËR

Well I hope they're here to remove the psychopaths that have been wreaking havoc on this planet for the last 2,000 years.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I had the same feeling a week ago, when I saw massive amount of sightings here over Finland. Maybe something is up?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Intresting story. I suppose if there is more sightings happening down-under, and in Finland too, it'll be exciting to see more UFOs in the press.
But lets hope its not an invasion.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The Northern Territory Newspaper has reported 7 of them:
This is the article I think the OP was refering too:
www.ntnews.com.au...

I heard a report on the 27th of April about the 2 sightings in the Territory and had this link already bookmarked:
www.ntnews.com.au...
What I found amusing was the old guy saying to his sone - they're back again. It seems they appear the same time each year at the beginning of the dry season - this guy was used to them, he'd seen them before.

The Territory UFO story from 2007 has also made it into the Roswell Museum last month - yay them!
www.ntnews.com.au...

There were also 2 vids released lately about UFO's. Both seperate incidents - one questioning a photo taken over the Botanical Gardens, and another over the Harbour Bridge - different time and dates, but I agree, there seems to be an influx.

Posted Feb 16 2010:
www.youtube.com...

19th Jan 2010
www.youtube.com...

Then there were the UFO sightings over Geelong on the 22nd of April - 20minutes of footage:
www.youtube.com...#!

Followed by an article in the Advertiser I dug up:
www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...

The stories are making newpapers, radio and tv in Australia - pity the headline mention 'invasion' ....

Smigs

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What I don't get is why the aliens are playing hide and seek. It seems they want to be looked at for a second or a minute but just as the chance for obtaining proof they seem to vanish instantly or take off at an enormous rate of speed. As if they are giggling in the background like their civilization has some deep rooted inside joke about finding humor in teasing onlookers.

If your country is about to be invaded Australia be warned that they just may be taking advantage of you as they may just be giggling in the background.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

It was the flying restrictions in the Northern Hemisphere that made them come down here

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Those folks need to stop for a second and calm down, whatever is flying up there in AU.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TÖP_BÜZzËR
hi atsers just foud this so just want your input especially if your from australia.

Australia's recent massive sightings of UFOs have sparked concerns by many in the area that it may be the beginning stages of an unknown maneuver, and the word "invasion" has been coming up quite a bit.  The incidents have been reported every day for over a week now, and several are voicing concern over the matter.

Darwin has been the sight of the majority of these incidents, including three separate sightings last Friday night from different sources.  The incident Friday included one sighting by a British backpacker named Kylie Myers, who originally had never believed in the phenomenon of UFOs, but quickly became a believer after the strange object appeared and hovered in the sky without warning.  The young woman quickly ran to her car to retrieve her camera, but as soon as she acquired it, it disappeared.  Myers described the encounter as "spooky."  And the next day in Coolalinga more objects were observed.  Last Sunday the objects made an appearance in Acacia Hills.  On Tuesday they were spotted hovering above Howard Springs.  The impression of many within the paranormal community is that these objects may be making an appearance with the intention of observing Earth and its inhabitants just as any other UFO sighting, but the increase in number and proximity to the observers has many wondering if there is something else to this latest string of sightings.  And some are citing a possible invasion as the intention.

TOP-B

www.unexplainable.net...

[edit on 1-5-2010 by TÖP_BÜZzËR]

Mod Edit: External quotes added.
Mod Note: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/5/2010 by ArMaP]

Am I the only one who reviewed the link?
Please review the link. From what I ascertained, they just want to sell you something, tapes or CD's & such.
I would like further info before giving my opinion. As for now, I'm not impressed.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Smiggle

Smiggle…..

I’ve embedded the YT video of the “North Sydney” UFO.

Why don’t you start a thread about it?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Smiggle

Smiggle.....

I’ve embedded the YT video of the “Sydney Harbour Bridge” UFO.

Why don’t you start a thread about it?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Smiggle

Smiggle.....

Then there were the UFO sightings over Geelong on the 22nd of April - 20minutes of footage:
www.youtube.com...#!

Followed by an article in the Advertiser I dug up:
www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...

The Geelong sighting has already been covered in detail…..the objects were remote controlled model aircraft.

It is now in the hoax forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Smiggle

They probably find Austrailian's more interesting! OR there's somthing going on down under that's of particular interest. OR they are there for the Foster's

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

TÖP_BÜZzËR.....

One needs to be very careful about what's coming out of NT regarding UFO's.

There are some bizarre characters up there who are trying to push "UFO Tourism" to make a bunch of money.

Sort of....."Greer Light"

Each case needs to be looked at carefully, on merit.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I wonder if any of them are like the one I saw on the April 27th, in daytime. Its what similar to crafts another was capturing and having some contact with, he said the Orion group, hybrids basically with "cat like" eyes. Lowki pointed out that repitlians have similar eyes too, certain hybrid ones.

It was black triangle on the outer surface of a very thick cloud. I noticed and thought that was a craft, but the tr3b's we had seen weren't like this, not in that position, plus they were all at night, and we weren't pinged. I was feeling monitored. I looked down and back up and it morphed. It was like a giant black manta ray shape, curved large "wings", not the same shape, more like a huge fat curved boomerang type manta ray shape. I was told that was the Orion group. The ones with the cat like/reptilian like eyes.

In any case, I feel those ones are connected to some bases here, and to Australia, due to some other persons testimony. I felt as if monitored and suddenly knew it would disappear, and was going. It just suddenly sunk deeply into the thick cloud, and disappeared.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
stories like this one got me interested in this kind of thing. but what always confused me was why they never land...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
There is no increase in earthqu....... err I mean UFO sightings. Its just that there are more seismo... err I mean people, with more people = more sightings.

seriously, it would really be great if someone got some really good video of a ufo for once. preferably daytime, to eliminate "glowing balls" syndrome. Flying birds, or bats...... swamp gas, chinese lanterns, rc planes, flying inflatable ducks, insects, window reflections, lens flare, sun spots, balloons and bafoons

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Thanks for embedding the videos Maybe...Maybe Not
I wasnt sure how to embedd them here - I need to look over the forum rules and how-to's. ... and thanks for the news on the debunking of the lights over Geelong - I hadn't caught up with that thread.

I will start a thread on the other 2 videos once I get the hang of embedding.

Smigs

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smiggle
Thanks for embedding the videos Maybe...Maybe Not
I wasnt sure how to embedd them here - I need to look over the forum rules and how-to's. ... and thanks for the news on the debunking of the lights over Geelong - I hadn't caught up with that thread.
I will start a thread on the other 2 videos once I get the hang of embedding.
Smigs

Smiggle.....

I've U2U'd you about the embedding.

There is also a tutorial about it in the help section.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I think it's only common human mistrust to the unknown, UFOS have been observed since humans started watching in the sky. If "they" wanted to conquer us they wouldn't have waited till we got the nuke.

peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join