It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

Thanks, I'd say mate again but as you see I even get attacked for that..
Pathetic really and time to leave this thread to the horde..
Thanks for the words..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Tomblvd

You said NOTHING about who took the picture. NOTHING!

This is getting freakin ridiculous..

Why the hell would I need to say who took the pic when the original poster had stated where it came from??

Because where it came from had nothing to do with your complaints.

You specifically said that it was a picture of star trails and that Apollo was just the "brightest star". Now how does where the picture comes from (a plane, either way) change your opinion?

You said the person was lying because "It looks like a long exposure of normal stars.."

How does the plane come into it?

And BTW: The pics were NOT as the person stated..
They have even nicely admitted they were wrong..
Is that too hard for you????

So the picture was NOT of the Apollo 8 spacecraft entering the atmosphere? Where did you find that?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomblvd

I know what I meant and that's all that matters to me..

You read it as you wish..
I'm outta here..
Maybe I'll find a thread where saying Mate isn't considered an insult..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Tomblvd

I know what I meant and that's all that matters to me..

Just so everyone knows, here is your bilge again:

That pic you posted supposidly of the re entry looks fake..
Unless every star in the pic was also on re entry..
It looks like a long exposure of normal stars..
The one supposed to be apollo is merely the brightes star..

Why would you post such a blatant fake??

If you are going to accuse someone of something like that, at least apologize.

You read it as you wish..
I'm outta here..

Of course you are. Done "asking questions" I guess.

Maybe I'll find a thread where saying Mate isn't considered an insult..

Where did I do that????

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomblvd

pathetic...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Tomblvd

pathetic...

Wow. THREE lols.

Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by FoosM

FoosM's latest original contribution to this thread:

With this post I want to offer another example of NASA not fully understanding the space environment prior to claiming to send men to the moon and back as brought up recently by SayonaraJupiter I want to first present the CME So, did NASA calculate CME's in their planning of Apollo EVAs? And how many CME's occurred during the Apollo missions? How many of those occurred during an EVA? Where are those numbers?

Yep, and so far nobody can dispute the evidence.
NASA was late to the game when it came to X-rays from CME's and Solar Flares in regards to Apollo.
Both events occurred during Apollo and nobody wants to talk about it.

A veritable marathon. Now what. exactly is your problem with the photographic evidence I presented? Be specific. A diagram like this would be amusing instructive:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6d8e2cf0b51.gif[/atsimg]

OK, so you are presenting a photo that I analyzed.
A photo showing strange shadow behavior.
So what exactly are you asking?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomblvd

reply to post by Tomblvd

pathetic...

Wow. THREE lols.

Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

The well known signature of our resident HB mysteriously appears in the sayonara post of the most recent "contributor" to this thread; "The Depantsing of Jarrah (white noise) White".

"If you have nothing to say. say nothing.." — MARK TWAIN (ya nob)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

With this post I want to offer another example of NASA not fully understanding the space environment prior to claiming to send men to the moon and back as brought up recently by SayonaraJupiter I want to first present the CME So, did NASA calculate CME's in their planning of Apollo EVAs? And how many CME's occurred during the Apollo missions? How many of those occurred during an EVA? Where are those numbers?

Yet we are to believe that your understanding of the space environment is superior? I'm afraid that dog won't hunt. You've demonstrated no such understanding - in fact quite the opposite - you've been consistently wrong on everything. You can't even admit the tiniest of mistakes. How can anyone take your claims seriously?

edit on 18-12-2010 by Smack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

NASA was late to the game when it came to X-rays from CME's and Solar Flares in regards to Apollo.

We have already debated the evidence. Go back to about page 160 and re-read the thread from there. Your "major solar flare" was blown out of the water, and you know it.

NOW: please indicate where JW was able to provide photographic evidence that the Apollo missions never left near Earth orbit. A photograph, notes from an astronomer, anything!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
reply to post by FoosM

With this post I want to offer another example of NASA not fully understanding the space environment prior to claiming to send men to the moon and back as brought up recently by SayonaraJupiter

Yet we are to believe that your understanding of the space environment is superior?

Thats where you are wrong, I dont have to have a superior understanding of the space environment. NASA and anyone involved in sending biology into space needs to know this.

And by their own words and admissions, they dont know and didn't know everything about the space environment to send men safely to the moon and back.

Basically by your own logic, if you went to visit your family doctor about a personal health issue, and the doctor after running some tests tells you he or she doesn't know whats wrong with you, you will assume that doctor knows whats wrong with you? You crazy... that would be my diagnosis.

At any rate, where are the answers to my very relevant questions?

Did NASA calculate CME's in their planning of Apollo EVAs? And how many CME's occurred during the Apollo missions? How many of those occurred during an EVA? Where are those numbers?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

At any rate, where are the answers to my very relevant questions?

What makes your questions "very relevant"?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Perhaps you'd like a re-post of the last time you asked those same questions and the red-bottom thrashing you received as well. Don't pretend it never happened, because if others won't, I will flood this thread with the last 50 pages of posts.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by FoosM

We have already debated the evidence. Go back to about page 160 and re-read the thread from there. Your "major solar flare" was blown out of the water, and you know it.

I lol'ed
The only thing that was blown was hot air and ridiculous claims of victory.
X-class flares are major flares.
CMEs are major SPE's

"The most dramatic and energetic solar particle event (SPE) is called a coronal mass ejection (CME)"
Principles of Clinical Medicine for Space Flight, page 485

Both occurred during the Apollo missions.
NASA has no protection against them.
Therefore NASA faked Apollo.
It doesn't get anymore simple than that.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by FoosM

Perhaps you'd like a re-post of the last time you asked those same questions and the red-bottom thrashing you received as well. Don't pretend it never happened, because if others won't, I will flood this thread with the last 50 pages of posts.

Oh bring it on.
You guys are dropping like flies,
I've got no problem providing more fresh air to
the NASA stink to clear out the rest of the (f)lies.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

reply to post by FoosM

Oh bring it on.

What makes your questions "very relevant"?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

You were SCHOOLED on this. As noted. Surely, you couldn't have forgotten???

What is it? Are you hoping people will find the thread, now....read the crap I will repeat here, for emphasis...and then just take YOUR word?? No, people aren't that stupid, and will check your claims:

X-class flares are major flares.
CMEs are major SPE's

As before...(and you dodged then...repeatedly)....define "major".

Both occurred during the Apollo missions.

"both" what? WHAT was so significant??

NASA has no protection against them.

UTTER, bald faced lie.

Therefore NASA faked Apollo.

UTTERLY inane, and fallacious "reasoning". Incredible, you haven't learned ANYTHING, in all these months??

:shk:

edit on 18 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

And by their own words and admissions, they dont know and didn't know everything about the space environment to send men safely to the moon and back.

Where exactly do you get that from? People learn new things every day, but that doesn't keep them from acting on what they already know, does it?

You ask what preparations NASA made concerning CMEs for Apollo, then point out that the first CME was identified in 1971. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that would mean that they made no preparations because they didn't know about them yet. Christopher Columbus knew nothing about hurricanes, until he encountered one. (First European to do so, in fact.) Does that mean Columbus didn't cross the ocean? Fortunately, there were no CME's during an actual Apollo mission, otherwise they would have been identified before 1971, wouldn't they have?

This whole post has me experiencing deja vu, I'm pretty sure I said exactly the same thing 100 pages ago.

edit on 18-12-2010 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Ah, here it is:

Were the astronauts to receive 400 rem of external radiation they could receive treatment immediately. There really isn't much that can be done but treat the symptoms, such as nausea and possible infections due to an impaired immune system. They had plenty of sea sick pills and antibiotics in their medical kits. Fortunately, as your source points out, an exposure of 400 rems has an LD50/30. What this means is that the astronauts have a 50% chance of surviving after 30 days. Strictly speaking, it means that 50% of a given population will die within 30 days. The measurement dates to the days when people concerned themselves with "kill ratios" and "second strike capacity." So yes, a major solar event would have been a spot of bad luck. Before you jump on your soapbox, however, bear in mind that Christopher Columbus was darned lucky to cross the Atlantic twice without ever encountering a hurricane. (The third time he was not so lucky and limped into Santo Domingo in a dugout canoe. But I digress.) The point being there is an element of risk in any worthwhile activity, and Americans are notorious risk takers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was 200 pages ago, FoosM! Why not save everyone some effort and go back and re-read the thread from there.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Oh bring it on.

The poster child of Ignorance....

Foosm and his Apollo hoax claims...

Well nobody is perfect.

new topics

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join